My Little Cabin

Story Info
She has many new experiences with young couple.
7.4k words
4.56
161.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,192 Followers

I feel so lucky. I have a cabin in the woods; a log cabin. It's very small, with a loft for a bedroom that overlooks the living room and only a ladder to get to it -- no stairs. The kitchen is hardly more than an alcove off the living room. And, there's a great stone fireplace that covers one whole wall of the living space -- it's so nice in winter to snuggle up next to the fire with a good glass of wine ... and a man too, if ya have one. The cabin has a porch and the porch has a rustic old wooden swing suspended on chains from the rafters which just I love to sit on most every evening so I can watch the world turn dark. I love to hear the crickets sing to me - there's a hoot owl, too, that nests in a tree nearby who joins in the chorus most nights, as well. And the swing creaks rhythmically adding to the evenin' melody as I gently swing back and forth and relish the sounds of the woods; my woods.

My cabin is in a southern pine forest and one o' the best things is that it's a fairly short walk through the woods down to the beach. There's a wide stretch of saw grass beyond the woods and then there's the great big ol' sand dunes covered with sea oats before ya get to a beautiful wide flat beach and the surf. I'm on a barrier island on the east coast -- one that hasn't been discovered by too many mainlanders ... yet.

The ground all around my cabin is sandy and it's surrounded by a thick canopy of tall pine trees interspersed with the occasional great ol' southern spreading oak which are draped with great masses of gray Spanish moss hanging from their branches; it looks like long flowing old men's beards t' me. There are some scrub oaks here and there, too, as well as, lots of palmetto in the underbrush. With all the trees surrounding my cabin it's like a perpetual twilight back here deep in the woods, even on the brightest of sunny days. There is a thick bed of long pine needles all 'round the cabin and a large cistern on the south side of the cabin to capture rain water from the roof -- fresh water was once scarce and precious on these islands, but today, with city water pipes runnin' all over, the cistern is pretty much obsolete. But I do love the rain water it captures for washin' my hair.

It's pretty isolated here, too. I own over a hundred acres -- my grandpa bought the plot years ago when everyone back then thought this place was a forsaken pile of sand in the middle of nowhere -- I'll bet he got it cheap! And I know I could sell it for a whole lot today -- become a millionaire, I bet - but I could never do that. My uncle built the cabin about twenty years ago after grandpa died and left the land to Uncle Harold. I'm the only one in the family left now, so I inherited the whole spread a few years back. I just love the smell of the woods -- the pine sap and salt air all mixed up makin' everything so fresh and pure. I hate it when I have to leave and go back to city asphalt and concrete and garbage smells and smoke stacks -- yuck! Anymore, I don't go back to the mainland unless I have to, which isn't very often. But every time I drive over the bridge when I'm comin' back home and I cross the Sound and hit the island, the fresh clean sea air fills me and it's almost orgasmic.

It's a rainy day, today.

We get 'em every so often in summer, and pretty often in winter. Rain, that is -- all day. Sometimes for two or three days, even. In summer, it's usually the remnants from some tropical storm -- in the winter, its cold fronts moving through; and then, it's a cold chillin' rain we get. But in the summer it's usually a fine warm rain - like today.

When I was a little girl, I remember my momma would let me go out and play in the rain when it was real warm like it is today, as long as there wasn't any lightenin' or thunder. I'd go out in just my panties or even naked -- of course, when you're just five or six years old it doesn't make any difference. I remember how I loved to dance around and I'd try an' catch rain drops on my tongue -- you know ... the big fat ones that go splat on the ground when it first starts rainin'.

I have to confess - sometimes on days like today, you know, warm days, rainy days, I still go out and stand in it ... and turn my face up to the sky and just feel it ... the big ol' fat drops slapping my face and arms. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out and lap up the drops and taste the sweetness of them. My dress gets all soaked and clings to my body and I get all tingly when I see my reflection in the big picture window of my cabin -- I look naked and it's like I've got flowers painted all over my body. My nipples get all hard and pointy and stick out through the thin wet cloth. Sometimes it gets me so tingly that I press my fingers between my thighs and rub my little button until I can't stand it and the rain pours down all over me and I can taste it drippin' from the end of my nose while I rub myself. Usually I end up fallin' to my knees 'cause my legs won't hold me, and I kneel there in the wet sand and pine needles and I shout my joy at the clouds and the rain falling down all over me 'cause it feels so good ... and rubbing myself feels even better ... and then I cum in a shuddering wave of bliss that gives me goose bumps all over ... I shiver in the warm rain ... and I feel the hot warmth spreading from my groin ... and its just ... so ... damn ... good!

