My Love for Natalie P.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried her to the car, both of us naked and me with a full erection. I put her in the back seat and dressed myself and drove off.

Two hours later she woke up. She looked at me solemnly for a few seconds then said: "What was that?"

I smiled, "That was a road-trip special," I chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood should she be angry; I didn't know how she would react to what happened.

"That was the single-most violent orgasm I ever had. I think I passed out!"

"You did," I confirmed.

"Thank you so much for that. I was feeling as if I was about to explode and needed something to calm me down. This did the job fine," she smiled.

"I'm sorry I got a little rough with you back there," I said.

"Every once in a while a woman needs to get ravished. I guess it was my time," she laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Did I?" her eyes widened and she shyly laughed. "I think I was going to fly off and land somewhere else ... I don't even care about today's incident anymore ... but that's why you did it, right?"

"Yep," I proudly responded, playing along and claiming credit for her sudden good mood.

"You know," she began, "I'm not a very sexual person! I mean, I do love sex, but I'm not one of those nympho freaks that can't keep her legs closed but with you it's just right. I can't help it and for the first time I really do enjoy myself and I have no inhibitions."

I just sat there driving and smiling ... I mean what does a man say to that?

"He thinks he's the man, now, doesn't he?" she joked.

"Oh ... he's the man alright! Care to argue?" I joked back.

"Who am I to argue?" she laughed.

"Well ... just making sure," I, too, laughed.

"Don't get cocky on me now," she said.

"Oh, yeah?" I responded.

"Oh, I see. Is that how it's going to be from now on?" she laughed again.

"We'll just have to find out, won't we?"

For the first time in my life, I really was having the time of my life. I was laughing, joking, making silly gestures and just being myself. I hadn't been able to be myself since God knows when. It was a joy to be around this woman and even more so seeing that she was obviously having a great time, too.

We arrived at the motel we first made love a couple of days later. I asked for the same room and it was luckily available. After I checked in and she joined me we immediately began kissing and making passionate love; everywhere in the room. Once, twice, three times and who's counting. Then the next day we spent the night in the same room we stayed in together for the first time and we did the same. It was one long drive of discovery and pleasure.

Then we arrived in LA and we drove to her Beverly Hills mansion. She had not informed anyone that she would be coming so that only the necessary staff would be there to greet her.

I parked in front of the entrance and she went inside to clear the way for me. I had insisted that, and to her objection, no one knew she had a guest with her. She told me that the few people there were her trusted staff but I insisted that Hollywood will always be Hollywood so she gave her staff the night off after we check in.

She had a beautiful bathroom with a large Jacuzzi with powerful water jets in all the right places. And as she was slipping into her usual routine of showering after we arrived anywhere, I came into the bathroom turned the Jacuzzi on and grabbed her from the shower. She didn't object, so I carried her into the Jacuzzi. And instead of simply releasing her to be seated, I maneuvered her so that her front side was facing a strong water jet and spread her legs, her cunt a very few inches away from the powerful force leading to instant orgasm, then another orgasm then another until she tapped my forearm to release her. I sat facing her and she just looked at me, her eyes still dreamy from the triple orgasm bounty.

"I don't think I've ever had so many orgasms in a week in my life," she tiredly said.

"Is that good or bad?" I chuckled.

"It's exhausting," she shut her eyes slowly and said resting her head on the side of the Jacuzzi. "But it's also great. I never knew I had it in me. I hope I don't get used to this pace," she smiled; still her eyes shut. "And I don't think I've ever talked about sex so much, either."

I admired her gorgeous features. "I'm just happy you're so happy."

"I actually tried counting how many times we fucked since you came and lost count somewhere around fifteen to twenty," she laughed.

"Is that all?" I was being playful again.

"Yep ... he's the man again!" she chuckled.

"Yep ... and you'd better start getting used to it," I said.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I was waiting, in anticipation, to hear what she had to say. "I think I already am starting to get used to it," she said, in a serious tone.

My smile faded as my happiness turned into extreme joy; the kind of joy that doesn't warrant a smile but rather fills your whole body with a feeling of complete contentment. "Nat ... now we're here ..." I began. "What's going to happen?" I asked.

"I've been so selfish," she began surprising me. "All we've been discussing is ME this and ME that what will happen if who finds out about ME ... ME ... ME ... ME ..."

"Nat," I interrupted. "I'm fine with that. Like I said, we will base this whole thing around what your priorities are. No need to change that."

"Look at you," she began, "still trying to defend me even though I'm being a total Hollywood brat!"

"No , no, no," I said reassuringly. "You have more riding on this."

"Really?" she said "You left your home, your country, your family and your whole life and I'm the one with more riding on it?"

"You know what I mean," I said. "You've still got a long way to go. I've done my thing and if I go cruising for the rest of my life, nothing will change for me."

"Do you know how much I'm worth?" she asked and I shook my head. "Then I must say that if I, too, went cruising it will have no bearing on me either. Yet, we're sitting here weighing things on my priorities. I really don't care who thinks what or who says what, anymore. I don't think I've had a better time in my life and to me that's something. So ... you're staying as my guest and I won't allow anyone to ask questions. How does that sound?"

"Putting it that way makes sense. But please, whatever happens, don't jeopardize what you have going for you for my sake. The moment I see that happen, I'll be out of here," I said.

"Come here," she said and pulled me from the back side of my neck towards her and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

12