My Little Slut

Story Info
I use my toy to show him what happens to good little sluts.
2.1k words
4.6
70.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I love to tease each other when we aren't together for long periods of time. When he was in Hawaii for 8 days we decided to not make ourselves cum so we could be extremely horny when we're back together. The whole time he was away we talked about what we were going to do to each other when he got back.

We had experimented with pegging before and were both extremely into it. We began to talk about getting a squirting dildo for the strap on so I could cum on and in him, and were both immediately turned on by the idea. We ordered the dildo that night. We began talking in detail about what I was going to do to him. I told him if he was a good little slut and didn't cum the rest of his trip that I would reward him with my new toy. By the end of his trip I was so horny I could feel it in my entire body. I couldn't stop picturing my little slut bent over the bed, begging me for my cock in his ass.

Finally I got to pick him up from the airport. The entire drive I couldn't stop thinking about his hard cock and how badly he was craving the pleasure I was soon going to give him. I couldn't help but reach over and tease his erect nipples, him squirming and moaning with every slight touch.

As soon as I got him in the house I pushed him against the wall, not being able to control myself as I shoved my tongue into his mouth. I regained control, and slowly removed his shirt, my hands sliding across his skin, my eyes taking in his perfect chest. I kissed his lips once, then move my mouth to his nipples, my tongue teasing each nipple. I could feel his body shudder with pleasure, his moaning became louder by the second. I wanted so badly to stroke his rock hard cock, but I knew he was so close and I wasn't ready for my little slut to cum just yet. I moved my tongue up his chest, kissing him once more on the lips while moving my fingers to both nipples. I pinched both nipples hard and asked if he's going to be a good slut. He quickly moaned, "I'm going to be your good little slut, I'll do whatever you say baby".

"Good. Turn around and don't move". Standing behind him I began to pull his pants and boxers off, going slowly, running my hands down his ass and legs. I moved my hands back up to his ass, feeling every inch of it. My hands moved to his hips, pulling him closer so he could feel me pressed against his ass. I moved my hands down his thighs, between his legs, then up his groin, staying tantalizingly close to his cock. I ran my hands up his chest to tease his nipples again before I spread his legs and bent him over in front of me. I stood back and looked at my little slut, legs apart, bent over, his ass spread open. I grabbed his hips and start pressing his ass hard into me, then thrusting into his ass over and over, allowing him a taste of what's to come.

I put lube on his ass and used my finger to tease his awaiting asshole until I finally pushed my finger in, stroking his prostate as he moaned loudly for me. I grabbed the anal hook from our collection of toys and watched as I slid the hook deep into his ass, my pussy throbbing from the sight of it going in.

I slapped his ass and told my little slut to get on his knees. I made him watch as I removed all my clothes and slid on my harness with my new cock attached. I slid the wevibe into my wet pussy, the other side resting on my clit, and turned it on. Any pressure on my cock pressed it onto my clit, making my body surge with pleasure.

His eyes were on my huge cock as I strapped a collar onto his neck, and used rope to attach it to the hook. Any slight tug on the rope pulls the hook deeper into his ass, making him gasp as the pleasure fills him.

"I want you to suck me off baby, the deeper you take my cock in your throat, the deeper I'll let you have the hook in your ass. If you make me cum you can have your reward"

I watch him take my huge cock in his mouth, looking me in the eyes as he takes it deeper into his throat. As I pull the hook deeper into him he moans and sucks me off faster and deeper. The cock pushed the wevibe on my clit with each thrust into his throat. I could feel my body getting closer and closer to climax, until I finally pull out of his throat and squirt my load all over his face as I moan and cum harder than I ever have. My little slut is naked on his knees, covered in my cum, and I can't wait to give him his reward. I make him lick me clean then bend him over the bed.

I untie the rope and watch as i slowly pull the hook from his ass. I grab the glass beads from the box and slowly push them into his ass, watching each bead stretch his asshole wider than the last, him moaning with pleasure each time. I slowly fuck him with the beads, I'm getting hornier with each bead he takes in his ass and moan that it causes.

"Is my little slut ready for his reward now?"

"Yes, please"

"What do you want baby?"

"I want your cock in my ass"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass so bad"

I begin to rub the tip of my cock around his ass, his body squirming, pushing his ass towards me, wanting my cock inside him.

"You want it baby?"

"Yes"

"Tell me how bad you want it"

"Please fuck my ass, I want your cock so bad"

With that I slowly push my cock into him, making him scream with pleasure as I fill him up.

