My Life with a Dragon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sound of that."

The day passed slowly as they walked down the seemingly empty street. Michael looked around not seeing any prying eyes and seized the opportunity, taking Sarah's hand into his own. She looked down a little surprised but smiled and indulged in the warmth of his grasp. The walk to the small grill restaurant was uneventful, and after the happenings of yesterday it was a welcome change, no drama and a little peace. The restaurant was empty, having missed any lunch time rush. Sarah took a seat in the booth deciding to sit next to Michael as opposed to in front of him, Michael didn't mind at all.

The waitress approached with two menus, explaining the drink specials as well as their all you can eat meat and vegetables. She seemed a little hesitant with such a large patron but policy was policy and what did she care if the big guy might eat like a horse.

"So our specials are time based all you can eat. thirty minutes is 3300 yen, one hour is 6600 yen and so on. We do offer an unlimited drink special for anything we have on tap and our soft drinks."

Sarah liked the sound of an hour. "What do you think an hour?"

"Sure, sounds good to me. I am starving."

The platters of Chicken and beef came first. Michael began grilling away, turning the bite sized morsels until the beef was bloody and marked, the chicken crispy and juicy. Sarah noticed how quick he was loading her plate, moving on to some zucchini and some tomato slices.

"You know I've seen you cook in the kitchen a few times but it still surprises me how good at cooking you really are."

He looked up from his task smiling. "Well I guess I just wanna impress you."

Sarah began to laugh at his smirk while biting into a thin strip of steak. "MMMM so good, perfect medium rare, the best." A bit of blood dripped down her chin as she took another bite. Meanwhile Michael ate piece after piece whole. "Well almost the best."

Michael's eyes went wide, his chopsticks still pinching the zucchini in his mouth. He chewed and spoke through clenched teeth. "So what you thinking about for after dinner?"

Sarah smiled taking another piece of steak. "Well there is a hotel we could go too if you wanted?"

"A hotel?" Michael asked a little confused. 'Lilith and Crystal had just left, so why would she wanna sleep at a hotel?'

A wide grin crossed her face. "Ya a special hotel."

"Um, well, I hope it's really special. I mean we have the whole house to ourselves."

"Ya I know but I was just thinking its something I've never done and I wanna do it with you."

Michael smiled taking her hand in his. "Anything you wanna do, I'll do it as long as you're with me."

Sarah squeezed his large fingers smiling and resting her head on his shoulder, trying to figure out how she got so lucky. "You know what I think you're right. We have the whole house to ourselves and I wanna sleep in our bed tonight. The hotel can wait for another night."

"I don't wanna make you think we don't have too, I think it would be fun. Just kinda weird sleeping in a bed we have to pay for just because."

The grin returned to Sarah's face as what she had in mind returned. "Well it's not just a bed but, Oh shit!"

"What?"

"I forgot the groceries are gonna be delivered tonight, I guess we will have to take a rain check."

Michael could tell she was beginning to pout. "Hey we can go home put everything away and then go out if you'd like?"

"No, No," she said waving her hand. "Let's go home tonight, I think our bed is gonna be just where I wanna be tonight."

"OK." Michael continued cooking and Sarah watched him do his thing, until it was their time to leave. The waitress returned with a large smile, thanking them for coming in and hoped to see them again the next time they came in.

Arriving home around 5pm the groceries hadn't arrived. The door opened and before Sarah could take off her shoes Michael had already scooped her into his arms, pressing his lips to hers. She could feel herself melting into him, her body relaxing as his embrace made her body temperature climb higher and higher. That wasn't all she could feel, her panties began to become damp, then slowly becoming wet with her desire for her dragon's body. Her hands ran up his large arms, feeling his muscles, always wanting them to surround her.