Yeah, well, it's a good thing my little cabin is so isolated and no one ever comes back here 'cause I sure would be mortified if anyone ever saw me do that!

Whew. Don't know why I got into all that. I don't do that too often ... you know, in the rain -- honest.

Until a year ago I was virgin -- imagine, in this day and age a girl still bein' a virgin 'til she was twenty-seven. I've had experience with guys -- it's not like I'm a prude. I've dated and had guys feel my titties and I even let a couple special guys rub my pussy through my panties 'til I was all slippery and wet. And I confess ... I even took a guy in my mouth once and, well, you know ... until he squirted. I surely did enjoy the way he moaned and groaned right before he got off and I really loved the way his juice tasted too. We did that a few times, but it was just with him 'cause he was one of the real special ones. But, I was saving myself for 'mister right' - until last summer.

The rain today reminds me of that day a year ago; it was rainin' that day too, all day, just like it is today.

On that day last summer, I decided to wash my hair in the rain -- I wanted to let nature's shower wet me all over and then I was goin' to shampoo my hair. I was planning to use the cistern water to rinse it all off. I had some real expensive shampoo I'd bought at a department store on the mainland, but never used. The thought of being naked outside and washin' my hair in the rain made me all giddy with excitement.

So I got my shampoo, and a bar of soap, and I filled a bucket from the cistern for rinsin'. I pulled my dress over my head while I was standing on the porch, and then I took my panties off, and set them both on the swing - I almost never wear a bra when I'm at home - so that made me completely naked. It felt so good standin' naked on the porch -- I love the feeling when you're naked and the wind blows over your body and you feel so cool on a hot muggy day. I stepped out into the pourin' rain and my nipples jumped up like they'd been hit with ice cubes. My boobies aren't real big, but I have what some might call puffy nipples and they are incredibly sensitive. The dark circles 'round my nipples swell up almost like a little breast on top of my breast; and with my hard little nipples on top, it's like a cherry on top of a two scoop sundae.

The rain came down hard and warm and delicious and it cooled me off and my hair was soaked in no time flat. I went back to the porch and squeezed shampoo in my hand and lathered up my long auburn tresses and stepped back out into the falling rain as I worked my fingers through my hair; my hair comes down to about the middle of my back. I keep thinkin' I ought to get it cut short, but most guys I know really seem to like long hair; so I never do. But it makes it hard to shampoo since there's so much of it -- and it takes a lot of shampoo, too. So there I was, standing on the stone walkway in front of my little cabin in the woods - drenched to the bone, eyes closed and a pile of wet soapy hair on top of my head that I had worked into a real good lather when I heard something rustling in the woods behind me, off towards the beach.

There's a narrow trail at the end of my stone walkway that runs down to the beach from my place -- it runs through the thick underbrush and down to the dunes before it gets to the beach. You can't see it from the beach and nobody has ever come back this way. So there I was, blinded with my eyes tight shut because of the shampoo and bubbles running down my face and I hear something coming through the woods heading towards my cabin. A little stab of fear sent a chill though me and raised goose bumps on my arms and legs.

Well, I quick groped my way back toward the porch and the bucket of cistern water I'd left on the steps, and as I quick as I could I scooped up a double handful of that sweet rain water and splashed it on my face to rinse off the shampoo. I knew it would sting like crazy if I didn't get the soap off first. Then I stood up and opened my eyes and listened. The sounds I had heard from the woods were gone by then. There was just the steady drumming of the rain on the tin roof and the sounds of it splattering in puddles here and there and dripping off the trees all around. I breathed a sigh of relief - I decided it must o' been deer runnin' though the woods; we still have quite a few of 'em back here in these woods. I picked up the bar of soap and started to soap up my body all over before rinsin' the shampoo out o' my hair.

