My Life Was Just Beginning At Age 18 Ch. 02

Story Info
Teen learns joys of sex.
5.2k words
4.64
87.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

Please read Chapter one so you can get the whole story!

When we woke up on Saturday morning, I couldn't believe we had slept together, naked, all night. But it felt so good! We laid there in each other's arms and kissed and played with each other for a while, and that wound up in what he called a "69". Both of us eating each other at the same time. Damn what great feelings came out of that!! What a fantastic way to start a day!!! He was so good to me. I was having my second orgasm when he blasted my mouth full of his hot cum! I didn't loose a drop this time, either! This was just so fantastic. I had no idea I could feel so good or that I would ever love my brother so much!!

After we showered and put on some clothes, we went out to the kitchen and made some toast and jelly for breakfast. Then Eric took off to spend some time with his buddies. And then later to see Jessica, I'm sure!

I went back and put on my tiniest bikini and got a blanket and went to the backyard to catch some sun. Later on I think I will call Greg and ask him to take me to the mall and then to a movie and if he is good, I might just give him a blow-job. Maybe.

I was sitting on my blanket, applying some sunscreen lotion when our neighbor, who is probably in his mid thirties, yells across the yard and asks if I need some help with that lotion. I only thought about that for half a minute and yelled back "Yes I do, if you are sure your wife won't mind!"

"She's gone to the mall, won't be back for quite some time." He said as he came across the yard to where I was sitting.

As he came across the yard, I was checking him out in his shorts and muscle shirt. He wasn't half-bad, really. For an older man!

Joe (His name) took my lotion bottle and told me to lie down on my belly and he would take care of my back for me. He did a good job of rubbing it in on my back, and then went down to my legs. As he did my legs, he kept getting closer and closer to my pussy with his hand as he rubbed the lotion in. I reached back and untied the strings to my top so he could do that again and I wouldn't have a "bikini line" across my back. As he did that area again, he also rubbed down the sides onto my firm little 34B titties. (Which I was hoping he would do). I didn't move as he rubbed the sides of my titties, and then he went back to my legs and this time his hand bumped against my pussy. I still didn't move. Then he pulled the bottom down a little and said "we don't want a bikini line here either, do we?"

I mumbled a "no" to him. It was more of a moan then a mumble. So he rubbed it in good and then his hand went down over my ass, under the fabric, into the crack of my ass. Oh it felt so good! I raised my ass up off the blanket to show support of what he was doing and to give him better access too. I looked around at him, and I could see the "tent" in his shorts and the smile on his face. He said "Do you like that Rebecca?"

"Oh yes Joe, it feels so damned good!!! But you know that I am only 18 years old, now don't you?"

He answered, "Am I doing something wrong here? I am just applying lotion to my neighbor's back, since she is alone at home!"

"You know Joe, if you were not at home today, I could tan all over and no one would see me." I said giggling.

"Well, honey, don't let me stop you! I can stay on the other side of the house and work for a while, if you want me to!" he said.

I turn over to face him, and didn't bother with my top. He looked at my tits for a minute and said "Rebecca, Please, I have to feel them. Can I please? "

His hand was almost touching my breast, but stopped just and inch from it as he looked into my eyes with a 'puppy dog begging' look, and I just couldn't resist. I said "You can touch them if you suck them till I say stop." He practically dived against my tits! And he took the first one in his mouth immediately and sucked so hard I was afraid that he would leave a 'Hicky' on it. But it felt so good!

"Now the other one Joe! And finger me while you do it. Fuck me with your finger Joe, hurry!!!" I said. He was sending me straight to an orgasm, fast!! I hooked my thumbs in my bikini bottom and shoved it down and his fingers went right in, all the way! I was dripping wet!

He switched titties a couple of times and then raised his head up and said "Rebecca, I want to fuck you so much. Can I baby? Please? "

"UUUMMMmm Joe, just finger me please baby! I am still a virgin. Just finger me please. Make me cum and I'll make you cum, OK?" I begged him. "Oh fuck Joe, give me your cock, Joe, let me suck it for you! Hurry Joe, before I cum!!! I am close Joe!!"

He didn't waste any time, his shorts were off and his cock in my face in an instant! I grabbed it and sucked it into my mouth as hard and far as I could take! And from the loud groan I heard from him, it was good enough!

