My Loss to Arabia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers

Laylah shivered again beside me. "Oh God!" She looked at me. "Yes, I understand" my wife whispered. She was now moving her hand forcibly over my cock which was straining to get out of my trousers.

Abdul continued. "I can see that you are not wearing a bra Laylah."

"Oh, yes, that's right," she whispered again.

"Good," he replied. "Are you wearing underwear, Laylah?" he asked.

Laylah was siIent. I nudged her. "Yes," she whispered.

"Well the Prince must have easy access without touching your underwear so it is best if the pants are removed." At this my cock jumped and I nearly came.

"Oh!" exclaimed Laylah.

"It is best that you remove them now." He said gently.

I looked at Abdul. He was watching her intently. Laylah reached under her clothing and eased her pants down beneath her abya. She gave them to me. They were very wet.

"Good," said Abdul. "Time to go," I gave my wife a squeeze on her arm. We both stood and eased out of the booth. "No, said Abdul, you stay here," he told me.

Laylay looked at me turned and walked to the door that had been indicated to her. Once again all eyes in the room watched her. I knew that she was terrified. I felt extraordinarily excited that at last my wife was going to fulfil one of her fantasies by being seriously fucked by an Arab.

Abdul stood. "Don't worry," he said giving me a smile. He then walked across to Hamed. They spoke for a couple of minutes, presumably to give my wife time to carry out the instructions, then stood and left the room at of the same door.

I was alone in the booth with just the dancing girls on the stage to look at. But it was impossible. All I could think about was my gorgeous wife and what I imagined was happening to her in Room One.

About twenty minutes later Abdul and Hamed came back through the door. They went across to the bar and had a quick chat with the other man who had been with Hamed and then Hamed left the Club. Abdul came across and joined me in the booth. "Is she OK?" I immediately asked anxiously.

Abdul smiled. "Yes, she is fine. She did very well and the Prince is delighted with her." I was a bit taken aback by this condescending attitude towards my wife but I let it go. My heart was beating fast. "She has a very pale skin and he was so delighted with her that he suggested that I and our other companion be allowed to pleasure her also."

"Perhaps another time." I said.

"It would be a shame not to take the opportunity now," he said.

I had no idea what to say. Would Janet want this I thought to myself. My cock strained again. My heart was thumping. I should go and ask her what she wanted. But then she had put herself in my hands.

"Very well," I eventually said. "But first I should see her."

Abdul agreed. I picked up my drink and headed eagerly for the door. My wife was sitting on the bed in her Abaya and Niqab. I immediately went to her, sat down and took her hand. "Are you OK, are you hurt?" I asked her anxiously.

She looked into my eyes. "Oh, God, he was extraordinary," she said squeezing my hand tightly. "That was a mind numbing experience." My heart missed a beat. I was happy for her but was as jealous as hell.

"Are you OK?" I asked again.

"Yes, I am fine. I am so sexed up I want you now." She gave me a hug.

As we held each other I whispered in her ear. "There is no time now." I said.

"But we have this lovely room." She squeezed me harder and her hand went to my cock. "I want you. I need a cock in my cunt now."

"But you have just had that."

"No. I didn't."

"What?"

There was a knock at the door. I extracted myself from her, got up, went to the door and let in Abdul and the stranger. They stood looking at Laylah who was still sitting on the bed.

"Laylah," Abdul spoke. She looked up at him. "The Prince has agreed that the two of us should pleasure you."

"Oh," she replied. "Oh..." she repeated. She looked at me.

"Yes," I told her.

"Get ready as you did before," he continued. My gorgeous wife knelt up on the bed, looking at us as she unbuttoned her Abaya; she opened it wide to show her lovely large breasts, gathered her clothing up in her hands, looked once more at all of us before burying her head in the bed with her bottom raised and clothing pushed up around her head. Wow, what a wanton display.

There was an audible sigh from the three of us. Abdul went towards her and rested his hands on her buttocks. He gathered up his dish-dash displaying a sizeable hard erection of seven inches which he attempted to force in to her. The other man laid on the bed close to Laylah's exposed breasts which he proceeded to squeeze. I saw her hand go to his cock.

