My Life with a Dragon Ch. 02

Story Info
First dates sometimes don't go as planned.
4.1k words
4.63
15.1k
31
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Michael were odd on the sidewalk. He took up considerable space and even when he tried to be polite people seemed to bump into him and look at him as though it were his fault for being there, but they were quick to look away when he returned their stares.

"People to not be very aware of their surroundings here."

"No they aren't, people bump into each other all the time and you're so big it's only worse." Sarah smiled at him and he returned it but only for an instant and he was looking away from her. She could tell he was still embarrassed and maybe feeling a little bad about it. "Hey let's go in here." She reached out and grabbed his large hand and pulled him into a store with a large sign saying all species welcome.

The store was giant, bigger on the inside as it were. The greeter was a furry Cat looking girl, Ears and whiskers but mostly human looking. She welcomed them with a big smile and a warm personality.

"Good after noon, welcome welcome to our shop. My name is Nikki, What can I help you find? Maybe a cute dress or bathing suit for the summer or maybe," She moved to Michael and patted him on the arm. "A nice suit and slacks for this hunk of a dragon."

He was not sure what to do as she led him to the big and tall section, Sarah followed but a scowl crossed her face as the feline hugged Michael's arm and pulled him into her.

"I think some simple jeans and maybe a few shirts will be more than sufficient." Sarah said grabbing Michael's other arm and pulling him to her.

"Well dragons are a proud and noble race, A suit is more dignified and stylish for him." Nikki pulled him to her.

"Well I think relaxed and comfortable, is better than prim and proper all the time." Sarah pulled him back to her.

"I don't think you understand the aura of dignity Dragon's posses and how they have to present themselves." Nikki pulled again.

"I don't think your opinion matters let ask Michael." Sarah said releasing his arm.

"Ya let's ask big boy." Nikki did the same and the two women looked at the hulk, in a way that made him feel incredibly small.

"Um well, I was looking around and thinking you're both right. I want something that's clean cut and proper but versatile enough i can wear in different situations." The two woman scowled at him for not being willing to choose a definite winner.

"Well then let's pick out some things for you to try on sweetie, and then we all can decide." Nikki smiled and pulled Sarah behind her leaving Michael standing awkwardly by the changing room.

Once the girls were out of earshot Nikki began to giggle and pull shirts and pants from the racks and shelves. Sarah watched in confusion as her demeanor seemed to become incredibly different.

"Oh my god, he is so cute, isn't he. That embarrassed look and those muscles. Mmmmmm."

"Ya he's really nice, but very formal and almost a little timid." Sarah said remembering the morning and the actions that took place.

"Oh ya all dragons are like that, until you get them in the bedroom then, ooh watch out. Nothing you can do but hang on and go for the ride." The feline grin parted for a second as she licked her lips.

"You've been with a dragon before?" Sarah was surprised at a species mixing, but maybe it was normal for nonhuman to have relations with other non-humans.

Nikki turned and smiled. "Well I don't like to kiss and tell but I've had a few, us Cations have high sex drives and aren't very inhibited. If we want to mate with someone we will, simple as that. I've been with a few different species but dragons are probably the most intense."

Sarah's eyes went wide and and bit her tongue as she tried to sound nonchalant. "What do you mean by 'intense'?"

Nikki smirked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well not that you have to worry, you know because of the laws but if you wanna know. Dragons are a large race and as you can guess even the ones that aren't well endowed for their size are still larger than most just about any human male. And their passion is incredible. They make love for hours and hours and can be anything you want from aggressive and forceful or they can be soft and gentle. And switch in a snap of a finger. They have a sense about them to know what you need and want. It's hard to explain." A large smile came over Nikki's face as she looked at Michael looking around, he was towering over the shelves. "And his type are the best, inexperienced and royal."

"Royal?"

"Ya royal reds. Dragons are different colors and it matches their personality. Black dragons are usually narcissistic that will manipulate people and their sex is aggressive and almost on the verge of rape. Yellow are pretty vanilla and soft but lack passion. Green are a mix of black and yellow, but red." Her eye's went wide to match her smile. "I've never had a red, but I hear they are like a wildfire, changing passion and can read a woman's body and give her exactly what she needs without a word. They have it like a natural gift and are the best in bed and just all around relationships really." She grabbed another shirt from a hanger. "But like I said I've never had a red and what does it matter you can't fuck a non human anyway unless you wanna go to jail."

