My Limo Night

Story Info
A limousine is vehicle for explicit sex through the the town.
1.9k words
4.05
24.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexypaula
sexypaula
27 Followers

I was a bit tipsy when he told me to undress. "In front of him?" I asked. Actually my question was formally incorrect, I was not in front of our chauffeur, he had his back turned to us as he drove the limousine.

"Yes," the man by my side replied. "Don't mind him, he's seen me fucking other girls before. He's discrete... and keeps the car on the road." he jested.

"So that was it," my mind raced, as I felt all the world depended on how fast could I deliver my decision to the man who was clearly undressing me with his eyes.

We had met in a bar, flirted, danced, had some drinks, and among all that was said I can't even remember how I was led to the key line "I never did it in a limo". The dice were cast, next thing I remember were the eyes of the chauffer through the rearview mirror, inspecting me, adjusting the mirror, like someone ready for a long expected show. Only the popcorn was missing.

Just put yourself in my position! What are the odds of the man chatting you up on a Friday night, in a bar, really owning a limousine? No wonder he insisted on that when we chatted about sex in different places. I told him that the idea of being driven through the town, fucking along the streets was a big turn on to me. I just had never found the right opportunity... or a car with enough room.

And then the limo line popped up. I fell for it. And there I was, feeling the fine leather, and looking at the mini-bar he opened as he expected for my answer.

A gin and tonic was handed to me. He looked me in the eyes, and breathed deeply, savoring his whiskey. I found him sexy. His way of using his hands had caught my attention from the beginning. They were skilled, classy. "Like those of a surgeon," I thought, even if I never met one. Watching his hands moving made me wish I was the glass he was holding, and my body was used in that skillful way, an object of his pleasure, on the way to his mouth.

Who was I kidding? I was not exactly the kind of girl who blushes before the hint of sex. The bar we had just left behind was the same where one week before I had given a blowjob to a stranger, with several people watching. Of course his hand on my thigh, the few drinks I had had, and the amazed eyes looking at me through the mirror were a turn on enough for me. Nothing would prevent me from making my fantasy come true.

I accepted the drink he handed me, looked him in his eyes, defiantly, as I took a sip. I looked down, caressed his hand, held it, and slid it upper through my thigh, until I felt his fingers touching my panties.

"Only if you help me." Was my assertive answer.

He smiled, and used his hands on each side of my ass, hiking up my mini-skirt, in order to reach my panties. I raised my body from the seat, and felt his hands pulling my panties down my legs. That smooth rubbing sent shivers down my spine. I felt free, a slight chill reached my pussy, and I lifted my legs as he kept on pulling the panties slowly, never stopping looking at them. The same way I never stopped looking at him while I calmly sipped my drink. It was like watching a beautiful ballet, just that my body was the main show.

My panties fell on the floor, and he looked again at me. I knew he wanted more. I looked to the car windows. From outside no one could know if I had panties or not, but by removing my top it would be hard to hide my nudity. I wasn't even wearing a bra.

"So?" He asked.

I didn't say a word. I put my glass down and lifted my arms above my head. With that gesture I was offering myself to be undressed, and with that same gesture I was saying "I'm helpless, yours to use". The bulge in his pants meant he got the message. He leaned to me and kissed me on my lips. At the same time I felt his hands on my stomach, caressing me, getting hold of my top. Finally, breaking our long wet kiss, he pulled my top up with a strong and firm gesture.

My top flew over my head, and now I knew I could be seen from the outside.

"Does it bother you?" He asked me when he saw me looking through the window.

I smiled and said "Actually it excites me".

This was the truth. I was telling to myself "Paula you big whore, if you do this you're the most shameless slut in town," and the thought made me feel the familiar wetness between my legs.

I knew there were gasps outside, and many passers by froze when realizing I was naked in that car. Then the car started moving. I saw the eyes of the chauffeur through the mirror and I blew him a kiss. He looked away. I felt in control. I loved how my nudity were holding everyone's attention.

