My Lost Shaker of Salt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem. My eyes are up here!" She was giggling.

"I'm sorry - no, I'm not sorry. In this dim light, I gobbled you up and I'm not sorry. I should really turn up the lights."

"She is beautiful, isn't she? She is my muse."

"Be careful, Silvio, the muse is known to be fickle."

"Oh, I don't worry about that. Perhaps, she is a butterfly."

"I am a butterfly. That's why I love this place. I'm the norm here."

I reached for the bottle of wine and the towel slipped. I stood frozen for a moment. She giggled, "Free Willie!" I shrugged and sat back down.

"Hey, my eyes are up here!" I smiled at them.

"You have a nice penis. I approve. Don't you think, Silvio?"

"Yes, my dear. It would be a good body to draw, I think."

"Goll-ee. I've never modeled before." The idea actually thrilled me. I wondered what this old body might appear in an artist's vision.

"Let me sketch, okay. Just a few minutes, I promise. Okay with you, baby?" I loved his accent. "Bayyyy-bee." He ran over to his cart. "Let's go inside."

We collected our stuff and went inside. The air conditioning hit us like a fist. Melissa ran directly into the shower and turned it on. "Come in here!"

Standing next to her as the warm water streamed over us. I couldn't but get an erection. I mean, this was a "grower." I mean, here I was, inches away from these fabulous tits. Melissa looked down, grinned and flitted out to her towel. I shrugged.

Melissa poured some tequila shots. Silvio was in the bedroom with a large sketchpad, a small portable easel and some charcoal. "Stand over here. Here. Just stand normally." He walked around me, studying me and commenting to himself. Melissa handed us the shot glasses and sat across from us on the bed. "You're hard. Good. Melissa, yes?"

"Melissa, yes." She giggled.

He turned me in a few positions. I let him. His touch was soft but directional and guiding. My erection had eased somewhat and now I hung straight down. Silvio liked that pose and sketched rapidly.

"He's soft, honey. Want me to fluff him?" Melissa said this and my cock sprang up.

"No, not yet. I'm getting a nice cock here."

This patter amused me. "It's always nice to me."

"No, I mean it. It has nice proportion and weight. It is a good cock."

This talk about my cock was causing it to stir again. Across from me, Melissa spread her legs and squeezed her breasts which did not help my cock.

"Melissa!" She laughed. I walked over to the bottle and poured three more shots.

"I have to let my dick subside. Take a break." I went to the porch and lit a cigarette. Melissa was right behind me while Silvio worked on his drawings.

"Isn't this place great, Ray?"

"Sure is, Melissa. This was exactly what I was looking for. Also, your naked bodies were a pleasant surprise."

"I'm glad you like it. Gimme a drink and some smoke and I lose what modesty I have. Silvio and I are really hippies, you know. We're what's left of a creative group that believed in having fun. It lasted a long time on this island. Now, we alone keep the spirit alive."

"How so?"

"By being loose and free. Not monitored. It's a great way to live. In fact, we fixed up these bungalows for intimate "Friends of The Waters". That's how we keep our fun alive."

"I'm honored. Honestly, I'm having lots of fun standing here next to your bodaciousness while your ol' man is inside adding details to my dick."

She took a firm grip of my shaft and said, "Soon" and walked back inside. I finished my smoke and returned.

"Here, look at these." He showed me a couple of profiles that had some interesting style and he also showed me some studies; a few of my cock, a few of my ass, a few of my torso. "Will you let me do a few more?" I started to refuse him, I wanted to grab Melissa but he pulled me over to where I stood before. I didn't put up much resistance. He was mumbling to himself as he sketched.

He walked around me. Every so often, he would touch me. Once, while he was sketching my semi-soft organ, he touched it and held it. "Hmm. You shave your balls. It's nice." He said this while stroking me. "Bend over!"

"Huh?"

"Bend over. Touch your toes."

I bent over with my ass facing Melissa. Silvio sketched my ass and reached in to spread my legs. He sketched some more. I hummed like I was bored. I heard Melissa shift in the bed. Suddenly, a soft hand trailed down the crack of my ass, circled my rosebud and then cradled my balls. Another hand caressed my ass cheeks. When his hand stroked my shaft, I groaned.

"You like that, don't you, Ray?" said Melissa, watching from the bed.

I straightened up immediately. I gently removed Silvio's hand and said, "Yes, I like it but you'll excuse me if I have to take a leak?"

