My Life with a Dragon Ch. 04

Story Info
Passions flow from night into the day.
3k words
4.6
12.2k
29
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning

Sarah could feel the warmth of the sun through the window, she didn't know the time or cared. She felt energized by the orange ball, feeling her and her skin was absorbing it all. She wondered if last night had been a dream, it had felt too fantastic to be real but she found her head laying on Michael's large shoulder and his arm wrapped around her as he slept. She watched his chest rise and fall. Her hand moving and caressing his hard scaled form. She couldn't believe the feelings inside her heart for this man. 'Man' The word came to her mind and she didn't see him as an extra species or even a dragon or anything, he was just him and she loved him.

Sneaking away wasn't hard, she sat up and Michael's arm fell to the bed and she slipped away across the floor and out the door. Not before picking up Michael's large shirt from the floor. Slipping it on, she was absolutely swimming in it but it smelled like him and she liked feeling him around her. She went to the bathroom and began to comb her hair with her fingers trying to remove the rats from the night before. As she thought about it she stopped and began to run her hands over the shirt and her body, until she ended on her stomach and wondered if it was possible. Her eye's went wide as she looked into the mirror, "No, it's not possible and I wouldn't be right now it was our first time." The thought quickly faded and she went about her routine. Brushing her teeth, washing her face and using the toilet. She then set down the stairs to the kitchen to start breakfast. "I wonder what Michael would want? He liked the quiche but Maybe some bacon and eggs would be enough for him?"

"That sounds amazing, would you mind making another plate for me," Sarah squeaked at the sound of Agent Smith's voice. "Oh I didn't mean to scare you, and some coffee please."

"What the hell are you doing in my house, especially uninvited?! Do you just barge into everyone's house like this?!" Smith smiled as she looked Sarah over. Sarah could feel the woman's cold gaze.

"Oh no just special cases like yours," Smith stood up and approached the counter that separated the kitchen from the dining area. "Isn't that Michael's shirt from yesterday, the one he changed into after he got patched up?"

Sarah swallowed hard, 'How am I going to explain this?'

"And If I'm not mistaken," Smith's eyes studied her now as a predator would examine her pray. "You're not wearing any panties?"

Sarah's eye's went wide. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M NOT BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I SLEEP AND HOW THE HELL COULD YOU TELL THAT ANYWAY?!"

Smith smiled again "Oh I couldn't I just took a wild guess that turned out to be right." Sarah's shoulders sagged, she walked right into her trap. "Besides there's nothing wrong with it I'm just making sure you and Michael aren't doing any hanky panky that's all." She smiled pulling her sunglasses down to look at Sarah more clearly.

"No, Nothing like that. He actually left his shirt in the hallway and I just threw it on when I got up. You know usually I'm used to not putting on cloths until after breakfast."

"Oh you exhibitionist you. Well Good to hear, we've been having reports of the first 24 hours being the hardest for the host family and the Extra species person to assimilate and get past the initial shock of one another. Sadly we've had to deport a few exchange persons and jail a few of the hosts due to lewd behavior. But those were human men on female extra species. I mean what can you expect men are pretty impulsive with their desires and will make love to anyone willing to have them. And it's coming to light that some extra species are actually seeking human males for marriage and procreation, we didn't see that as a real motive or even possibility." Sarah swallowed hard thinking about people actually being deported and imprisoned for these stupid crimes.

"Can I ask Agent Smith, Why is it such a big deal for the species to not have relations. I mean If some species require outside men and I'm assuming woman for some others, so what's the problem?"

Smith could sense the chemistry between Michael and her from the moment they were first introduced but the question just confirmed she had given it a thought and maybe considered it. "Well actually certain extra species with strict rules of marriage are the biggest lobbyists against the mixing of our species. Usually the more noble of the extra species, Centaurs, Gryffin, various Chimera and most of all dragons."

Sarah was shocked. To hear that dragons were against inter species marriage. "Dragons? But Michael hasn't said anything to me about it and I talked to a feline extra species yesterday who confided that she had sexual relations with dragons before. So why would they not want marriage between us?"

"Oh sex and marriage are completely different for Dragons. they usually take multiple lovers for multiple purposes but they don't take humans as lovers." Smith scratched her head remembering. "In the few reports we've come across, the offspring don't survive or the mother dies in labor from the shock. And as for other species they usually just engage in physical relations nothing more, usually." She took a long sip from the coffee that Sarah had made her. "This is very good."