They broke away, panting slightly. Sarah reached up, wrapping her warms sound Michael's neck. "Take me to bed." Michael smiled, obliging her request, scooping her up into his arms. Taking the stairs two at a time making his way to what had been his room, but had become theirs. Swinging the door open and moving to the bed, gently tossing the girl. Sarah bounced with a laugh, but Michael was already on her, kissing and rubbing her arms and body. Rubbing his snout into her neck and breathing deep, sending chills through her body, fueling the fire of her desire that she had been trying to hold back. Now it became a raging inferno, signs visible all over her body. Michael was on his hands and knees above Sarah taking in her beauty, stunned in the magnificence of her. Needing to feel him, Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck pulling herself up to meet his lips again, then wrapping her legs around his waist. Michael smiled feeling her cling to him like this. He sat back onto his knees raising her up with him, wrapping his arms around her as well. He could feel her body becoming hotter and hotter, her hands moving down to pull his shirt over his head and discarding it on the floor. She leaned back, still holding on to his neck, running her hand over his soft scales and barrel chest. Michael leaned back a little to make Sarah have more leverage as he did the same to her, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it to the floor. Her breasts were free, nipples perky and puffy. Michael leaned down taking her tiny cap into his mouth, beginning to suckle gently as Sarah moaned as his hands ran down her back until he was kneading her luscious ass.

"MMmmm That feels good." Her head falling back as his tongue flicked her erect nipple until taking it back into his mouth.

Michael laid Sarah down, touching the soft mattress she released her legs. Michael looked down, grabbing the waistband of her yoga pants pulling them down slowly, along with her panties. Sarah brought her legs together, lifting her legs in the air as she became bare before her dragon, he was mesmerized by her. Sarah rolled her hips to the side slightly hiding her gorgeous sex, with an arm above her head but her other across her breast trying to hide them from him in a demure display that only made him want her more.

"You are so beautiful." They were the only words he could think to speak, but they were so true. Her skin was flawless and tight on her curved body her breasts were perk and he ass and thighs were full. He had to have her. Undoing his jeans Michael could hardly stand it, looking down at her in this innocent pose, trying to appear as though she were embarrassed but her eyes betrayed her, showing lust and desire and Michael wanted to fulfill her desires and satisfy his own desire for her. Freeing himself, his cock springing free, causing Sarah's eyes to go wide. She could never forget how impressive his manhood was but it never ceased to impress her slightly. Opening her legs, exposing her glistening sex, giving him the invitation to take her, take all that he desired, but it was her finger that gave the true message to him. The arm above her head extended and with a single finger gave Michael a come hither motion that caused him to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat, she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. Crawling forward, placing his hands on her sides, Michael began to probe and slickening himself with Sarah's dripping sex. Slowly working his head in and out he could feel her body quake and shiver as he pushed deeper, deeper. Feeling her stretch and wrap around him like a tight glove.

"Oh god don't tease me, put it in. I want you inside me." Sarah's hands were squeezing into his back, probably preparing for the pain that would become the pleasure that she desired so badly.

"As you wish." Michael lurched forward, bottoming himself out inside Sarah's tight pussy. The sudden pain and stretching made Sarah scream in a mix of pain and pleasure, her legs shot out straight above herself, trembling as the pain subsided, replaced by the feeling of fullness and pleasure that came with it.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I think. . . I'm ready." Michael pressed his lips to her's and began his motion, slowly rolling his hips back and forth, his cock pulling out of her then pushing forward. Slowly growing in stroke until only a few inches remained inside of her tight body before pushing deep inside again, hilting his full length inside of her body. Each time eliciting a moan, a squeal of pleasure, only making him want to move faster and faster. Sarah's breasts rocked with each thrust drawing his eyes taking them in, his large hand taking one and his lips the other. The sensation of her breast being fondled and suckled made Sarah grab onto Michael's head, grasping his spike crown. Pushing his head deeper into her soft memory until a large portion was inside his large maw, his teeth scraping the tender tissue as he suckled. Sarah moaned, feeling herself building to her orgasm, her pussy was leaking all over her dragon's cock as he stretched her, forming her, making her his once more.

"Don't stop." The thought had never crossed Michael's mind. "I love this, oh god, pinch my nipples, fuck me." He gave her a look before taking her tiny nub in between his large finger and thumb, clamping down hard. Her other wasn't free of the assault. Michael didn't remove his lips from it instead he used his teeth, bit down softly, eliciting a scream and tremor of pleasure from his lover.