He dropped his head down and licked my clit and I screamed even with a mouth full of hot cock! Then we were eating each other like starved animals till I grabbed his balls and pulled off and said "I'm cumming Joe, now!" then I sucked his cock back into my mouth and he shoved it in further, making me gag. As I went into orgasm, I was bumping my pussy against his face as hard as I could. I wanted his tongue to lick my backbone!! Then he shoved again and this time the head of his dick went into my throat as he shot his first wad down my throat! But I backed off quick enough to keep from gagging too bad. We both were drenched with sweat and lotion and cum by the time we finished. My face with his cum, his face with my cum....oh what a combination....as we kissed and licked each others faces!!!

We rested for a minute and I said "You want to get in the pool with me Joe? Naked?"

"Oh Rebecca, you are the hottest little girl I have seen in a long time. You want to do it again? In the water?" He asked.

"I don't think you can hold your breath that long Joe. And your cock is not going inside my pussy! I will not get pregnant!!! But if you want, I'll suck you again if you want to eat me again!" I said.

I looked down and his cock was limp and just lying there. He said, "Maybe later baby. You wore me out that time!!"

I got up, got my stuff together, and said, "Ok Joe, see you later, I hope!" and went toward the house, still naked.

Joe said "Sure thing baby.....My god what a wiggle, when there isn't any clothes holding it in place!!" He laughed as he headed back over toward his house.

I went inside, took a shower, called Greg and he agreed to take me to the mall and a movie if I was good to him. (He had no idea how good I was going to be. He was thinking a hand-job, I was sure!) Then I dressed in the sexiest clothes I had, including a mini skirt, a low cut top, thong panties, no bra, and put on some makeup and was just finishing when Greg showed up. We locked up the house, went out to get in the car and Joe was in the yard working. I yelled at him, "Joe, if you see Eric come back in, would you tell him I am gone to the mall? Thanks!" and I waved at him as we pulled out. He blew me a kiss. "Heh heh! We will do it again Joe, soon!" I thought to myself.

When we got to the mall, we started just walking around to see if we could find anyone we knew. Then we passed Victoria's Secret. I stopped, looked in the showcase window and said "Greg, can we go in and just look around?"

He hesitated, but finally said "OK, Just don't embarrass me!"

"I won't (giggle) I just want to see some of the undies they have!" I said.

We looked around for a few minutes and I selected some really sexy panties and bras, and asked Greg what he thought of them. He started turning really pink in the face, when a saleslady walked up. When she saw him blushing, she looked at me and smiled and winked. "May I help you with something honey? I don't know if he can be an unbiased judge right now." Looking at him and smiling. He just turned away and walked out to the walkway and left me in the store. The saleslady and I talked for a few minutes about the styles and comfort, and all that stuff. She was maybe a couple of years older than me, but still very nice. She walked me up to the front of the store to show Greg some more stuff, and he got all red again and we went back to the back of the store again. When we were far enough away that we couldn't be heard by Greg, she leaned to me and said "Honey, you've got him very hard, did you see that?"

"What? Really? You saw that?" I asked her.

"Sure honey, I always check the men's sizes out, but I never do anything about it to them. Are you buying these for him?" She asked.

"Partly, partly for me too. I like to feel sexy, as well as look sexy. But I have never done anything with him, or anyone else for that matter, yet!" I said in confidence to her.

She walked around and picked up a nice black, push-up bra in just my size and said "Come back here and let's see what this will do for you!" she said, as she started toward the dressing rooms in the back.

I started following her, looking back at Greg. I held up 1 finger to tell him "1 minute please!" And then went into the dressing room with her. She told me to undress to the waist so I could try on these bras without any difficulty.

She looked at my breasts as I turned to her and I heard her catch her breath and she said "Very nice honey!"

"Thank you," I said, "That's why I want to show them off!"

She handed me the first bra and I held it up to my breasts and she went around behind me and hooked it. Then slowly slid her hands along the fabric to the front, and cupped my tits. I know my eyes were about to pop out, till she said, "Nice feeling lacey fabric, too, isn't it?"

I had to agree with her as I turned to face her and the mirror on the wall. I was checking them (My breasts) in the mirror when she said "They, I mean it, really look nice on you honey! Very sexy, very hot! Look at that cleavage now!! Awesome!"

