My Little Secret

Story Info
Housewife discovers her affinity to exhibitionism.
1.8k words
4.42
35.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been my dirty little secret that having strangers ogle me really turns me on.

It all started on a rather innocently. My husband was home with the kids which allowed me to have a few hours alone to go shopping, one of my favorite past times. I decided that would go to the upscale, mega mall that is a little farther away than our local mall. Since I knew I would be trying on clothes, I decided to wear a light skirt and a button down shirt so it doesn't mess up my hair as I change back and forth.

The mall was unusually vacant which I enjoyed as I would be able to shop more efficiently. Turns out, I found exactly what I wanted in the very first store I visited. Now was able to leisurely wander with no real goal. As I moved from store to store shopping, I couldn't help but notice that as I left every store, I would see this same gentleman at the exit. It was almost like he was following me. So, just to be certain, I entered a large department store and moved from floor to floor. At every stop, there he was. This concerned me. So I decided to head to the security office. As I was walking towards the hall I had seen that the man was still at the other side of the store. The hallway to security had bathrooms and since there were a lot of people in the hall I felt safe enough to make the pit stop. When finished, I was washing my hands when I noticed that my blouse was wide open. I must have missed a button when I was trying on clothes in the first store. You could clearly see my bra and cleavage. That must be why the man was following me.

Now, I have to test my theory. I decided not to close the gaping hole in my top. Instead, I will even open it more, ever so slightly. I don't want him to know that I am aware of his wandering eyes. I will have to pretend that nothing is wrong and I don't even notice him. With that, I take a deep breath and walk back into the mall.

It was no surprise that he was there, sitting on the bench in the middle of the floor. This is it. I walk right past him, close enough for him to smell my perfume all while never making eye contact. I walk into the nearest store and make sure I know where he is. As I wander aimlessly, so he thinks, I end up right beside him. I decide to continue looking at the merchandise and pretend to have something on the bottom shelf catch my eye. I have to squat down low to get my hands on this crystal bowl. I know that he can see right down my shirt. Squatting, I am at waist height and take a quick glimpse over and can't help but notice his giant erection straining to get out of his pants. My heart is racing and I can feel my panties getting damp. I never thought myself sexy or domineering but I can't help this rush and feeling of control I get knowing that I can make this complete stranger rock hard. Suddenly, he sees me looking at his crotch and knows that he's been caught. With that, he turns around and quickly leaves the store only to vanish in the now crowded mall. This is my cue to leave.

As I am walking though the parking lot, I can't stop thinking about what just happened. I race home and call my husband to meet me in the garage to help with my bags. The whole way home, I am completely turned on. As soon as I get into the garage my husband comes out, I tell him I need him to "fuck me right now" and I pull up my skirt and pull down my panties, now soaked with my juices.

I bend over the hood of the car and he takes me from behind. My arms are spread across the hood allowing by bare tits to rest on the cool metal of the car. My husband enters me from behind. I am so wet and turned on that after only a few minutes I have the strongest orgasm of my life. So much so, that there is juice dripping down my leg and leaving a puddle on the floor. I never knew I could do this. This makes my husband fill me up with his cream.

He asks me, "What got into you?"

I could never tell him the truth so I tell him that I had been thinking of him on my way home and just had a crazy moment. This explanation sufficed.

For days, I have been thinking about this and what I should do next. I decided that I would purposely expose myself and take it from there. I don't want to just outright flash but rather keep it a little more discrete. Last time it was my cleavage but now I do want to show more. I need to take my car for an oil change and where is a better place to tease men? I go to my closet to find the perfect outfit; a pair of tight jeans with a thin, white tank top. I am not wearing a bra and in the right light you can see the darkness of my nipples. When I get turned on, there is no doubt my hard nipples will be visible. Off to the mechanic I go. In the short drive I have to the shop, I can already feel my wetness as I anticipate the many strange eyes looking over me. I pull into the garage and step out of the car. I am at the point of no return. As soon as I step out of the car, I can feel my nipples harden. This makes me even hotter. I know that everyone here can clearly see my nipples. This excites me.

As I walk up to the counter, I can see the young man, barely 21, trying ever so hard not to stare at my tits but he is failing miserably. As I give him my information I can tell that he is getting excited. He is fidgety and can't concentrate on the work at hand. He had to reach under the counter to adjust himself. He was obviously hard. Again, I caused this erection and it makes me wet. As I sit in the waiting room, the others keep coming in to sneak a peek and by now the young man at the counter is making no attempt to hide his leering. I can even see his hand wander south and his arm moving. He is stroking himself. While I wait for them to finish with my car I am fantasizing about this and how much I love having this power. Finally, they call my name and my car is done. While walking to the car I make sure to move slowly and give my boys one last look. I fly home and head right to my bedroom. I lay on the bed with my favorite vibrator. As this machine is buzzing away on my clit, I make sure that I pinch my rock hard nipples. I can feel the orgasm building. My breathing gets heavy and I am moaning in pleasure. Finally it hits me: A gushing orgasm that leaves me squealing and shaking for, what seemed like minutes, but probably lasted all of 15 seconds.

I now, think I am ready to expose my most intimate region. This time I am heading back to the mall. I am wearing my shortest skirt without underwear, of course. I start out slowly by sitting on a few different benches spreading my legs exposing my bare lips. As men walk by and see, their jaws drop and many of them find a reason to stop. I have never seen so many shoes come untied. But with every look and smile, I get more and more excited and my bare, dry lips are now becoming bare, wet lips. I decide now is the time to move forward with my plan. It's time to try on some shoes. There is an incredibly handsome man working in the shoe department so I want to see how hard I can make him. I walk into the store and he is helping a customer but we make eye contact and I know he sees me. I will peruse the inventory until finally, he is available. He comes up to me and I ask to see several pairs of shoes in 7 ½. I am now sitting in the chair when he comes out carrying the many boxes and sits on his stool in front of me. I now lift my foot and he helps me slip on the shoe. It's now that he catches his first glimpse of my pussy. He is astounded. I just smile and lick my lips. I tell him I need to try on another pair and another pair. Every time his hand is moving up my calf to "help" and I am getting more and more turned on. Finally after giving him several nice long looks and my glistening loins, I tell him, "I will take this pair of shoes."

He says "ok."

He gets up carrying the box in front of his raging boner. I walk up and pay for the shoes. As I am leaving, I see that he put a note on the receipt. It says, "I want to meet you in 5 minutes. ...Loading dock" I have never acted on my desire outside of my marriage but I am so wet and turned on that I decide to give it a try. I walked outside to see my handsome salesman. There is no one around. It's just the two of us. I put my foot up on a ledge and it immediately exposes my now gaping pussy.

I say, "Is this what you want?"

He walks over, unbuttoning his pants. Reaches over gives me a passionate kiss and bends me over. Just as he is about to enter me...

BUZZ,BUZZ,BUZZ,BUZZ,BUZZ

It's the damn alarm clock. It can't be time to get up yet. That was the most intense dream I have ever had I notice that I am flush and my pussy is wet. I look over to see my handsome husband sleeping and know that he is in store to start his day right. I get up and take my clothes off and climb back into bed with him. He gets the blow job of the century from me and I swallow every last bit of his juice. Then I climb on top and ride him to an earth shattering climax which leaves me exhausted and now late for work.