My Little Painslut Ch. 01

Story Info
He discovers her desire for pain.
2.8k words
4.32
39.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven5686
raven5686
22 Followers

Steph is a painslut, I'm sure of it now. She and I have been together for years, and we have always enjoyed playing Dominant/Submissive games, she has just recently consented to be my personal sex slave, wearing a collar, which I picked out for her, around her neck at all times, and promising to me her complete obedience and submission to my desires. She is a beautiful eighteen year-old sex goddess, her skin is the color of pearls, her flesh so soft that I never want to stop touching it; her "real" hair color is blonde (and that fact shows through sometimes in the rare, yet infamous "blonde moments" to which she is prone) but she dyes her hair so often, and in so many different colors, that I couldn't even tell you which of them I like best, her current favorite seems to be jet black, which suits me just fine; she stands at a somewhat-short 5' 4", her compact, beautiful body weighing in at around one-hundred pounds. All in all she is the sexiest little thing ever to walk this earth, and I thank whoever is in control of such things for putting her into my arms. Previously, I had thought her biggest turn-on to be sexual activity in public places; however, it was just the other day that I discovered another, greater desire of hers: pain.

Steph and I had long ago established certain rules and guidelines, setting forth certain responsibilities which she would have in her capacity as my slave. Chief among these responsibilities was the task of getting herself ready for her master each day before I returned from work. The task was in fact a many-fold undertaking, as she was told to shave herself daily, especially her pubic hair (I like a bald pussy on my slave), she was also charged with keeping her tight little asshole lubed up nicely for her master at all times, in case I should want to use it at a moment's notice, as I often did. Also, she was to sit on our bed at a time just before I was scheduled to get home, and slide the large vibrator, which I bought for this use, into her little asshole, lubing it up a bit first and slowly working it inside before turning it on the "high" setting and leaving it there, she was then to take a large rubber dildo and practice sucking on it as if it were a real cock, taking it into her throat again and again until her jaw was so sore that she could not continue, at which point she was to insert the dildo into her pussy and fuck herself with it until she was just about to cum, then stop, and leaving the vibe and dildo inside her small body, make her way to the front door, kneeling there with her hands behind her back, waiting for me.

On this day however, such was not the case. It was a Tuesday afternoon, about five o' clock, when I returned to our home after a typical day's work at the dentist's office where I am employed as a dental assistant. I am about 6' 1", one hundred fifty pounds, twenty years-old, with brown hair and green-brown eyes. When I walked in the door and my little puppy (as I am fond of calling her) was not waiting there for me, I thought something must be wrong; she had never done this before.She must be sick I thought to myself, but if that were the case then why would she not have called me at work to let me know that she was ill, as we had agreed she would do under such circumstances? Slightly irritated and wondering what exactly was going on, I crept through our modestly sized house in search of her. Well, it did not take long, as I heard the shower running in our bathroom, the door to which was currently standing open. I peaked inside and saw her lovely naked body through the glass shower door, her back turned to me, I let my eyes linger on her firm young ass for a moment as I grinned…she had not heard me come in.

Quickly, I divested myself of all of my clothing and snuck into the bathroom the next time she faced away from the door. I quick-stepped my way right up to the shower door as she rubbed her tiny, soft hands over her gleaming skin, making my cock hard already, even as I started to think about what her punishment would be for having forgotten to get ready for her master today. I opened the shower door as quietly as possible and slipped inside, the door slamming closed behind me as I jumped right up against her and pressed my large, throbbing cock into the small of her back, my hands going around her front to cup her breasts, she cried out in surprise and I felt her jump slightly, the motion making my cock rub across her skin deliciously, I whispered into her ear "Shhh, its me, puppy."

Immediately she calmed herself and replied to me "Oh, hey Steve, I didn't hear you come in baby, I wasn't expecting you so early."

I was amazed, it seemed that she had lost track of time...never again, I vowed. "Oh, well I'm not early my dear, you are late with your duties…" I felt her freeze against me as she rushed to make excuses, trying to stop the punishment which she knew was coming "Quiet, cunt!" I said, silencing her as she whimpered softly and held perfectly still in my grasp.