The two returned to Michael who was looking at a red and navy blue tie made of silk. "Well here you go big guy, I think we found some stuff you're gonna like. Some casual, some formal and some in between. Now chop chop get them shorts off and give the lucky ladies a show." Nikki pushed him into the curtain and pulled it closed for him. Sarah watched the curtain for awhile. she could see his large clawed feet and when his shorts dropped Sarah let out an audible gulp. Nikki heard her and gave her a sly look and moved close to her ear. "You like him don't you?"

Sarah turned and looked into those feline eyes and knew she was caught, There was no lying to Nikki. It seemed like she could see into her soul. "Ya, I think I do."

Nikki smile grew a little bit more. "You haven't had sex have you?"

"No. He just came to me today. An agent came and fixed my house and dropped him off. We haven't even been living together for a full day, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know since this morning I just can't stop thinking about him. It's weird," She leaned into whisper. "I thought he was monstrous, but he had a softness to him I couldn't figure out and then when I saw him," Sarah realized she was about to tell a stranger what happened but it just seemed to pour out of her.

"What happened, Oh oh oh I love drama. I bet you saw him naked didn't you?" Nikki's cheeks were turning crimson with excitement and her whiskers began to twitch.

"Ya, but it was an accident, he was in my bathroom and he didn't lock the door and i didn't knock and it just happened."

"Wow and that's it? I thought it was gonna be something juicier. Well I wouldn't even pay that any mind, not like you fucked him ... or Blew him or anything. HAHAHA!!"

The last part made Sarah swallow again but she let out a small giggle to hide her discomfort.

After a few minuted Michael opened the curtain and he was wearing a button down long sleeved flannel shirt, navy blue with the sleeves and front buttoned all the way and a pair of blue jeans.

"Oh my god you look so sexy, but let's do this." Nikki pressed herself against the Large form and rubbed against him as she unbuttoned his top button and rolled his sleeves just below his elbows and un-tucked his shirt. When she was done she moved back and examined her work. "Perfect." She turned to Sarah and bit her thumb. "What do you think sweetie, is he a Knock out or is he a Knock out?"

Sarah crossed her arms and looked away to not give away too much of her feelings. "You look good in those. At Least you have some other clothes than the anime t shirt and shorts. Who would wanna wear the same thing all the time anyway?"

Michael smiled. "Well now you won't be embarrassed to be out with me, that's whats important."

Sarah's eyes went wide when she saw him smiling at her. She couldn't help but to turn her back to hide her blushing face." Well I think we should get going I'm super hungry and I can imagine how you are."

Nikki grabbed Michael's arm and led him to the register. "Alright big boy let's ring this up and you two love birds can be on your merry way." She said with a wink to Sarah. "I'm gonna assume this is on the IES living expense account right?"

"Ya its under the amount right?"

"Oh ya it's fine, besides mark ups and downs are our thing. gotta look out for each other."

Sarah and Michael left and began walking towards some restaurants when they heard Nikki yelling behind them. "Hey remember what they don't know won't hurt them sweetie, and sometimes the best things are worth a little risk." Sarah smiled a little but quickly took Michael's hand and led him down the sidewalk in a hurry.

The restaurant was good, they had gyoza for starters and then she had a light salad with sashimi salmon while Michael had a Large udon bowl the size of a salad bowl, overflowing with beef, egg, vegetables and noodles. They talked as they ate. Michael talked about his home and how it was green for as long as you could see and lots and lots of forests and huge mountains, it sounded like something out of a Tolkien novel. They talked about what they liked. they both liked to books and even though his home sounded back water they did have electricity and he knew about the human world and always wanted to see it. Ireland looked like his home so he wanted to see it, but the lights and everything in japan just intrigued him.

"So did you have a choice in where you could live or was it chosen for you?"

He slurred a noodle and responded. "I had choices, Japan was first though. Ireland looks beautiful but it's like home, who wants to leave home and go someplace similar? And besides I think i'm lucky."

