My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Do you like this bra? Like how it looks?"

"I like it a lot. I like the color, and I like the lace pattern."

"Thanks. Like I said, I work hard to keep at a weight where I look good in lingerie. It makes me feel good when someone appreciates my hard work. I don't want anyone at work to see my lingerie. Eventually, I'll feel like dating again but I'm not there yet. So that leaves you. For now."

"For now. And I promise to only look."

* * * *

The next night when she changed into something more comfortable than her work clothes, she left on the white blouse she had worn to work. She unbuttoned several buttons, allowing the shirt to gap. As I cut up the vegetables, I took frequent looks at the bra she was wearing. In some ways, it was a simple light pink bra. No lace or fancy material. But the bra cups instead of being a circle had a cut that went from high on the outside to low in the middle. It showed off a lot of boob flesh. If it were cut any lower, it would show some of her nipples.

"You wore that bra to work?" I asked.

"Yes."

I shrugged and went back to cutting vegetables while sneaking looks at Nora's bra.

"Don't cut yourself," Nora said. "Do you think there's something wrong with me wearing this bra to work?"

"No. I mean...I guess...What's the point of wearing a sexy bra to work?"

Nora smiled. "You think this bra is sexy?"

"Yeah. Oh, yeah. It's great to look at."

"Do you think I'm a slut for wearing a bra like this to work?"

"No! Not at all!" Why was she taking a simple question so wrong? "You've been letting me see your bras for a while now. And they've all been sexy. Did you wear all of them to work that day?"

"Of course! Do you think I'd change bras just to give you a show?"

"Okay, I'm an idiot. I always assumed you'd wear a boring bra to work. Shannon did. All my girlfriends have worn sexy bras for special occasions but have worn boring bras day to day. When I saw you dressed for work, I had no idea you were wearing a sexy bra. Why wear a sexy bra to work when no one will know?"

"I love to wear lingerie to work. When I was in my last year of law school, I took advantage of a program to meet an established woman lawyer for mentoring. My mentor suggested I avoid office romances as it was always the woman's career that got hurt when a couple in the same law firm broke up. I took her advice to heart. When I'm at work, I'm friendly but I do nothing that might be interpreted as a romantic interest in a co-worker. And I ignore any expressions of romantic interest from my co-workers. I never discuss my love life, and I don't discuss anyone else's. I have this very asexual exterior, but I love having this very sexy interior I never let my co-workers see. When some guy dismisses me because he knows I'm not interested, I love knowing that if he saw me in just the lingerie that's under my professional outfit then his eyes would bug out."

"I try hard to keep my eyes from bugging out." Then I realized something. "Did you say lingerie?"

"I'm not wearing just a sexy bra."

"Sexy panties, too?"

"Whatever lingerie I'm wearing." Nora smirked at me. She seemed to enjoy firing my imagination. "I told you I spent a lot of money on lingerie. Why not wear it every day?"

I didn't have a good answer. "So you didn't wear it for Kevin."

"I always wear lingerie for me. I wore it before I met Kevin and I wear it now. I wear it because I like how it makes me feel." Nora smirked at me again. "Though Kevin certainly benefited from my love of lingerie."

I raised my hands in surrender. "Okay. Wear what you want. I'll warn you now that if you give me a chance to look, I'm going to look."

"Look then. But don't hurt yourself...and no touching."

* * * *

And look I did. From then on, Nora always wore loose shirts around the apartment. She frequently wore blouses with buttons down the front and left some of the buttons unbuttoned. I learned how to praise her bra choice in many different ways. I definitely preferred lacy. I preferred the half-cup bras that came up her tit just past her nipple. Nora loved giving me a show and every other week, she would buy a new bra.

Then one Friday, she wore something that wasn't a bra. It wasn't nearly as supportive and the material continued down to Nora's waist. "What's that?" I asked.

"A camisole. I have a lot of lingerie besides bras. I decided to see what you thought of this one."

"I like what little I can see, but your shirt blocks too much of it."

Nora gave me an embarrassed smile. "Would you like to see all of it?"

"Yes but-" That seemed like crossing a line we shouldn't cross.

"You promise to-"

"I promise never to touch." I still felt uncomfortable about seeing my sister with her shirt off. Then I had a thought. "This'll be like you wearing a Daisy Duke outfit, right?"