"You know that you have disobeyed your master by failing to follow my instructions, and you know that you deserve to be punished severely for that, don't you bitch?" I practically screamed into her ear, I was so furious at her for trying to make excuses instead of throwing herself at my feet and begging forgiveness as a slave ought to do.

"Y-yes, master…but I just lost track—" she started to reply, trying to make excuses again, I smacked her wet ass cheek so fucking hard that she screamed, and I was certain that it had the desired effect as I heard the sharp slapping sound echo through the house, followed by her piercing howl of pain, stopping her from digging herself into an even deeper hole with her words. She whimpered and shuddered against me, she then understood that I would not accept any excuses for what she had failed to do.

I told her to assume the position, and she promptly did as she was told, spreading her legs slightly and leaning forward against the shower's tile wall, spreading her hands and pressing them into the wall to support herself as she stuck her wonderfully rounded little ass out towards me. She had always told me that spankings were not really a punishment for her, because she enjoyed them too much, but I wrote that off, thinking that she was simply joking when she said such things. Little did I know that I was about to find out the reality of the situation.

I got ready to spank her, giving her the instructions that I always did; not to move away from her punishment, to count every single swat out loud and say "I'm sorry, master," after each one.

I was soon ready to begin, the water from the shower falling over her ass in cascades as I rubbed the wet flesh gently. I then suddenly pulled my hand back and slammed it down hard on a spot that I knew was extremely tender on Steph's ass. She whimpered and seemed to bite her lip, as she did not scream.

"One…I'm sorry, master." She gasped out.

SMACK I slapped her again, on her other ass cheek, harder this time, making her scream loudly and shake with tears as the hot water forced her to feel the burning sensations on her ass cheeks even more fully.

She cried, "T-two…I'm so, so sorry, master."

I brought my hand back yet again, far above my head this time as I put all the force I could muster behind it, aiming for the spot right where her thighs met her ass. Hitting the spot with my savage blow, I heard a high-pitched wail torn from her lips, the sound of the slap itself sounded almost exactly like a whip cracking, so loud and sharp it was.

"Three…god, it will never happen again, master, please, oh god I'm sorry!" She barely managed to scream between her clenched teeth.

I drew back my hand and smacked her ass again, hitting one of the places where she already had a welt forming due to an earlier blow. Her scream this time was nearly unbearable, as she gave voice to the terrible pain she was feeling, both physical, because of the spanking, and mental, because she knew she had failed me.

She started to beg, "FOUR…oh shit this hurts too much! Oh please stop, I'll never—"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! I unloaded the remaining six blows onto her ass, hitting it so hard in places where she was already sore, that she did not stop screaming for at least thirty seconds after I finished spanking her. It always makes me go faster when she begs me to stop, "stop" does not mean "stop" between us, she has a safe word she can use to end the situation if she does not like where it is going, but she has never used that…to us, stop means "go faster!"

I backed away from her a few inches, all the space that the small shower stall allowed for really, and waited for her to calm down and stand up. It took a few moments, but finally she stood up and stepped in close to me, my cock rubbing against her belly as I bent my head down to kiss her passionately on the lips. I reached down with my right hand and pushed a probing finger into her pussy, my god it was wet! So incredibly wet! It was then that I started to suspect that my girlfriend was a bonified painslut.

Pushing her back against the shower wall, I continued to kiss her as I bent my hips slightly and thrust up into her tiny cunt, I assume she had at least shaven her pussy that day, because it was bald, just the way I like it, and the tight wetness that engulfed me was nothing short of heaven, as I lifted her legs up around my hips and she hungrily wrapped them around my waist, pulling me into her deeper as I started to fuck her as hard as I could, my lips clamped down on hers, she sucked my tongue as though it were my cock, and I tried to push it as deeply into her mouth as it would go. As I thrust in and out of her cunt, I felt her tiny internal muscles gripping me and stroking my cock from tip to base every time I tried to pull out, her body not wanting me to leave her empty.