Abdul at last managed to enter her. He pushed and pulled and soon she was moving in unison with him. His hands were now on her shoulders so he could control her gyrations to match his. The motion was getting more vigorous as he pushed in and edged out of her vagina to thrust back in again. Laylah was whimpering loudly as she raised herself to make her breasts more accessible to the second man. Abdul slapped her bottom with his hand. Suddenly she cried out loudly and at the same time Abdul thrust himself into her hard with his buttocks clenched. I could tell that he had come inside her. Gradually he withdrew his penis which was glistening and dripping with mucus.

Abdul's friend got off the bed where he had been dallying and raised his dish-dash exposing an enormous hard tool with a drop of pre-cum on it, which must have been nine inches long. Without any preliminaries he introduced it to my wife's vaginal lips and pushed. It was lucky that she was well lubricated by this stage so gradually the tool was accommodated with a lot of cries and gasps from her.

It was not long before he had also come inside Laylah. Abdul and his friend quickly rearranged their clothing and quietly let themselves out of the room.

I sat on the bed beside my wife and gently covered her as best as I could. Her vagina was leaking seaman and there was more over her bottom so I retrieved her pants from my pocket and pulled them up over her. She was exhausted but she had a smile on her face. "Wow," was all she said.

Eventually we got home. I got us both a whisky and we sat on the sofa together with my arm around her as we quietly had our drinks. I asked her what had happened with the prince when he had joined her in the room. .

"Well," she explained. I was in position on the bed as I had been told. I stayed like that and waited. It was very exciting as the cool air of the air conditioning blew on my bottom. I was very excited." She took a sip and placed her hand on my cock. "Take it out." She said. I stood and removed my trousers and boxer shorts. My half erect cock swung in front of her. She took hold of it in front of her face. "Stay standing there." She said.

"What happened next?" I asked.

She continued while massaging my cock. "My head was buried in the bed so I could not see anything. Then I heard the door open and close and knew that someone had entered the room. I sensed that there were two people in the room."

"Yes, well, Abdul went with him," I explained.

"Oh." She continued. "Well my heart was beating incredibly fast. After a moment I felt a hand on my buttocks. It caressed me for about a minute; up and down and inside my crease. Eventually I felt the cock in the crease of my buttocks while his hands went under me on my breasts which he moulded and pinched. He had not touched my vagina and I was beginning to long for his cock there. But suddenly the cock was pushing at my anus. I had never done that before. He pushed at the entrance but was unable to penetrate."

"Oh my, God," I said. "I never dreamed..."

"After a moment or two I heard movement behind me while he continued to attempt to penetrate me. I was very frightened but stayed still in position and said nothing. Shortly his cock eased back and I felt some cold cream which he was rubbing into my crack and into my anus. He continued playing with me until I became more relaxed and he pushed in a finger covered with cream. I then felt his cock press against my buttocks again and this time he managed to ease it into my bottom. It took a long time but as I relaxed more I could take more of his length. After a time he started easing in and out. It was an amazing sensation."

My own cock was absolutely solid at this stage. She kissed it gently and took it into her mouth.

After a minute or two my cock came out of her mouth and she continued. "He held my breasts firmly and eventually came into my anus. He then withdrew his cock, lent over me, pulled the niqab aside and kissed me. He was lovely.

I hungrily kissed her. I took hold of her breasts roughly. We did not finish our drinks but tore our clothes off and jumped into bed. Regardless of the spunk inside her I rammed into her hard. She soon came again.

Her last words before we fell asleep were: "Thank you, darling. That was a hell of an experience and those were the largest cocks that I have ever had"

What a night.

...

Two evenings later Abdul was in our flat having a drink after work. He had greeted Janet at the door romantically, taking her hand and kissing it. She had looked lovingly into his eyes. She looked radiant in a pair of tight slacks and loose blouse showing a lot of cleavage. As he let her hand go he remarked: "Ah, I see that you are wearing your wedding ring again."

Janet blushed deeply. "Oh God, so you knew?" Abdul smiled.

I passed around a whisky for each of us. Janet and I sat on the sofa and Abdul sat in a comfortable chair opposite us. After a bit of chit chat Abdul made an announcement.

