My Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands kept going, this time firmly traveling over her mound, my index fingers side by side parted her labia majora to press lightly on either side of her engorged clit. She let out a long low animalistic groan. Her pussy was completely soaking wet. I lowered my lips and tenderly took the bud of her clit between them. I felt her hand go to the back of my head, there was no way she was letting me take my mouth off of her until this was done.

I sucked softly at her clit with my full soft lips as I slid a finger inside of her. She pushed her hips up towards me and I sucked a little harder and flicked my tongue back and forth across the tip. This elicited a spasm that ran the whole length of her body and a loud moan that ripped through the quiet music and sounds of the room. She grabbed my hair in a tight fist that hurt a little and I found that I liked it. It made me feel engaged with her.

"Mmmm oh my fucking gawd!" she cried out when she caught her breath.

I was enjoying this so much I that I didn't want to get her off just yet. I didn't have a ton of experience with women, so I explored a bit. I moved away from her clit and ran my tongue up and down her slit, tracing her lips. I sucked first one side then the other.

"Oh fuck Tammy harder." She demanded breathing heavily.

I sucked her pussy lips between my teeth, gently but just enough so she could feel it.

"Mmm fuck yes just like that!"

I continued sucking, alternating from one side to the other and in between lapping up her juices with my tongue. I was kneeling between her legs and feasting on her sex. My ass was in the air and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have a man taking me from behind while I did this. I resolved I would have to make that happen someday.

"Ohhhhhh soooo good!"

She was getting frantic, her hips gyrating as she squirmed under the relentless attention of my tongue and fingers. It was time to bring her off. I kissed and sucked my way back to her clit. As I sucked it between my lips my tongue flicked back and forth across the tip and her hips started pumping up and down. Her grip on my hair tightened again as she started to control the pace.

"Oh fuck harder."

I sucked her clit deeper into my mouth.

"Harder."

I sucked her clit harder and pressed my tongue against it and let her hip motion grind it across my tongue.

"Yes fuck, HARDER!" she practically screamed.

I felt her hand groping and searching my chest. I moved forward and her hand grabbed my breast and squeezed, which drove me wild with lust for her.

"Jesus... Fuck... Fuck... CHRIST!"

The trembling of her body as her orgasm finally took her almost alarming in its intensity. She threw her upper body back onto the table, her back arched and her hips thrust up, pumping her clit between my lips as she came hard and her whole body shook.

When the arch of her back finally collapsed back to the table her body continued to shake with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She pushed my head away finally breaking contact with her pussy as her clit became super sensitive. I left my finger unmoving inside her for a few more seconds before sliding it out of her slowly.

When I looked up at her, her eyes again locked to mine. Her face and upper chest were flushed and her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat. Her eyes got this wild animal look and she again reached up to grab my hair, this time she pulled me up her big and beautiful body to her mouth for a deep kiss, her tongue probing my mouth insistently.

This had the effect of bringing me down on top of her. My little cock nestled nicely into the cleft of her soaking wet pussy. She pushed against me and my hips responded of their own volition with a matching thrust, sliding up and down between her pussy lips as we made out intensely.

We were thus locked in this movement for what seemed an eternity. I wasn't going to last much longer, I could feel my own orgasm building.

Then it happened. She thrust her hips deeper and my cock slid smoothly and deeply into her cunt. "Oh Fuck!" my mind went into a complete panic as a million thoughts competed for dominance in my consciousness at once.

I wasn't wearing a condom for one. I knew next to nothing about Linda's actual sexual history. This is not something I do. My body had other intentions though as I felt myself thrusting my little cock into her again.

"Oh god what am I doing!" I thought to myself as I thrust into her again and she thrust back twice as hard and nearly bucking me off the table. I was extremely aware of how much bigger than me this woman was.

I was also not used to this velvety hot wet heaven my little girl cock was currently ensconced in. Usually I am the one getting fucked. This was just sensory overload. I was going to cum any second. Again, no condom.

One more deep thrust into her and I pulled out just as my little cock was erupting cum. "Ohhhh" she said when she noticed what was happening. Hot white semen splashed across her belly and my body shook as I just kept cumming and cumming all over her body. I felt so embarrassed and yet I was in complete heaven at the same time.

Far from being upset by me cumming all over her, she pressed her hands to the hot sticky puddle on her belly and rubbed it all over herself and up to her breasts. Then she pulled me in to another deep kiss that was only broken by a spasm in her body beneath me, which worried me for a second as I didn't understand what was happening.

She took my face in both of her hands and pushed my head back. She was looking me directly in the eyes as her laughter took her. Soon we were both laughing joylessly together. Then she rolled to the side, we were laying together, hands caressing each other's naked bodies, laughing and kissing and enjoying this moment of pure intimacy.

After a good long while the moment finally faded and I led her to my shower. We washed each other like long time lovers. Her face was so relaxed, so beautiful in this carefree state. She was a different woman entirely, no longer stiff and nervous. It made me feel so happy and proud.

Fully dressed she paid me $300 as she was leaving. I protested that it was way too much.

"Nonsense." She said firmly pressing the money into my hand, "that was by far one of the best experiences of my life."

I accepted the money. Then her face became nervous again.

"Would you see me again sometime?" she asked almost shyly.

"Yes!" I said with a beaming smile. I gave her a huge hug and a passionate kiss. She left happy.

Epilogue:

Linda called me the following week and asked me to meet her for coffee, I readily agreed. She asked me out and I was flattered beyond belief, but I just couldn't see it working out. I agreed we could if we could keep it light and fun and it was for a while.

Ultimately my work got in the way. She offered to support me, men often do this too. I call it "Pretty Woman" syndrome. People so often think they can rescue you from a life you have chosen for yourself. I do this because I like it, not because I am desperate. I am an intelligent young woman with the agency to make my own decisions, to chart my own path through life.

I did end up helping her find a new social group though and she ended up dating my friend April for a long time. April is trans and not really remotely passable but beautiful in her own way. They really fell in love with each other and are still together.

Linda still comes to see me for massages and more, though our interactions are more businesslike since she met April. I still give her orgasms after each massage, either by hand or going down on her, whichever she is in the mood for. Yes, April knows about this. The queer community is often less stuck on societal norms of fidelity. Linda still pays me too much for these sessions. All in all things worked out really well I think, almost like "Happily Ever After."

12