My Life's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped away at her juices and savored the musky sweet flavor of her. She was shaking and bucking under my tongue her cries apparent to the next state. She sat up and was shaking forcing my face from my treasure. I sat up and she pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. She was climbing up and as I got to my knees she shoved me back hard. I landed on the floor and she sprang off the couch and straddled my hips. She found my now rock hard member and angled it upwards. She gave me a feral look as she drove herself fully on me. She threw her head back and cried out as her nails dug into my chest. She then began to shuddered as another orgasm swept through her body. I reached up grabbed her hips and ground her deeply into me. She moaned a deep throaty moan and started to pump up and down on me at a feverish pace. She was bucking and thrusting down at me like a mad woman .He hair had come out of the bun she had it in and was cascading down her shoulders. It stopped at the mid point of her back and she arched her back as another orgasm ripped into her. Her eyes fluttered as she screamed out my name.

I was so lost in this moment I threw my head back and moaned loud as she squeezed my cock tightly in her hot hole. I was able to look up and then my eyes got wider still. Her roommate was standing there in a simple business skirt and blouse. She was watching the show and her hands where twisting her nipples under her shirt. She looked at me and licked her lips slowly. She then stepped out of her heels and undid her skirt slowly. I watched in amazement as it slid down her thighs and the tops of her black stockings came into view. My cock throbbed deeper inside of Belinda as her roommate teasingly undid her shirt. Her tits were not as big as Belinda's, but they were a nice C-cup at least. She undid her bra then her own dark nipples came into view. She slid the tiny thong she wore off her hips and her own shaved pussy came into view.

"Wow Belinda, you were right Meja. He's cute." she purred as she sauntered over to us.

Belinda sighed and leaned back as her roommate grabbed her huge tits from behind and twisted the nipples hard. She bit Belinda's neck and caused her to cry out. Belinda leaned back into her roommate and her walls tightened on my raging member. She smiled as she leaned back and her roommates mouth met hers. They touched tongues in front of me and licked each others tongue slowly. I was so lost in the spectacle that I hadn't noticed Belinda got off me entirely.

"Jake this is Lacinda, Lacinda this yummy man is Jake." Belinda sighed out.

Lacinda said hi to me by licking the tip of my cock. I arched my hips at that and she smiled at me.

"Si mama, he is yummy. Do you mind?" she purred to her roommate

Belinda leaned down and kissed her fully on the mouth and they made out over my cock. I was enthralled by the show before me as these two sexy women tongue wrestled in front of me and on my cock. I felt a hand grip my raging member then I saw Lacinda lean down and take me fully in her mouth. Her mouth was so hot and full it made me twitch. Belinda's lip were thick and full, Lacinda's were poutty and just nasty. I had never had seen thick lips like these on most of the women I had met, but these two were perfect. Lacinda's ass came into view and it was as thick and ripe as Belinda's. I cried out as her tongue played with my cock in her mouth then I really groaned as Belinda took my balls into her mouth. I was so lost in my own world I didn't realize Belinda had licked a finger and teased my ass. I bucked hard as her finger slipped in and I shot a fountain of cum into Lacinda's hungry mouth I bucked so hard she gagged as the cum flowed out of her mouth and pooled on my crotch. She coughed me out and my last spurt hit her chin. She licked those fat lips slowly then licked me clean. Belinda then released my balls from her mouth and smiled at Lacinda.

"Mmmmmm mama. He is very yummy! I love it baby. Can we keep him?" she purred. She bit her lower lips like an expectant school girl and Belinda smiled and kissed her lips.

She looked down at me then in a husky tone asked, " Do you want us to keep you Jake?"

Now I am not an idiot but any stretch of the means and I realized if I had said no I was going to jump of the Golden Gate bridge. However, I had a better idea.

"No, you can't keep me...but I can keep you if you want." I said smiling. They looked at me and their eyes asked me a question. "Shall we go to my place after we are done here?" I asked.

Belinda eagerly nodded her head as did Lacinda. They got up and hoisted me to my feet. They dressed quickly and I got into my clothes. Belinda came out of their room wearing a short skirt and nude stockings. Her top was tight on her chest threatening to rip open. She wore five inch heeled knee high boots. We left their place and got into my car. It's only a two seater, but they got into each others lap and I drove off. I knew that if anyone was going to look in they'd probably be jealous of me just for the car. If they saw the hot woman pile in it, they'd likely want me dead.

