My Life with a Dragon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm you're so soft."

"Oh you like my furry ass? Ya scratch behind my ear."

The two in the next stall were obviously into each other and Sarah began to giggle as the two continued to dirty talk.

"Oh come on get your tail out of the way."

"I can't help it when I get excited it wags, just hold it. Oh ya get in there. Mmmmmm, Oh harder, oh ya harder."

Sarah covered her mouth so no one would hear her giggling but the situation was too funny not to laugh.

Knock, knock!

"Oh, sorry just a second." Sarah wiped and pulled her panties and shorts to her mid thigh when another two knocks hit the door, but harder than before. "I said give me a second!" She was pissed now. Sarah moved to the door, undoing the lock and throwing the door open. "I said!" She was eye level with a large flannel shirt that seemed to be painted onto the wide chest that was underneath.

"I don't wanna wait." Michael stepped into the stall, pushing her back with just her presence. He turned around and locked the door as he closed the distance to her. Sarah was shocked and not sure what was happening.

"What are you doing Michael, we can't do anything in here?" As the words left her mouth Michael looked at the wall where the couple's, in the next stall, bodies were slapping together in their lust filled passion.

"Doesn't sound that way to me."

"Ok seriously you know this is a bad idea, all we need is this place getting busted and we get picked up."

Michael closed the gap between them and Sarah found his hands against her back holding her. "I know." Michael nuzzled her neck, tracing her collarbone with his tongue and sending electricity through Sara's body. She wanted to push him away but couldn't muster the strength. Her hands were to his chest and slowly working their way up to his neck. "I'm willing to take a chance,"

"Stupid dragon." Michael lifted his head only to be met with Sarah's lips pressing against his, her arms wrapping around his neck. Pressing against him hard she could feel her breasts rubbing against him while his hands ran up and down her body until he found her ass and began to kneed her round cheeks. Sarah lifted her leg up to him and Michael knew what she wanted. He grasped her thigh and lifted her up to him grabbing her other leg simultaneously. She always felt so small to his size and even as gentle as he was with her she wondered sometimes what if he just let loose and took her by force? The thought made her feel moist. The bathroom made a lot of sounds, from next door and elsewhere. Everyone seemed to be engaged in some activity and the thought of it in a public place made Sarah even hotter, she wanted to fool around and the risk just amplified the excitement she was feeling.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked kissing him again.

"I want you."

"You want me, well I need to take my pants off." Michael reached back, holding her with his one hand. Meanwhile reaching to her front and undoing her button and zipper. He didn't wanna put her down but juggling her was getting problematic. He lowered her until her feet were on the tile. He went to his knees pulling her pants and underwear down in one smooth motion. As he pulled the garments down he leaned in and kissed her smooth thighs, taking in her beautiful scent. Sarah reached down and began to run her hand over Michael's spikes while simultaneously running her fingers through her hair to her scalp.

"Are you gonna just smell it or eat it?" Michael looked up and smirked at how Sarah's eyes had filled with lust. He pressed her tongue between her thighs, finding her already wet slit and tiny clit. Her clit had already become swollen in anticipation of the pleasure it would receive. Sarah leaned back, Michael's hands supporting her as she opened her legs giving him a better vantage to pleasure her. His tongue worked its way over her wet pussy, flicking and sucking on her tiny clit before inserting his long tongue into her until she could feel him circling the tiny entrance to her womb. She moved her other hand down and grasped his largest horns, hold them like some kind of handlebars to hold on while he pleasured her, he was incredibly receptive to her pressing him deeper into her moist mound.

"Oh God, you're so good at this. I could cum just like this. AH!" Sarah began grinding herself into his snout causing Michael's tongue too penetrate deeper inside her while his upper lip rubbed her clit. Sarah was melting with the pleasure she was receiving. Michael could feel her pussy quivering around his tongue as she became wetter and wetter. He loved the way she tasted. "Please Michael don't stop I'm right there, don't stop. Just like that!" His tongue was deep inside her and the grinding against her clit was driving her crazy, wave after wave of pleasure was driving her closer to her release. Sarah finally felt her body tighten and the fire inside her traveled to the wet spot between her legs and the floodgate opened, releasing her sweet nectar into Michael's mouth. He was surprised but he didn't mind. Sarah's squirt reminded him of sweat but it had a slight sweetness to it that made it more palatable than a mouth full of sea water. Sarah's legs gave out shaking from her release. Michael held her in a position that resembled something a ballerina would be in, but their sex was a real event and they were world class at it. Sarah was panting, savoring the high from her orgasm.

