My Life with Marin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was much bigger and stronger than me, and he held my head on his cock.

"Relax and breathe," he said. "You'll get it."

I tried to regain my composure, but it was hard. I was pretty much choking at this point, but it helped to breathe. I tried to open my throat further, but it wouldn't go. Joshua's grip on my head tightened, and he forced his cock further into me.

I opened my eyes to see how much further there was to go. I couldn't see, though, as my eyes had filled with tears. I blinked several times to clear them.

Fuck, there were still two inches of cock ahead of me.

I put my hands on Joshua's and pushed my head further onto his cock. I opened my eyes. One inch left.

And he pulled out. I crumbled to the floor.

"Pretty damn good for the first time," he said.

"How much did I take?" I asked.

"Almost nine inches," he said.

"You're ten inches?"

"A little over, but yeah."

"Jesus Christ!"

"Come on," said Rico. "Mine will be easy. I'm only nine and a half."

Rico took Joshua's place, and I got back on my knees. This time, I took Rico's hands and put them on my head. Then I put my arms behind my back like a good little slut.

Rico put his cock in my mouth and began fucking it slowly. A few regular strokes, then a few deeper strokes. But it was constant. I was able to get most of the head in my throat, but my jaw beginning to hurt. Rico did a few more deep thrusts and pushed my head down onto his cock. It was going down my throat, but slowly. I remembered to breathe. I convulsed a few times, but he kept my head in place. I felt his cock slide further down, and then my nose touched his belly.

I'd done it. I'd deep-throated nine and a half inches of cock.

But Rico wouldn't let me go. I pounded the floor with my fists, then tried to push him off of me. He held me firm.

I breathed through my nose and tried to remain calm. But my fucking throat was engorged with cock, and I was about to lose it. I felt two fingers pinch my nose. Now I couldn't breathe at all.

"Ten, nine, eight," said a voice.

It was Marin, and apparently she thought it would be fun to introduce some breath play into my fluffing.

"Seven, six, five, four," she said.

I tried to remain calm, but I was spent.

"Three, two, one."

The hands came off my head and nose, and I collapsed on the floor. I coughed, spewing out long plumes of spit.

"Nice job, Kathi," said Marin, patting my head. "We can start the scene now."

I coughed some more and stood up. I stumbled off the set, forgetting to take my clothes with me. So I joined the rest of the office as they grouped around the set. Uta, blindfolded, was brought over and sat down on the large futon.

One of the other production assistants handed me a towel so I could clean myself up. She offered me a robe, but I declined. Who knows — Marin might make me suck somebody else's cock.

Rico and Joshua stood behind the screen, and the back illumination was turned on. Ahead of me was their silhouettes, including the silhouettes of their massive cocks. The cameramen started shooting. Uta removed her blindfold, and gasped.

She had never seen cocks like these before. I think she was amazed. Her look quickly turned to horror when she she realized that those cocks were meant to go inside her body.

Rico and Joshua walked around the screen and stood next to where Uta was sitting on the couch. She reached out to touch their cocks — they were nearly as thick as her forearm! She nuzzled their balls and tentatively licked their shafts, steeling herself for the inevitable.

Finally, she opened her mouth and took Rico's cock inside. She got the head in and about another two inches before she gagged. Then she stopped and closed her eyes. Rico put his hands on her and started to fuck her face. First came the spit, then the tears. Rico never let up though, even when she tried to push him away. Joshua just pinned her arms behind her back, and Rico pounded away.

He was having some success. Uta's throat had opened, and Rico had forced another inch or so of his cock into her mouth. Finally, he pulled his cock out, leaving Uta gasping.

Rico took Joshua's place and held her arms. She saw Joshua's cock — a little longer but definitively thicker — and shook her head. She said something in Japanese and started to cry. Joshua reached down between her legs and fingered her.

Now her sobbing was mixed with moaning. She was twisting her body in a way that said she getting turned on, even while she was breaking down. She came with a shudder, and resumed her crying. Joshua placed the head of his cock against her lips and waited for her to stop.

Finally, Uta opened her mouth and Joshua put just the head in. It nearly filled her mouth. He pushed forward with his cock, and her head went back into Rico's chest. And he kept pushing. Uta made some gurgley gagging noises, and Joshua was in her throat.

The girl was trying. I'll give her that.

Joshua got her to take about half his cock. But she really seemed at her limits. Joshua pulled out, and Uta fell on the ground. Rico arranged her on the futon and began eating her out. She had yet to catch her breath, but Rico was going to force another orgasm out of her.

After she came, Rico put the head of his cock against her pussy and started pushing slowly. A grimace of pain appeared on her face. He pushed all the way in, and her hands flew to his chest, pushing him away. Joshua came over and grabbed her arms, pinning them to the futon.

Rico did long, slow strokes at first — he wasn't trying to break her. But he found a good rhythm, and she started moaning. I think it was pleasure, but I wasn't sure. Then Rico started pounding her, and it sounded more like pain. There was pleasure mixed in, and she came again. But really sounded like she was getting hurt.

Rico pulled out and dropped a load on her face. Then Joshua got into position.

Uta was having none of it now. Rico had her arms, but she was kicking at Joshua, trying to keep his cock away from her pussy. Marin came over to me.

"We'll need to pin her legs down," she said.

I wasn't so sure about this. Even though Marin — my girlfriend! — was the director, this was close to rape.

Marin was stripping out of her clothes.

"Kathi! Let's go."

For reasons I don't quite understand, I obeyed. Marin and I walked onto the set and each grabbed a leg. Uta was screaming now. Joshua got into position. He spat on her pussy, trying to provide some form of lubrication. He squeezed the head of his cock into her tiny pussy, and started fucking.

Uta was really yelling now. I looked at Marin and she was smiling. This is what she wanted for this scene.

Uta's face was red and contorted in pain. Then, suddenly, she went limp. She was broken. Rico and Joshua and stretched out her pussy. I mean, if you've been fisted, you could take any size cock. But fisting takes a lot of preparation and a lot of lube. Her pussy could take the cock now, but the journey had been painful.

Uta moaned and raised her head. Her mouth opened, and drool came out. I sensed her trying to raise her legs, but we kept them on the ground. Her eyes rolled back and she started cumming.

Hard.

She deserved this. She had paid a high price for these orgasms. She rubbed her clit and came some more. Joshua pulled out and came on her face. Marin touched my arm and all of us left the set. The cameras kept rolling though, focusing on Uta's spent body, lying on the futon.

Finally, Marin ended the scene.

I grabbed a towel and wiped down Uta's face. I tried to get her to sit up, but she was too far gone. I laid her back down. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the shower. By the time I got back, Uta was sitting up and drinking water.

"What did you think of the scene?"

It was Marin.

"I think I may have helped a girl get raped today," I said.

"Close," said Marin. "She had a safe word, and I would have stopped. And I told her in advance there would be pain, a lot if it."

"So she's OK?" I asked.

"No, she's kind of banged up. She'll be sore for at least a couple of days. Which means .... Fuck! She supposed to shoot for me next Tuesday. I guess I'll have to reschedule ...."

She stopped speaking. She held my hand.

"Are you ready for your next scene?" she asked.

"Does it involve me being raped?"

"Only a little," she said, kissing me.

12