"You like that baby? Does my little slut like his reward?"

"Oh my god yes"

I start slowly thrusting into his ass, watching my cock stretch him and make him moan. He takes my whole cock deep into his ass with each thrust.

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Please"

I fuck him harder.

"Do you want it harder?"

"Oh my god yes"

I fuck him even harder, his moaning getting louder and louder. I grab his hips and pull his ass harder onto my cock. His body starts to shudder and his moans become closer together. I fuck him faster and harder, the wevibe pressing hard onto my clit. I slow down as my body starts to tingle.

"Where do you want my cum baby?"

"I want your cum in my ass"

We both cum hard at the same time, and I release my load, filling his ass with cum. I watch his whole body explode into a prostate orgasm as we both scream with pleasure.

As we both orgasmed I left my dick all the way in his ass. We both fell to the bed and enjoyed our post orgasm-bliss. After a few minutes I began to slowly move my cock in and out of his ass once again, this time I wasn't slamming into his ass like before but merely massaging his ass with my cock. I was no longer fucking him, we were making love. I began to hear him moan again just softly whispering to himself "oh my god, oh fuck" timed to the rhythm of my thrusts. I could tell he was horny again, his cock was already leaking precum. Hearing him moan always turned me on immediately.

I loved to hear him moan because I loved giving him pleasure. I loved knowing that he's feeling almost the same things I feel when he fucks my ass. Then I had an idea, a few years back he had to leave town for a month and we bought a clone a Willy kit so I could keep fucking his cock while he was gone, I still had the copy of his dick hidden away in my closet. I decided I wanted to fuck him with his own dick. This idea made me wet almost instantly.

I slowly pulled my dick out his ass, once the tip slipped out of his ass, cum started pour out of his stretched hole, I had really filled him up. Then I got up from the bed and quickly made my way to the closet

"I want you to lay on your back and close your eyes"

He quickly rolled over to lay on his back, I could see his dick was rock hard again, he was excited. It didn't take me long to find his cloned cock. I hurried and swapped the dicks out of my harness and returned to the bed. Once on the bed I sat down and told him to open in his eyes. He smiled, he recognized the toy immediately. I gestured towards my(his) dick and he leaned forward and took it in to his mouth.

"Make it super wet baby" I told him. His cock was girthier than the one from earlier, the tip and veins stuck out more too which gave more to feel as it slid in out, he kept trying to force his mouth down on the cock he was taking the whole thing yet but was making progress. I liked watching him suck that dick. It's the same thing I've done for him countless times and I like watching him struggle at it. After a few more tries he finally had the whole thing in his mouth and was drooling all over it.

"That's good you made my cock plenty wet, lay back down" I told him. I then scooted up the bed and positioned myself in between his thighs and lifted his legs over my shoulders. I then lined up my(his) dick with his asshole and I pushed It in. It slid in with ease his ass was still dripping with my cum and I planned on using that to fuck him. He gasped as it slid passed its thickest point and over the head. I then shoved the rest in quickly and he let out a loud moan. I told him no more moaning or I was gonna have to put something in his mouth to keep him quiet. I said it on purpose I knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself from moaning. Sure enough only two thrusts later he moaned again. I giggled. I reached in to the night stand pulled out a gag but the gag was in the shape of the tip of a penis I showed him what he was getting then dipped it in to a big puddle of pre cum that was on his stomach then shoved the gag straight into his mouth and secured it tight. I then when back to fucking him. Changing speeds, going from hard to soft. I loved seeing his facial expressions change as I fucked him. I could tell he was already getting close to cumming again. I still had my we vibe in so I quickly turned it back on. I was immediately on the verge of my orgasm too. I began to pick up speed. I was fucking his ass hard, I was driving my dick straight into his prostate, the puddle of precum on his stomach was growing, he was close now. I reached up and started playing with his nipples, rubbing and pinching them this pushed him over the edge. His cock began shooting cum all over his chest. I kept fucking his ass I was close. The base of the dick was forcing the vibrator against my clit. Every time I pushed my dick into his ass his dick would shoot more cum. Then I finally came, and I came hard. I could feel my juices running down my legs from my pussy. I slowly pulled my dick out his ass and took the gag out of his mouth. I then stuck out my tongue and stared him in the eyes while I licked up his chest from his belly button to his sternum filling my mouth with his cum, I then leaned in and gave him a kiss using my tongue to push half of the cum into his mouth and told him to swallow. I swallowed mine then gave him another kiss

"I love you"

"I love you too"