Michael lifted her up to her feet. She reached up to caress his face and wipe his lips of her pussy juice before pulling her cloths back in place and the two exited the stall, meeting the Kobold and her human partner. Both parties had a look of shock and embarrassment that the all persons knew the reason why. The Dog girl grabbed her human and began pulling him towards the restroom door, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Come on let's go home, I'm hungry."

"Seems like all you think about is food and sex."

"I don't hear you complaining big boy."

As Sarah and Michael exited in toe with the other couple Sarah whispered to her dragon as they got closer to the exit doors of the club. "Was it good?"

"I want more." He replied huskily, pulling her to him.

"When we get home, you can have everything you want." Sarah pulled hi to her, kissing him one more time before exiting the club and entering the night.

The streets were empty as they made their way back to the house. The street lights were on but all the stores were closed and there were only occasional people on the street, walking where ever they were going in the middle of the night. Some looked like businessmen going home and others were people obviously drunk and maybe doing the same.

"Hey we are getting pretty close, you wanna cut through the park, It cuts a lot of the distance off the trip?"

Michael looked into the park. There were lights but the park was a almost pitch black beyond the light. He wasn't sure of the risk. "Um I don't know, there might be another gang of thugs in there."

Sarah laughed thinking about it. "Well too bad for them, cause I have you to protect me. Come on I'm really tired and when we get home we can pick up where we left off and maybe 'Cuddle' on the couch." Her smile made Michael excited and he agreed.

The park was empty and quite peaceful, the trees were still and it smelled fresh. As though they weren't in the middle of a city but out in the country.

"HELP!!" The scream shattered the tranquil silence of the evening. Michael looked at Sarah and she returned his concern. They both started to run towards the scream listening to find where it was coming from. "Please hel.."The second plea was cut short but Michael knew he was close. Sarah looked frantically into the darkness off the trail but she couldn't see anything. She just followed Michael until he stopped. He began to turn his head slowly, like a predator listening to the night waiting for any sound. CRACK!

"There," Michael pointed into the darkness. "Stay here." He leaped over a bench, plowed through a bush and under a tree. Michael sprinted until he saw the scene, about 30 meters off the trail there was a large pig creature holding down a small girl. "Hey Orc! Let her go now!"

The fat ugly creature stood up and turned to face Michael. "And who are you, to tell me what to do? She was asking for it you know leading me on. I think she likes this sort of thing." He looked back at the girl who was clearly unconscious.

"Who I am isn't important, but you're going to stop this. Now."

"Michael did you find her?" Sarah came around the bush and saw the figure he was talking too. "What the hell it that, a pig?"

The assailant snorted at Sarah's choice of words to describe him. "A pig? I'm an orc you filthy human bitch. I'm part of the superior race, we can fuck for days and our cocks are the size of our arms. Hey why don't you come with me and get rid of this white night fag dragon. HAHA!" Sarah moved to Michael's side but didn't take her eyes off the massive laughing blob.

"Michael."

He looked at her with his eyes but didn't turn his head from the orc. "Ya?"

"Kick his ass so we can go home." Michael smiled and started to approach the assailant. He walked deliberately towards the Orc who did the same. The two men met, the orc up for a punch but never had time to throw it. In the blink of an eye Michael had plunged a precise uppercut into the orcs large gut, sinking up to his mid forearm deep in the flab. The pig looking orc began to heave, vomiting and gasping for breath, he couldn't speak or move. All he could do was whimper and convulse. Sarah moved around the two men too the girl.She appeared to be passed out, having probably been hit in the head, evident from a large bruise on her face. Her shirt had been torn open, her hoodie seemed to have been opened revealing a small body. Sarah closed and zipped the girls hoodie and motioned for Michael to come grab her. He lifted the small body into his arms and moved back to the pig.

"Sarah call Smith, I think she will be more than willing to deal with this piece of filth." With that Michael lifted his massive foot and stomped the orc's head, so hard it sank 4 inches into the soft ground and rendering the orc unconscious.

"Agent smith... Yes it's Sarah... No everything is... Jesus no... I wouldn't tell you if I was... No... look just listen come to Shinitagari memorial park by my house. Near one of the park benches on the main trail is an unconscious orc who was trying to rape a girl... No Michael did... Ya he's a hero... Ok... Well we are going home where else... NO god as much as you talk about his I think you want it to happen you pervert!" Sarah hung up the phone.

Michael looked at her confused."What did she say?"

