My Little Jewish Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Alyssa gets into assplay.
2.6k words
4.46
183.3k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks since she drunkenly sucked my cock, Alyssa and I had gotten pretty close.

Well, close in the sense that we fucked a lot. Pretty much whenever either one of us got a moment’s free time, we went at it. I began to realize that I’d underestimated the “sensual glint” in her eye. I assumed she was a little repressed. But I had no idea she was such a dirty fuckslut

She wanted to fuck all the time. Hardly a minute had passed since our first encounter that my cock wasn’t buried somewhere in her. She liked to be taken or commanded; to be bent over tables or shoved against doors; to be bathed in cum and lick it off. She enjoyed it when I held her hair as she sucked me off, or to fuck in public places. She was up for anything and everything—mostly things she had no idea existed. We’d done a lot of freaky things since we met, and I’d have to say it was the best sex I’d had in a long time.

But there was a problem. By about the third week, I sensed that the clock was ticking on our relationship. Aside from the mutual love of our respective interlocking parts, we had nothing in common. When we weren’t fucking, we really weren’t talking. And if we were talking, it was about fucking. Those relationships are nice, of course. But they can only last so long. I had begun to exhaust my sexual creativity. My last long-term sex buddy relationship was with a girl named Chloe, who was this cute hippie girl I’d met freshman year. She was a freak, sexually, and she controlled our relationship. She guided me through our sex life, taking me to interesting and wild new areas. With Alyssa, I had to be the sex guide, and I wasn’t sure how much further to take it.

That’s what led me to ass-play. Chloe had introduced me to the world of rimjobs, anal sex and such, but I’d never gotten a whole lot out of it. Perhaps I’m too much of a priss or something, but I was always leary about it. I kind of assumed that Alyssa wouldn’t be into it, but I was getting to the point where I needed to try something new, or cut it off. So I figured what the hell.

I went over to her apartment one afternoon, when I knew she’d be just getting home from school, intent on assaulting that glorious ass of hers. See, Alyssa is nothing if not a creature of routine. She’s a very meticulous girl, and arrives home at around 4:15 everyday and proceeds to take a long, and thorough shower. It was almost 4:30 when I knocked on her door, and I knew she’d be in the middle of her daily after shower.

Chrissie answered the door in a bright, pink sports bra and black jogging shorts, drinking from a bottle of Gator-Aid. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her tan skin looked shiny, and I assumed she’d just come from the gym.

“Hi Ellis!” she chirped at me, smiling brightly, “What’s up?”

“Is Alyssa home?”

“Yup, she’s in the shower. C’mon in.” She turned and walked away from the door and I followed.

“You can wait out here, if ya like.”

“No, that’s okay. I think I’ll just join her.”

“Oh,” she grinned, “I see.” Her big blue eyes danced up and down, scanning my body. “Suit yourself.” With that, she turned and sauntered back into the living room, her tiny bubble butt bouncing all the way. And after getting one last good look at it, I made my way to the bathroom...

As I neared the door, I heard the shower turn off and the curtain slide open. I opened the door to find her standing, nude and wet, reaching for a towel. She jumped slightly when saw me, forgetting the towel. But when she realized it was me, she quickly smiled.

“Hey baby,” she said, water dripping from her body. I slipped off my shirt and said nothing. I took Alyssa in my arms, and my unbuckled jeans fell to the floor. My tongue shot down her throat, and she immediately grabbed my cock. My hands ran over her body. I didn’t caress her--I molested her. And she loved it. She moaned in my mouth the minute my hands clutched her ass and pulled wet body into mine. My underwear-enclosed cock pressed into her belly, soaking it. I ran my tongue down her neck, and ushered her over to the sink.

“Turn around,” I told her.

“Whatever you say,” she purred. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were little slits, as lust overtook her. She turned herself slowly around, and I immediately ground my pelvis into her ass. She moaned loudly and grasped the counter.

“Spread your legs,” I whispered firmly into her ear. Alyssa complied, her wet feet squeaking on the bathroom linoleum. Water dripped from her body, as her hands flattened themselves on the sink. Her arms pushed her meaty breasts together, creating a lovely valley of cleavage. Strands of soaking hair hung in front of her face. She stared at herself in the mirror—nude, wet and bent over the bathroom sink—with an almost frightening look of lust and determination.

