My Love For a Female Pro Wrestler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the pin, Peggy got off her, and Teri was left on the mat, one hand at her crotch and the other hand at her throat, rolling a little from side to side, trying to get air to her smoky lungs. Then the Terrorist came flying toward the ring and slid under the bottom rope. Her wrists were taped and she wore bracelets that looked like they were entwined with barbed wire. She was on her knees, over Teri's head, and began raking the bracelets on Teri's forehead. Blood, or what at least looked to be blood, came pouring out of Teri's head. The Terrorist then rolled Teri over on to her stomach, straddled her back, and put her in the camel clutch. The Terrorist reared back as if really trying to hurt Teri's back. Teri's face was a bloody mess and she was crying real tears, and screaming. Her chest and her gorgeous cleavage were bright red as the Terrorist put the strain on them.

I was on my feet. If this was fake, it was the most realistic fake I had ever seen. And Teri's tears certainly looked authentic. Two security guys ran into the ring. One chased the Terrorist off while the other bent beside Teri. He rolled her over on to her back. Both her hands were on her forehead and now her hands were dripping with blood. She was hysterical and it was obvious they wanted to get her out of there. The security guy pushed her to the ring apron, where the other one cradled her in his arms and carried her away. Teri was screaming, gasping for air, asking "Why? Why?" over and over.

McLane had been commentating the whole time on this real, vicious attack, and the bloodied Paisley.

I left my seat and ran to the back, determined to get in whether I was allowed or not. As it turned out, there was nobody to stop me. Teri was laid out on one examining table, with the two security guys over her. One was wiping the "blood" off of her. She was still hysterical, crying, coughing, her chest heaving. They were explaining to her that the blood was fake. Evidently, the "barbed wire" on the Terrorist's bracelets was actually rubber, and she had some blood capsules underneath the bracelets. So Teri wasn't actually cut after all. But she had not been warned of this angle in the hopes that she would panic as she did to enhance the realism.

An ingenious plot, but Teri wasn't really appreciating it right now. She had the fake blood all over her and couldn't stop crying. When the security guys stepped away, I came in and held her hand. When she could get a breath of air, she asked for her cigarettes. I got her Salems from her leather jacket, took one out, put it between her lips and lit it for her. The nicotine seemed to calm her, although she did cough frequently. Only then did I notice that Shannon O'Brien was on the other table, visibly in pain, her knee wrapped heavily with ice.

Teri was still upset and visibly shaking, barely able to hold her cigarette, but was able at least to talk. She explained that when she got back to the locker room, Shannon was there and in bad pain, and the good girls concluded that Sasha had intentionally hurt Shannon's leg. So Teri was even more nervous than usual heading into the ring against Peggy Lee. Then, whether intentional or not, Peggy Lee truly hurt Teri's arm and her crotch, and she was having trouble breathing, so she was very relieved when Peggy Lee finally pinned her but wasn't sure she could get out of the ring and was holding back tears. Then the Terrorist was on her, and she remembered that was supposed to happen, but when she saw the blood, she panicked. She started crying and really couldn't breathe. The Terrorist had pulled her back too hard in the camel clutch, and her back was killing her and she wasn't able to breathe with her chest being stretched and the Terrorist's hands on her throat. This made her panic even more. She thought she was being strangled to death when the Terrorist finally let her out of the hold.

She now had a lot of pain in her arm, between her legs and at her throat. She had bad welts on her throat from where Peggy had dropped her on the top rope and a massive bruise on the inside of her upper arm from where Peggy had dropped her knee. She and Shannon talked a little bit and concluded that Sasha and Peggy Lee had been really trying to hurt them.

I was an outsider and foreigner to this world, and hell, I'd known this girl for only 24 hours. I wanted to protect her, to do something, but I was essentially powerless. She assured me she would be alright and that I should go out to the gym while she cleaned up and changed.

Teri came out during the last match, Nina vs. Essence, and said she had gotten permission to leave early with me. She was carrying her bag and had changed into skin tight jeans tucked into knee high leather boots and her leather jacket. She was walking gingerly, as if she was in pain. I asked her if she was okay and she replied, "I don't know."

We got in my rental car and went to a Mexican restaurant. Teri started powering down margaritas and continued chain smoking her Salems. She was still shaken up by her match and her conclusion that Peggy Lee intended to injure her. Her neck was glowing red and she showed me how nasty the bruise on her arm was looking. Her back was terribly sore and she said was really concerned about between her legs. Peggy was supposed to leave some room between the ring post and Teri's crotch on that move, but had pulled her up tight and pulled really hard on her legs. Peggy was too strong for Teri to get herself the room she needed to not be hurt.

Teri was very tipsy from the margaritas and we headed back to the room. We made out passionately, her breath strong with the taste of tobacco smoke and tequila. She asked me to help her out of her boots and her skin tight jeans and I did so. I made love to her, but had to be very gentle and soft. She was in real pain. When we finished, I got her two aspirins, then again fell asleep as she smoked her post-coital cigarette in my arms.

12