My Life with a Dragon Ch. 09

Story Info
The end of a bad dream and a new love found.
7.4k words
4.66
9.3k
14
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams and Redemption

Michael couldn't think his mind was still in a haze, the high from his orgasm still holding firmly on him. Sarah looked at his deflating member, moving to Crystal and falling to her knees. Kissing the moist lips of the succubus, pushing her slimy tongue into her mouth, trying to find every last trace of Michael's seed. She was filled with need driving her closer to a sexual frenzy. Her pussy was throbbing, engorged and slick with her juices, she needed to be filled. Crystal could tell Sarah's need for release, so as the two kissed, she pushed her hand into the humans panties, beginning to explore her tiny slit. Sarah grabbed Crystal's arm, not sure of what she wanted but she knew what her body needed. She began grinding her swollen mound on Crystal's soft fingers, pressing her mouth harder into the succubus's beautiful lips. Michael looked down at the scene that was unfolding in front of him. Two beautiful women were having their way with each other in front of his eye. His senses seemed to be heightened, especially his sense of smell. The room was still filled with a sweet aroma but now there was another scent, this one he recognized, Sarah's pussy was calling him. He could feel blood flowing back into himself, making him twitch and swell. Sarah saw him growing, instinctively reaching out and stroking him to coax him to his full size. Crystal was hitting her spots and making her feel so good but she needed Michael, needed to feel him inside her.

Crystal looked over and saw Sarah's hand stroking Michael's impressive cock. "Is that what you need, a nice big cock?" She said forcing another finger into Sarah's tight snatch. "I can't believe you can take that monster."

"I love it, I love his cock." Sarah sounded drunk but she was telling the truth, she had never felt the way she did when she was with Michael, she needed him.

Crystal smiled removing her fingers, giving them a good suck as she rose to her feet. "You wanna see a magic trick?" She didn't wait for Sarah to respond, but Sarah watched as Crystal's small tail rose between her legs and began to shrink. As it shortened it became thicker and veiny, the spade shaped tip swelled and a small slit began to form on it. Sarah and Michael watched in a mix of horror and wonder at her transformation. Crystal reached down, beginning to stroke her tail with both of her hands. Making it swell and become harder. Once it transformed into its final form Crystal removed her hands. Her tail had become an impressive phallus, thick and covered with veins, if not for the deep black color contrasting with her caramel skin it would almost appear natural, and aside from being attached to a voluptuous woman.

Crystal grabbed her cock again, presenting it only inches from Sarah's face. "Succubuses have a lot of abilities but our tails are our most impressive. It's our second most endogenous zone. Fucking and playing with my tail is better than my clit or nipples or anything." She paused examining Sarah's eyes, she didn't see fear or disgust, all she saw was desire. "Do you wanna taste it?" Sarah's eyes were wide, filling with apprehension. She didn't mind kissing Crystal but this was too much she wasn't sure. Michael could see her concern, he had inadvertently started this and it was his fault but now that they were here and the situation was unfolding he couldn't help but act on his more primal urge to mate. He had been so horny, even in the club, but now he couldn't stand it. The blow job was good but he wanted to feel Sarah around him. Now. Michael pushed off the wall, moving behind Sarah. He grabbed her body and pushed her down on her hands and knees, pulling her soaked panties down her thighs, beginning to rub his swollen cock on her wet pussy. Pre cum smearing on her tiny opening adding more lubricant to the object of his desire.

"Michael," Sarah said turning to look at her dragon. "please I'm not sure." He didn't respond. All she felt was her body spreading to receiver her dragons full girth. "Holy fuck!" She squeezed the bath mat, gritting her teeth at the sudden shock of him entering her. She could feel her body being pulled and pushed back in, her g-spot was getting beaten into submission and she loved it. She moaned loudly wanting more and then she saw it. Crystal's cock was so close she could see the tiny bead of pre cum on her tip. Sarah didn't know what she was thinking, her mind was a blur but she could feel her mouth opening and slowly her tongue stuck out until it touched the tiny pearl. It was sweet, sending a desire though her. She wanted more. Sarah reached up, grabbing Crystal's voluptuous ass and pulling her cock closer. Until it entered her mouth fully. Sarah began to rock herself back and forth, Michael spreading her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her body. And Crystal's impressive tail dick hitting the back of her throat. She began to rock back and forth harder, forcing both phallus deeper into her body. Crystal loved getting head, it made her feel like she was going to explode into a million pieces and be forced through the eye of a needle in the same moment. She was in ecstasy. Sarah pulled her closer, forcing her deeper down her throat, squeezing Crystal's ass as she felt her throat expanding from her girth. Michael moved forward with Sarah continuing to penetrate her, he wanted to cum, he wanted to fill her, he needed to cum in her. He began to pound into Sarah more vigorously, hearing her moan but with Crystal's cock in her mouth he only heard muffled noises.