Good morning Agent Smith. How are you this morning?" Michael, even for his size was a quiet as a mouse and light on his feet. Neither lady noticed him entering the dining area until he was standing beside Smith. He was wearing a large pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. His frame was just as impressive as ever and both ladies took him in. Smith lowered her sunglasses to examine him more closely.

"Well I'm doing a little better now Michael, thanks for that." He smirked at the comment and made his way into the kitchen.

"Morning Sarah, sleep well?" She turned around to the sink and began washing the single plate that was left from the night before.

"Oh ya great, slept great."

"Really?" Smith chimed in looking at the two and examining Michael's 2 bandages. "Even with everything that happened yesterday. I don't think I would have been able to sleep a wink. I mean all the badness." She rested her head on her intertwined fingers and watched Sarah for a reaction.

Sarah looked at Michael who returned her gaze and didn't look away like he usually did, he just looked into her. "Um I was worried but I know how strong Michael is and I knew worrying about him wasn't necessary, he's a dragon and a strong fighter and could handle anything."

Michael turned his body to face her and she could feel herself doing the same. "I also knew that I had nothing to worry about, because he was in the house with me and if anything was going to happen he would protect me."

"Yes I would." Michael's words were so dark but the gravity of them was felt by both Smith and Sarah. He said his words with conviction.

Agent smith was standing straight up now turning attention from one to the other. She could feel the electricity in the air and knew she should leave before she witnessed something illegal.

"Well you two have a good day and stay out of trouble." They didn't break eye contact or pay smith any mind as she left.

As Agent smith sat down in her government car, she thought about those two. 'I wonder if they've become physical yet? Michael is a bit of a special case and has a special purpose here but the law is the law. Maybe by the time he completes his purpose the law will change or maybe there are other options, we will see. Whatever it is those two have a chemistry that's beyond volatile.' She started the Car and shifted into drive. 'I can only imagine if they do become partners. Well I have paperwork to do, work work work, I hate paperwork.'

Michael and Sarah stood frozen for a long time, neither of them breaking eye contact.

"About last night." Sarah spoke first.

"Ya, we can't do that again." His eyes looking down from her eyes to Sarah's neck to his shirt that hung from her feminine form and finally to her beautiful legs.

"Exactly." She swallowed hard and her breath began to speed up remembering every second, every feeling of what they did last night. "I mean we could both get in a lot of trouble." She reached out and ran her hand over his large arm, her other hand did the same. Tracing up to his round shoulders.

"And I don't want anything to happen to you," he leaned down and smelled her hair and moved to her neck. "We just have to control ourselves and not give into our desires."

"Absolutely," Sarah flung her head back as he began to nuzzle her and breath in her scent. As he did she wrapped her arms around his thick neck and began to pull his head down to her breasts. "What would it look like for us, to be both punished. The scandal?"

Michael couldn't take it anymore, he reached back and grasped her large ass and lifted her into the air. Anticipating this she wrapped her legs around him as he turned her to the counter. He continued to breath her in deep and savoring her sweet scent.

Sarah reached out and pulled him into her lips. They began to kiss while Michael's hands ran down her back until he lifted the shirt she was wearing and began to run his hands up her back. Sarah hooked his shorts with her feet and pushed them down exposing her lover. He was already erect and dripping pre-cum with anticipation of her waiting body. "I feel like I'm going crazy."

"I am too," Michael kissed her again and pushed into her lips again. "I didn't know it would be like this. I can't stop, I need you Sarah, I need you all the time. Forever." He pulled her hips towards him and she could feel his member running over her wanting mound. "I want you so much. I love you." Sarah looked down past her heaving breast and placed her hand on his girth, pushing it down until his pre-cum slick head was inside her. She wanted him, She knew the risk of this but she wanted him. He was like a drug and she wanted him now. Michael stopped and looked down at her and slowly took all of her in with his eyes. The shirt had been ripped open and Sarah's stomach was exposed leading up to one of her breasts the the shirt no longer clung too. Until he was face to face with her again. She looked at him and nodded slowly as she bit down on her lip and Michael pushed himself into her. He didn't have to work in and out this time, her wanting body was ready and she swallowed his fullness down to the base as he penetrated her. She flung her back in ecstasy as he began to find his rhythm and the two began to make love.

"I want you, so much. I love you so much." He could hardly speak in between his labored breaths. He huffing her into him. Michael was flying and didn't want to come down.He ran his hands up and down and all over her body, feeling every inch of her softness. Loving her, her scent and seeing her face contorted in pleasure as he thrust into her. "Wait stop." Sarah said placing her hand on his chest.