She looked at him and sighed. "Nothing we'll talk about it when we get home. We need to put this trash where he can be picked up." Michael held the girl in one arm and dragged the orc to the bench and they set back on their course for home with their stray girl.

"When did Smith say she was going to be here to get her?" Michael laid the girl on the couch and placed her head on a small pillow, then covering her with the large pink knit afghan on the back of the couch. He looked at the girl's face. She was tan with platinum hair, young looking, but in the light he could see she didn't look much older than a teenager. "That guy is slime, this girl can't be older than 14. I hope Smith just shoots him."

"Agreed. I don't know what's going on with people, why do they think they can do that kind of stuff?" Sarah went to the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk and grabbed a pack of Oreo's, bringing them to the table with two glasses. Michael looked at the spread and then back at her. "What? She might be hungry and kids like cookies and milk duh."

Michael smiled and pulled out a cookie. "I like cookies too." He said popping it into his mouth.

"Oh ya," Sarah pulled out another Oreo and held it between her teeth. "You want this one too?"

Michael smiled, looking at the sleeping girl on the couch before closing the distance between them. "I don't know," He said wrapping his arms around her. "Looks really really sweet."

"Hmmm hmmm." Sarah nodded as he bit down and pressed his lips to hers, the cookie falling into her mouth.

"Delicious, but you have a little." Sarah had a bit of the cream on the corner of her mouth and Michael moved in close running his tongue to the corner of her mouth before she opened hers, letting their tongues intertwine. Their hand began to run over each others bodies feeling each other's warm bodies. Michael pulled Sarah into him as she did the same.

"OOOO cookies." Sarah and Michael pushed away from one another and quickly turned around, seeing the girl dipping an Oreo into the glass of milk and nibbling away.

"Oh hey kid, how long have you been awake." Sarah asked sitting down next to the girl.

"Oh just long enough to see you and your boyfriend suck some face, God you two need to get a room." Still nibbling away on the milk soaked Oreo.

Sarah's heart sank. 'Oh no Smith is gonna come here and this kid is gonna blab about everything. We are so screwed.'

"Why was that orc trying to hurt you?" Michael asked the child. He moved the cookies next to him and sat down on the coffee table. He didn't wanna intimidate the girl so he held out another cookie,that she gladly accepted.

"Well he told me if I could help him pick up girls then he would help me find a nice host family, but I accidentally hypnotized them into being disgusted to the point of vomiting at the sight of him so he flipped out." She motioned for the glass of milk and began to dunk it before taking a bite.

Sarah and Michael looked at each other. "What do you mean, you mean like hypnotize hypnotize? Like you are now a duck so someone starts quaking?" Sarah didn't understand, she began to think the girl might be lying.

"HAHA, that would be funny. No I'm a succubus and I can hypnotize people but I'm not very good at it. My sister though can make anyone fall in love with her and make people do whatever she wants. It' so cool."

"A succubus?" Sarah remembered movies and anime where there was a succubus, they were always the perfect woman. Tall, slender with huge tits and just the perfect body. There was no way this little kid was a succubus, who would be seduced by a little kid? "I'm sorry little girl but I don't believe you. You look nothing like,"

The little girl pulled her hood back revealing two small horns, she began to rubbing under her eyes, removing some make up that revealed two black stripes that ran diagonally from the bottom of her eyes. She even reached into her eyes and removed 2 colored contact lenses changing her eyes from blue to yellow even her irises changed from round to almost cat like.

"Wow, but why the disguise?"

"Oh it was the orcs idea. If I approach someone they'll probably know what I am and what I'm trying to do, but he thought who's not gonna trust a little human girl."

"So he was gonna use you to seduce woman, That's the short of it?" Michael asked?

"Ya, but when I messed up he took me to the park and said if I wasn't getting him a girlfriend he was gonna use me as his girlfriend. I told him I thought he was gross and a sick lollicon but he just got mad. I think that's when you showed up. I remember seeing you before I passed out." The succubus pulled the blanket off of her and moved closer to the dragon, beginning to unzip her hoodie revealing her ant hill breast under her small white tank top. "Thank you so much for saving me. I will have sex with you if you want me too."

"WWWW HHHH AAAAAA TTTTTT HELL NO!! YOU'RE A CHILD FOR GOD SAKE!" Sarah grabbed the blanket, wrapping the girl up in it and pulling her away from Michael. "What is wrong with you? Trying to have sex with grown men?"

"Well I'm not a child. I'm actually 20 in human years." She said smiling. "Succubuses just don't appear to age after they turn a certain age. Oh and my name is Lilith by the way. Hmmm your boobs are really soft."

12