'If she wanted him to stop she would tell him, right?' Crystal thought eyeing the scene in front of her. The sweet innocent girl and her beast lost in their lust, she loved it.

Sarah couldn't take it her mind was going blank from the assault on her pleasure centers. She had never had her body used like this. He vagina was being stretched and pounded like never before, Michael's balls beating into her clit, sending shocks of stimulation through her. All the while Crystal was fucking her throat deeper than she knew she could. She usually had a slight gag reflex but now with Crystals hands on her head ramming her big cock down her throat she felt nothing but pleasure. Sarah's body began to convulse as she felt her body begin to lose its control. He pussy gushed from her squirting orgasam. She could feel it being forced through her tiny hole with Michael now pushing his full length inside her filling her with his huge load. She could feel her body trying to suck all of it into her womb while he pumped it into her. Crystal pushed hard into her mouth as her tail cock had the same tremor. Shooting cum, from god knows where, down Sarah's throat into her stomach. She could hardly taste it because the cock was so deep down her throat but the little that escaped was salty and rich. She swallowed it down greedily. Sarah winced as she felt Michael remove himself from her. With the barrier removed cum began to pour from her gaping vagina, Crystal did the same. Her cock hanging down spent from its release but still impressive. Sarah looked at the two cocks before her then to their owners as she ran her hand down her body. Caressing her breasts moving down to her gaping pussy. He fingers caught some of Michael's cum, bring it to her open mouth and sucking her fingers clean.

"I want more."

Michael opened his eyes slowly blinking repeatedly to clear the gunk from them. He recognized the ceiling but it wasn't the bathroom ceiling. 'What happened?' He could hear something to his right he saw Lilith looking through the cupboards still looking for something sweet to snack on. 'Was it all a dream?' Michael looked down at his lap. Sarah and Crystal had turned themselves around so their heads were resting on his lap. They were still fast asleep but both had large smiles and were drooling quite a lot on his shorts. He was still confused, not sure what to think. His dream felt so real he felt everything every single touch and, well, everything. He could still remember his dream in vivid detail, as though it just happened. He even felt more exhausted than if he had taken a nap, it didn't make sense. Michael didn't want to move because to wake the girls might not be beneficial for anyone but his legs were sore and didn't think he could stand without stretching. 'This is too strange, wait what's that?' Michael began to feel something cool on his crotch. Looking down he began to see a large wet spot. 'Is this drool?' He ran his finger over the wet spot and felt it's slickness. He brought his finger and thumb together beginning to pull them apart causing the liquid to string like a spider web, he realized what it was. 'Cum? I must have had a wet dream but that's weird, I've been having sex a lot.' He looked back at Lilith who seemed too preoccupied with her task of sweets to notice he had woken up. Looking back to his crotch he looked at the two girls wondering how best to not wake them. Crystal was snoring a little while Sarah was silent. Michael decided to just go for broke treating it like a band aid, beginning to wiggle loose until he could stand.

"Michael?" He froze at the sound of Sarah's voice. "Can you turn on the shower. I think I need it." He heard her giggle a little from under her blanket.

"Um Sarah, why do you need a shower?"

"After that I need clean up baby and probably get my stomach pumped." She giggled a little harder this time.

Michael was going white with panic trying to make sense of the situation. 'Sarah had the same dream, how is that possible?' "Um Sarah, we're down stairs."

"What," he watched her begin to shift under the blanket before pushing it off. "No we're...Why are we down stairs?" Michael swallowed hard. After Sarah threw off the blanket he could see the giant wet spot on the front of her dress, she was absolutely soaked. She looked down to see what he was looking at, going wide eyed in the process. "OH MY GOD!" Sarah jumped off the couch sprinting to the bathroom, Michael heard the door slam after a second.

