My Lord and Master

Story Info
You teach her what it is like to belong to a Master.
1.8k words
4.09
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lord & Master:

As per your instructions for the next phase of my submission (stage 1), and with a quickly beating pulse, I embark to please you by performing as you have requested with an able assistant. Another woman, ah Master, you always know what is best for me, exactly how to tantalize, tease and pleasure me as well. I have realized by now that you are very wise in the area of my further enlightenment through the realms of erotic pleasures.

You say this is the phase of loving punishment, .and that I am to remember at all times your love for me. Yes Master , I will remember this fact above all,.no matter what is demanded of me. I cannot help but wonder exactly 'what' will be demanded and this thought causes my quickening desires to begin to flame from deep within. Scared? No my loving Master for I have complete trust in you.

Ahhhh Master, I have thought throughout this day of how your loving punishments always leave me wanting....more.....needing....more....begging you ....for more. I blush as I find myself fantasizing. I picture a scene of you, arriving to find me pleasuring myself, knowing full well that this if forbidden unless you have left me instructions granting this rarity for my indulgence. Yes...I can 'see' your eyes flaring with anger and yet excitement as well. But being the loving Master that you are, you inform me that I must be punished for taking this upon myself.

How long did you stand watching me Master? Were you there in the beginning? While I was reclining on the sofa and watching the movie before me, .or was it when I began to tease my body with my fingers, allowing my fingers to tease my nipples, pinching, teasing, causing them to become so erect. Did you know that I was thinking of you sucking on them? Of how your tongue works, sucks, working magic upon them,with my entire body. I moaned of how much I enjoyed the sensations running through my body. Were you there watching as my fingers began to rub my clit, making small circles, then sliding down further, sliding inside my pussy, causing me to moan. I was so wet Master, so hot for you, closing my eyes, whispering your name. Did that make you happy Sir... to know that my fantasy was based completely on you and your tongue and lips and hands. My finger joined by yet another as I worked it faster and faster, ahhhh moaning, yesss wanting and desiring more, feeling my pussy becoming so wet with my love juices as I frantically moved my hips now against my fingers that plunged as deep as possible bringing me to an exquisite orgasm.

That is when I open my eyes to see you standing there....watching. Yes, I notice your hard cock .but your deep voice causes chills to cover me as I know that I must be punished. With your hand outstretched, you guide me over your lap, I awaken from my fantasy world and look at the clock....

(stage 2) As per your instructions before you arrive I go to take the cold shower that is intended to heighten my senses. Yes Master, I do remember the last one that I took, at how cold it really was, yet it's overall effect of building my anticipation proved more valuable than I could ever have imagined it would.

I step into the shower after placing the minute timer close by. Your instructions, three full minutes...no more...no less. I close my eyes as I gasp at the coldness that beats down on my body. Instantly goosebumps appear and I start to shiver. I close my eyes and lean my head back. I now imagine your fingers touching me, warming me as you they caress my skin, leaving a molten trail behind. What a contrast, your fingers on my ice cold skin. You reach out to touch my breasts that wait for your touch, as always. I keep my eyes closed...'feeling' you so close....pinching my nipples as I lean against the tile wall now. The position of the water still cascading down my body. I feel your lips upon my breasts, .ahhh yessssss I moan, suck on them Master, .they belong to you. Mmmmm how I need you. I feel your hand tracing down my tummy, .further it goes. You touch my clit and my legs get weak. .I can now feel your finger parting my nether lips, .ahhhh what moans escape as I beg you to fill me. I turn to face the tile wall....my breasts pressed against the smooth wall, .eyes still closed I can feel you up close behind me. I want to push my hips back to meet your hardness but you keep me pressed against the wall. I feel my pussy being teased faster, .harder, .yessss, feel the warmth within my hot pussy beginning, beginning, ahhhh. "No", I scream as I hear the timer signaling that my three minutes are up. You have taught me how to delve into my mind of fantasy so well that it actually becomes real Master. This is pure torture but in the most exquisite possible way.

I reach to turn the water off, .shivering both from the cold but more so from the desire and need that you've once again awakened within me.