They laughed. I left. My urulogist would have given me high scores in bladder release had it not been for the hard on through which I was pissing. Upon my return, I found Silvio in bed nursing a nipple. Melissa tapped the bed next to her. The thought occurred to me that yes, I would tap that. I slid in next to her and took my place on her right breast. Silvio and I were gently sucking her when she groaned. She suddenly sat up, reached over to the night table and picked up the remote.

"What are you doing?"

"Just wait." Suddenly, the lights dimmed to a soft glow. The TV/Cable system was playing reggae. "This is better." She put the remote back and to a swig of her wine. "Now, where were we?"

I leaned back and stroked her from her cheek down to above her knee. I returned true north detouring around the goods at her little rest stop. I sucked her nipple into my mouth like a hungry newborn. She arched her back in appreciation. A hand took a long, gentle tour of Little Elvis, pausing to admire the crown of the King. The hand repeated this motion several times.

My own hand was busy. At first, I gently cupped her vulva just to feel her squirm and squish against me. She rocked her crotch so my fingers fell into her outer lips and then she rocked into them again and my fingers went deeper. I felt a shift in the bed and then a mouth on my cock. Silvio had enough of his appetizer. It was time for the main course.

I moved myself so that he could continue blowing me and I planted my head squarely into her juicy cunt. She rotated around on Silvio in order to complete the daisy chain. My cock was getting the royal treatment it so rightly deserved as he swallowed my seven-plus inches. Her juices were splashing my face. Silvio was pushing against her as she bathed his nutsack, taint and rosebud. This was hot.

"Switch," She said, moving to take me orally. Silvio's head was under her butt. I took to his dick like a lollipop, slurping it and stroking it. It was thinner and smaller than mine but it was elegant; the pulled-back foreskin exposed his purple majesty in all its glory. I enjoyed it, every bit of it. And he appreciated it, too. I could tell. I was able to take all of him in, even down to his sack.

We must have been in that position for about a half hour when I pulled myself out of the bed. "Pee Again?"

"No. Wine and a joint and a break. My mouth is sore."

"Good idea."

Standing outside on the porch, we imbibed. Melissa placed her hand on my chest and tenderly caressed my nipple. "We haven't had a real threesome with a guy in several years. This is fun. I like how we're in no rush."

"Si. Very sensual."

"I'm loving that aspect, too. Let's enjoy this to the max."

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" I admitted that I had and it was my favorite way to enjoy pleasure, especially uninhibited pleasure.

She was quiet but then reached down and tugged my cock. "It's like free love...is back...like hippies, do you know what I mean? It feels good with you. Are you enjoying it?"

"I am indeed." I was idly stroking and tweaking her nipple. Silvio, who was now on his knees between my thighs, was also enjoying himself. Man, he really loved my cock.

"He looks so good in that position, doesn't he?" Silvio had me down his throat, his nose in my pubes. "He loves to suck. He'll suck anyone, no offense to you, but I swear he will..." She paused a moment, "But then, so will I..."

"Make that three of us. I love this freedom. How do you feel about fucking?"

We went back to bed with the intention of producing some mighty orgasms now. It was all a flurry of bodies connecting exquisitely. She rode my cock, his cock was between our mouths. I felt her queezing and drawing me in deeper. I sawed her in the missionary while he licked and fingered our assholes. She erupted in frantic bucking with sticky juices gushing from her hole. I pulled out and sprayed her stomach with an artful spread of pearly goo. Silvio took my place in her pussy and began to lick my cum off her body. He shared it with her. She shared it with me.

"Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me while I fuck her. Fuck me, too."

He needn't have asked me twice. No need to beg for it. My cock was still hard. I spit on his already wet anus and easily slipped in. This highway was multi-lane and obviously had been seriously traveled before. I pushed in until I was a deep as I could get but then he squeezed his sphincter around me and I swear, another inch slipped in rubbing against his prostate. We now got into a steady rhythm of him in, me out, her in, me-in, him-out with her arching up every other beat. We were all sweating profusely. Silvio came first with a bunch of thrusts that slapped my balls against his ass and caused Melissa to shout, "Yes...yes...faster..." He began to pump his cum into her, I held his hips in place. His sphincter was squeezing with each burst and it felt divine. When at last he squeezed hard, I let loose a volley into his bowels. He pushed into Melissa until I completed my encore. He collapsed upon Melissa and I on him.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until Silvio quietly said, "That was the best, most intense cum I ever had. No, really."

