My Life with Liana Ch. 02

Story Info
She's punished for disrespect.
2.8k words
4.37
23.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had disrespected me by throwing her shorts in my lap, that smug look on her face. I knew it bothered her that her neighbors may have seen me leading her to her house. Naked, clamped, handcuffed, gagged, and with me spanking her ass the whole way. I was thrilled with the thought of her humiliation. I knew her house keys were in her shorts pocket. I also knew she hadn’t thought about that until we got to the door. The realization took her eyes, I saw it, and laughed.

“On your knees, now.”

She bent down on her knees and lowered her head as if trying to hide. I took my time walking to the car to retrieve the keys. I also grabbed a bag I kept in the trunk for such occasions. Slowly I walked back to her, stopping to smell the flowers she had in her well kept flowerbed. When I reached her porch she looked up at me with pleading eyes. It grabbed my heart but she had a lesson to learn. I opened the door, reached down grabbed the chain, pulled her up, and into the house.

Once inside I pulled down on her chain hard, pulling her nipples and clit. She made some noise through her gag and went right to her knees. I bent down and tightened the clamps, her eyes filled with tears, and she was breathing hard against her gag. I ran my fingers through her hair, she was starting to sweat, and I wondered if she was going to be able to take her punishment. I leaned down and ran my tongue across her nipples, she thrust them towards my mouth, I brought my teeth down on one then the other. She moaned and while still holding one of them in my teeth I reached down and ran my fingers across her pussy feeling her wetness. I bit harder as I slipped one finger slowly inside her pussy. It was hot and wetter then I had ever felt it. I pulled my finger out and got up.

“Don’t move, stay right here.”

I grabbed my bag and made my way to her bedroom. Her bed was made out of beautiful oak wood. Two post with a headboard and in the center of it one beautifully carved rose. I put chains with cuffs on the bottom of her headboard then I put two more at the top. The same post were at the foot of the bed but without a footboard, perfect. I put chains on each of them. Happy with that, I made my way back to her.

She was still where I had left her, on her knees in the foyer. I bent down and removed her gag. I wiped the spit off of her face and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip and sucked on her tongue. I ran my fingers across her nipples, she moaned in my mouth. I grabbed the clamp on her clit and moved it up and down, around in circles. She tilted her head back and started to move her hips against the movement of my hand. I stopped and stood up, she let out a wanting moan. I unzipped my pants and took out my dildo. I ran it across her lips.

“Suck it, suck it like you want it in your pussy and ass, suck it like the slave slut you are.”

Slowly her lips took the head of it in, then she went back to the tip of it. Again her mouth and lips took it in, farther this time, but not all the way. Back she went, only to take more of it in her mouth each time. When she was half way I grabbed her hair and shoved it in her mouth all the way, she fought back a gag. The sight of her sucking my dildo turning me on like I had never been turned on before. I fucked her mouth like I was fucking her pussy. I came and dropped to my knees before her. I took her into my arms trying to gather my thoughts. She still had to be punished for what she had done.

I stood up and grabbed her chains pulling her to her feet. She screamed and I could tell her nipples and clit were on fire from the clamps. I leaned in and kissed her releasing her clamps one by one. She screamed as the blood rushed back into her nipples and clit. I slammed her up against the wall and bent down and took her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it and bit it. She thrust her hips into me, fucking my face. I reached up and took her nipples into my fingers pinching them.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes Master, make me cum.”

I sucked harder on her clit, biting it and flicking my tongue across it. My fingers relentless on her nipples, pinching and pulling on them. I felt her body start to shake which I knew meant she was going to cum. I stopped, stood up, grabbed her hair, and pulled her towards the bedroom.

“I’m sorry about the shorts, what the fuck more do you want me to say?”

I stopped and pushed her up against the wall in the hallway facing me. I grabbed her face hard and held it. I bit her bottom lip increasing the pressure until she started to squirm. I released her lip from my teeth, her face from my hand, and took a step back from her. My eyes locked onto hers and she could see the fierceness in them. She tilted her head down looking to the floor, unable to hold my gaze.

