My Lord in Black Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave's need to dominate his master in a sex-driven world.
1.8k words
3.55
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being buried in a woman's pussy was probably one of the heavenly desires of every man, yet even as he pleasured the moist lips between Lady Elizabeth's thighs, Evan's mind could help but wander elsewhere.

His knees ached dully from having to kneel on the uneven ground in front of Lady Elizabeth, but it was a pain he had gotten accustomed to a long time ago.

Evan did his task dutifully, his tongue switching from broad strokes to pressured sucking on the Lady's pink pearl, but in his head, he was pondering what he would have for lunch. Would he have to eat scraps off the cold stone floor again?

Spreading the soft folds of the lady's pussy, his tongue lazily explored her warm insides. She responded, raising her hips up and pressing it deeper into his face.

Splayed on a chair with rich satin cushioning, Lady Elizabeth moaned softly as she played with Evan's ash blonde hair, but none of her actions registered in Evan's consciousness at all.

Or, perhaps if he satisfied his masters amazingly, Evan might be fortunate enough to have one of them feed him warm food directly from the table. The thought of that slightly brought him back into the present as he worked harder, probing deeper and pressing where he knew the Lady would like.

A soft happy sigh escaped Lady Elizabeth's mouth, and Evan's mood lifted a little only to sink down to the deep abyss it always seemed to dwell in lately when she pushed him away before she even reached a climax.

"You're handsome and skilled at what you do, Evan, but lord, you're so terribly dull," Lady Elizabeth complained with a scowl on her face as she rolled her white stockings up.

His lips still wet with clear fluids, Evan only appeared to support her point even more when he stared up at her blankly, unmoving from his subservient position. Lady Elizabeth gave one last scornful glance at Evan, heaving an exasperated sigh before turning to the servant standing by the bedroom doors.

"Call me another slave, preferably a new one this time or at least one with emotions," she said, gesturing impatiently with her hand.

The last word dripped with malice obviously directed at Evan, but he had done what he needed to do, and it honestly wasn't his fault if he couldn't give her the excitement she wanted. There was a limit to how lively a person could be after they had been performing fellatio for almost the past half-decade.

Evan could understand why Lady Elizabeth or any master would want a fresh, untrained slave. The ones that still struggled, blushed and felt humiliated more than they had ever been, especially when they became inexorably aroused by the debauchery.

However, there was only a certain period before one would get used to it, jaded, bored even, once they knew the rules of the game and how to follow it. Or maybe Evan was wrong and didn't actually know how to play it after all, because he seemed to be the sole slave to be exhibiting this kind of vacantness.

So yes, Evan was a somewhat amenable sex doll crafted by the twisted sovereign- not exactly broken, but not exactly in one perfect piece either.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Charming and oozing appeal at the surface but hollow to the core, having his emotions slowly siphoned away to emptiness ages ago. Resigned to the same fate that many seemed to love, Evan had long lost the ability to feel anything but indifference and monotony. It was a fortunate thing to even be able to stir up his sex, because it was the one of the only reasons he hadn't been discarded yet.

At least, it was what Evan had assumed anyway, and he had assumed wrongly.

A beautiful black rose, its lush velvet petals glistening amongst the garden of ostentatiously gaudy flowers that withered in the morning. A polished diamond in a squalid clutter of grimy coals, Lord Mercier possessed a classic, timeless exquisiteness that set him apart from everyone else.

That much Evan could tell from a mere glance. Maybe he didn't believe in love at first sight, but lust at first sight was definitely understandable and all too true.

The night air cool with the oddly satisfying scent of crisp grass and the mellow flickering candle flames battling with the half-moon's sharp glow, it was another night of festive celebrations just for the sake of celebrating. Slaves were marched into the open lawn in orderly fashion, positioned next to the marble statues- nude cupids and figures- like the ornaments they were.

His steps rising in the certain height they were trained to do, Evan's gun-metal grey eyes made a lazy sweep over the posh furniture and even more posh nobles lounging around before coming to a halt on what- or who, to be specific- would soon pollute his thoughts for every day, minute and second to come.

With a glass of wine in his elegant fingers, the young male strode over the lawn, dainty bare feet stepping on the blanket of plush emerald grass. His other hand lifted the sizable chiffon ruffles of his skirt into a small bunch next to his hip as he made his way to a seat.

Evan could see his shoulder blades moving under his porcelain skin as he walked gracefully, his beautiful back bare to everyone save for a strip of black cloth on his lower torso that kept his top together.

