My Long Night Ch. 01

Story Info
How one loving couple spent their evening together.
1.2k words
4.22
14.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been my turn to fix dinner. I was horny, and lazy, and both of us were hungry; so after work, neither of us changed from our work clothes.

I started fixing a Cobb salad for the two of us almost as soon as we got home. It was fast and easy, and wouldn't leave us feeling uncomfortably stuffed.

For some reason, we were still too lazy to change our clothes after dinner. I don't mind when Sharon stays in her work clothes, she is an attorney and always dresses smartly in a sexy, but not TOO sexy, blouse, skirt, and very high heeled pumps. I doubt Sharon gets much of a thrill out of my work clothes since I am a low level computer programmer for the State of Illinois. Dress slacks and a casual shirt are all I'm expected to wear to work.

At any rate, we had a pleasant meal and caught up with each others day and then adjourned to the Living room.

Sharon sat at one end of the sofa in the Living room with her long, slender legs stretched out along it; her feet bare, except for her stockings. I walked over to the couch with a glass of wine in each hand for us to drink, and to sit next to her so we could watch the TV, but she didn't move her legs.

"How about a foot rub for your poor suffering wife?" Sharon asked.

Without saying a word, I handed her wine, set my glass on the end table, and then gently lifted her legs so I could sit at the other end of the sofa by her feet.

I sat down, placed her feet in my lap and began to massage them. There was a faint mixture of sweaty foot and leather odor coming from her feet, but I have never minded.

I have heard the theory that all men have a bit of a foot fetish, some more than others, but all have it to some extent. I don't know if that is true or not, but I certainly have a bit of a fetish. I'm not real weird about it, but I do love to rub, sniff, kiss, lick, and generally express my love for my wife's feet the most after she has been on her feet in court all day.

Sharon certainly seems to appreciate my devotion to her after days like those. I wonder, if all men have some fetishistic tendencies, then do all women have a need for their men to worship them in that way? I don't really know about all people, but I do know about us!

After a short period of time, Sharon draped her left leg over my neck and shoulders and said, "These are new stockings, maybe you should remove them."

Wordlessly, I reached under her skirt and felt for her garter belt hooks on each leg and undid them. The stockings were very sheer, and I slid them down her legs very carefully.

After I removed the first stocking completely, Sharon said, "Do you want to sniff them?"

My throat was dry, "Yes", was all I could croak.

"You may sniff them briefly, then fold them neatly and place them on the end table behind you"

I did as I was told, and smiled gently at her, I strongly suspected that I was going to get lucky if I played my cards right.

"Thank you", was all I said and I smiled at her.

Apparently, I smiled lovingly at her a bit too long, because Sharon said gently, "Don't you have a job to do?"

I reverently raised her bare foot to my mouth and kissed the underside of her toes "Sorry!" I said and then began to massage her feet with a bit more vigor.

Sharon sighed, "Ahhh! This is heaven! My good, sweet, boy!"

I've learned over the years that Sharon doesn't like me to be too 'chatty', or too forward at times like this, but I risked raising her foot once more to my mouth and licked the sole of her foot, knowing this was a sensation she particularly enjoyed.

I said simply, "I try", and said nothing more while I worked diligently at relieving her tired feet.

Sharon smiled at me and then lost herself in the pleasant foot massage.

After a few minutes, she spoke, "That's enough, stand up and remove your clothes."

Gently, I untangled myself from Sharon's long legs and stood. I removed my clothes, folding them as I went. When I was naked, except for the locked sheath in which my penis was imprisoned, I stood there, holding my folded garments, waiting for further instructions.

Sharon stood before me, and said, "Stay."

She left me to go into the bedroom and returned with a length of ribbon and my leash.

She placed the leash on the sofa, and without saying anything, tied my wrists together in front, careful not to cause me to spill my folded clothing onto the floor.

Then she picked up the leash and attached it to the tiny 'D' ring on the penis sheath, turned her back to me, and said, "Heel!"

With that, Sharon walked me smartly back into the bedroom.

"Place your clothes on the dresser and then return to me," she said.

I obeyed her pretty quickly, when she was in this mood, there was no room for a lackadaisical attitude on my part.

I returned to her and stood waiting for instructions.

At first, Sharon said nothing. She just stared at me, asserting her authority over me.

After a short period of time I grew nervous and was unable to return her stare, which was the point of that exercise. It reminded me that Sharon made the most money, it reminded me she was the boss, and it made me acutely aware that my only task in life was to serve and obey her at all times. I don't know why, but I have always found that particular humiliation to be painfully sweet.

When she thought I had shown the proper level of submissive behavior towards her, she said, "lay on the bed, on your back."

Again, I promptly obeyed her.

Once I had done so, Sharon wordlessly attached ankle cuffs to my legs and spread them uncomfortably apart by attaching them to opposite sides of the bed frame. Then she raised my arms over my head and tied my hands to the headboard with more ribbon. I was completely exposed and at her mercy.

Then she pulled a little key from a gold chain around her neck, removed the leash on my penis sheath, opened the tiny lock that kept it attached to my body, and freed my cock from its prison.

Instantly, I became erect. I don't think my erection surprised her, however the speed with which it occurred seemed as if it did.

"What does it mean when I remove your cock cage?", Sharon asked.

"It means that you intend to use me for your pleasure."

"Surely, there is more than that!"

"Yes, it also means, that I can't come without your permission."

Sharon slapped my turgid member very hard, "Don't make me beat it out of you!"

"Sorry, Mistress!", I said rapidly, eager to avoid punishment, "A freed penis, doesn't mean a free man. I belong to you, and I always will."

"Geeze Louize! That wasn't so hard, was it?", She took hold of my dick and started stroking it.

I knew I was in for a long night, "No, Mistress."