"Oh, come on, you always say that. When isn't it the best ever? But I have to say, it was mighty good."

"I give it a five-star rating. These accomodations are terrific!" I got untangled and headed to the bathroom again. When I returned, they were asleep. I turned off all the lights and walked out on the porch, lighting a smoke. I thought about this amazing spot and how lucky I was to find it. And I only had two more days of it.

Day Two

Sometime during the early morning hours, I felt someone nursing my dick. I was in dreamland. When I felt my cock get hard, I knew it was no dream, merely my morning wood. When I cracked my eyes open, Melissa was dressed and Silvio was nowhere to be seen.

"It's six o'clock. Ssssh. Just listen. Silvio went back home to walk the dogs and work. You won't see him today. Later on, maybe. I have to go to work. It's Friday and I have a big wedding coming in today. You won't be bothered except for Housekeeping at about eleven. I made coffee. I'll try to stop by on my break. Last night was great." I heard the screen door close.

I was alone on the big bed. What was I to do? I rolled over. When I rolled back over and it was ten o'clock. And I still had my morning wood! I poured a cup and walked into the shower. Rinsing off all the crusty cum made me appreciate the experience all over again. Boy, was I ever lucky to find this place. And Melissa and Silvio, wow. How lucky to find a pair of hedonists, too.

Breakfast consisted of coffee and Oreos. I heard it's what Olympic athletes train on. I walked outside sipping my coffee, looking at the pristine beach of powdery white sand. Another beautiful day in Paradise. I set my coffee down, dropped my shirt and ran into the warm water. The gulf was endlessly calm, a glassy surface as far as the eye can see. I saw some dolphins break the horizon. No people, no noise, isolation. Suddenly, a feeling came over me, a sensation I had not sensed in some time. I got out of the water, grabbed my stuff and ran back to the bungalow. I had to write.

Words and ideas flowed freely, my sentences were good. My fingers danced across the yellow pad. I produced nearly ten pages which basically wrote themselves. I was reading and editing when I heard a cart pull up. Melissa walked through the door.

"It's okay, don't get dressed. It's just me. It's almost seven, do you want dinner?"

"Ho...ly shit!...seven?"

"Yeah, seven. I stopped by earlier but you were writing and so I didn't bother you. But I took a picture."

She showed me her phone. It was a picture of me through a screened window, sitting naked, writing and smoking a bone, wine glass next to me. I looked like a real writer. "I love this picture. You have to send it to my phone."

"Did you know that Housekeeping was here and cleaned. She said that you didn't even notice her. And I sent a cutie over, too."

"Uh, I think I remember someone was here. I remember that you came by. Gee, I'm sorry, I was really into it. I couldn't stop writing...uh, let me clean all this up and put it away, I'm all dried up anyway..." I collected my papers and stopped to read one.

"Now come on, don't get into it again!" I nodded in agreement. Shit! It was seven o'clock. Where did this day go "So, you hungry? How does this sound? Silvio is still working but unlike you, he just can't stop until the inspiration runs out of him. He doesn't dry up. And then he sleeps for about ten hours. He said that he's going to come by later but I doubt he'll make it. How about I cook up some tacos. Make some margaritas. You roll a joint and maybe I have a surprise for you later...we'll see...no guarantees."

"Well, all right. And yeah, I'm hungry. I thought I'd cook up one of the things I bought in the general store yesterday but this sounds better...sounds like a plan."

"Okay, get out of here while I cook. Go take a dip before the sun sets." I gave her a joint and she shooed me out. I heard the blender start blending up drinks. I love a woman with a purpose.

I didn't even think to get dressed. I lackadaisically sauntered down to the water. About a half hour later, I heard her call and I lackadaisically sauntered back. What a way to live.

I walked through the porch into the kitchen. Imagine my surprise when I saw another woman standing next to Melissa. Both were still dressed but I stood there hanging to the left. Both started to giggle.

"Wow, what an entrance! Ray, this is Mary. She is the surprise I mentioned. Mary, help me bring everything out to the porch. We'll eat out there, the sun is setting and there's a nice gulf breeze...Oh, and Ray, don't get dressed." She pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. "Oh, that feels good to let the girls out." I just stood and watched as Mary, a petite Latina with a beautiful smile, pulled her shirt off, too. She didn't need a bra with her small, pert tits nearly filling out an A cup. But, oh those nipples! Little puffies that were just waiting for my lips. They glided by me with plates and glasses. I shrugged to no one in general as I slipped into the shower for a quick rinse.