Then as I step out .I feel loving arms drying me, .preparing me for you. I ask no questions, just , enjoy. Lotions applied, sensually smoothed over my skin, every single inch. Feeling strong hands sliding higher on the insides of my legs, gently pushing my legs apart, applying lotion, yesss, to my smooth nether lips. I reach to lean against the sink, bending over, allowing even more access to my ass. My breasts sway , nipples hard. I see myself in the mirror, see you behind me, our eyes lock and you smile. I watch your face, the smile from your teasing. Then more lotion, trickling down my ass, your tender touch following the path of the lotion, lower, lower, and teasing, slipping inside my rosebud. I start to move, but you hold me still as you step behind me. Your hard cock pressed up against my pussy, so wet, waiting waiting, such eagerness to feel you. I moannnnnnnnn....

"Oh Master......I've waited soooooo long to feel you. Please fill me with your huge cock."

You like me begging you to fuck me, make me your complete toy, to serve only you. With one sudden quick movement you fill me completely while holding me with one hand, your other, sliding another finger inside my ass.

I moan from all the sensations, ahhhhhhh but your movements prohibit me from moving at all as you begin a rhythm of tenderly alternating with roughness, of consuming me. Your cock claiming my very depths.

"Faster, oh please, .harder, yessssssssssss...."

My legs are shaking as I press back against you taking every inch of you within me, and then I scream....

"Yessssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby...... I..... I...... I.... cummmmmingggggggg."

You hold me as the throes of passion subside for the moment with your cock still buried deep within my wet throbbing pussy. I can hardly catch my breath but I hear you whisper in my ear....

"Count them for me....for this is only....the beginning tonight..."

I look up into the mirror, your smile gone now, except in your eyes. Your desire reaching it's pinnacle as well yet, you hold off on your release. I can see it in your eyes too, that driving force that shines when you plan to show me exactly what being on the edge of orgasm truly is, and that realm beyond, the tortuous agony of needing release, but being denied until....I can't take...anymore.

"One Master..." my voice softly whispers.

You smile as you pull your cock out of it's warm haven and I gasp again as I feel you sliding - not your cock back inside me - but 'my' toy, the one that you enjoy watching me use on myself. But you are not gentle now, just a little rougher and it brings tears to my eyes for I know what you mean now, I fully understand what you mean about 'counting them' for you.

"Turn around my submissive toy..."

I again stand up as you instruct, watching as you attach the clit vibrator on me, pulling it between my legs and fastening it. The tiny butterfly vibrator fitting snugly on my clit and I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I watch the satisfaction upon your face, knowing that the vibrator is buried within me, and that I am getting wet with anticipation.

"Master..." I begin. Your glance silencing me immediately.

"No....no talking now my little pet. Walk to the bedroom"

I begin to take very small steps for fear of losing the vibrator even though it is slightly supported by the clit vibrator elastic.

I gasp as you reach out to smack my ass, "Move my pet...you are too slow..."

Tears instantly reach my eyes as I attempt to move quicker. Then I feel it, you have turned on both vibrators at once, sending me...into....instant ecstasy. I collapse on the bed, body jerking, as I begin to cum - .remembering to count for you....

"Two....Master....ahhhhh yessssss mmmmm Masterrrrrrrr Three....ahhhhhh ...I can't...can't stopppp Master...pleaseeeeeeeeee....."

You watch me, writhing in pleasure, pussy soaking wet - and you smile.

I hear your voice from far away it seems, telling me...

"Turn over my bitch....you were not suppose to cum so much so fast...."

With tears flowing down my cheeks I turn over and you pull me to the side of the bed. Both vibrators are still teasing me as I feel you grasp my hands behind me while me feet rest securely on the floor.

You are talking almost to yourself as I feel you holding me.

"Count for me bitch..." and you begin to spank my ass....not too hard at first...but with each one you increase the pain as I count for you.

Smackkkkk....."One Master."

Again...."Two Master...ahhh" I can feel my ass getting red now....

"Three Master..." tears once again flowing down my cheeks as you continue to spank me, I am moaning, crying, begging you to stop. But you are feeding upon my fear that is now quite evident.

And then it happened, by the time I count "Twenty", I began to cum again....and again...and again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the moans so loud now I do not care as my body begins to orgasm the hardest that I have ever known.

"Fuck meeeeeee yessss Master...ahhhh ..."

You pull the vibrator out of me and begin to fuck me hard, holding me against you as again I cummmm, both of our moans mingled together in one orgasm release.

Your submissive toy.