As I ran the bar of soap through the thatch of red hair below my belly, I just could not resist the urge to let my slippery fingers run down a little lower and part the fleshy lips of my womanhood. I started rubbin' my little nub and got it all swollen and sensitive, and oh, it felt so so good. I was starting to moan softly and I felt my legs were just gettin' ready to go all weak when I heard that rustling sound in the woods behind me again -- it sounded closer too - and I froze like a rabbit caught in the garden that seems to think if it stands perfectly still, nobody will see it.

I slowly turned around -- my fingers still inserted in the folds of flesh between my legs -- and I shrieked inwardly and gasped, but otherwise was completely silent. There, at the end of my walkway just comin' out o' the woods, was a young couple completely soaked through, holding hands and grinnin' great big grins at what they'd just discovered.

The girl, a blonde -- she looked to be early twenties and really well endowed - if you know what I mean -- spoke first.

"Oh!" She sounded more startled than me. "I am so sorry to intrude like this! We got lost -- ah ... caught in the rain -- we're just trying to find our way back to our car."

He - maybe in his mid or late twenties and a real hunk -- just said, "Hi." But his eyes said more -- they spoke of lustful thoughts which were surely directed at me as I stood naked before him.

They were both drenched and their clothes clung to their bodies -- and, they both had great bodies. She wore a white sleeveless blouse and definitely no bra 'cause you could see her nipples and big dark circles through the wet material just as clearly as if she was naked. He wore a tee shirt that stuck like glue to his chest and it was clear he had a very muscular physique.

I was speechless. I just stood there and stared at them frantically tryin' to think of something to say that would offer up a convincing argument to counter what otherwise could only be the logical conclusion; that is, that they'd just stumbled onto a wonton slut masturbatin' in the middle of the woods in the rain. But try as I might, I could think of nothing to say ... nor did I move like any other normal woman would likely have done ... you know, to at least try and cover their breasts with one arm and their loins with the other and assume that classic "I've just be seen naked" pose. No, silly me, I just stood there in front of these two strangers with my fingers still clutching my little button.

Finally, the girl said. "Are you OK?"

I shook my head yes. Then thought to myself ... hell NO girl! ... I ain't OK! ... I'm about to die right here in front of the two of you ... of terminal embarrassment!

"Aren't you cold?" She said. "I am."

"No." I finally managed to find my tongue and answer rather timidly. "I love the warm rain ... I ... I was ah, just shampooing my hair." As I said that, the guy lowered his eyes to where the palm of my hand half covered my thatch of kinky red hair and where my fingers disappeared into my slit and his grin spread from ear to ear.

"Not that hair, idiot!" I shouted. "I ... I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you ..." I felt my face turning hot and I was sure it was beet red, but still I did not move a muscle. Maybe I was thinkin' that they'd just magically turn around and go away and mysteriously forget everything they'd just seen -- like in a nineteen fifties sci-fi movie.

"Listen honey, I know we've obviously come at a bad time, but could you help us out?" The girl asked.

Just then I felt my eyes start burnin' and stingin' like they were on fire. Instinctively I put my hands over them and started rubbing them and trying to get whatever it was out. Of course, my hands were covered with soap and that didn't help any, and then I realized that it must have been the shampoo washin' on down my face 'cause we were still standing there in the pouring rain like a bunch o' fools.

I started jumping around and cryin' out 'cause it hurt so much, and of course, my eyes were squeezed tight shut and I couldn't see a thing or where I was going. That's when I felt a gentle pair of hands on my shoulders.

"What's wrong?" The girl said. "Oh my gosh, you've got soap in your eyes! George, see if you can find some water and a towel -- quick!"

"There's a bucket on the steps." I managed to get out. "And towels in the bathroom ... just inside ... on the right." I was really cryin' then and I think the tears helped some 'cause it didn't hurt quite so much. I felt the girl's hands pulling my hands away from my face and then cool water bein' gently splashed in my face.

"Keep them closed. I want George to pour some over your head ... let's get that shampoo out of your hair. OK?"

"Yes, please!" I said, desperate for any help.

"OK George."