“Fuck me,” she growled, wiggling her ass.

“Not yet,” I said secretively. She pouted, but I ignored her and began inspecting her body. Her tender pussy lips were swollen and pulsing, open and ready. But they weren’t the focus of attention today. I watched as water, and probably now, sweat, dripped down the curve of her back.

A droplet of water formed near her right shoulder blade, and began rolling downward. I leaned in and licked it off. I began kissing her back, savoring the wet taste of her skin. I could feel my cock bumping against her thigh and leg, and heard her whimpering. I licked my way down her spine, until I reached her marvelous, rounded ass cheeks.

“Please just fuck me, Ellis,” she begged, but I didn’t answer. I planted kisses around her ass, periodically licking or sucking it. As I came closer to her sweet crack, I spread her damp ass cheeks, and savored the opportunity to look at her clean, puckered asshole.

“Hold your cheeks apart for me,” I told her. She complied, clutching each cheek in her fingers. This forced her to lean forward even more, pushing her uncomfortably against the sink. I reached between her legs and began diddling her clit, and began tonguing her ass cheeks. I circled around her asshole, getting closer each time around.

“What are you doing, Ellis?” I didn’t answer. I planted my lips around her asshole, tickling the anus with my tongue.

“Shit. Fuck,” she cursed. She fell forward, letting go of her cheeks, .as she grappled to brace herself on the counter. Her cheeks smacked around my face and I slipped my tongue into her tight asshole. She bucked forward, knocking the liquid hand soap to the ground with her errant arm, but I pulled her back to me.

“What the fuck,” she groaned. She sounded animalistic, and more depraved than I’d heard her before. As my tongue pushed its way through her ring, I slid a finger into her pussy. This seemed to relax her a bit and I was able to feed more of my tongue into her virgin hole. Her rectum was tight around my tongue, and she moaned louder than I’d ever heard her before. I wiggled my tongue in circles, and devoured her ass.

Alyssa quivered and shook, moaning low and steady. She was enjoying herself, I could tell. But I was assaulting her ass with such force, it was a bit overwhelming. She yelped as I shoved another finger into her pussy.

It wasn’t long until I felt her body begin to tense. Her moaning grew louder, and more staccato, and I knew her orgasm was close. My fingers slipped from her pussy and I began diddling her clit again. I jabbed her ass faster with my tongue, and my free hand slid down her back, and came to a rest on her left cheek.

“Fucking damn,” she growled, “I’m cumming. I’m fuuucck...” She trailed off. Her rectum tightened around my tongue, and her body quivered and shook. I pinched her cheek hard, and twisted slightly. She screamed out, in the midst of her orgasm. Her juices coated my arm, as her legs gave way. I pulled my tongue out of her anus, and she sank to her knees in front of me.

“How the fuck did you know I’d like that so much?” she asked me, panting like a dog. Sweat now mingled with the moisture from her shower. I looked at her sitting like that, and I realized I was foolish to think she wouldn’t into this. This was right up her alley. She was up for anything.

“Because you’re dirty,” I joked. She laughed playfully, as I stood in front of her with my hard cock bobbing inches from her face. I got my toothbrush from the medicine cabinet adjacent to the mirror and began brushing my teeth.

“Well you’re sure as shit right,” she said, “I fucking loved that.”

I looked down at her, nude on her knees in front of me. Her wet, sweaty body shone in the florescent bathroom light. I reached down to rub her back, and noticed her back was sticky. She leaned into my crotch and began licking the sides of my balls. You know, the dirty parts. Where it gets sweaty and sticky. She licked the sweat from the undersides of my balls, and even licked that space between my legs. She did so with eagerness, like a kitten lapping at a bowl of milk. My cock was so hard that it was beginning to hurt.

I spit into the sink, and rinsed the toothpaste from my mouth. She began sucking on my balls, slowly jerking my cock. What had to come next was very apparent to me, so I reached into the sink drawer, and handed her a small container of Vaseline.

“Spread this all over my cock.”

“Why?” she asked.

“You’ll find out in a minute.” She accepted that, and put a generous glob of the goo on my hard cock. Using both of her tiny hands, she eagerly worked it into my shaft. It felt amazing, having her slimy hands working my cock like that. Part of me just wanted to let her stroke me to orgasm, but I had to press on.

