My Little Extramarital Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife has extra sex.
1.6k words
4.16
59.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers

I lay there for a while, dreamily playing with my vagina. Then I got up. I had to go to the bathroom. But when I got to the bathroom, Lisa was standing naked at the door, looking in. She caught me by the arm and shushed me. Then she put her arm around me and whispered, "Look."

I peeked in the bathroom door and caught a sight that surprised the heck out of me. There was Craig, naked and wet, standing in the running shower. And there, kneeling in front of Craig, was my faithful husband Rick, also naked, water cascading over him, masturbating his hard cock as he sucked on Craig's big, throbbing, red, erect penis.

Lisa was playing with her breasts, stroking herself and squeezing her nipples as she watched the boys suck dick. I didn't want to disturb the boys; the sight of their nasty oral sex was too exciting. But I really had to pee, so I quietly went to the kitchen and pissed in the sink. When I returned to the bathroom door Lisa was still standing there. She had begun to masturbate, fondling her pussy lips and clitoris as she watched my husband suck that nice, erect penis. I tiptoed up behind her and looked over her shoulder at my cocksucker. I put my arms around Lisa and, and, softly rubbing my nipples and pubis against her back and ass, I began playing with her tits. I felt a shudder of excitement pass through Lisa's body.

Then the boys seemed notice us. Rick slid his mouth off Craig's penis and, looking at us, wiped his lips. I was still fondling Lisa's tits. Craig had been leaning against the shower wall, eyes closed, enjoying the other man's sucking, but when Rick stopped, he opened his eyes.

Nobody said anything. Lisa handed the guys towels They turned off the shower and dried off, then shuffled out of the bathroom. Lisa looked at me, then stepped into the shower.

"Our turn!" she said, eyes sparkling.

I stepped in with her. As the water poured over us we stroked each others' wet bodies and kissed deeply, sucking and savoring each others' tongues. We washed and caressed each other thoroughly, squirming and rubbing against each other, slippery with soap and sexual fluids. We gave special attention to each others' breasts, rubbing and sucking each others' nipples, moaning with arousal. We washed and kissed each others' asses and vulvas, sliding our fingers up into each others' wet, hungry pussies and spraying each others' clits with the shower massage until we made each other spasm with pleasure!

As we made love, the image of Rick sucking Craig's cock kept arising before my mind, making me hornier and hornier for a penis. Or penises. Finally, while Lisa was kneeling in front of me, licking my vagina, I told her that I wanted to see what the boys were up to.

"Me too." she said.

We turned off the shower, dried off, and went into the bedroom. The boys weren't there. We went to the living room. The TV was on. A hardcore DVD was playing, and the boys were sitting side by side on the couch watching naked boys and girls fuck and cum on the screen. Their hands were in each others' laps; they were playing with each others' erect penises as they watched.

Those big, hard cocks looked so yummy! I went over to the couch and knelt in front of the boys. I leaned over and began kissing their hands as they masturbated each other. My nipples were rubbing against their thighs, sending little pulses of sexual excitement through my body. Craig kind of rolled over toward Rick so that the swollen head of his penis was touching Rick's. I rubbed the shiny, erect cocks together and brushed my face against them. I licked them and kissed them. Their salty, spermy taste filled me with desire!

My pussy was dripping! It was unbelievably exciting to be playing with two penises at once! I had to fuck! I had to have them in me, both of them!

All this time Lisa had been making love to me from the back, kissing my neck and shoulders and back, stroking my thighs and sides. Then she began kissing and licking down my ass-crack until her tongue was on my asshole. Rubbing and worming her face against my buttocks, she pulled my butt cheeks open and began to lick my hot, quivering little anus! And as she kissed and nuzzled my asshole, her hand slipped up between my legs onto my cunt! Her fingers found my clitoris, her thumb slipped up inside my wet vagina, and she began masturbating me as she tongued my trembing anus!