“Once again you miss the point, I do not want you to say anything. I want you to shut up and do as I say.”

I stepped towards her and pulled her hair pulling her head back so her eyes where looking into mine.

“As far as biting you, I have told you repeatedly not to talk to me that way. I will not tolerate it any longer, do you understand?”

Yyyes Master I understand, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

There was a look in her eyes I hadn’t seen before. I wasn’t sure if it was fear or an understanding of what was expected of her. Maybe it was a little of both. I released the hold I had on her hair.

“On your knees.”

She dropped to her knees and I bent down and took off her handcuffs.

“Now crawl the rest of the way to the bedroom like the piece of shit slave you are turning out to be.”

I knew those words had to cut threw her but damn I didn’t know what else to do with her. There was a part of me that was getting really impatient with her but yet I loved the challenge that presented itself at breaking her. She bent down and without saying a word crawled to the bedroom.

She stayed on hands and knees, head lowered to the floor, which I took as a good sign. I also thought to myself, it’s about damn time.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up off the floor. I kissed her hard. This was not a passionate kiss, rather a kiss of things to come, things she had brought on herself. I brought her hands in front of her and placed the handcuffs back on her. I went to my bag and took out a bracket and placed it on her doorframe. I hooked the handcuffs on it, her arms above her head. I placed cuffs on her ankles and attached them to two more brackets that I placed on the doorframe.

I walked up behind her, my body against hers. I reached my arms around and pinched her nipples hard, twisting and pulling on them. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and moaned. I squeezed harder and she screamed. I pulled harder, she tried walking with it but her restraints wouldn’t allow her to. I released her nipples and brought my hand down hard on her ass. I kept going, alternating between each cheek to a count of twenty. My hand was stinging, and her ass was a very nice shade of pink.

I walked in front of her, took her face into my hands and kissed her. Passionate this time. I looked into her eyes, a longing look.

“I am going to leave you here for awhile. I want you to think about if this is truly what you want. What I just did is nothing compared to what I am going to do to you. I am not going to continue unless you totally commit to this, the choice is yours.”

I kissed her again and walked away.

I went to her fridge and noticed that she had my kind of beer in there. Knowing she is not a beer drinker I was touched by this. I grabbed a beer and made her a drink, a 7 & 7. I lit a cigarette, took her drink to her, gave her a drink, and a hit off my cigarette, then I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I left her hanging there for about a half an hour before I made my way back to her.

Her eyes met mine right away, a determined look to them and I wasn’t sure of the meaning. I softly ran my hand across her cheek, grinning at her.

“Have you made up your mind my love?”

“Yes Master, I am ready for my punishment.”

I made my way past her into the bedroom, again going to my bag. I pulled out a blindfold and walked up behind her placing it on her eyes. I reached down and ran my fingers along her slit, she was dripping wet, the waiting and restraints must have taken control of her. I played in her wetness, rubbing it across her clit, lingering there, rubbing it gently, and squeezing it. A soft moan left her lips as I stole the wetness to the puckered lips of her ass, pressing against it with my fingertip. I stopped and made my way to the kitchen.

I got two ice cubes. I kissed her on my return, sucked her tongue, bit her lip again, she winced, it was still sore from the earlier biting, but she didn’t pull away. I ran both ice cubes over her lips as her tongue reached out to them as if she was thirsty. I ran them down her neck to her breast. I circled her nipples, she was thrusting her breast towards the ice but also pulling away. I ran them over her nipples and they instantly became hard. I took one then the other in my mouth sucking on them, the cold and the heat of my mouth intermingling causing her to shove her breast into my mouth. I ran the cubes down her sides while I continued flicking my tongue across her nipples, sucking and biting on them. I put one cube on her clit and one on her asshole. She couldn’t move either way without the feeling of ice on her. I shoved what was left of both cubes up inside her at the same time, one up her ass and one up her pussy. She moaned a moan I had never heard from her before and leaned on her restraints. Her body shaking as the wetness from the ice mingled with her own wetness drained out of her downs her legs.