"Oh god, I got carried away. Are you alright, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Sarah couldn't help but smile at his concern. She reached out and caressed his face. "Everything is fine, I just want to go to the couch." Michael looked over her shoulder and nodded. He didn't remove himself, instead he carried her like she weighed nothing. Once to the couch he started to lay her down. "No, you sit down." Michael gulped down and did as he was told. Sarah could feel him inside her, she looked into his eyes again and began to lift herself up and down his length. The fullness spreading through her from her opening to her womb, she loved it. Michael reached back and grabbed her ass as she quickened her pace and bounced with more and more vigor. He was at her mercy and he liked it, her pace felt good and he could feel her inner opening rubbing the head of his member, tightly enveloping it and stimulating his swollen gland. Sarah pushed down harder and harder, feeling the shots of pleasure running through her. She ground her hips down hard and tried to insert his head into her tiny opening. She remembered anatomy in high school and knew a woman's body wasn't meant to open like this but somehow he was opening her and she wanted it, she wanted him as deep as she could get him. She wanted to feel him completely.

"Sarah this feels so good. I don't know how much more I can take."

Through her panting for breath she spoke to him. "Just cum, cum in me. I'm almost there and I can't stop, I'm gonna cum too. Just do it Michael, cum for me. CUM WITH ME!" Her pace quickened and he could feel her body begin to pulse as she began to reach her peak.

Michael squeezed hard on her round ass and held on as he felt the first of his convulsions, He was cumming. "Oh god I'm cumming SARAH, I'M CUMMING!" Sarah ground down harder as she felt the warmth flowing into her body and she felt it. Her body shuddered and her walls tightened and contracted at an insane pace. Pulling Michael deeper into her body, squeezing every drop of his seed into her womb. She let out a moan as she shuddered and buried her head into his neck.

She panted as she felt their bodies begin to relax and release each other, but Michael put his arms around her and held her tightly into him. His chest was heaving as hard as her's and she could slowly feel him shrinking inside her but her body continued to tighten and release trying to still pull him into her.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." Sarah said into his neck. "I think if we keep this up we're both going to die from not eating or drinking, just make love all day."

Michael smiled at the thought. "I can think of worse ways to go." He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her. "I love you."

Sarah loved it but then a fear hit her. It was a thought she couldn't understand but it gave her a chill. She was afraid to ask it but it came from her lips before she could think of stopping it. "Why do you love me?"

Michael stopped and looked into her eye's with a sadness. He knew it might happen but he didn't want to think about it. "I can't control it, I have to love you."

Sarah looked at him confused. "But why do you have too, why can't you control it?" He looked away for a moment but she pulled him back to her "Tell me."

"Dragons can have relationships with anyone, just like anyone else but sometimes no matter how much they love someone, but if they meet 'the one'." He sighed.

"What's 'the one'?"

"It's what you would call a soulmate. But it's more than that. Even if the dragon has been madly in love with someone for years even decades, if they meet 'the one' then they have to have them. It becomes an obsession, they are in your dreams in your waking thoughts, they can't stop. And if the other rejects them or worse falls out of love with them, they die. A dragon is powerful and strong but our hearts love with everything, every part of us and when our heart breaks the pain is too much and we die."

Sarah couldn't look at him she didn't know the extent of what was happening and she became scared. 'What if it's an obsession and not love. It's just nature and he just loves me until he meets another one just like me?' "Wait how did you know I was the one, we hadn't met before yesterday?"

"Part of the host process was I was matched with hosts by their lifestyles but once that was complete I looked at 30 files of possibles and i found you, you were number 12 and I felt it. When a dragon sees 'the One' his heart begins to hurt, they say it's the image of 'the one' being burned onto your heart. I took the file and i told Smith I needed to go to you. She was confused with the urgency but I insisted and told her I had to meet you. I had to be sure." She looked at him studying every crease of his face, every line. "It took me 10 days to finally get our meeting and when I saw you come out of your house I could feel it, you were my one and I was gonna do anything for you to make you mine."

"Then why do I feel this, Last night, I thought it was because you saved me but I've been having these feelings that I can't explain. I'm not like this. I cant keep my hands off you, and I want your hands on me. I need your touch, what is that."

"I don't know," He's said smiling. "I've never felt like this before. I'm scared and excited and when I'm with you I don't feel the same, I feel like I'm floating." He pulled her into him and kissed her deeply, with the sun warming his back, but Sarah was warming his heart.