I loved it! Suddenly I wanted anal sex! I wanted to have one of the boys' penises in my ass! My rectum was suddenly hungry for cock!

Lisa seemed to realized what I was thinking. She had been kneeling, her face buried in my butt-crack. She straightened up and slipped her hand out of my crotch. Her fingers were wet and slippery with my cunt's secretions. She rubbed my sex juice on my asshole, stroking it and lubricating it, then abruptly slid two of her fingers up my ass! It was so startling! My rectum spasmed deliciously in response to the sudden penetration! I cried out in pleasure!

When Lisa penetrated me I stopped sucking Rick's penis. He looked to see what was happening. I kind of collapsed on all fours on the floor with my ass sticking up. I wanted it to be sexed! Without hesitating a moment, Rick slid over and positioned the head of his penis against my asshole. I pushed my anus against him until I felt his cock begin to enter my ass! I was sweating and panting with the nastiest lust I had ever felt! Then Rick pushed, and his whole penis slid all the way up into my rectum!

I practically passed out with pleasure! Lisa was kissing me and squeezing my breasts. Then she pushed Rick and me over until I was laying on my back on him, humping him with my anus, loving it as his his cock moved deep inside my asshole. Lisa kissed me, her tongue probing and caressing my mouth. Her hands were all over my body: my neck, my tits, my belly, my thighs, my pubis! Then she found my clitoris and began to gently rub it in a slow, deliberate rhythm that just drove me crazy!

I was swimming in in sexual esctasy, my eyes closed, my hips and anus humping Rick's cock, Lisa's soft fingers stimulating and arousing my cunt and pussy! Then I felt Craig's warmth over me, and, almost without warning, his hot, thick, pulsing penis slid up into my vagina! It filled me up, and sent waves of pleasure through my body! He humped me and fucked me harder and harder! Rick fucked me in the asshole! Cocks slid in and out of my pussy and rectum! And Lisa was still masturbating me, and my clit was getting hotter and hotter!

Then I screamed and my whole body convulsed and an orgasm overtook me! Intense sexual sweetness flooded through me from my cunt and clit and ass! I gasped and moaned and spasmed with pleasure! I could hardly tell where my body left off and the penises and fingers and mouths that were caressing me began!

Then Lisa orgasmed! She had been masturbating herself the whole time! She screamed: "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

I felt her body squirm and convulse against mine!

The boys couldn't take it any more! Rick's penis throbbed and spasmed inside me, and I felt hot sperm flood the inside of my rectum! Craig had been wearing a condom, but when he pulled his penis out of me, I opened my eyes in time to see him fumble off the rubber and push his cock deep into Lisa's mouth, and as he grunted and moaned, thick white cum flooded out between her lips and ran down her face!

I don't really remember what happened next. I know we all slept after that. When I woke up I was in our bed with Rick beside me. Lisa and Craig were gone.

That was the sexiest night of my life, and the only time I have ever had sex outside of my marriage. It was also kind of the last hurrah for my constant unbridled horniness, because a few months later I found out that I was pregnant. I immediately quit my job at the bar; I really didn't want the baby exposed to all that second-hand smoke. So I never saw Craig again.

And my gynecologist told me that I had a condition that was a possible indicator for miscarriage, and that I should be very careful about vaginal contractions. And that brought my sex life, even my fantasy sex life, to a grinding halt. And of course, we stopped renting porn, so we never had occasion to see Lisa again.

And now we have two kids, and all those things: the constant sex, the porn, the sexual adventurousness; are things of the past.

But I still like to have orgasms. And sometimes I like to look at group sex porn on the Internet and remember that unbelievable night. And when I do, when I finally crawl into bed, horny as hell for a fuck, my husband always seems to know, and he makes love to me till I cum like crazy. And then, when I'm just kind of glowing, I lay by my sweet husband and hold him and think of how I love him. So it's nice, and I'm satisfied, and I'm very happy with my life.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers