My Life with a Dragon Ch. 07

Story Info
A girl, a succubus and a dragon under 1 roof.
6.8k words
4.58
40.7k
25
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7. A New Addition.

Agent Smith showed up to the Sarah's house with a full report on The Orc. Smith briefed the situation thus far to the three sitting at the kitchen table. "So, The Orc was apprehended, left right where you said he would be. He wasn't able to put up much of a fight." She smirked at Michael over her horn rimmed sunglasses. "You really did a number on him, he's probably going to be recovering for a long time." She waved her hand dismissing him as being unimportant. "Well anyway, he will be deported and his host is being fined for them losing him and failing to report him as missing. As for you." Turning her attention to Lilith the Loli succubus. "You aren't enrolled in the exchange program and were smuggled her illegally. I understand your ability is underdeveloped but it still poses a threat to the human population so it is in the best interest that you return to your home."

Lilith began to cry, pleading with Agent Smith. "Please I'll be good I wanna stay. Please don't send me back." Tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sarah pulled the girl into her and began to stroke her hair. "Agent Smith, is it really necessary that she get shipped back to her home, I mean there must be a host family here that would be willing to take her."

Agent smith raised an eyebrow and began to smile. "Well it would be a lengthy process to find a host family, but if someone were willing to take her immediately. Someone who might already understand the risk and have some connection with the girl." She turned and looked at the dragons who had a large smile on his face, watching the and listening to Smith size up the situation.

"We should take her. I saved her so I'm responsible for her. I will take responsibility, she should stay here. With us." Michael watched Sarah comforting the little girl, she seemed so small compared to Sarah right now.

"Ya, you're right." Sarah smiled looking from Michael to Smith. "Besides she's sweet and doesn't seem like she's gonna be any trouble. So , Agent Smith, We will take care of her."

"Ok. Great. Then I will be on my way and finish up with the orc. Then paperwork...I hate paperwork. Thank you for the coffee." Agent smith let herself out closing the door behind her.

Everyone listened as the town car pulled away and the house was silent for a few moments, before Lilith began to laugh. "I think she bought it, haha, like seriously, she almost seemed surprised when you mentioned hosting me. HEHEHE."

"Well if you hadn't of blackmail us into hosting you we wouldn't have had to sell it so hard. But you know we might have still done it without the threat of telling her about our kiss."

Lilith smiled at Sarah and then to Michael. "I know, you both seem nice, really nice. But I couldn't take that chance and I don't wanna go back. Plus maybe if you were gonna do that kind of thing you should have done it away from the innocent eyes of a child. HAHAH"

Sarah looked at Michael and sighed. "So what now? What are we gonna do. We have a new house guest and our safe place is now just another part of the world."

"What are you talking about?" Lilith asked. She was confused at why Sarah and Michael's faces seemed to change from concerned to sadness.

He spoke first as Sarah inhaled to explain. "We are in love Lilith. We are together now, physically. You saw us kiss, which was unfortunate because now you're just as guilty as we are, because you didn't tell Agent Smith what you saw." Michael took a big breath. "This was supposed to be a safe place where we could be together without fear or repercussion."

Lilith looked from Michael to Sarah and saw the concern in their faces and she knew why. They were young lovers in the throws of their passion and now here comes a stranger that threatens their home life. But what was she going to do? She didn't want to go back and they did say it was ok for her to stay. "Look, I understand you two want to be with each other. I'm not trying to be an inconvenience I just needed a host to take care of me so I wasn't deported. I'm sorry that this is happening I really am. I don't want to be a burden." Lilith sulked down in her chair as she spoke but perked up a little when something occurred to her. "And maybe we can work something out."

Sarah and Michael looked at Lilith interested. "Well you're already staying here and not being deported. What else do you want?" Sarah asked the now smiling little demon.

Lilith thought about it and her smile only grew at the prospect of her desires being met. "Ok. What I want in exchange for covering for you and lover boy over there and by that I mean I will keep anything I see or here to myself. Not a word to Smith about anything, every. In exchange I want a say on the grocery list and I want my own room. Oh! And once a week I wanna go to the movies, and one random day of my choosing I wanna go out on a date night."