"Not really, but close enough."

Nora took off her blouse, revealing a white cotton camisole. In ways, the camisole was less revealing than a bra - the material went into her shorts so I couldn't see her midriff. But the thin material clung tightly to her tits and was close to transparent - I could easily make out the shape of her tits and could faintly see her nipples.

"What do you think?" asked Nora.

"I like it. I like it a lot. Is it more comfortable for you?"

"Yeah, it is. The girls have a lot more freedom. You like their freedom?"

I blushed. "I do. You look so sexy, Nora. You have great skin and nice tits so you look amazing in lingerie."

"Thanks." Nora blushed and then changed the topic. "Ready to do more at Mom and Dad's?"

Nora and I had convinced Mom and Dad to downsize and now we were spending our weekends at their house, decluttering and getting their house ready to put on the market. Mom and Dad were delighted that Nora and I were getting along so well after years of not having much to do with each other.

Nora and I discussed our plans for the next day while we watched the Astros game. With the new couch, we sat close to each other but not too close. Normally, Nora gave me peeks down her blouse while we watched the game together. Tonight with the camisole on, I openly looked at her lingerie instead of getting the occasional peek. Every time she moved, I watched her tits shift at least out of the corner of my eye. I was hard most of the game.

* * * *

Saturday, we took the furniture out of my old bedroom at my parent's house and I started painting. Nora came in and announced, "Mom and Dad have gone to look at houses."

I nodded my head and kept painting.

Nora said, "I'm so sweaty." She grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it off, revealing one of my favorite bras. She was wearing denim shorts. "Now, this is like a Daisy Duke outfit." Nora modeled her outfit for me. "You like?"

"I like."

"And I'm less likely to get paint on my clothes. Now, tell me how I can help."

* * * *

Monday when she got home from work, she took off her jacket and blouse but left on her knee-length skirt. Her bra and skirt combination looked sexy as hell, and I told her so. She gave me a big smile.

As we watched the Astros game, I began to feel uncomfortable. During a commercial break, I asked, "If I got a girlfriend, how would that change things between us now?"

"Well, you would go with her to Astros games instead of me."

"No. I mean clothing-wise."

"I wouldn't have a problem if you told your girlfriend I like to wear lingerie. In fact, I'd be happy to chat with her about lingerie."

"You wouldn't go shirtless when she was around, would you?"

"No. You probably shouldn't tell her you've seen me shirtless. But you could tell her you've seen me in skimpy outfits, which would be true and expected given we live together."

I was feeling better. "How could I live with you for four months and not see you in something skimpy?"

"Exactly! I think people would have a hard time understanding how I like for you to see me in my sexy bras and camisoles, but it's not like 'The Night'. That was wrong."

I nodded my head. "Totally wrong. I haven't told anyone about 'The Night'."

"Neither have I. And I never will. That destroyed our relationship for years. We're finally getting over it. But like you said, you seeing me like this is a lot like seeing me in a Daisy Duke or a bikini top. And it really does make my love of lingerie a lot more fun."

I went back to the game satisfied.

Later in the game, Nora asked, "Greg, you mentioned a girlfriend. Are you thinking of asking someone out?"

I shrugged. "Not really. The last few dates have been flops and I'm not eager to try again. I want to date someone who makes as much money as I do, but when I do I always get the feeling that their career is far more important to them than going out with me. How about you? When are you going to get back in the dating game?"

"Eventually. I'm busy enough now that I feel like I don't have the time to date."

* * * *

After our talk, Nora decided it was okay for her to not wear a shirt around me. From then on, she normally cooked in a bra and either a skirt or shorts.

Over the next couple of months, Mom and Dad sold their house and moved into a two-bedroom condo that had no yard to take care of. One side benefit was that Nora and I inherited a lot of furniture and pictures, so our apartment became fully furnished. It was "our apartment" as Nora had signed on as a co-renter when I renewed the lease. The Astros recovered from a miserable August to make the World Series, winning it in seven games. Nora and I both slipped away from work to watch the victory parade together. Nora had a case almost go to trial but the two parties settled at the last moment on terms very favorable to her client.