Crystal picked her head up looking around the room until she saw the big wet spot on Michael's shorts, smiling and giving him a wink as she spoke. "You have fun big boy."

Sarah stood looking into the mirror, her flushed face and beads of sweat only added to her look of distress. 'What the hell happened, was all that a dream? No, that can't be it. How did we have the same dream?' The memory of last night as she remembered it was so clear, nothing like a dream. She could still remember every feeling she had, fear, anger, but mostly the overwhelming fire that burned in between her legs when she walked through the door. Seeing Crystal doing that to Michael threw her into shock, but she couldn't help what she was doing in those moments. The images of what occurred kept coming one after the other, unable to stop them she could only turn on the water and take a shower. The warm water began to wash over her hand and down her arm. Feeling it wash over her hair and her body sent a chill through her, even at the high temperature. Sarah pushed the dream from her mind and slowly began to let the water relax her mind and body, washing it away.

"What the fuck did you do!" Michael's voice was louder than he meant for it to be but Crystal seemed to be un-phased.

"Hey, easy, big guy. I'm just asking if you had fun?" She said flicking the tip of her tail.

"What did you do?" His voice was quieter but the rage in it was enough to crack Crystal's calm demeanor.

"Ok, Ok. I may be brought you and your little lover into my dreamworld."

Michael's eyes grew to saucers. He couldn't fully fathom how, or why, she would do that to Sarah and Himself. "Why?"

Crystal didn't hear rage this time she only heard curiosity from the red dragons voice. "Your kidding right? I mean your girlfriend isn't exactly subtle and neither are you." Michael clench his fists as he listened to her continue. "So I had a little idea, getting drunk not one of them. BTW she can drink, I mean a lot. Anyway all I had to do was be touching you while we slept and I had total control. Only thing though I can't figure out. Sarah wasn't invited, she just showed up. That doesn't happen and I've done the group thing in there, if I don't invite you you don't get to play. So how did she get in?" tapping her chin coyly.

Michael looked at the smug devil on the couch, she looked like a cat. Sweet and innocent, until the claws come out. "You pulled me into your dream in attempt to, what, seduce me?"

Crystal sat up opening her legs a little too wide, giving him a view of her soaked panties, before crossing her legs. "I've never been with a dragon and I saw an opportunity to have one, even if it was in the dream world." Crystal's smile flattened and became a small scowl. "Now how the hell did your little hostess interrupt what should have been a one on one encounter?"

"How the hell should I know, you're the one with these succubus powers. Maybe your just not as good as you think?"

Crystal stood up quickly, closing the distance to the hulk. "Listen to me fucker I am one of the strongest succubus in Venereae. If I wanted I could take this whole FUCKING CITY TO MY BED!"

Michael was unimpressed by Crystal's display. "Well you can do that Crystal but you wont take me."

Her face changed to one of frustration, she couldn't seduce him and it was driving her crazy. "WHY?! What makes you so special that you wont fuck me, is it your little girlfriend, do you love her?!" Crystal said mockingly.

He looked into her eyes and could see the changes. She was becoming a child that wasn't getting what she wanted and it was his unlucky day it was him.

Lilith, who had been listening decided it was her turn to interject her theory. And through a mouth full of Oreo she did. "He doesn't desire you. Crunch, crunch."They both turned to listen to the younger sister. "Ya remember, If a man has no desire for the succubus then we have no power over him, mom said that."

Crystal began to laugh. "Are you kidding Lil? Look at me. No man in his right mind would say no to me. I've turned the most flaming gay man into my toy. If there is a sliver of desire for me I can control a man." She returned to Michael. "And I remember how hard you were, you wanted me."

Michael swallowed hard remembering how she felt but he knew she had been doing something to influence him. He looked at the floor as he responded to the voluptuous demon. "I did,"

"See I knew it."

"But," Her smile of triumph slowly started to fade. "I didn't want to, something in that dream world was pulling me. I wasn't in control." He continued speaking somberly. "It wasn't real, I don't want you like that. I don't love you."

Crystal's face turned to pure rage. "What does love have to do with it, love is bullshit. Lust is the only truth, you covet what you want. Even if you find exactly what you want guess what, you still desire another."