I pulled my new "lost shaker of salt" tee-shirt on and walked out. Melissa and Mary were sitting in their pantieshaving shed their shorts. We made an interesting grouping.

"Hello, Mary. I'm Ray. Pleased to meet you, now that we're formerly introduced."

"Hi Ray. Nice to meet you, too. Nice shirt...and your pene lives up to expectations. too."

She and Melissa shared a knowing look. While I scarfed down a delicious Margarita and some equally delectable tacos, I listened to them.

"I told Mary about last night and she wanted a taste. So I sent her over to clean the bungalow today but-"

"When I came here to clean the room," Mary jumped in, "you were sitting at the desk and typing furiously. Naked. And I was horny! I don't think you ever saw me. I was insulted."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you today but I was very absorbed. My loss," I said while I gazed over her small frame.

"So I called her while you were swimming and explained that you were in writing mode and on another planet and I made her come over."

"I apologize profusely, Mary. What can I say? What can I do?" Then a thought hit me. "I know!" I jumped up from my chair and went over to Mary. I got down on my knees in front of her chair and spread her legs. A perfectly exquisite camel toe encased in pink panties stared back. I leaned in to worship her cleft. She moaned.

"I told you he was a classy guy."

As I licked, slurped and gently invaded her sweet lips through the cloth, she moaned again. But this was in between a running conversation she was having with Melissa. I didn't mind. She had a scent that was sweeter than most, without a strong musk. And the growing wet spot tasted equally sugary. Now and then, she would press her vulva into my mouth, or lightly hump it. However, I didn't want her to cum yet. This was an appetizer, a forshpice, a lagniappe.

I got up and sat back down. My damp, pussy-eating grin owned my face. I exclaimed, "Ahh, tacos..."

"That was mean to stop," Mary said but with no malice.

"I was ignoring Melissa. I don't want to be rude."

"How sweet."

I poured another drink and scarfed down a few more tacos. The women just looked at me and waited to hear me say that I was finished. They were patient for a while until Melissa said, sort of annoyed at my complacency, "We'll be on your bed. Join us when you're done."

I was on "island speed." I slowly finished up, nursing my drink and then maybe after ten minutes, I walked into the house. Before me, two women were delightfully entwined. The bungalow reeked of women scent. I breathed it in filling my lungs and my nose better than any toke. I chose to sit in a big chair and watch.

"Aren't you going to join us?"

"No, I'm going to sit here and take it in. You two are so hot." As I watched these women, my excitement increased and their familiarity with each other served to heighten the sensuality. I observed how Melissa caressed Mary's breast with such delicacy causing Mary's nipple to protrude like puffy nubs. Mary's hand was in Melissa's crotch but I couldn't see that, I could only watch Melissa's reactions and they were a porn film unto itself. Eventually, Melissa began to shift on the bed so she could go down on Mary. And here I am, naked in a chair watching all this with the hardest hard-on imaginable.

Mary arched up as Melissa slurped her crack. "Ohhhhh, baby...me encanta" Mary still had her hand in Melissa's gap and pulled her gently around and toward her. Now, I had a good old sixty-nine before me. My cock was bursting, I had to stop stroking it. They were so into it, I was mesmerized. Sounds of slurps, sucks, pussy farts, queefs, not to mention groans, moans, and sighs enveloped me. I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked over to the bed with Mary's snatch as the target. I squatted over Melissa's head and slowly penetrated Mary. My balls dragged along Melissa's forehead as I gently slid in. I synchronized my strokes with Melissa's clit bath. After a few minutes of this, I felt Mary squeeze me, sucking me in. She tensed and cried out, "Oh, mamá, yo vengo.../" as an orgasm washed over her. Melissa had not so much stopped sucking on her as just let Mary's clit flutter on her tongue. When at last she let out a satisfied sigh, I slowly pulled out and moved over to the other side of the bed.

In a moment, my cock was sliding in and out of Melissa. Mary was licking my balls and fingering my ass. And while I loved being in Mary, Melissa was better. Melissa was tighter, more reactive and more in control of her actions. While Mary was a little spinner, she was also a toy. Melissa was a woman. Getting sucked into Melissa's vagina was a joy, her sugar walls vibrating around my shaft. Over and over, her pussy sucked on me. As I would pull out, she provided resistance and sucked me back in. What a trick! I could only stand this for so long. I felt my orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum soon," I panted.