"Oh god Right there, Oh god, fuck me, fuck me, I need it so bad. Please fuck me!" Michael obliged. Quickened his pace and slamming into her tiny hole, slamming into her with a loud squish as her juices flowed more and more freely, making his brutal assault easier. He could feel her body growing tighter and tighter around him, trying to milk his seed from his member but this was for her and he wanted to bring her to the peak and beyond. Sarah's moans became frantic, she could feel it, the dam was cracking, chipping away slowly and falling the desire and passion of their lovemaking.

"Oh god Michael, I love you. Don't ever stop, I need you forever, don't stop, don't stop! AHHHH!" Burying her face into his neck her scream became muffled but to his ears it was loud. He needed more, he wanted to be the air Sarah was breathing, she was his. Her pussy trembled, pulsing around him, but instead of the powerful stream of fluid she usually expelled. Sarah seemed to excrete more lubricant, a thicker cum than she had before. Making her body become easier to slide in and out of. Michael took it as a sign, he could feel his own pleasure reaching its peak but could keep in check. Sarah composed herself, reaching up to his face, caressing him. "Lay down." Michael had done this before, scooping her up, remaining inside her, turning over and allowing Sarah to mount him as though she were riding a beast. In a way she was and the thought made Michael grin. Sarah could feel him rubbing against her inner hole, begging entry but it want giving way to him. Just his caress was sending waves of pleasure through her, his head rubbing and pushing but never entering. Her pace started slow but quickly became frantic as her second orgasm grew quickly, its release was needed to end the feeling of pain that was radiating through her hot pussy. "Oh god Michael please cum for me, please cum in me. I need you, I need you so bad." Michael could see tears welling in Sarah's eyes, he didn't know if they were from ecstasy, from sadness, or pain but her pleas were driving him to let go and give her what she needed.

"Sarah, I'm gonna cum I can feel it." His head fell into the pillow as her bucks became faster and faster until he couldn't take it. His cock swelled, growing harder before the first of his seed shot from his throbbing cock and filling Sarah's womb. She screamed, grabbing his hands, placing them onto her large breasts and squeezing them hard, pinching her tiny nipples as she finally came with her dragon's mighty orgasm. She could feel herself opening, welcoming his seed inside her. Every drop being sucked inside of her until they both fell into each other's arms, a panting and exhausted mass of love and lust. Sarah lifted her head to see him looking down at her and smiling, but worried.

"Are you alright?"

"Cause I was crying?" She said meekly

"Ya."

Sarah smiled feeling his thumb run over her cheek, wiping away the small tear and the trail it left behind. "It's not cause I'm sad. I just lost control, everything was just so much. I could feel love, and you, and everything that happened, and just, it all came out. I love you so much."

Michael just smiled looking at his girl. Remembering the first time he felt it, the imprinting on just her picture, but to see her for real sealed it. Standing on her doorstep and seeing her made his blood burn, his heart felt like it was going to explode. He had wanted to tell her everything the first moment he met her. Running his hand through her hair, feeling her push into his hand, making him feel like he was caressing an affection deprived pet of some kind.

'DING DONG!' The sound of the door bell made them both jump a little.

"Probably the groceries, I'll get it." Michael rolled away from Sarah, who was on her side. Crawling out and putting on his jeans but neglecting his shirt Michael made his way to the door.

The stairs creaked under his weight as he made his way down to accept the groceries and hopefully the ingredients for the fantastic meal he knew Sarah was going to create. He opened the door being welcomed with the deliver but was also standing, shirtless, before Agent Smith and a chill ran down his spine.

"Hello sir, Oh, Um did you order these groceries sir?"

shifting to the delivery guy. "Um ya those are are's, please just leave them on the kitchen table please."

"Yes sir." The delivery guy made his way in, doing as he was requested. Making two trips for the large delivery before leaving and thanking him for shopping with them. Michael just nodded and waved. He was getting a strange feeling from Smith but he couldn't get a good read on it.

"Do you want to come in?" He said motioning for her to enter. Which she accepted without saying a word. Beelining for the kitchen and sitting in the chair that had become hers, maintaining her stoic demeanor but made no objection as he started to put away the groceries.