Sarah tilted her head to the side in confusion. "How so?"

"Well if I had ended up someplace different, I wouldn't have been matched with you and I would be with another host." His smile was so warm and Sarah could feel her heart race and her breathing become heavy to keep up. Even her cheeks felt flush.

'Oh my god what's wrong with me. I've never felt like this. Why is this happening.'

Michael watched Sarah as she obviously became more and more distressed. "Are you alright, you're turning red?"

"I'm fine I just need to go to the ladies room, I'll be fine." She practically flipped the table as she left.

The rest room was empty and cool. She walked to the sink and put her hands on each side of it and stared into the mirror. She studied herself. Her dirty blond hair fell in a part and her eyes were a sexy color of a cloudy sky with a hint of green, but her cheeks were a flushed crimson. ' Blushing I'm blushing because he smiled at me. What is wrong with me, I mean we did it but it was a one time thing. We talked about it and are gonna try to move on and pretend like it was just a fantasy, a dream not a real thing. That's what I gotta do, it was heat of the moment and not gonna happen again not a thing.' Sarah splashed water on her face and watched the cool water drain the red blush from her face and she smiled while she reapplied a little eyeliner and smiled. 'You got this.'

Back to the table Michael studied Sarah. "Are you ok now, I thought something was wrong?"

"No I'm fine just kinda flushed that's all, you know girl stuff. I'm good so what you wanna do after this I mean there are movies and a few places to just walk around, like the park. Or we can head back to the house?"

Michael thought for a moment and made his decision. "I think we should go back home, I mean i have these cloths and I'm still pretty new so no sense and doing everything in one day. Maybe we could play a game or something, You said you enjoyed board games."

Sarah smiled. "Ya I do well let's get going it's getting late."

As they walked down the street there seemed to be more people than usual and the crowd seemed to be like a flowing river. Michael looked beside himself and began to see Sarah being pulled away from his side so he reached out a hand and took her's in his massive 3 fingered mitt.

She looked up at him as he pulled her closer. "What are you doing?"

"I don't wanna lose you, I can't be alone out here without you and if we get separated that the same as me being alone. I don't wanna get you into any trouble so I think this is best." Sarah looked down at her hand in his, it was so warm and even though it looked like it would be rough his palm was soft, almost like leather. As they walked the street began to thin but he didn't release her.

"You know I don't think I'm gonna get lost now, the street is pretty empty now." She said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Michael released her hand but she still had a hold of his. Feeling it made him stop his stride and look down at her.

"Well I guess it's not a bad thing, I am your host and we need to be together so maybe it's safer like this." She didn't look up at him but she felt has hand close around her's once more.

"Ya it's probably safer this way."

"Holy shit! Look at these freaks!" Michael and Sarah turned and saw a gang of maybe 6 teenagers varying in size but all dressed like hoods. "What's with you girl, you need a real man and not some monster. God look at him, What a freak. HAHAHAH!!" Maybe it was Michael's new cloths they seemed to hide his size but not his height, or maybe it was the law about human and non human being able to harm one another.

Sarah pulled Michael's hand. "Come on let's go."

"What, leaving so soon, you're gonna break my heart." The leader said as the rest made a large circle around the couple. "See baby just come with us and we aren't gonna have any trouble, leave Mr. scale face and come with us."

"If you think I'm letting her leave with you, you're out of your mind."

"Shut up asshole I know the law You can't hurt us and we aren't gonna hurt her, we're just gonna show her a good time. Isn't that right boys?" They all began to hoot and holler but Michael just pulled Sarah closer to his side.

"She's not going with you and we are leaving." Michael turned and began to walk with Sarah when one of the thugs reached out and grabbed her arm and ripped her away. It all happened in an instant and the group was on the dragon like little rodents, they pulled out batons and what seemed like socks with coins in them and began beating him. Sarah screamed as the thug lifted her and started to drag her into the alley.