I felt a stream of water come down on me and her hands going though my long thick hair making sure all the soap was out. I just stood there helpless, my eyes squeezed tight and still smartin' like crazy. When the shampoo was all gone, I felt her hands runnin' over the rest o' me to rinse off the soap as George continued to pour a steady stream of water over me. Her hands slid over my breasts and brushed across my nipples several times -- my nipples which are so very responsive to being touched. I started to moan when her hands connected with my sensitive hard little knobs of flesh and I grabbed her wrists and held her hands over my breasts.

"Are you all right?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"It's just ... that ... well ... that feels so good ... what you were doin' just then." I was very embarrassed, but her touch felt so delicious that I really didn't care about anything else - I just wanted her to do it some more.

"Get some more water would you please, George." She said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Over there -- there's a spigot on the cistern." I told him -- with my eyes still squeezed tight, though they were starting to feel a little better by then.

The girl's hands were still on my breasts and while George was off gettin' the water she started to move her hands around in little circles. Then she pinched both nipples gently and I moaned in utter delight. Suddenly, I felt the warm wetness of her lips on one of my turgid buds as she sucked it gently into her mouth. Her hand moved down and pushed my fingers aside so her fingers could slide over my slippery little nub and she began to rub me in little circles. I squirmed and rocked my hips slowly in a very suggestive, and certainly unladylike, way.

"Whoa ... what have we here?" George's voice was close. He'd clearly returned with the bucket.

"Oh George ... she tastes so sweet and delicious." The girl said. "Let's have some more water and get her rinsed off then you can taste her too." She said this in the sexiest most sensuous voice I'd ever heard; it was low and soft and sweet. Some naughty thing inside my head that I had never ever let take control of me before came out of hiding from some deep dark place and took over as I thought of how much I wanted that good looking hunk George to taste me -- to taste all of me - everywhere! And the girl too; which was weird, 'cause I'd never ever done anything before with another girl.

I felt the water on my head again and her hands running up and down my back, then down my legs to my ankles. Soon her fingers were runnin' up the insides of my legs and it felt so good that I just naturally spread my feet apart real wide so she could rinse away all the soap between my legs. Her fingers lingered high on my thighs then pressed into my groin and pushed back between my legs. The water stopped falling on my head and switched to my belly and then poured into her cupped hands between my thighs. But when the soap was all gone her hands stayed there and she kept rubbin' me. I felt hot lips on my nipple again and the rough scrapping of a not so recently shaved chin; I knew George was samplin' my firm tits and rock hard nipple while his girl friend continued to rub my pussy. I had entered heaven.

"Oh ... my ... gawd ... that feels sooooo good ... please don't stop ... please." I begged.

I finally managed to open my eyes a bit -- sort of squint eyed -- and I could see George hungrily sucking on my nipple while the girl was kneeling before me. Just as I opened my eyes she leaned her head in and parted my pussy lips with her fingers and I felt her tongue flicking wildly over my button. I screamed a cry of pure ecstasy. My hands pulled her head into my pussy as my hips began to twist and gyrate frantically. I was in paradise with her linkin' my pussy and him payin' such devoted attention to my little nips -- he sucked on one of 'em then the other while he cupped both o' my boobies in his strong hands and squeezed 'em real nice. I couldn't help myself, my tummy tensed and my whole body quivered and shuddered -- together they sent me over the edge. The trouble, as always, was my legs. They always give out on me when I reach that point. It's almost like I'm fainting when they go, 'cept I don't black out or anything ... I just can't stand up. So there we were, in the rain, me screaming bloody murder because I was overcome with pure lustful bliss and collapsin' on this wonderful girl whose name I didn't even know with George standing next to me suckin' my tits.

Well, George saved the day. My nipple was suddenly plucked from his mouth with a "pop" - like when you stick your finger in your mouth, you know, in the side of your cheek and you flick it out all of a sudden. George, seein' me on my way down in a heap, grabbed me under my arms and lowered me gently to my knees while his girl friend shifted onto her back so I was left straddlin' her face which was still buried between my quivering legs.

I was still moanin' with delight and George was left standing next to me so I reached up and unzipped his cut-off jeans, since he had this tremendous bulge in there. I wanted to return some of the pleasure he had given me. George helped me out by pullin' his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, so I was quickly rewarded with the most spectacular hard piece of meat I'd ever seen.

joan658
joan658
1,192 Followers
12