Sliding her sunglasses down and examining him, or that was what it felt like. 'Maybe I should have put on a shirt.' The thought was confirmed when Agent Smith spoke.

"So you and Sarah are getting even more comfortable? I mean walking around shirtless now huh?"

Michael swallowed hard clearing his throat. "Well I was actually,"

"Save it Michael, do you really think I'm an idiot?" He remained silent. "I know you and Sarah are getting closer, I don't know how close but I don't want to find out you two have been up to something and then I can't protect you from the consequences." Michael's back was turned to Smith, his hands supporting his weight on the counter. "There is talk Michael of new procedures. It seems like the inter species act committee is seeking to dissolve the whole project. This situation with the committee chairs that are having is actually having the opposite effect that people had been wanting. It seems like the humans and some inter species are seeking segregation over integration." Michael knew what this could mean and it was the worst case.

"Why? The possibility of this whole thing being redone and we could have relationships and maybe even get married."

"We?"

"That's not what I meant." Michael had really fucked up and he knew it.

Smith stood up making her way quickly in front of him. "No you said 'WE', I know you and Sarah are close, I even know about the imprinting." Michael's eyes went wide. "Come on you know it's my job to know these things, I even had a hunch that Sarah imprinted on you, but if you did what I think you did." Smith rubbed the bridge of her nose trying to calm herself. "If that's the case, Jesus I can't believe I'm saying this, I can cover it up. But you two need to keep this quiet." Michael's eyes were wide as saucers, listening to Agent Smith lay it all down. She knew but she didn't know for sure, but with the added stress of the bill being dissolved and the extra species on the brink of deportation was horrifying. The thought of losing Sarah was eating a pit in his stomach, but he still couldn't speak. "Do you hear me Michael? Some of the Dragons are seeking the dissolution of this whole project and I know your situation and I hate to ask but If you don't fight this and talk to your,"

The sound of feet slamming on the stairs drew the gaze of the two in the kitchen to the doorway. "Michael we have a problem, we need to talk, like now, I think I'm," Sarah stopped seeing agent Smith standing in front of Michael, seeming to be discussing something. But with the way they both looked it was obviously serious. Michael and agent Smith examined Sarah, she was red in the face, his tee shirt hung off her like a poncho and she was holding something, but they couldn't see what it was. Sarah changed the subject, quickly putting both her hands behind her back. "Hey Smith, what's going on?"

"I was sharing some bad news with Michael," She said approaching, examining her the whole time. "He can fill you in, but there, um, the meeting of the inter species integration committee had convened and are leaning towards a decision." Smith paused, taking a long breath. "It is a possibility Michael may be getting deported, sent back home." Sarah's eyes widened and tears began to well up in them.

"He cant, why would they do that, you said things were going to get better?" Sarah was going from sadness to confusion to anger in a matter of a sentence and Smith could see it.

"The committee is thinking with all the, um, inappropriate relationships that it would be best if they remained segregated and just stopped the whole project."

Sarah's heart was sinking, she couldn't breath, she wanted to scream but nothing would come out, her vision was becoming narrower as she began to rock. Michael could tell something was wrong, pushing past Smith and wrapping his arms around Sarah, holding her. She quietly began to weep, Michael lowered them both to the floor. She tucked her arms tight into her chest as the tears and the sobs came, shaking her whole body, she couldn't breath. Michael began to rock her as tears ran down his own cheeks, imagining the worst, being ripped away from her. Slowly Sarah's sobs calmed and she could breathe again. She didn't look at Smith. "You can't take him Agent Smith. You can't."

Smith crossed her arms sighing. "I don't want to, but I can't make that decision. If the committee makes their determination then that's it."

"No you don't understand, you can't take him away. I think I'm," Looking up at Michael she could see how worried he was, whatever she was going to say, he had to hear. Agent Smith finally realized what Sarah was holding. It was no bigger than a permanent marker, white body with a purple cap.

"Oh my god." Agent Smith's mouth hung open.

"Michael," Sarah spoke low and soft but loud enough for the room to hear. "I'm pregnant."

12