The mob was screaming. "You wanna fuck our woman freak, we're gonna show you fucker, you fucking bitch! Pussy!" Michael balled up on the ground and took the beating for a few seconds before he saw his chance. One thug went for a kick to his side but he felt it and braced for the impact. Before the thug knew what happened Michael had grabbed his leg and rolled out of the mob and the guy who had taken down hit his head pretty hard on the pavement, essentially rendering him unconscious. Michael rolled to his feet and looked at his assailants and then to the alley. He turned ignoring the group and started towards the blackness.

"Oh shit you're in trouble now fucker hurting a human is a big no no, you're gonna get dep..." The thug had been in Michael's way and with a flash of speed that the others didn't see his fist backhanded the thug sending him to the ground in a heap, blood leaking from his mouth and some teeth being spit out to join the gore. The others didn't know what to do, but their leader yelled through his, possibly, broken jaw. "GET HIM ASSHOLES!!" And they rushed again, it had worked before but this time Michael was ready. The first he lifted and slammed down like a toy. the second he caught by the arm as he went for a strike with his home made mace, and punched him in the stomach making him collapse gasping for breath. three and four rushed in for a synchronized attack at his flanks but he grabbed the two by their jackets and beat them together like a couple of dolls until they stopped moving completely.

In the alley Sarah struggled and fought but he was strong, stronger than her and when she began to free herself he punched her in the stomach so hard it knocked the wind out of her lungs. She couldn't breath, her strength was gone. The pervert held her hands and began to fondle her under her shirt and working his way under her bra. Sarah began to cry. 'Please save me Michael please help me.' It was like a prayer and as the blackness of her lack of breath began to creep in the weight of the thug left her and she saw him being pulled from her by Michael.

The thug felt himself fly into the brick wall and hit it with such force he though one of his ribs had broken. He looked at the dragon and began to curse at him. Michael paid him no mind, he reached down and lifted Sarah to her feet, holding her to keep her steady. She looked into his face and was lost for a moment, but out of the corner of her eye she say the Thug pull something from his coat and pointed it at them.

"GUN!" Michael stepped in front of her as the first shot rang through the empty alley way and he felt the impact hit his back then a second but not a third, he turned and rushed the thug. He grabbed his arm and forced it over his head. seeing the gun with a cartridge sticking out of the slide, Michael knew what had happened, the gun had jammed. Two shots and it jammed, Michael smiled and looked at the thug menacingly.

"You tried to rape my friend and I just can't let that stand." The thug began to cry and plead. He began to quote the law about non humans not hurting humans. "Oh I understand the law but in my land there are ancient laws and you know what we do to those who force themselves on others?" He didn't wait for the thug to ask. "This is gonna hurt, a lot."

Sarah watched as Michael opened his mouth and took in a large breath. His throat began to glow and in an instant all she felt was heat like she had just opened the door to a furnace. Fire was rushing out of Michael's mouth like a blow torch and the Thug screamed for a second and then he just watched as his hand and gun burned. He only did it for a few seconds and then let the thug drop to the ground The man held his mutilated hand and just looked at it, obviously in shock.

"Michael, we are in so much trouble."

"I know."

"This is gonna be so bad, you're gonna get deported and I don't know what's gonna happen." Sarah began to cry, but Michael wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him.

"It's ok everything's gonna be ok."

The police and Agent smith arrived along with some paramedics and everyone began to tell their stories. The thugs claimed they were assaulted by Michael, which was true but by their own stupidity also admitted to the assault kidnapping and attempted rape of Sarah. When they realized they weren't gonna walk away they all began to cry and plead that they were the victims but the police weren't hearing it, even the thug who would probably lose his hand wasn't receiving any sympathy. The possession of a firearm without a license was alone punishable by a mandatory 20 years in prison and the attempted rape charge and sexual assault was at least another 30, he was going to be gone for a long time along with his buddies. But then the eyes turned to Michael and Sarah and agent smith explained the situation.

"Ok I understand what happened, but the law is what it is. It's very clear violence between non humans and humans is strictly prohibited and punishable to the maximum of deportation and removal from the extra species exchange program."

"No Agent smith he was protecting me, If he hand have done what he did I would have been raped or maybe even worse. The guys were crazy and they attacked us for no reason other than we were together."

"I understand that one of the suspects was quoted as seeing you two holding hands and they assumed you two were romantic with each other. And that triggered the assault."

12