My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe my brother needs to buy some new towels. The ones in your apartment have also seen better days."

I smiled and reassured Megan that she looked good as I held the door for her. I stared as she flashed her swollen pussy when she sat down. I received another sharp look as she adjusted the towel to cover her hairless sex.

"Any chance you have a comb I could borrow? How do you live with this heat and humidity? My hair is a mess. I'd like to fix it before we drive back."

I handed Megan my pocket comb and sat back to watch. Several strands had escaped from her hair tie. She had carefully straightened it before flying across the country, but now it had reverted to its naturally curly state. She struggled with her snarls resulting from a combination of heat, humidity, and an afternoon of swimming.

I enjoyed every minute of the show. My sister's plump breasts bounced happily under the thin cotton muscle shirt as she struggled with her unruly hair. From the driver's seat, I had a nice view of the sides of her plump breasts through the gaping armholes.

My sister uttered a string of curses. She had tears in her eyes from pulling out one wicked snarl after another.

I said, "Are you Ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be Ok?"

"I'm worried that I might have hurt you having rough sex at the stream. It was only an hour after taking your virginity. I hope you're not sore."

My sister stopped combing her hair for a moment and smiled at me.

"You're so sweet. You don't have to worry about hurting my poor little pussy. Your beautiful cock wasn't the first hard thing I've put in my vagina."

"What do you mean?"

"Ginny said I needed to break in my pussy before I had sex. She had everything I needed. I've used her little pocket vibrator, a small dildo, a larger vibrator, a medium dildo, a vibrating egg, a large dildo, and finally, a monstrous black dildo with balls you can squeeze to release lube. She even had me wear the vibrating egg to the shopping mall. You don't have to worry. My vagina is tough enough to handle sex."

Her reply left me with my mouth hanging open. She went back to working on her hair.

"Does our Mom know that Ginny is umm umm..."

My sister frowned. "I hope you aren't going to call my best friend a slut. I've had it with slut shamming. Somehow, if a girl likes sex, she's a slut. Meanwhile, guys are praised for their conquests. Slut-shaming is horrible. It can ruin a girl's life."

"The word I was looking for was wild."

"Our Mom loves Ginny. She calls us her lovely twins. Our Mom thinks everyone in Ginny's family is a saint. Ginny's Mom is the one who got her to convert to Catholicism. Maybe you don't know that Ginny's parents are my godparents."

I remembered my Mom's conversion when I was in high school. Converts seem to make the most strict Catholics. Only my ten-year-old little sister followed her into the Church. The men in our family made a game of grumbling about fish on Friday.

I suddenly got scared when I remembered the Church's beliefs about birth control. I knew several Catholic girls who were on birth control despite the Church's teachings, but who knew what a convert would do.

"I assumed you were on birth control. Please tell me I didn't just knock up my little sister."

Megan giggled. "You don't have to worry about fathering any two-headed monsters. Ginny's Mom convinced our Mon to get me on the pill when I turned twelve. Mom's terrified I'll get raped and have to drop out of school if I get pregnant. You should see her scowl anytime some guy checks out my body. The Catholic school is bad enough, but I feel like I'm living in a nunnery when I'm home.

"The only problem is the pack of birth control pills is in my luggage, but I should be good for a couple of days until my suitcase arrives."

I laughed in nervous relief. Birth control was all a mystery to me. Back in the nineteen sixties, no one I knew used condoms. It was a decade before AIDS. Thanks to birth control pills, we were in the middle of the Sexual Revolution. We thought we were invincible since antibiotics could quickly treat anything you might catch.

My sister looked lost in thought for a moment. "I don't remember taking my pill Thursday night. I had a couple of my friends over for a sleepover the night before my flight. Well, I'm still safe for a couple of days."

I frowned. "When's the last time you remember taking one."

"Don't be mean. Sometimes, I forget. It's not like I've been running around, screwing every guy I see. Mom watches my every move. Hell, she even chaperoned at the Junior Prom. It was so embarrassing. She insisted everyone dance four inches apart."

"Megan, you're making me nervous. Please, just answer the question."

My sister sighed. "Wednesday, I think. No, I'm pretty sure Wednesday."

"So, two days without taking any birth control. How many days can you miss."

Megan stared at the floor and shuffled her foot side to side. "I think four or five days maximum. I'll be fine. The suitcase is probably waiting on your porch. Besides, I'm past my fertile period."

I knew women had a fertile period, but I had no idea when it was."

"I have to confess my ignorance. How do you know when is a woman fertile?"

"A lot of married Catholic women use the rhythm method for birth control because it's not a sin. One of the girls at school explained it. You just have to avoid sex when you are fertile. It's the three or four days after your period ends. It's been over ten days since the beginning of my last period, so I'm safe."

Like I said. It's all a big mystery to me. I took my sister's word for it. Hell, she's a smart girl. How was I to know that her schoolmate was wrong about how when she would be safe. They didn't teach Sex Education in those days, and I was just as ignorant as my sweet sister. I knew little about birth control pills or details like her peak of fertility. How was I to know my sister could be ovulating? Why would I know that the guidelines state that you need to use alternative prevention methods if you miss two days of birth control pills?

The concern that I might have impregnated my little sister when she gave me her virginity faded from my marijuana-addled mind.

I got aroused again as I watched my gorgeous sister's breasts bounce around while she fought the snarls in her hair. I'd just taken her virginity and was feeling cocky. I wanted everyone to know this beautiful woman was all mine. I decided to take a slow cruise through college town on our way back to my apartment. A little bit of exhibitionism never hurt anyone, and it would be good for my reputation. Maybe if I weren't so high on weed, I would have realized how dangerous my little fantasy was.

Megan finally finished teasing her hair and tied it into a ponytail. She handed me the comb and smiled. She had no idea where I was going to take her in my fantasy.

12