Michael looked into the doorway to the living room and saw Sarah, wearing one of his t shirts, a mop of still damp hair and a sad look on her face. Crystal turned and saw the girl slowly sitting on the couch next to Lilith, who watched her with concern in her eyes. Lilith wasn't sure what happened but it was something serious.

"Oh look she joins us, so how was it for you?" Crystal smiled maniacally as she probed what Sarah was feeling. "It was amazing for me, too bad it was in the dream world."

Sarah didn't look up from her clenched fists. Michael could see the pain swelling in her, she was starting to shake as it built inside her. Crystal's denouncement of love hit her in the heart. Anger and sadness were welling up inside of her and Michael could see it. He didn't know what to do but his body somehow knew. The distance closed to the shaking girl kneeling in front of her grasping both of her hands in his own. "I love you."

So simple but so powerful, enough to make Sarah stop shaking and look into her dragon's eyes. She didn't know what to say, everything that happened was running through her mind again. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled before she spoke. "Why did this happen, I know it was a dream but why did you do this Crystal, why?"

Crystal began to laugh a the drama that was unfolding. "Oh please you loved it and besides you weren't even supposed to be there. For whatever reason you were the center of attention when I was suppose to have some one on one time with red but you showed up and,"

"WHY!?" Sarah screamed with tears in her eyes but rage in her voice. "Why did you do that to us?"

Crystal's smile turned into a scowl. "Your love is false, love is fake and I hate it. I love seeing perfect couples and ruining their lives. I've stolen grooms from the altar and mothers from their children. I hate love, that's why!"

"You didn't use too." Lilith munched on another cookie. "Not until after Asmodeus."

Crystal's eyes turned to pure fire looking at her sister. "Don't you even say his name!" She closed the distance quickly snatching her little sister by her hoodie. "YOU NEVER SAY HIS FUCKING NAME!" Michael reacted quickly, grabbing Crystal and forcing her to drop her little sister to the floor. Sarah dropped to the girl holding her close to protect her if another outburst came. Crystal thrashed but knew she couldn't escape his arms pinning her arms to her waist. "LET ME GO! LET ME GOOOOO!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, tears running down her cheeks. Crystal slowly felt more and more helpless. "Please let me go." It was barely a whisper. Michael obliged expecting her to stand but instead her body dragged down him until she was laying on the floor, sobbing and pulling her knees into her chest. Holding herself tightly. Michael looked to Sarah and Lilith, he wasn't sure what was happening why she freaked out. Lilith slowly crawled to her sister, laying next to her.

"You can't keep doing this you know."

Crystal sobbed as she whispered. "He made me hate everything." Crystal's eyes shot opened, standing up, she began walking for the door.

"Wait don't go!" Lilith's plea fell on deaf ears as she heard the front door slam.

Sarah spoke first. "Lilith what was that all about, she was acting crazy?"

Lilith sat down next to Sarah, with Michael in front of them. "It happened a long time ago,. Asmodeus was, is, a super powerful incubus. The male form of a succubus. He would seduce anyone, including succubuses."

"Wait an incubus can seduce a succubus, how?" Sarah didn't fully understand.

"They do it like a man woos a woman with charm and being what she wants. That's what he did to her he made Crystal fall in love with him and they were together for awhile. Then one day, I still remember. Crystal came home, crying. She just collapsed and our mother isn't the maternal type. She treated her like a worm after she told her what happened. Asmodeus told her he was done with her and was moving on, but he had promised her everything that a man could and the worst part of it all." A small tear ran down her cheek. "He told her he loved her and wanted to have a child with her."

Michael looked at Sarah, shocked at the story. He finally decided to speak. "He used her, for his entertainment." Sarah nodded as well as Lilith.

"It broke her, she changed and after that she only cared about doing what he did to her. She wanted to ruin as many peoples lives as she could. She constantly sought better ways to seduce and corrupt and it turned her into what she is now. A hateful nymphomaniac with a complex for ruining relationships, she gets off on it."

"That's why she did that to us, the dreamscape. Making it a perfect scenario and taking advantage of our weak wills in there."

Lilith nodded. "She was trying to corrupt your love and turn you against each other. Force you to give yourself to her and then make Sarah hate you for your discretion, but what happened in the dream isn't real, it feels like it is but its not. Its what it is, a dream."