"Now I need you to listen to me and hear me out." I looked at Janet, smiled and nodded. Abdul continued. "As I told you John, the Prince was extremely pleased with the treat that you gave him the other night. He much enjoyed himself with your wife and he was very grateful that Janet also accommodated me and our companion."

Janet blushed and fidgeting with her hands.

"I discussed the matter with the Prince and I will get to the point." He took a sip of his drink and continued slowly: "You see, unlike in the Western World, in Arabia adultery by a woman is an extremely serious matter." Janet stopped moving about and listened more intently. "In Saudi for example, it would be typical for an adulterous woman to receive over 100 lashes, perhaps even in public."

Janet took a quick deep breath and her hand went to her mouth. "God," she said looking at me. Abdul paused.

I took her hand in mine and gripped it tightly. Abdul continued looking intently at Janet. "We could not do anything like that here in this country." He paused. "But the Prince told me that he much admired your fair skin and said that, although he could not see your face, he suspected that you were not an Arab lady." He paused again. "Since you were masquerading as an Arab lady, you should perhaps suffer some of the consequences that an Arab wife would suffer." He stopped and watched us, letting his words sink in.

"What consequences?" asked Janet in a soft frightened voice. I think that she knew the answer but needed to hear it. She took held my hand tightly.

Abdul took a sip of his drink. "You should be beaten."

Janet turned to me and took another sharp breath. Her face was red and her breathing was deep. God, I thought to myself. This is just what she needs. My cock was stirring in my trousers.

Abdul, realising that we had not said anything to stop him, continued: "The Prince would like to witness the punishment." He took another sip of his drink. "Of course you would have to agree before this could take place, Janet."

There was silence in the room. Janet was breathing even more deeply and I was trying to control an erecting penis. Wow, this certainly was going the full course, I thought.

I broke the silence. "Erm..., Abdul, what er ... how would you see this happening?" I asked.

Janet looked up at me. She squeezed my hand lent over to my ear and whispered. "Oh, God." She sighed.

"Well, the Prince suggested that perhaps we could use the Club."

"What, and use a private room like Room Two?" I asked.

"Well, it is suggested that the main club room would be more appropriate," he said.

"Oh, why?" I asked.

"Well I do not want to go into the detail now as we will need to work it out but in Arabia these punishments are open to the public." Janet gasped again loudly at these words. She got up and sat on the carpet beside me resting her head on my thighs. I stroked her hair. She found my cock through my trousers. She looked up

at me. "No," she mouthed.

"Oh, I see." I replied. "But she would be allowed to keep her clothes on? I mean ... in public?" I asked.

Abdul smiled and said nothing. There was another silence. This was an extremely awkward discussion and I had no idea how it should end up. Yes, I was turned on by the thought of my wife being displayed and punished in public; yes, I knew that she would relish the fear and dread leading up to a serious beating regardless of her negative response so far; yes, she would enjoy displaying her body; but no, we had to be careful and not agree to anything that would cause any damage to her. Too many yes's there!

"What do you think, darling." I asked Janet quietly as I continued to stroke her hair.

She shivered beside me. I held her tightly. "Well, I ... well, er ... I am not sure. God it is so terrifying, but also ... sort of ... er ...exciting. Is this what you want?"

I did not reply. We were silent again. Janet looked up to me. I bent down to her face and kissed her on the lips. She shivered then whispered loud enough for Abdul to hear. "I suppose that the Prince does have a point."

"If Janet were to agree, how many lashes would she receive?" I asked. Janet winced as her hand gripped my cock.

"That would up to the Prince. It would not be a whip as it would be in Arabia though, nor would it be as many as a hundred which is the least that she would receive there." Janet gasped again and clung to my legs tightly. "We would probably use the Camel stick and confine the beating to the buttocks and thighs."

"We?"

"I would administer the beating," Abdul declared.

I considered this. I remembered how Abdul had struck the stick through the air on my first visit to the Club. I shivered thinking about it. I was sure that he was proficient with the use of a cane. Janet's hand squeezed my rampant cock. Her touch felt so good. I felt the build up towards an orgasm. God this conversation was so sexy.

"Very well," I announced firmly. "You can tell the Prince that she agrees."

"Oh, God" exclaimed Janet.

