My Life, My Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panditji
panditji
218 Followers

I checked time it was 11:45, God almost four hrs, marathon love, I mused, smiling to my self. I ordered food and sat calculating. Why her parents got her married so early. Going by what she said she is in her 52nd or 53rd year, I was way off guessing her around 60. Can't blame me, how am I to know that hers was a child marriage.

Me and my youngest sister,(last amongst us four) are separated by 7 years. God by the time she was thirty she was done producing four. Well, guessing what a gorgeous beauty she would be then, I don't blame my dad for being on her all the time. She must have had a hard time keeping her legs together at night.

I heard her calling, I looked at the bathroom door, it was ajar. I entered and found her leisurely soaking in the tub. 'Ao tumko nehla dun'(Come let me give you a bath) she said with a smile and stood.

I entered the tub, put my arm around her and kissed her. With my other hand reached to caress her breasts. She kissed me back and pushed me away 'Pehle naha lo beta'(Have shower first). Like a good son I obeyed amma and stood before her. She made me stand with my back to her and started to soap me from behind.

She reached my groin and exclaimed 'Hey Bhagwan tum to phir se tayyar ho' (God you are hard already)

'Mera aisa haal nahin tha ye to aapke chhune se ho gaya(Who wouldn't maa when a gorgeous beauty like you is manipulating the body) I replied with a chuckle.

She made me turn around and turn on the shower; she picked up the wash towel and cleaned my body. I stood mesmerized ogling at her naked form. Done with my torso she knelt before me and started to clean me down below the waist. Feeling was exquisite, I rested my back on the wall and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt my penis being engulfed by wet warmth. I looked down and saw amma mouthing me. Sight was incredibly erotic. Aaa.....aaah! was all I could say and stood still.

Amma held my penis in her hand and sucked eagerly, her other hand was busy fondling my balls. I closed my eyes and rode on my building orgasm. Amma urged me to part my thighs further and snaked her hand to hold my bums. She now held my arse in her hands and was pulling it to her.

I was ecstatic and knew I am not going to last much longer. Then she did the unthinkable, she jammed her finger in my asshole and started to fuck me in the ass. I was a bit uncomfortable initially but few moments later it was multiplying my pleasure.

'Hmmm...ph...mph! maa I am going to go' and tried to move her away she without stopping to suck, beckoned with her hand to go on and shoot. As my first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, I felt her gag, but she didn't stop she jammed her finger deeper in my ass and kept sucking me.

After I was done she looked up at me, her effort to muffle the gag got tears in her eyes. Looking at me she swallowed with tremendous effort , coughing and holding her hand to her mouth. I pulled her to stand by her shoulder, 'amma you didn't have to do that, you could have spit it out.'

'Apne bhakt putra ke virya ko kaise baha dun. Tera virya amulya hai mere liye. Dhire- Dhire aadat pad jayegi, tab asani se pee sakungi.'(Sperm of my devotee son is price less for me. How can I let it go waste, don't you fret, slowly I will get used to it) She quipped with a smile and kissed me full. I tasted my own jism on her lips. I held her tight crushing her breasts into my chest.

I tried to reach for her pussy to reciprocate but she stopped me saying, let's go out get dressed and talk. There is so much to talk about. We bared our bodies for each other now we need to bare our soul too. I have to know you as a man and you will have to know me like a woman. Good or bad we got to talk. I agreed and left.

..........................................to be continued... in title 'My Life - My Mother, the morning after-conversation and revelations'

panditji
panditji
218 Followers