My Little Cousin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 4 or 5 shots of come into her pussy, Ashley couldn't hold back any more. I felt an intense pressure on my cock, forcing me out of her pussy. As her pussy walls slid off my cock, I felt the splatter of juices all over my cock and balls as she began to squirt. I loosed another shot of come inside her, before she fully lifted off my cock and squirted hard.

Victoria had stopped trying to play with Ashley's clit, and was focussed on her own pleasure. One hand played with her pussy, and the other teased her stiff nipples. Her gaze was wide-eyed, and fixed upon Ashley.

Ashley squirted powerfully, arching her back and exploding her juices all over me. Her come splattered all over my body, coating my face, chest, and lower body. Twice she coated my body with her juices before Victoria leaned across to try to get some girl come on her. My cock, now not held in position by Ashley's pussy was spurting its last couple of loads, adding to the juices around my groin.

Ashley squirted powerfully three more times, coating Victoria's face and tits with her pussy juices. Then she collapsed down, sliding off the couch to lie on the floor breathing heavily.

Victoria was frantically fingering her pussy, moaning loudly. I reached over with both hands and teased her nipples, eliciting a gasp and a shiver of pleasure. She turned to look at me, her eyes glazed with lust. She shifted her position, kneeling so that she had her head over my groin. She looked up at me as she fucked herself, and with her free hand she softly grabbed my still hard cock. She slipped her soft lips around my cock and sucked it clean of both mine and Ashley's combined juices.

She moaned loudly, her mouth vibrating on my cock, causing it to throb and release any remnant of come. She then sat back, leaning against me, with her legs spread wide. She had two fingers plunging into her pussy and her other hand rubbing her clit. She was so wet; I could clearly hear her hot pussy juices squishing on her fingers. I resumed my previous role, softly teasing her hard nipples.

"Oh god I want to taste Ashley again...fuck her pussy tastes good! I love your come too Benj! I want your hot come all over my face and in my mouth! I need you to give me a facial like the dirty little whore I am! Oh fuck! Oh that was so hot! Oh god!"

Victoria couldn't hold back and arched her back in pleasure. She screamed my name loudly as she fingered her cunt, her legs spread as wide as possible. She writhed in pleasure as she came hard on her fingers, fucking herself through an intense orgasm.

She collapsed back against me, her body still shuddering, and her legs twitching as she came down from her crescendo. Her body glistened with sweat and juices, her t-shirt up over her tits, and her skirt hiked up around her waist. Droplets of Ashley's pussy juice were visible soaked into the t-shirt when she had squirted onto Victoria's breasts.

I tore my gaze away from Victoria to see that Ashley had sat up and was mesmerised by my cousin's hot body. Her eyes were fixed upon her pussy, and she watched as Victoria pulled her glistening fingers out of her pussy, and put them into her own mouth. She moaned softly as she sucked and licked her own juices off her fingers.

Ashley stood up, pulling her white g-string back over her pussy and pushing her skirt back down over her hips to sit in a normal position. She then sat on my lap on the opposite side from Victoria and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wow! That was so hot! What a start to tonight! Did you both enjoy that?" Ashley giggled.

"Holy shit that was amazing! I don't think I've ever come that hard!" Victoria said.

I just nodded dumbly, too amazed at the goings on to speak properly. Ashley stood up and grabbed Victoria's hand, pulling her up off the couch.

"I think it's time for us to clean up for round two!" She said, winking back at me as she led Victoria out of the lounge.

To be continued...