My Lil' Sister

Story Info
He gets closer to sister he's protected all his life.
2.9k words
4.12
270.5k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stories
Stories
47 Followers

This story, as with all of the stories I have written, is purely fictional. No accounts are to be taken literally, and all characters in this work are fictional also. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* * * * *

My sister and I used to have a normal brother/sister relationship. We fought all the time and told one another we hated each other.

Even though we fought constantly, I still saw her as my lil sister whom I vowed to protect. I guess I kind of played the father figure and protected her from guys since our father died 5 years earlier in a car accident.

I guess our relationship improved a few years after she had gone through puberty. I was 20 at the time with my 21st birthday to come in a few months.

For the next year, her and I were a lot nicer to each other, and started spending a lot of time with her. I guess we had matured somewhat.

I got to know her friends and they were very sweet to me. She got to know my friends too. Whenever they would tell her to get lost, I would defend her. I guess they saw her as a little girl too.

But after her birthday party, the way I saw her changed forever. I still remember when it happened.

Seeing her sitting there at her birthday party with all her friends, she really looked like a beautiful young woman.

Noticing how pretty her golden blonde hair looked and her luscious brown eyes started to really turn me on. She wore red lipstick and black eye liner. Not over done, just enough to make her look stunning is all!

She was wearing a green tank top with a short, black mini-skirt. Her platforms matched her figure and her outfit perfectly.

When it was time for her to make her wish and blow out her candles, my dick turned rock solid. She blew an incredibly sexy looking kiss at the candles, extinguishing them immediately.

I could not believe that I was getting turned on thinking about my own little sister! She was a sight for sore eyes though, and everyone knew it. A lot of her friends seemed very jealous of her, that she was so beautiful. At that very moment, I wondered to myself, “How many guys has she fucked?”

Later that night, I decided I really wanted to find out.

It was about 10:00 PM that night, her and I were alone cleaning up the mess from the party.

“Did you like the CD player I got you Lisa?,” I finally said to her after several minutes of cleaning.

“Oh yeah, it’s um, neat,” she said almost as if she were nervous or upset.

“Are you okay sis?” I asked in a concerned manner.

She sighed and told me she was lonely.

Lonely? How could she be lonely? With a body like that and her incredible personality, it would seem that guys would be hitting on her all the time at school.

“Sis, how can you possibly be lonely? You are incredibly beautiful; don’t the boys at school ask you out?”

She blushed, and then quickly snapped at me, “No!”

Wow. She looked angry.

“I am sorry sis!”

“Guys are intimidated by me,” she continued, “no one ever asks me out.”

Since we were having a deep discussion, I decided to make my move.

“Are you a virgin Lisa?”

She had a shocked look on her face. “What?”

“Are you a virgin? I am just curious… I want to know, are you?”

She hesitated for several moments and then finally sighed and replied, “Yes I am a virgin! I don’t want to be though…”

“Oh my lord,” I thought to myself.

“Lisa, what is the big rush to lose your virginity?”

“I don’t know, I don’t know! Maybe if I went out and had sex with a guy he would actually ask me out and I could have a boyfriend or something.”

I knew when she was younger, 13 and 14 that she had male friends, but I guess it was never anything serious.

“Sis, if you go around fucking a bunch of guys, or even one, people will start talking. You will have the reputation of being a whore and nobody would like you! Now that is not what you want is it?”

“Look, Alex, I just want some fucking attention. I am sick and tired of being lonely and sitting at home, or even going to the mall and hanging out with friends. Guys look at me, stare at me and even drool over me, but none of them ever say anything to me.”

“Oh Lisa,” I said to her, “you are a very beautiful girl. You do not need to have sex with a guy just to get him to like you.”

“I dunno Alex, I just, need, something or somebody,” she sighed sadly.

We sat there speechless for a few minutes, and then she began to cry.

“I can’t stand this Alex! It is so frustrating! I crave attention and I never get it, what the hell is wrong with me?!?”

I went over to her and took her into my arms. She rested her head on my shoulders, and continued to sob.

“People, they act like I am so beautiful, but treat me like I am so ugly!,” she cried to me.

“Shhhh sis, it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks of you. All that matters is what you think and what your friends think, you have plenty of time to worry about guys and dating. You’ll see, in a few years the guys will be standing in line to get your phone number.”

“You really think so?” she inquired as she looked into my eyes and stopped crying.

“Of course Lisa! You are so damn beautiful, you are my little sister and even I can see that!”