Fall came to Houston and it was finally pleasant to be outside when the sun was shining. Nora and I frequently rode bikes along the Buffalo Bayou, which was only a few blocks from our apartment. Sometimes, Nora and I would join the hordes jogging along the Memorial Park jogging trail. Nora enjoyed modeling her collection of sports bras for me.

One Saturday, I went grocery shopping while Nora went lingerie shopping. I was putting away the groceries when Nora got home. "Find anything interesting?" I asked.

"I did. They were having a sale on bras and matching panties. I bought two of each. Would you be fine with me modeling my latest acquisitions?"

I had never seen Nora in panties, but I had given a lot of thought to seeing Nora in panties. Mmmmm, Nora's shapely ass in panties... I had worked out why it would be okay. "Am I going to see anything I wouldn't see if you wore a bikini?"

"No."

"Then I'm fine with you modeling today's purchases."

Nora went into her bedroom. I finished putting the groceries away, sat down on the couch, and started reading the novel that I was halfway through. After a couple of minutes, I heard the door to Nora's room open, which was our sign for me to go into her bedroom. My dick stiffened in anticipation of what I was going to see.

When I stepped into Nora's room, she had a slightly embarrassed look instead of her usual joyful smile. She was wearing a rose-colored satin push-up bra that pushed her tits upwards, making them look larger than normal. Her reddish-orange hair was fluffed out and it plus the bra framed well her pretty face and the exposed tit-flesh. As much as I enjoyed ogling Nora's tits, I wanted to see more. I moved my eyes down past Nora's flat stomach to her crotch. Her panties were the same rose-colored satin with lace running across the top and bottom. They dipped down in the front and came up high on her hips, showing a lot of skin. Nora slowly turned, showing me her backside where the panties covered most of her ass. Most bikinis showed more. Nora continued turning slowly, allowing me a good long look.

Once she was facing me again, she asked, "What do you think?"

"I like. I like a lot. Very sexy. Let me look some more."

This time, I walked around her as she stood still. I burned a three-dimensional image of Nora into my brain for when I beat off later. I beat off almost every night picturing what Nora had worn earlier. When I got behind Nora, I had an impulse to reach out and cup her ass, to feel how the panties felt on her. I quickly suppressed the urge - I looked but I never touched.

When I made it back to Nora's front, I said, "They look great. I like how the rose color is halfway between your skin color and your hair color. And those panties make your butt look great."

Nora's face lit up. "Thanks. Now shoo."

I left the bedroom and went back to the couch. I didn't bother to pick up the book and instead replayed in my head how Nora had looked.

I heard the door open again, so I went back into Nora's bedroom. This time, she was wearing a leopard print cotton bra with black straps and some black mesh that covered the valley between her tits. When I looked down, she was wearing cotton panties with the same leopard print. I looked up and down as she slowly turned around. On the back, the bra crossed over and the straps widened to a few inches as it reached the band. The panties were even a more conservative cut than the prior one, completely covering Nora's ass. Because they were cotton, they seemed to follow the contours of Nora's ass better than the satin ones.

When Nora stopped turning, I made my trip around her. I wondered - for the first time modeling her panties, had she purposely picked conservative panties? Would I see more risqué ones later because I was a good boy about seeing these?

When I returned to Nora's front, I asked, "Are these panties more comfortable than the satin ones?"

"They're different. I like the feel of satin against my skin. They're both comfortable but in different ways. Which set do you like better?"

"The first pair. I preferred how the rose color looked against your skin. Both pairs are sexy. These make you look like a tigress - which is a sexy look - but I know you aren't going to be stalking me."

Nora was glowing.

I asked, "Feel sexy?"

"I feel very sexy. I have one more thing to show you. Not something I bought today. Now shoo."

I went back out to the couch. I had loved seeing Nora's sweet ass in panties as her butt cheeks had just the right amount of meat on them. Again, I was struck with the urge to cup her ass, to feel how her butt felt in my hand.

I waited much longer on the couch than the first two times. What would Nora show me? I never went into her bedroom so I had no idea of the extent of her lingerie collection, but it had to be quite extensive. She had bought lingerie for years and she had a closet, a chest of drawers, and an armoire for all of her clothes.

Finally, I heard the door open. When I stepped in, I was stunned. Nora was wearing lingerie I had only seen in porn.

Nora said nervously, "This is a bustier."

"Oh god, Nora. You look incredible."