Sarah began to fume at the prospect, and the gall, of this little hussy moving in on her dragon. She didn't care that she looked like a little kid, she was an adult in that small body and she knew what she was doing making those demands. "NO! You're not going to go on a date with Michael and do pervy things, you already tried to have sex with him you loli hussy!"

Michael's eyes went wide as Lilith and Sarah began to exchange their venom.

"Hussy! I had something else in mind but you know what maybe I will go out alone with you hunky boyfriend. I was thinking a nice night out for the three of us, like a family thing! Not now! I'm thinking I might take you up on a one on one date." Lilith smiled as Sarah realised she had dug her own hole. "And besides I'm holding all the cards, unless you wanna kiss him goodbye I suggest you're a little nicer to me."

"Lilith do you think this is really necessary? I mean we can do all those things anyway, but understand Sarah and I are in love and anything I do outside of that isn't the same thing."

"Oh I get that but I might just wanna go out and leave cow tits home to stew." Her smile was everything a succubus was, pure and unadulterated mischief.

Sarah looked down at her chest. 'Cow tits.' She knew the only way to defuse the situation she could think of. "Ok Lilith." The succubus looked back to her host. "You have a deal. I'm willing to sacrifice for him and I will allow you requests. Just leave what you want on the list on the fridge and we will get it." Sarah took a deep breath before finishing her response to Lilith. "As for the other activities, Ok. I agree."

Michael was confused. "Wait do I have a say in any of this? It seems like I should have a say here, I mean does no one care what I think?" Michael smiled. "Can't we all just be like a family and be cool with that."

"Nope Mickey, you're in the same boat as her and as I know how relationships, go what the lassie says goes." Lilith got up and approached Michael wrapping his arm up in her's. "Besides I wasn't gonna do anything too naughty. Besides a big strong dragon like you could just eat up a poor little girl like me." She said looking at Sarah grinning.

"Get your mitts off of him demon!" Sarah pulled him from her arms and stood in between the two extra species.

Lilith began to laugh hysterically. Sarah and Michael just watched her a little bewildered by her sudden outburst. "Ok, Ok, I think I'm gonna take a bath and go to bed." She said walking towards the stairs. "I assume it's upstairs and one of the doors. I'll find it."

Sarah and Michael sat at the kitchen table. Michael had moved beside her and taken her hand in his. Their minds filled with stress of the situation and multiple other feelings. Mostly the uncertainty of what was going to happen. Lilith brought a new list of complications to the house and they both new it. She was the equivalent of a child but she was still a grown woman on the inside. She was a succubus and Sarah knew the stories and that the little girl would, probably, have urges that needed to be fulfilled.

"How is this going to work now,I mean this was gonna be our place? And now we have her." Sarah motioned up stairs, beginning to well up with tears at her stress building too high to take.

Michael Turned in his chair turning her to him. "Look at me." He he grabbed Sarah's chin, pulling her to him. Put his lips to hers and then pulling away. "This changes nothing, Lilith just wants a place to stay and have some fun. She even said she is fine with us playing house." Michael smiled a little as he shoved his hand between Sarah's legs and began to rub her thighs. "So. Lets make like mommy and daddy and go do what mommies and daddies do when the kids go to to bed."

Sarah grabbed his face and pulled him into her, their tongues rubbing together. She could feel herself getting wet from his caress. Reaching up to him pulling him into her lips harder. She wanted to go to bed and show him what he was doing too her. Sarah pushed him away and stood up showing her round ass to her dragon. Turning her head she looked back at Michael as he reached out to her running his hands down from her back to her plump ass. He gave it a squeeze before standing up behind Sarah. She could feel him running his hands down her arms, finally wrapping around her slender wrists. In one smooth motion Sarah felt her body twirl like a top and now she looked up into the face of her dragon. He didn't release her wrists, instead bending her elbows until he touched her back. Only then releasing them to go down and grasp her plump ass. Sarah knew what was next, she loved the ride. Michael lifted her effortlessly, instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist for support. Although, more so she could rub herself against him like a cat in heat. The two continued to kiss as he carried her up the stairs. Sarah loved how small she felt in his arms. Michael loved feeling her slender legs around him but even more the warm softness between her legs that begged for him as he stepped up each stair that leading to their room. He reached the top of the stairs as the bathroom door opened and Lilith looking at the two wrapped in their intimate embrace.