Settling down on an ivory chair that looked like a throne with him on it, the unfamiliar Lord swung his legs over the armrest, bringing the edge of the glass to his lips and owning the area around him with an imposing self-assurance.

From the stranger's flaxen hair brushing his shoulders which begged to be touched and almost feminine figure, Evan deduced that it was Lord Mercier, the latest settler in Glasshurst Castle, whose soft looks and signature bewitching lilac eyes had made him quite the talk amidst the nobles' gossip. Of course, Evan hadn't been so swayed until he saw the actual thing before him.

Evan had heard from the passing words of chatting aristocrats and servants that Lord Mercier's first name was Lance, and even if it went against his training, Evan could only think of him as such.

Respectful terms like 'my lord' and 'my lady' were taught to Evan as how he should address the nobles from the very moment he was captured as a slave, but when he saw Lance, all he thought was mine'.

Hands folded obediently behind his back, Evan didn't bother preserving any dignity with a leather muzzle, the type one would place on a feral dog, strapped across his face for the crime of impudence. He didn't talk back or even be rude to the Lady he was serving, but a lack of enthusiasm was simply considered as an offence when his mistress felt bored.

Instead, Evan tried to get through what would definitely be a night of dreary ordeals by feasting his eyes on Lance with every opportunity he got. And oh, was there so much to feast on.

The first thing that caught Evan's sight was the gorgeous get-up the Lance was wearing- or rather what he was not. A black choker with a crystal droplet dangling between his clavicles wrapped around his throat, blossoming out into chandelier-like patterns adorned with twinkling jewels looping across his chest and ending just before his navel.

The gothic design was intricate and of deft handiwork, bound to draw eyes to its wearer. Evan highly doubted Lance needed the dress to do that job, but it was absolutely stunning on him.

Obsidian beaded chains linked from the choker to black bands around Lance's wrists, moonlight glinting off them every time he shifted. Similar strips of velvet swathed his ankles, but they were partly hidden by the cascading appendages around his midriff.

Huge swirls of sheer inky silk like rolling waves on a black sea fell over Lance's smooth thighs and pooled into a small train on the ground. As voluminous as they were, they weren't enough to cover his groin so underneath the ruffles, he wore shorts cut to such a maximum they were far above his knees.

Basically, Lance's outfit left very little to the imagination and had it not been the cocky arrogance framing his fine countenance, Evan could've mistaken him for a dolled up bed slave.

Lance's appearance of superciliousness did nothing to abate Evan's thirst for his tempting flesh; in fact, it only added fuel to the already blazing fire. A sudden rush of heat he hadn't felt in forever seized his being, and he just wanted to fully crush Lance's worthless pride and reduce him into a sobbing wreck begging for more.

It was the first time Evan had wished to not be in the position he was in- at rock bottom of the ladder, devoid of the freedom to walk up to Lord Mercier and court him as he pleased or any slightest modicum of freedom at all.

Having their roles reversed, Evan being able to put Lance through the sweet torture slaves were underwent every day, sounded equally, if not more, appealing too.

Above all the meaningless celebration was the Queen herself lounging on her special dais with her very own pets, the best and most interesting slaves obediently by her side. She was supposed to be the greatest existence in the whole of Glasshurst Castle, revered and worshiped by everyone.

It was an unimaginable privilege as a slave to be serving her, but all the Queen had ever been to Evan was a distant figure too far away to elicit any tangible emotion from him.

But Lance, oh, he was an entirely different story. He shined brighter than anyone in the whole court and there was no way Evan could keep his eyes off him. His greatest desire- ignoring the fact that he had never had any before- was to be in Lord Mercier's service no matter what it took, even for less than a day.

"My glass is empty," a Lady passing by announced loudly to him, dragging Evan away from his fantasies.

The Lady twirling the ends of her ridiculously spruced up hair; it was an unspoken order for Evan to reluctantly tear his gaze away from Lance and dutifully fetch the pitcher of wine to refill the glass she was holding out.

Alas, Evan was but a slave for entertainment, and the most he could ever dream of was merely serving Lord Mercier.

++++++++++++++++++

Author's note: My first story here, one I started sometime ago but never knew where to post it. This is set in medieval times; expect more world-building and backgrounds in further chapters. If you liked it and want to see more, feel free to show some love or leave a comment xoxo

++++++++++++++++++++