I said "You really think they look that good? The cleavage is pretty nice, isn't it. If Greg sees that he'll pop his cork, won't he? If he gets hard just looking at panties and bras on the rack?"

She laughed and said, "As easily as he got hard a while ago, I'm sure he would! I know I would....I mean if I was a guy looking at you!"

I reached up and squeezed both tits with my hands and then turned sideways and kinda pushed up on the bottoms of them to see if I needed more, but I didn't. She stepped over to me and said "Let me see them a minute to see if it needs adjusting...She reached up with both hands and cupped both breasts and squeezed them. I moaned a little bit and she smiled and then she let her hands slide to the nipples of my breasts and said "Honey, I swear that I have never done this before, but may I please feel you breasts, they are so gorgeous! I want to feel them in my hands, may I please? Without upsetting you?"

I looked at her for a minute, and said "Are you into girls or boys?"

She answered, "I have always been into boys. I have a steady boyfriend. I just think you are so sexy and so beautiful that I just have an urge to touch you, please let me!"

"OK, I don't mind, but I have to warn you that I have been horny all morning" I said.

She laughed and went behind me and unhooked the bra and let it fall. Then she said, "Do you want to try on some of these panties? And I'll just look while you do that." She said.

I think I knew where she was going, but I was game. I said "Sure would! These right here!" (They were real brief lacey see-thru panties.) I pulled my mini skirt off and turned away from her and changed into the panties and turned back to her. I know I heard her gasp for air! She stepped over to me and took both breasts in her hands and said "You are so very beautiful!!!! And you shave your little cunt too!! Oh you look good enough to eat baby!" Then she got this strange look on her face and said, mostly to herself "What the hell am I talking about? This is nuts! I'm not a lesbian!"

"It's ok, I don't mind, it was just a surprise to me. I've never had any kind of experience with a woman before." I said, moving closer to her. "I could possibly be interested, if you are really interested in trying something for a first time. You've got me hot already, just thinking about it!"

She said, "What are you doing tomorrow afternoon? I could pick you up and we could find a place and see if we still want to try it. If you want to!"

I said "Do you know where the donut shoppe is by the park on Stadium avenue?"

"Yes, it's not far from my home. Can I pick you there at say about 10 AM tomorrow morning? Then we can find us a place to go. My parents will be home so I can't use my house."

I said "Come and feel this..(Pushing my chest out toward her) and then pick me up at 10 and we'll go to my house, no one will be home. My parents are on vacation!"

She cupped my breasts again and smiled, bent down a licked both nipples and made shivers run all over me. She said "Please get dressed before I loose my job for being back here so long," she looked at me as I reached to take off the panties and put my thong back on and my mini skirt. As I bent over to step out of the panties, she rubbed my bald hot pussy with her hand from behind me. I almost jumped, but caught myself, and just moaned.

When I had finished dressing, she took my hand and squeezed it and we walked out to the register and she rang everything up and then gave me a discount! I paid for it all, she bagged it up and said "See you tomorrow morning honey!"

Greg was right on the verge of being upset, waiting on me so long, but I apologized to him and kissed him on his lips briefly and he was alright then. We went to the theater that was right there in the mall. As we entered, Greg started to go front and I grabbed his arm and said "Let's stay back here, It's easier on my eyes back here, OK?"

"Sure baby, whatever makes you happy." He said and we found two good seats next to the wall and sat down.

As with most boys, as soon as it got dark in there his arm went around my shoulder, and his hand "accidentally" hit my tit. I never let on that I even noticed it. His hand rested there for a few minutes, and then he got bolder, and kinda cupped my tit with his hand. Then I turned my face to him, leaned over and our lips met and my tongue shot out against his lips. He immediately sucked it in and moaned. I tried to shove my tongue down his throat. That salesgirl had me hot now, just thinking about her.

It only took a few seconds of sucking tongue for his other hand to be on my thigh., rubbing it up and down. I broke the kiss, slowly raised up a little and slid the little bit of my mini skirt that I was sitting on, up behind me. Now my thong was the only thing in his way. He leaned over and kissed my ear and said "Alright baby, I like that!"

His hand went immediately to my pussy, covered by my thong, and started rubbing it up and down. It was already wet, and he was just making it wetter! I leaned over to his shoulder and whispered, "Oh god yes Greg, that feels so damned good baby!"