The bustier was white and, on top, it had two lacy bra cups that enclosed Nora's tits. From the cups, white lace with a white backing ran down to below her belly button. From the bottom of the bustier were two straps that ran down to white stockings. Behind the straps were narrow white cotton panties that barely covered her crotch. The panties had lace on the top and bottom and narrowed to maybe an inch as it reached her hips. I forced my eyes to continue down, admiring Nora's legs in the white stockings. The stockings ended in white, high-heel shoes. Probably the highest heel I had ever seen Nora in.

Nora said, "I've been wanting to wear this again since forever. You don't mind, do you?"

"No. I don't mind at all. You look great, Nora. Like a lingerie model."

I almost added "Like a porn star" but decided that would be too overtly sexual. Too trashy.

Nora began slowly turning, allowing me to admire her. It was hard to not let my jaw drop. The bustier was cut low in the back, showing off Nora's shoulder blades. The panties remained narrow in the back, showing off almost all of Nora's ass.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything sexier."

Nora continued slowly turning until she was facing me again.

"Wow. Just wow. You look so beautiful, so sexy. When you wore this for Kevin, he should have gotten down on one knee then and there."

"Kevin loved it when I wore this for him, but not quite that much." Nora frowned. "I never really enjoyed wearing this for Kevin."

"How come?"

"Because he wanted to take it off as soon as he saw me in it."

"And you wanted him to appreciate you in it."

"Yes. It's a hassle to put on." Nora extended her hand towards mine. "Come here."

I stepped next to Nora. She grabbed my hand and guided them to her stockings. She used my hand to stroke them. I got the idea and kept stroking them.

"Soft?" Nora asked.

"Very. They feel great. What material are they?"

"Silk. I love the way they feel. They're crazy expensive but worth it. Kevin couldn't tell them from nylons."

"They feel wonderful to me." What felt wonderful to me was Nora's leg. I hadn't felt her body since.... Well, since 'The Night'. I loved feeling her muscled thigh. I slowly stroked down from the top of the stockings to her knee, over and over again. She had looked great in the two earlier outfits, but this was what I was going to envision when I beat off tonight.

Nora snapped me out of my reverie by saying, "Show's over. Time to put this back in the closet."

I moved my hand away from her thigh and started towards the door. Nora grabbed my arm and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Greg. You make me feel wonderful. I haven't felt this sexy in a while."

* * * *

When Nora came out of her bedroom, I half-expected her to be wearing a bra-and-panties set she had bought today. Instead, she was wearing biking clothes. "Let's go for a bike ride before dinner," she said.

While we were making dinner, I said, "You've been exercising a lot lately."

Nora blushed. "Now that I'm letting someone see me in lingerie regularly, I want to get in lingerie shape. Firm up a little more."

"Make your body as sexy as you can?"

"Yeah." Then she quickly changed the subject.

* * * *

Sunday evening, Nora and I went to dinner at our parents. Earlier, Mom had dropped a few hints about how Nora and I needed to start dating again but we had been able to put her off with we were busy helping them sell their house and move. Now that they were settled, Mom wasn't accepting any excuses. My oldest sister Beth lived in Las Vegas and she had stopped having kids after two. Mom wanted more grandkids, preferably in the Houston area. I promised to join an online dating website. Nora wasn't having any of it.

"Mom, I'm happy not dating anyone. I'm in no big rush. I'm not thirty yet. Women in the legal field don't have kids until they're at least thirty-five. Any earlier and you're considered not taking your career seriously. I work long hours and when I get home, I want to chill."

That threw Mom on the defensive. "Well, you could go out on the weekends."

"On the weekends, I do all the things I didn't have the time or energy to do during the week. If I meet a nice guy, sure I'll go out with him. But I don't have the time or energy to go looking for him right now."

"You're going to have to start looking sometime..."

"What's going to happen will happen. Mr. Right might walk into my office tomorrow. Or a year from now. I've got plenty of time. I've got enough things to worry about at work that I feel better not worrying about my love life."

I said, "Mom, people get married a lot later now than when you were our age. It takes longer for people to settle down. I'm not looking for a wife, just someone to have fun with."

Dad smirked and said, "Find a young one, spend a lot of money on her and you'll be having fun in no time."

I smiled at Dad and said, "I'm holding out for a lingerie model."