Abdul finished his drink and got up to leave. "I will be in touch," he told us as he let himself out of the flat.

Janet and I stood and held each other tightly. "Let's get to bed," she told me. As soon as we were between the sheets she took my still rampant penis in her hand. "I am glad that you are the master. I have behaved badly and need to be punished severely. I need to suffer for you. Now I am really wet and ready for you and need you to fuck me hard." I took Janet from behind, doggy fashion. I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could.

Two days later Abdul phoned me. I put the phone on speaker so that Janet could hear. "It will be on Friday, after dhuhr, that is the noon prayers. She should be in the Club in the booth that you were in before by midday. The men will start arriving after prayers at about 12.30pm. She should wear the abya and her niqab. She should be completely naked under this."

"Do you mean no bra and no panties?" I asked.

"Yes, completely naked."

Janet whimpered, "Oh God, no."

"What will happen?" I asked.

"We will see you on Friday," Abdul replied and then hung up.

Janet was noticeably shivering. I went to her and held her. "I love you," I said. She smiled then kissed me. We gently made love right there on the sitting room floor.

On Friday Janet was particularly anxious as we got up and had breakfast. We had both called our places of work to say that we would not be in. Janet could not sit still for a moment and was continually fidgeting about and looking at her watch. We talked in stilted terms about every day activities such as the weather, both of us avoiding the main subject which was dominating our minds. At 10.30am I told her that it was time to get ready; we would have to leave the house by 11.30am to get to the Club on time. She looked at me and sighed. "Yes," she said as she left the sitting room.

As she took her shower I once again laid out the abya and niqab on the bed. I felt the soft material. Such softness for such a gentle sweet girl who was shortly to suffer such rough treatment. My cock stiffened. I watched Janet as she sat naked at the dressing table and completed her make up. At last she stood in front of me. I took up the abya, put it over her shoulders and did up the six buttons in the front. She looked lovely. I kissed her and held her breast, tweaking the nipple which responded through the material. My hard cock pressed into her through my trousers. Having put on the nicab we left the flat and found a taxi. In the taxi we said nothing, but Janet shivered, almost uncontrollably.

We arrived at the Club at just before mid-day. Leylah was once again walking a few steps behind me as was the custom. We were met by an Arab man in national dress who told us that he was the MC for event. (MC, I thought. Master of Ceremonies - this was taking on an interesting flavour). He took us into the club room. The layout had changed. In the centre of the dance floor in the centre of the room there was a whipping bench on a platform, like a stage. The platform was three steps up above the rest of the room. Around this there were about 40 chairs facing inwards. The MC took us to the bench. It consisted of a flat board covered with thick leather cushion sloping down at one end. Beyond the raised end of the flat platform were two projections, tapering out to about two feet apart. These, which were also covered in thick cushioned leather, he explained, were where she would kneel. They were placed so that her legs would be wide apart. At the end of each of these were a short chain and clip which were to secure her ankles. He explained that her hands would be stretched down to the floor and secured to the legs on either side of the bench. He told me that I would be required to secure the wrists and ankles. Once satisfied he explained the placing of a leather block on which her chin would rest so that her face was kept up for all to see.

He then escorted us to the booth we had occupied previously and which was discretely well hidden from view. He brought us a couple of glasses and a jug of water and four leather cuffs for the wrists and ankles, each with a small metal ring for connecting. He asked me to put these to her. I poured Janet a glass which she drank swiftly, although she had to hold the glass with both hands as she was shaking so much. I gently raised her Abya a few inches so I could secure the two ankle cuffs. I could tell that she was apprehensive but very excited. I eased my hand up her leg to her thigh and vagina. I gently played with her clitoris. She sighed loudly. She was soaking. She cried out quietly. I then secured the two cuffs on her delicate wrists.

After ten minutes several Arab men in their dish-dashes and keffiyeh (headdress) came into the building. They talked and laughed and gradually the room filled. After a time they sat in the chairs facing the bench on the platform. There were not enough seats for all of them so many had to stand in the back. Three large TV screens lit up. They showed scenes from fixed cameras, one showing the part of the bench where the buttocks would be, another showing the same scene from the left and the last one showing where Laylah's face would shortly be. The scene was set.

paulb85
paulb85
347 Followers