Pretty quickly, we weren't watching the movie anymore, I had his cock through his pants in my hand and he was working wonders on my cunt. I whispered "Let's go to my house, there's no one home Greg!"

He didn't bother to answer, he just got up and reached down for my hand and pulled me up. Of course my skirt was up behind my ass, and I heard a couple of gasps as I stood up before it fell back down to cover me up. I just grinned and walked on out with Greg. I thought to myself, that was nice though, they let me know I have a nice ass! And I think I do too. So let them look.

As we headed home, Greg kept trying to play with my breasts and legs, and I kept telling him to just drive so we could get there in one piece!

Greg has showed me before that he carries condoms in his wallet. That was when he was trying to convince me to let him fuck me. But today, he was going to get to use that thing, 'cause I was horny enough till I was going to fuck him to death! I had to have a cock in me today, I just had to do it!!! I had waited long enough now.

I also told Greg something that I had decided was going to be important to me. That was, "If you want to fuck me, you have to eat me first. If you can't put you tongue inside me, then nothing goes inside me. Sorry, just me!!!"

He said that wasn't a problem, that he had wanted to suck my pussy for a year now!

When we hit the front door, we started stripping, and by the time we got to the bedroom, we were naked. My juices were running down my leg and Greg's cock was standing straight out and had a good-sized drop of pre-cum on the head of it.

As we hit the bed, we got in a good 69 position and wasted no time getting into the sucking of each other. Fuck!!! I was so hot I couldn't last very long!!! Greg was trying to put his whole face inside my pussy and I was trying my damnedest to get his cock down my throat as far as it would reach!!

It didn't take long and both of were getting jerky with our movements and I could feel Greg's cock pulsing and I knew he was just about there. And I was too!! I pulled up off his cock and said "Now Greg, suck my clit and finger me deep!" and I went back down on his cock just at the instant that he humped forward and shoved it right into my throat and shot his first wad down my throat. I locked my legs around his head and fucked his face hard and creamed all over it! When he had finished shooting his cum down my throat, I backed off and licked him clean, then rolled over on my back to rest. I was exhausted. Totally. Greg fell beside me and said, "Cheez, baby, that was fantastic! You are a natural at sucking cock!!! And you swallow too!!!"

"Well, you did right good yourself honey!" I said back to him and kissed him.

I wasn't finished, I still wanted to feel a good cock inside me today!

As soon as I could breathe normally, I was back on Greg's cock. I wanted that thing hard quick, before I changed my mind. I had to have that thing inside my pussy! And it didn't disappoint me, It got hard right quick, with my tongue playing with it!!

I said, "OK Greg, you just lie there, don't do anything. I have to do this at my own speed. Please don't make me regret picking you for this job!!"" With that, I got up and straddled his hips, took his cock in my hand, and guided it to the entrance to my pleasure box. Then I very slowly sat my self down on his big, beautiful hard cock!!! About halfway down, I had to stop and get used to the stretching of it. Then I settled on down on it. Damn, It was long when it was inside you!!! When I finally got settled all the way down on it, I just sat there a minute, getting used to being stretched like this and of course the fabulous feeling of being completely filled up with man-cock!!! I wiggled my ass a little, just so I could feel his cock move around inside me, then I raised up and sat back down again on it. "Damn that feels so fucking good!!!" I said, out-loud, really to no one!

I remembered we had to have protection, so I raised up and got off his cock. Greg's eyes opened wide and he said "What honey? Please don't tell me you want to quit now!!! It is so good!!"

"I know it is, Greg, but we have to use a condom, baby! I don't want to take any chances on getting pregnant. You know we don't need that!" I said. He said, "Are you sure we have to baby, it's so much better without it!"

I said, "Yes, now get the thing before we loose the feeling!! I want to get fucked while I am still hot!!

He didn't hesitate any at all, he got off the bed found his pants and got his wallet and dug it out and pitched it to me. I tore it open and said "Well, get that pole over her so I can put it on for you." He walked to my side of the bed, his cock standing straight out. I just couldn't resist, I grabbed it, jerked it back and forth a couple of times and then slammed it into my mouth and just for meanness, I bit it, not hard, but enough to let him know that I had done it. He jumped, but not much, cause my teeth were on his dick!! "What the fuck are you doing baby? That could hurt!" he said.

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers
12