I released her from her ankle restraints and then her handcuffs. She stood there on wobbly legs awaiting my instructions. I grabbed her hair and threw her face down on the bed.

“Don’t think I have forgotten about your punishment.”

I attached her to the chains spread eagle, face down to the bed. I placed a pillow underneath her bringing her ass up into the air right where I wanted it. Her pussy and ass where glistening with wetness from the ice and her own juices. I bent down and slowly ran my tongue from her pussy to her ass causing her to raise her ass up higher to meet my tongue. Slap, my hand met her ass, slap, it met it again. I got up, took off my clothes and once again went to my trusty little bag.

I put on a strap-on with an 8” dildo, perfect. I was going to fuck her good when I was done with her punishment. I grabbed the same paddle that I had used to spank her with while walking up her driveway. I grabbed some baby oil, and of course some lubricant. I put the baby oil in my hands and started rubbing it on her ass cheeks, massaging them.

“Mmmmmmm, that feels nice.”

I grinned to myself thinking, yes for now it does.

Smack, I brought the paddle down, smack again, again, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, all on one cheek.

“Ouch, oh shit that hurts, please Master, please no more.”

I grabbed her chin and pulled her face towards me, I lifted her blindfold and saw the tears coming from her eyes. I grinned my evil grin, kissed her on the cheek and replaced her blindfold. I ran my hand over her welts, soothing them. Then I slapped it one more time. She cried out in pain.

Smack, I brought the paddle down on the other cheek, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. Again I rubbed my hand softly over her ass, soothing it.

“You are new to this, have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes Master. I will be good from now on and I will watch the way I talk to you, please Master, no more.”

I undid her all her cuffs and turned her over onto her back. I cuffed her arms above her and bent her legs back and cuffed them to the top of the headboard, literally bending her in half. Her pussy and ass thrusting up for me to take her.

I bent down and took her pussy into my mouth. I sucked, and licked on her lips, her clit, and her ass. I shoved my tongue in her pussy and fucked her with it. I bit on her clit while my tongue flicked across it and circled it. Two of my fingers entered her dripping wet pussy, fucking it as my mouth continued its assault on her clit. Her hips were bucking wildly as I shoved a finger in her ass. My mouth was taking her clit, two fingers in her pussy, and now, one taking her ass. She was shaking uncontrollably as I fucked and sucked all her sexual places.

“Master, please, I need to cum, please let me cum.”

I pulled my finger out of her ass, but left the two I had in her pussy, left my mouth on her clit.

“You can cum with my lips on your clit and my fingers in your pussy but I am going to take that ass, I am going to fuck it good.”

In and out I shoved my fingers, my mouth continuing to suck her clit, bite it. I felt her legs clamp down on my head, her thighs shaking, as her juices shot into my mouth, her orgasm racking her body.

I leaned up and kissed her, letting her taste herself. I took my dildo and rubbed it against her clit. Back and forth, once in awhile slapping her clit with it. I held it and rubbed it hard on her clit until another orgasm shook her body. Slowly I entered her pussy coating it in her wetness. I pulled it out and put it at her ass. I put the head in and pulled it out, teasing her. I grabbed her nipples and pushed in a little further.

“Master please give it to me, give your slave slut what she wants.”

I slammed into her, holding it there then pulling out and then slowly pushing it back in. I took it out quickly and shoved it back in with such force that I thought for sure it would hurt her.

“Ahhhhhhhh, yes, fuck me, fuck me good Master.”

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders grabbed her hair and fucked her like I have never fucked anyone before. I slammed into her ass, slow and easy, fast and hard. Our hips meeting into a continuous orgasm. Her biting and sucking on my shoulder, me biting and sucking on her neck, both leaving marks as we came together sealing our bond, sealing our love. Kissing and knowing she has learned her place. Knowing we belong together. Cumming as Master and slave.

The End (but not the end)