"OOH lala, down girl. I bet you two are gonna do a little engh, engh ,engh." Lilith make a circle with her thumb and index finger and with her other index finger inserted it, pulling it out in a childish representation of sex.

Sarah glared at the girl but Michael paid Lilith no mind and kept walking towards their room.

"Hey I was just kidding, come on don't be like that." Lilith squealed as the door closed and she was left alone in the hallway. She dried her hair beginning to pout, she didn't like being left alone. She made her way down stairs sitting on the couch with her towel wrapped body and turned on the tv. 'They don't have to be like that, I was just kidding. Besides I told them I wasn't gonna tell anyone but they don't have to be so mean about it.' Lilith flipped through the channels until she found a movie that looked pretty good, about a kid and his doll. 'Oh this seems ok.'

Sarah felt herself being laid on the bed, her shirt lift up exposing her bra clad chest. Michael buried his snout into her voluptuous mounds, taking deep breaths, taking in her scent. His hand worked under her unclasping her bra effortlessly and pulled it away from her body, He loved strapless bras. Michael began to swirl his tongue over her already erect nipples, kneading her large breasts as he licked and nibbled her. Sarah moaned as she undid her jeans and pushed them, with her panties, down her legs. Kicking them off, leaving her exposed for him. Michael reached down with his free hand and did the same. His pants fell around his ankles, his erect member waited to be inserted into her waiting womanhood. He moved higher onto the bed so he could rub his dripping cock against her clit. Sarah could feel him sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Come on, don't tease me." Sarah whispered into his ear. A second before he pushed against her opening and she felt herself being filled by his girth and length. She moaned with the wave of pain and pleasure washed over her, drowning her. Michael didn't immediately begin to thrust, he knew her body had to adjust to him. He could feel her tightness convulsing around him as she began to loosen and accept him inside of her. Only when he knew she was ready did he begin his movements. Short at first, then slowly pulling further and pushing deeper into her body. He could feel her inner hole opening around his tip trying to accept him. He didn't want to hurt her as she fell into the thralls of her pleasure. He pushed his arm under her lower back and began to lift Sarah, while still inside of her. Slowly he moved her to the head of the bed and rested her on his large pillow. He lifted himself and removed his shirt throwing it to the floor. Sarah began to do the same but when it was around her wrists Michael forced her arms down above her head.

Michael looked down at her menacingly. "I wonder if the maiden enjoys being ravished by bad dragons?"

Sarah smiled and began to laugh. "Oh no the evil dragon is having his way with my poor body. Oh please don't ravish me harder." She leaned in and kissed him as he began to quicken his pace.

"Like this." He could feel their pelvises pound together as he moved faster and faster. Staying in unison with Sarah's moans.

"Oh God be easy Michael, you're gonna break me. I can't take it if you keep going like this." Her body was in ecstasy as he began to use her body for his pleasure.

"You feel so good I can't stop myself. I love watching your face while I make you feel good. You're so beautiful."

Sarah clenched her teeth, moaning through her tight jaw. She thought she was going to lose her mind. 'How did he know I wanted to be fucked tonight, how did he know I was so frustrated? Oh God there it is, I'm gonna cum, Oh god.' "Michael I'm gonna cum, but it feels different, something feels different."

Michael didn't stop but he looked at Sarah with concern. "Do you want me to stop?"

"God no, I just, I just, oh God!" The feeling of her body pushing against his size made him feel as though he was even bigger than before. Her body was forcing him out of her. "Take it out, take it out, TAKE IT OUT!" Michael was confused but he did what she asked and was surprised by what he felt. Sarah screamed as she sprayed his cock with her fluid. Her body began to convulse from her explosion. Without missing a beat Michael inserted himself again and began his stroke again as Sarah moaned again. He kissed her unable to believe he had given her so much pleasure that her body did that. "Oh god that felt so good. Just keep going. I think I'm done but cum for me." Michael could feel himself nearing his climax, quicken his pace. Sarah was exhausted but the feeling of him continued to send waves of pleasure through her body. Before she knew it she was already on the brink of a second orgasm. Michael moaned as he released into her, she loved how warm his seed felt inside her womb. Her orgasmic moans were smothered through their kiss as he finished pumping her full of his cum.