My newly found lover started to undo his belt, and unzipping his pants. I wasted no time and opened his shirt. The soft silk on my hands left me even more sensitive. I caressed it with my face, and then pulled the shirt away letting my face feel his strong chest. I kissed it, and licked it slowly, up and down, taking time to feel his texture, and his soft scent. My tongue met his nipples, and I licked them slowly, as I felt him moving, releasing himself from his pants.

I pulled apart and gave him a long look. It was my turn to appreciate what I had before me. And that was a gorgeous hunk, with an erect cock pointing up, at my mouth. I didn't need another hint. I dived and touched his cock with my mouth. While doing it I adjusted my position. I stood on my fours on the seat, in order to expose my ass, turning it to our driver. I confess I hoped to feel another hand probing my ass. I love to feel my ass used by a third person when I fuck. But I knew the driver had strict orders to focus on the road. Still it was a turn on to know people were seeing my naked ass as I blew this man I had never seen before.

The car moved really slowly. Slow enough to be noticed by everyone. After all that was the real point. I wanted to be seen. I wanted to be able to say to myself "Paula you were fucked all over the town".

The more excited I got the faster I moved my head, taking more and more of this gorgeous cock in my mouth. I spit on it several times, letting my drool coating it, just to suck it dry again, feeling that sweet taste of pre-cum mixed with my own saliva. I sucked his shaft completely. Feeling it rock hard was enough to make me as wet as that cock that was fucking my mouth.

I felt his hands investigating me, rubbing my thighs. I moaned at the thought of those fingers opening my tight pussy. I needed to be taken roughly.

He must have read my thoughts, or really felt it in the way I sucked him off, because with no warning, he pulled me by my hair, and almost lifted me on the air with his strong arms surrounding me. I felt my body being moved around as if I was no more than a toy. He literally threw me on the back seat, facing up, with my legs open, as I fell helplessly. I couldn't help a loud gasp of surprise, but before I could utter a word, I felt the weight of his body on mine, immobilizing me.

And the next thing I felt was his thick member ravaging my wet sensitive pussy. I was not expecting him to take me that way. He had seemed so delicate before. I... I... I loved it.

"Take this you whore!" he said as he pinned me down to the seat. It was everything I wanted, to be used, exposed to the world, and feeling like a cheap whore. Nothing could be better.

I can't remember much detail from then on, because each thrust of his body sent me to another world. I know I shouted. I know I felt some pain. That sweet pain I love to feel in sex. I know I told him to call me whore. And I know he made me feel like one. He fucked me hard until I reached my orgasm.

Just after I regained my breath he turned me over with another violent movement. I felt the ground escaping from below my body, and landed on the seat again, my face and tits mashed against the window, open legs on the seat. And before I could recollect myself, I felt those strong hands grabbing my waist, and force me to a doggy position. His cock had no difficulty in finding and raping my hole. And he seemed never to stop. Forcing me, hurting me, and giving a pleasure I can't even start to describe.

Maybe it was this surprise fuck, maybe it was his skilled hands teasing my clit as he fucked me so hard, maybe it was the fact that I couldn't see him, facing outside where my eyes met painfully those of the people looking at my naked body, staring at my "about-to-cum" shameless face.

Behind me I heard him ordering "Cum you dirty slut, show them what a whore you are!" I just know I kept panting as I orgasmed over and over again.

...

When the car stopped and the door opened, I felt I needed to thank him.

"Do you always thank to those who use you like a whore?" he asked.

"Yes I do, I thank those who make me meet my true self... unless I'm too spent to remember".

"Maybe next time we'll do it with you so drunk you won't even remember who you are" he joked.

"It wouldn't be the first time" I winked.

"There's only one more thing" he said. "I need a souvenir from this ride." I didn't think twice. I took off my skirt and panties, and threw them at him.

"There, I need some fresh air down there anyway." And before he could say a word, I left the car, walking only with a top on, unable to hide my nudity. Who cared if people saw me? Tonight I was a whore. I had fucked before the whole town. I had nothing to hide.

I walked home smiling. Nothing could wipe away that proud slut smile from my face. As I opened the door, and walked in, silently. On my mind there was only one thought:

"My sleepy husband will love to hear of my special limo night".

-- THE END --

-------------

Feel free to email me through the link below with feedback on my story.

sexypaula
sexypaula
27 Followers