My Little Kitten Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve," she answered in the affirmative. "Call me, Eve."

"Eve, would you like to see my breasts?" I asked her. I didn't wait for an answer but instead reached beneath my bra and tugged my left breast free. It sat propped awkwardly atop the crumpled cotton fabric. She must not have liked how it sat because she tugged the straps down my arms to my elbows and both breasts fell free. She sighed gently. I don't have those perfect little firm tits some of my friends do and they flopped free. She didn't mind. When I rose off my ass and placed them in front of her face she alternated kissing first one and then the other and then back to the first. Much like when seducing a boy I allowed it. I enjoyed it only as far as I enjoyed how she enjoyed it. I didn't want to ruin the moment coaxing her or coaching her how to caress them.

"Come to the floor." I whispered and I stood up. She maintained that smile, perhaps she had just practiced it too long.

"I can't." she protested again. I was sure she felt she needed to. Standing in front of her I dropped the tiny panties to the floor and reached to the arm of the chair taking her hand. I placed it between my legs.

"Please." I said. It was finally enough to get her to stand.

We moved slowly. It was nothing at all like when a boy fumbles madly to undress you. I can't say, not yet, if all lesbians make love like this or if it was just because Elle made love like this that I do. Whatever the case, it was slow and delicate as I undressed her and I was somewhat astonished by the way she touched me, her hand moving tentatively, wanting to touch me but entirely unsure of herself.

Finally out of her dress she had legs that were long and as I mentioned strong, running my hands over her thighs tickled her in a way that caused long lean muscles to flex. She had a small belly that filled both my hands as I caressed her and the heft of her breasts was simply astonishing. I kissed and tugged at them to get a rise out of her nipples before I could tease her the way that so tortured Elle. I delighted in her body. It was new and exciting. No, she wasn't young and nubile and if you wanted to be critical you could find lines, scars, folds, or fat but that wasn't what I felt as I began to make love to her. She was exquisite, she was new and she welcomed my touch and for the first time in the years I had known her that smile was gone and instead her eyes pleaded with me, her mouth parted slightly wanting to feel my lips pressed to it. Her long hands reached for me, exploring me softly as if I intimidated her.

Running my hand between her thighs revealed great folds of skin and we kissed and touched as I sought out what I was looking for. I was stunned to find it long and thin, like a finger or a little mini penis and I was astonished to discover pinching it between my thumb and finger nearly caused her to collapse. Before she could fall I commanded her to lie down. Wordlessly she complied.

Perhaps it was the tentative way she had touched me or her inability to speak but I found myself guiding her to the floor. The powerful woman who had so often scolded me was now a child when it came to making love. I wondered if it was just me thinking about how Aunt Ellen had resisted at first. Dr. Eve wasn't drunk.

I positioned her on the floor and kissed her body. Her skin was dark, almost olive, she maintained a small patch of dark hair between her legs and when I finally moved my mouth there and beyond she mewed. I had turned the tables and she was the kitten.

I didn't think any of this out ahead of time. I never could have imagined having her laid naked on the floor of the office desperate for my touch so I had to be creative, to think on my feet and to make the most of it I did the only thing I could think of. Imitating the most intense experience of my short but colorful sexual portfolio I moved quickly but silently positioning myself atop the woman, pressing myself firmly to her lips as I plunged my own mouth and tongue between her legs in search of that little rise of skin I knew to be so sensitive.

As I touched her, as my tongue teased her I felt her own mouth on me. Her lips were warm and I moved the way Elle had when she had taught me moving my hips, lowering myself until I had her touching where I wanted to be touched and I moaned to let her know she was there. It was new and different, she was different and although there will always be something special about Elle I loved the uniqueness of Eve's mouth on me. She continued to purr when I licked her and I responded moaning softly when she pleased me and giggling when she tickled. I could feel her smile when I giggled and I pinched her playfully taking our lovemaking to the next level, finding playfulness. I believe still it was the intimacy that we had built over the years that made it special and I cherish it now possibly even more than I loved it then.

I can't say that I reached orgasm. I know she did, I felt her body shake when she did and she tried hard to bring me to one. Although it never came, it was not disappointing. Making love to her was about far more than getting laid and I received from her everything I wanted.

When finally I felt it was time I released her. Like the kitten I am I crawled over her kissing and teasing the curves of her body until I curled up beside her my face resting on her large breast, her arm wrapping about me holding me to her.

"Natalie," she spoke softly.

"Doc." I answered.

"Eve," she reminded me. We lay for another minute in silence before she continued. "I've never done that before," she said quietly.

"You mean, with a patient?"

"Oh, Jesus. That too!" she gasped. "I mean, I have never made love to a woman."

I simply sighed in response. I was proud of myself.

"It wasn't like it is now, not when I was young."

"It was okay?" I asked clumsily fishing for the complement.

"Exceptional," she said. She stroked my back. It felt nice. I let her do it for what felt like forever. "I can't see you again, you know that right?"

"Yeah. I leave Monday." It wasn't a matter of whether I wanted to or not, it was simple logistics."

"No, I mean, like ever. Never again." She squeezed my arm as if she needed to comfort me. "God. I can't even believe I am saying this. Not professionally and not... well. Like this."

I can only presume she wanted me to protest and expected me to beg her to let me see her again. I contemplated giving her what she wanted but instead I just rose on one arm until I had raised my eyes to her. I closed them slowly for dramatic effect and kissed her. "You are an exceptional young woman." She said.

It was getting late and through the shades on the window I could see the sky was turning orange. "I have to go."

"Go." She said. She watched me dress but didn't move herself. Looking down at her I had to ask. I simply couldn't tell.

"Doc. How old are you?" It was a horrible question. Some day I hope I don't ask these sorts of things.

"Oh Natalie. Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Of course."

"We both know you are smart. Try not to be so clever and just a little more wise." I couldn't help but think it was the stupid sort of thing I was going to forget the minute I walked out the door but understand months or years from now. She had done that sort of thing to me before. I didn't say anything more but walked to the back door. I sure hoped she didn't have another appointment waiting for her. As I pulled the door closed I heard her voice small and quiet from the other side of the sofa. "Fifty-two." the voice said.

As I drove away I hated myself a little. Not a lot but I little. Brian wanted to hang out. He had offered to take me out to dinner or a movie or something. Something meant fucking. I was okay with that. Brian was eighteen.

12