She smiled sweetly, kissed me softly on the cheek and said, “Thanks Alex! I love you!”

Wiping away her tears, she pranced off to her room and went to bed.

I sat there and sighed to myself. I felt so close to my sister when I had her in my arms. “I love her so much,” I thought. I wish there was some way “I” could make her happy.

Days, weeks, months & even years passed. Things had gone on the same way between her and I for the last 2 years, and she was then 21.

I was 24 and I had watched her grow up into a beautiful young woman.

My prediction turned out to be true, and by the time she was 18 she was a hunk magnet. She frequently brought boys home, and they would go into her room.

Mom never seemed to care, but after awhile I got concerned.

One night after one of her boyfriends left, I approached her.

“Hi Lisa. How are you?”

“I am great!,” she said with a cheer.

“Hey, listen, I have been thinking…” I trailed off, distracted by her raving beauty.

“Thinking what?” she inquired with a puzzled look on her face.

“Well…” I started again.

“Well…what? Come on! Spill it Alex!” she smiled at me.

“Sis I am just concerned about you is all. You have had boys in and out of here constantly in the last year or so. I am worried about you. Are you having sex with them?”

She looked at me with kind of a daze and said, “No, Alex, I am not having sex with them. I am…,” this time she trailed off.

“You are what?”

“I am… still a virgin.”

Wow, I thought to myself. A girl as beautiful as her and she has still not let anyone get into her panties.

I had only had sex twice in my life. I thought she was promiscuous. I guess you should never assume anything.

I knew she was not lying. She has never lied to me. She did when she was younger, but not in recent years.

“That is great Lisa, I am glad you are not subdued by the pressures of sex. You are damn beautiful though, guys must go crazy not being able to get you in the sack!,” I chuckled.

“Well, yeah, of course. Why do you think I have had sooo many different guys over the last year? None of them just want me for me. All they want is sex, sex, and sex. I am sick of their pigheaded ways!” she informed me with a start.

“Sis I am 24 and I have only had sex with two different women.”

She looked at me as if she had seen a ghost.

“Are you serious?,” she asked with disbelief.

“Yeah…unlike most of my friends that want to fuck anything with a pussy, haha.”

She started laughing really hard.

“What?” I said, clueless.

“One of your friends,” she started laughing again, “hit on me one time and asked me if I wanted to fuck him.” She continued laughing hysterically.

“What?!?” I said, now very angry.

“Who was it?!? I will beat his fucking ass!”

She calmed down a bit and stopped laughing.

“Oh Alex, is it is no big deal. I just laughed at him and he was like ‘whatever’ and took off. It was so funny!”

At ease, I relaxed a little bit.

“Ahhh come here and give me a hug sis,” I said to her in a loving tone.

She approached me and wrapped my arms around her. I rubbed her back, and I could feel her bra through her shirt.

I guess I got a little excited being so close to her, smelling the strawberry freshness of her hair and the faint odor of her intoxicating perfume. My cock was hard as a rock.

“Wow. Someone is a little excited huh,” she said to me with a sexy grin on her face.

Blushing, I said, “Oh sis, I am really sorry, I know you are my sister and all, but you are just too fucking beautiful. Instead of seeing you as just my sister, I have seen you as a very beautiful, sexy and attractive woman for the last 3 years.”

“Is that so?” she said in disbelief.

“Well big brother,” she continued, “you are not so bad looking yourself.”

She approached me and wrapped her arms around me again. She looked into my eyes.

She said, “I love you Alex,” and before I had time to tell her I love her back she pushed her lips into mine.

I was stunned for a moment, but instinct took over quickly and I kissed her back.

“Oh my God Lisa, I have wanted this for so long, I love you!”

In no time, we had stripped one another of our clothing and were laying on the couch in the living room, buck naked.

Mom was at work, and would not be home until 11, so I knew we had plenty of time to make love.

My hands roamed over her smooth, young body. I started playing with her nipples, and slickly kissed my way down to them.

“Oh Alex, yesssss, please me Alex,” she moaned with desire.

I slowly licked my way down her body and before I knew it my nose was buried in her neatly trimmed pussy.

Feeling my hot breath on her cunt lips, she moaned, “Yes Alex, do it, eat me, eat your little sister!”

I needed no further motivation. Inhaling her aroma deeply, I delved my tongue deep into her sweet and tight pussy.

“Ohhhh Alex, yes, yes, yes! Keep licking me! Oh baby, oh my god!” she moaned loudly.