“Get up,” I told her, as I helped her to her feet. I moved her over the toilet, and put the lid down.

“Kneel down on the toilet and grab the towel rack.” She shot me a confused, innocent look. But she complied never-the-less. I took her ass cheeks in my hand, and began kneading them like dough. She moaned softly, as I pushed them together and pulled them apart. The little anal rosebud opened and closed, as I pulled the cheeks apart. It amazed me how relaxed she was. She didn’t really know what I was going to do, but she was completely at ease. She trusted me, absolutely. I slid a finger into her anus, causing her to tense slightly. But a few gentle strokes calmed her down. Her ass was pretty wet from my tongue earlier, so I figured between that and the lube on my cock, she’d be fine.

I removed my finger from her ass and moved in close. Gently, I rubbed her ass cheeks and kissed her shoulder.

“Are you ready?” I whispered.

“Ready for what?” she purred. Her eyes half-closed, her body quivering in anticipation. I aligned my cock with her rosebud, slipping my head into the entryway.

“This...” She gasped, and her eyes shot open. Her mouth gaped slightly, and that look of animal lust from earlier returned. She pressed back against me, pushing the head of my cock in just a bit further. Slowly, I slid into her. I was careful not to hurt her, as I moved in and out. The rim job must have loosened her up enough, because it was pretty easy-going for me to slip my cock in there. I took hold of her hips, and pulled her backside to me. She stood, but hung on to the towel rack.

“Holy fuck,” she groaned, as my cock worked its way into her ass. She grit her teeth. and railed on the towel rack. “Stick it me, Ellis. All the way.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, “It’s gonna hurt like hell.”

“I don’t care.” Her voice lower, and more intense. She wriggled her ass from side-to-side, trying to work it further back onto my cock. I knew it would hurt her I just shoved it in, but she wanted it. So I grabbed hold of her mid-section, and thrust forward quickly and firmly. She screamed and her knees buckled, as my cock impaled her. She fell back onto her knees on the toilet seat, and I watched her wince with pain. I leaned forward and kissed her ear as my cock bottomed out.

“Are you okay?” Her ass cheeks were nestled in my crotch. She was sweaty and panting, crouched bent over the toilet.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

She grunted and shook her head. Her eyes were closed and I think she was in pain.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” she screamed, “Just fuck me, please!”

Never refuse a girl who has your dick up her ass, that’s my motto. Taking hold of her fleshy hips, I screwed her long, powerful thrusts. It was silent in the bathroom, except for the sound of her thighs slapping against mine. She whimpered as my cock drove into her, and her breasts hung, jiggling from her body. For a while, she didn’t respond really. She just let me fuck her. But eventually, she began responding and grinding back into me. Her whimpering turned into moans, and she reached between her legs to diddle her clitoris. Her asshole felt perfect around me, pulsing in time with her heart.

“Fuck my ass, Ellis” she screamed out, “fuck it!” I’m sure Chrissie could have heard us, but neither Alyssa nor I cared much. Let her listen.

Her thrusts backwards became more frantic, has did her hand diddling her clit. I ran my hands up and down her sweaty body, and the smacking of skin-to-skin sounds filled the room. Eventually, I felt an glorious wave of an orgasm pass over my body. I gave one last firm pump into her body, moaning in ecstasy, and cum shot from cock deep into her anus. She came shortly there after, her moans turning into soft, kittenish mews.

Carefully, I pulled out of her with a loud, dirty, popping sound and sat down on the ground to catch my breath. Alyssa slowly dismounted the toilet and started to sit down next to me. But her butt was too sore, so she laid on her belly, facing me.

“That was amazing,” she groaned. I smiled and said I was glad she liked it. Then I noticed semen beginning to ooze from her asshole. She noticed it, too. She scooped some into her fingers and quickly licked them clean.

“Hmmm,” she said, an inquisitive look crossing her face, “tastes different than when I suck you off.”

“Well I’d think so, honey,” I said, “It’s been in your ass.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” she said, and proceed to eat the rest of the semen.

That’s when it dawned on me. That’s when I figured out what kinky element I needed to next introduce to our relationship—Chloe. The only other girl I’d ever seen eat semen from her own asshole was Chloe. These two girls were bound to get along wonderfully!

TO BE CONTINUED...