Belinda took out her I-pod and attached it to my dashboard then synced it to my radio. I was looking at it as she got it to play and the sounds of Killswitch Engage flooded the car. The two of them cuddled as their favorite song "My Curse" played. I watched them hold each other sweetly and bob their heads to the song, it was cute yet awesome to see them happy in each others arms like they were. I looked out the window and saw my house came into view a while after. It is a nice two story Victorian I bought at a reasonable price of 4.3 million. It was stacked and due to my place in the company I got a discount on it. They saw the house and their eyes lit up like a Time's Square Christmas tree.

I pulled into the garage and they got out of the car and walked into my house. It's a simple design of simplicity and elegance that doesn't scream out for a gay designer with blue hair to come and tear it apart. They were suitably impressed by it as they took a hand each and led me to the kitchen. It was stocked with everything they needed and they told me to get out as they made dinner. I went to my office and saw my computer flashing. I sat at my computer turned it on and saw the emails. As I sat in my chair to take care of them I told my job I was unavailable for at least the day. I looked back to see Lacinda staring at me hands on her hips. She walked to me and her heels clicked on the floor. I sat back in my chair and she got a seductive look in her eyes.

"Belinda told me you have a great tongue. I want to find out for myself." she purred at me as she got to my chair.

I pulled her in front of me and hoisted her up on my desk. She giggled as I did then sighed as I ran my hands up her nylon covered thighs.

"You like baby?" she whispered.

I nodded my head and licked her stocking tops. She sighed as I did then I leaned her back and scooted her butt off the edge. I leaned down and savored her scent and licked out with my tongue on her now flaring clit. She sharply inhaled as my tongue hit it, then she sighed and spread her legs and wrapped them around my shoulders. I then went with a fury as my tongue invaded her slit. She cried out as it did and I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and squeezed them hard. She cried out in pleasure as I tongued her now sopping slit. Her own taste was just as sweet as Belinda's and I was lost to the sensations. I did everything to her I did to Belinda and was rewarded when she screeched out and squeezed my head between her strong thighs and came violently. I lapped at her quivering slit and she fell flat on her back on my desk. I slid my fingers up her thighs and she moaned in pleasure as I did. I got up and drew my cock out and slipped it along her slit. She whimpered as I did and she opened her legs wide. I grabbed each one and slid my whole length into her. She cried out as I did then I began to slip in and out of her juicy hole.

She bucked against me as I slammed into her pussy and she cried out as I withdrew. I continued my assault on her and she whimpered and bucked underneath me. I felt the twinge in my balls and then she stopped me by clamping her legs on me. She shimmied off me and sat up.

I was near cumming but she grabbed me and whispered in my ear, "Not yet baby. We have plans for you tonight." She bit my ear and licked it then got off my desk. She slid her skirt in place then sauntered out of the door. My cock throbbed so painfully I was about to scream in rage. She looked back to me blew me a kiss then went back to the kitchen. I sat back and my cock didn't appreciate the torture it was going through.

My balls were swollen and I felt they were going to burst. I sat back and calmed my mind in hopes to ease the suffering. It helped after a while then I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and dripped some cold water on my swollen balls and that was the worst mistake I had ever made. The painful throbbing that followed was near maddening. I sat back breathing shallowly. It worked in a small way. I got up then walked out of the bathroom and the smell that came to my nose was heavenly.

I walked to the dining room and saw they had set the table and Lacinda was opening a bottle of wine. She smiled at me then handed me the bottle. I opened it and handed it back to her. She took it and poured three glasses and had me sit in the chair near the head of the table. She and Belinda came out with the dinner on three plates. I saw the simplicity of the meal, but it looked so damn good I was not about to waste it. We sat down and ate drinking the bottle of wine, then another. By the time we were done we were all laughing at small stories of her and Lacinda. They met at the smoothie bar and it was instant chemistry. They lived together for the last six months and Lacinda was the bread winner of the two. She worked for a company that I knew of quite well. It was one we had folded into our own group. She looked at me when I showed her my card. I was technically her boss. She laughed aloud and then purred at me.

"Does this mean if I sleep with the boss I can be better rewarded at work?" she purred into my neck. I laughed aloud and pulled her into my lap. She threw her arms around my neck and said, "I'm all yours to dictate to sir." I slid my hand up he thighs and felt another hand grip my arm. I saw Belinda come up behind me and squash her breasts into my back.

I leaned into the women and heard Belinda whisper, "Where's your room baby?"

I stood up with Lacinda in my arms and then shocked Belinda and I shifted her and scooped her up in my other arm. I went up the stairs with them both and they giggled at how strong I had become. I walked them to my door and slipped through it. I sat them both on my bed. I saw them smile up at me then Belinda sat up. She grabbed Lacinda by her head and turned her to face her. They made out passionately for a long while then looked at me and held out their hands. I climbed into the bed with them and they both tore at my shirt. It came off quickly and so did my pants. They then laid me back and did a naughty showing of them undressing each other. The way they licked each other as they did made my blood boil. They both then stood only in heels boots and stockings. My poor mind was lost in the sight of these beautiful women as they hungrily stalked towards the bed then crawled along it to me.

I met them halfway and our hands met each other. Belinda sat up straight and I latched my mouth to her nipple causing her to whimper. Lacinda then got down under me and took my cock into her hot mouth. I was in ecstasy, I couldn't believe that a few short years ago I had to plead my ex for sex, and wouldn't even get it, and now here I am with two of the most sensational women I ever met lusting after me. After a while on her nipple I had Belinda lie back. I shifted my body so Lacinda could continue her ministrations to my cock and laid on my side. Sliding down her body I came to where I wanted to be and started to eagerly lap at Belinda's hot pussy. She cried out and whimpered as I did my work then she came hard on my tongue. I lapped away at those sweet juices as she cried and whimpered. She thrashed about on the bed for a good while until I stopped.

Looking down at Lacinda I took her chin in my hand. She let my cock out of her mouth and I hoisted up up to lay next to her girlfriend. I then spread her legs wide and nestled my face between her thighs. I ate her pussy with vigor, as she thrashed about on the bed. I slid in two of my fingers into the hottest pussy I ever came across. She bucked and writhed against my face as I continued on her and was rewarded with her hot juices. I licked away as she cried out and undulated under me. I was able to complete my goal and looked up to see Lacinda lean over and kiss Belinda deeply on the lips. The sight of their tongues laying got me so hot I had to fuck something or my balls would burst.

I slid up to my knees between Lacinda's quivering thighs and stroked her stocking tops making her moan into Belinda's mouth. I then teased my cock along the entrance of her juicy pussy then without warning I slammed balls deep into her and she cried out in pleasure. I was like a man possessed as I slammed into her hot pussy like a villain. I threw her legs over my shoulders and leaned in making my angle go further into her. She was grunting and whimpering as I continued my frenzy. I then saw Belinda fingering her own clit and looking at Lacinda with a lust filled gaze. She leaned over and started to suck Lacinda's nipples and she cried out in tortured pleasure as I continued my frenzy. I had enough presence of mind to slow down then stop entirely as she was shuddering from a massive orgasm that ripped through her. I pulled out and sprang across the bed behind Belinda. I lined my cock up to her sweet pussy and plunged in behind her all the way. She squeaked as I did then cried out as I buried myself to the hilt in her. I then bean to buck and pump my hips furiously inside her. She howled and cried out hands tearing into my sheets. I heard the fabric actually rip as she tore into them and I was smiling darkly. I fucked her with all my pent up frustrations over the last four years and my mind began to get happy. I had these two women her in my bed and willingly ready to give themselves to me. I then felt my cock start to get that sensation.

"God I'm going to cum....holy shit!" I exclaimed.

Belinda yanked herself off me and spun around. Lacinda came up as well and they took my cock in their little hands and began to violently stroke it. They then put their faces together and opened their mouths letting their tongues touch each other and they looked at me with pleading eyes.

"FUCK!" I bellowed as a massive spurt of cum hit them in their tongues. Being as worked up as I was I fired of several more thick ropes of cum. I had always been a fan of the great Peter North for all he was able to cum, but on this moment of my life I think I may have outdone even him. When I was finally done they had cum everywhere. They didn't complain as they then took turns sucking me dry and then they messily kissed each other and licked my cum clean from each other. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I fell back to my back and laid there a moment as a breeze hit my cock and it was too sensitive for that. I laid there and felt them climb on top of me. Belinda snuggled under my left arm and and Lacinda my right. They then placed a leg over mine teasing my skin with their stockinged thighs and both cuddled deep into my side. I felt them sigh and shake as they were in the throes of aftershocks.

"Does this mean I get to keep you?" I asked my voice a low whisper. The only answer I got was when they both leaned up and kissed my lips at the same time.

12