I began lapping at her pussy, sliding my tongue deeper and deeper inside of her. She fingered her clit hard and began humping my face.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum oohhhhh ohhhh yesss, yessss! Fuck yea Alex! Come on! Eat me! Ohhhhhhh,” she came with a cry.

Her orgasm started an avalanche of pussy cream that flood into my mouth like the Mississippi.

I slowed my pace a little bit, licking her pussy from top to bottom.

“How was that?” I asked her with a grin.

“Oh Alex, that was fucking fantastic! You have to let me return the favor!,” she said to me excitedly.

I did not want to embarrass my sister but I asked her, “Have you ever given head before?”

“Once,” was her answer.

I was shocked! Well, I guess I could not expect her to be completely inexperienced.

“Oh,” I said.

“Haha, don’t worry,” she went on, “I didn’t do it very good or for very long.”

I sat back on the couch, and she kneeled before me on the floor. First she grabbed my cock with her hand and started jacking me slowly, up and down.

I told her that I like to have my balls rubbed and she moved her other hand down to my sack, massaging my testes in her soft, warm hand.

A moan escaped my lips as she continued pumping me. She smiled up at me, satisfied that she was doing a good job.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, but suddenly she stopped jacking and before I could open them again I felt her warm mouth around the tip of my cock.

“Ohhhh Lisa, yes, that’s goooood baby, yes, suck me!,” I pleaded.

Still rubbing my balls, she took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

I was amazed! None of my girlfriends had ever been able to achieve that feat before. I had to teach her to watch her teeth, but after she got the hang of it, she seemed like a natural cocksucker.

She started pumping her mouth up and down my cock faster and faster. I couldn’t take anymore!

I put my hands on her head and started fucking her face, “I’m gonna cum sis, yes, yes fucking suck me yessss!” I yelled to her as I pumped into her, my cum sprayed deep into her mouth and down her throat.

I got too excited and choked her a bit; some of my cum spilling out of her mouth and down her chin.

She wiped it up with her hand, removed my now semi-hard cock from her mouth, and licked my sweet jizz off of her fingers.

God that looked sexy.

“Now for the best part of all sis, if you want to that is.”

“You’re going to fuck me?,” she asked.

“I dunno,” I said, doubting myself, “do you want me to?”

I thought she was going to say no, since I was her brother, but to my surprise she said, “Hell yeah I want you to fuck me!”

‘Jackpot!’ I thought to myself.

“Okay, sis, then I will fuck you,” she looked at me excitedly, “but only,” I went on, “because I love you so much.”

“Awww Alex. I love you too! Lets make love baby,” she said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard in my life.

Laying her back on the floor, I put myself into position to fuck her. I was about to take my sisters cherry, and the best part of all was, she wanted it as bad as I did.

“Okay, sis. This is going to hurt, maybe a little, maybe a lot. I hope not a lot…” I said to her.

I rested the tip of my cock on her pussy lips. I bent down and planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips.

I began to push inside her slightly, the tip of my cock barely inside her. ‘Here goes nothing’ I thought.

I pushed in a few inches and suddenly I had reached her hymen. She tensed up a little bit and dug her fingernails into my back.

“It will be okay baby, here we go!!” I said as I jammed the entire length of my cock deep inside her extremely tight pussy.

“Ow!” she yelled in a blood-curdling scream.

I stopped.

“Oh baby, Lisa, are you okay???” I asked, frightened that I might have caused her severe pain. She grimaced for a moment and said, “I’m okay…”

I wasted no time and began pumping in and out of her.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned.

By now I was lost in the throes of sexual desire and began pounding hard into her, my strokes long and hard.

We both starting breathing heavily and she told me she was going to cum. I fucked her harder and harder, “Yes Alex, yes! Fuck me, fuck your little sister, mmmmmm” she moaned and came suddenly.

Her cunt muscles tightened and squeezed my cock like a vice, which sent me over the edge and I began unloading my semen deep inside her.

My pace slowed, and I eventually stopped, flopping on top of her. I was spent, more spent then I had been in my entire life.

“Wow,” I said to her, panting.

“That was incredible! I love you sis!”

She looked deep into my eyes, “I love you too Alex, I love you too.”

In the days, weeks, months & years to come, we made passionate love, but that all stopped when she got married 8 years ago.

We still remain close, but now that she has 2 kids, our sexual relationship has come to an end.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed my story; if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me with them. Any reproduction of the above story without my consent is strictly forbidden. Copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.

Stories
Stories
47 Followers