Michael nuzzled her neck, continuing to take in her scent. "You are amazing, I love your body, I love your smell. God I love you."

Sarah took his face in her hands. "Your the best thing I think that's happened to me, I hope it's like this forever."

Michael slowly pulled himself from her moving to get her a tissue as she sat up. "God you cum so much. Pretty soon we aren't going to be able to do this." Michael looked at her confused. "Haha, its almost my fertile time and I don't know how dragons and humans work, if I can get pregnant, but I don't think this is the best time for us. Do you?" The memory of what Agent Smith had said reminded her it was possible but the danger to an unborn baby was too high, humans were to weak to support their development. She thought it might be best to hide her knowledge for now.

Michael's laugh broke her out of her thoughts of a baby. "Thinking about it. Best time, no. But the worst thing, maybe not."

Now Sarah laughed as she looked at the dragon stripping the wet bed sheets off the bed replacing them with a fresh blanket and sheet set.

"You know, no one I've ever been with made me do that" Sarah said changing the subject from babies.

He looked at her and smiled. "I thought you weren't a virgin but I didn't know how much experience you've had."

Sarah hit him with a pillow. "Hey not that much. I've only had three boyfriends and none of them made love like you. And they never made me do that. I didn't even know I could do that."

Michael thought that sounded like a compliment. He pulled the bedding back and crawled in between the soft sheets and fluffy blanket. "Come on lets get some sleep. I wanna feel you next to me." He didn't realize it but looking at her in the moonlight she looked like an angel he had seen in a painting once. Her skin was almost blue in the moonlight, accentuating all her curves, making him speechless at her beauty.

"What are you looking at?"

He swallowed hard to clear the lump from his throat. "Just you, nothing else. Just you, just how beautiful you are."

Sarah smiled as she got into bed, pressing herself up to his chest so she could listened to his heart. "I love you Michael. Please can it stay like this forever? I hope the law changes but I just wanna be like this forever. I've never loved anyone like this and I don't think I ever will again."

Michael pulled her tighter into him rubbing his chin on the top of her head. "I don't know about forever but I'm not gonna change and I'm gonna fight to keep it like this."

"I've seen you fight, it should be easy for you." She adjusted herself and slowly, sleep began to creep in for the both of them.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" The scream ripped Michael from his sleep, without hesitation he leaped over Sarah as she also woke up from the commotion. He threw on his shorts running down stairs before Sarah had even pushed her covers off. Michael jumped from stair to stair reaching the bottom floor with a thud. Turning towards the living room, where he was sure he heard the scream. He saw no intruder or anything for that matter all he felt was a small form hugging his torso crying.

"Hey, Lilith what's wrong, are you alright?" Michael instinctively put his arms around the girl trying to comfort her as best he could. Before dropping to his knee to see what was the matter with the little succubus.

"I was watching TV and," She began to sob again. "I was watching this movie about a kid and his doll, but the doll comes to life and started killing people. Then he got lit on fire and, and, and then he came back to life. It scared me!" She began to whale, crying into the sleeves of her hoodie.

Sarah came down the stairs, seeing Michael hugging the crying succubus but not sure what was going on."What happened?"

"She was watching a movie and got scared."

Sarah rubbed her forehead in frustration. "I thought it was something serious."

Lilith glared through her tear filled eyes. "It was serious, I was scared, and I don't like being scared. That doll was really scary and I thought it was gonna get me. I kept hearing sounds and I thought it was him."

Michael looked at Sarah as the girl began to weep again, burying her face into his chest.

Sarah sighed at the little beast but knew how it felt to be scared and sympathized with her. She moved beside Lilith and began to rub her head. Confused She looked up at her host who was now eye level with her. "I'm sorry Lilith, I forget that even if your older than you look, you're still a kid at heart. You're gonna have feelings I might not understand, but I was like you once so I do understand how you feel right now. I use to get scared of movies and the dark too." Lilith dried her eye with her sleeve and looked at the girl smiling at her. Sarah grabbed her hand and began to lead her up stairs with Michael behind them. "Come on let's get you to bed, you'll feel better in the morning." Lilith stopped and began to squirm a little. Sarah looked at the girl confused. "What wrong?"

12