I noticed that she was flushed, the deep, deep red color that she usually only turns when she is on the verge of a powerful orgasm,that spanking must have turned her on even more than I thought! I decided to ask her about it, I wanted to know, Ineeded to know if pain turned her on. I broke our kiss suddenly, causing her to whimper with loss and try to pull my head back to hers as I continued to savagely fuck her pussy "Mmm baby, do you like pain? do you bitch?"

She seemed to hesitate and then I saw a liberated look in her eyes and she screamed her reply out loudly, as if she wanted the whole world to hear "FUCKING HELL YES, I love it, fuck me as hard as you can, pound my fucking slave cunt until I'm in agony, and then still don't stop! Fucking make me take your cock in my sore cunt while I scream and curse the gods for creating me with a pussy!"

I quickly obliged her, slamming her against the tiles and making her tender little ass rub painfully over them with every thrust as I bit her neck HARD and felt a trickle of her blood run over my tongue, gulping it down quickly, the sound of her heartbeat driving me crazy with lust, longing to feel the life that was coursing through her young body. I felt so uninhibited now, there were so many things that I had always wanted to do to Steph that I was worried she would get angry about, and although I would never truly damage her, I wanted her to feel both pleasure and pain, I wanted to hear her scream while I ravaged her cunt and tore her skin open, knowing the whole time that it was turning her on, and that I was not really "hurting" her.

"Where else do you want me to make you feel pain, slut?" I asked.

She blushed even harder than she already was, as I pounded her pussy and grunted with the force I put into driving my huge cock up her tight fuckhole. "I want you to make me hurt all over, master! But especially my fucking little asshole, oh god its so sensitive..."

Immediately I jammed a finger into her tiny anus, pushing it in all the way with no lubrication other than the water from the shower, making her yelp and squeeze her cunt on my cock, even as she regained her composure and grinned at me broadly, thanking me for my rough treatment of her asshole as I started to finger-fuck it in time with my quickening thrusts into her pussy. She moaned deep in her throat, I knew she was going to cum soon and I felt the sperm rising up my shaft also, so I decided to push us both over the edge.

I bent my head down and took one of her hardened nipples into my mouth, sucking on it gently for a few seconds, I then looked up into her eyes as I bit down HARD on it, ripping the sensitive skin open and lapping at the flow of blood as she screamed so loudly that I thought her lungs would burst, the look on her face at that moment was priceless, her expression torn between pain so blinding that she nearly passed out, and pleasure so overwhelming that she came all over my thrusting cock as she watched me suck blood from her nipple as if I were a baby drinking its mother's milk.

As her little cunt muscles tightened when she came, I jammed my cock up all the way into her womb and growled as I bit her full on the globe of her breast, my teeth piercing her flesh and earning me another wail of pain, as well as a thick gush of blood which I licked at greedily while my head swam in pleasure and I blew my load of hot semen directly into her belly.

"Mmm, did you like that, my little painslut?" I asked her as I licked gently at the shallow love bites I had inflicted on her.

"Oh god yes master, I felt so free after telling you that, I've wanted to tell you for so long, it has been my deepest desire for as long as I can remember to have some one who I can trust to hurt me and fuck me the way you do."

"Well puppy, I am certainly glad that you finally confided in me, I have so many plans for you now my dear...tomorrow you are finally going to get a tattoo!" I told her as I nuzzled into her neck, the warm water still gliding over our bodies, panting into each others' ears as we got back our breath after the furious fucking.

"Really master? Oh I've wanted to do that for so long but you've always said no, are you really going to let me now?!" She asked me, her eyes lighting up brilliantly.

"Yes puppy, but not just wherever you want it...its going to be in a very intimate place..." I said, grinning evilly.

"Oh really, and where would that be, master?" She asked, a look of apprehension clearly etched on her face.

I traced my finger over the lips of her pussy and the skin right around it, grinning even more broadly and looking deeply into her eyes. "Oh my god NO, master you can't make me get a tattoo on my cunt! The pain would be unbearable!!"

I laughed softly and whispered into her ear "That's the whole point, my dear."

-End Chapter One-

raven5686
raven5686
22 Followers