My Love for Natalie P.03

Story Info
How my love for Natalie Portman changed my life.
3.3k words
4.25
13.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeemaza
zeemaza
9 Followers

The first few weeks in Los Angeles were really nice. But after that I began to feel that I needed to be doing something new, for myself.

Natalie was everything I dreamed she would be, and more, but she was constantly in meetings with her people for preparation of her new movie. I always stayed out of sight when she had people in the house because once the press got news she was hosting a guy, the press would go crazy and we both didn't want that.

On the morning of my birthday, I was sitting on one of the various verandas of her Beverly Hills home. I was simply reflecting and thinking about various businesses I would like to experiment with. I good real estate development experience from my early years working on various projects before I got into the stock-market back home; so, since I didn't want to jump into the market in the States without thorough knowledge, I decided developing a small housing project would give me something to do. And since the market was down, I was sure I would be able to secure a piece of land with a good price.

"Someone's looking quite intense out there; are you OK?" Natalie's voice sucked me out of my process of deep thought.

I smiled, immediately, looking at her as she came onto the veranda wearing the skimpy bikini I had bought her a week ago. "Yep ... just exploring possibilities," I replied.

My words made her feel uncomfortable but she controlled her slight anxiety. "Planning on going anywhere?" she asked, still smiling.

"NO, not at all; I was just thinking about ways to invest ... you know ... I need to be doing something," I said.

"Am I that boring?" she laughed.

"You know I didn't mean it that way. It's just that I'm not used to sitting around doing nothing," I said.

"You're doing plenty; at least for me you are," she said.

"I'm glad I could be of service," I said and grabbed her buttocks and pulled her towards me and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

"It's your birthday today," she said after we broke the long kiss. "Happy birthday ... don't go anywhere ... I have a huge surprise for you this evening."

"Hmmm ..." I said, feeling a somewhat vigorous stirring in my groins. "Any hints?"

"I guarantee you'll love it," she whispered excitedly. "It's going to blow your head off," she naughtily chuckled.

"Everything you do blows me away, Nat," I said and planted another huge kiss on her lips while squeezing her buttocks.

Her lips parted when I squeezed and we kissed passionately. "Let's save it till tonight," she said, fighting the urge to kiss more.

"What about this?" I asked indicating my huge erection.

"As much as I'd like to suck you dry, I'd rather it waited till tonight."

I spent the whole day wondering what my present would be. I just genuinely hoped that it wouldn't be something expensive as I was particularly sensitive to the fact that accepting anything of value may be interpreted as gold-digging. So, I just wondered.

Of course, she had her usual parade of guest to the house to discuss her upcoming movie that, luckily, was to be shot in LA. I was dreading the moment that one day she would tell me that she would have to travel for a few months to do a film. So in fact, I found myself worrying a lot about the nature of this unusual relationship. And although this relationship was primarily sexual in nature, it was obvious that we were both developing feelings that were growing stronger by the day.

So to secure my position, I decided to go out and buy her a present, too and after a good three hour hunt I found her a pair of gorgeous emerald earrings; after all, anything green looked beautiful on her. However, I also decided that I would not give her the present until I saw what her present was. So if it turned out to be something of monetary value then I would return the favor as an exchange of gifts but if not, then I could always hand it to her on any other occasion as a token of love.

I had a late lunch and decided to go back to her house for a nap, I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for me. As I went into her house I noticed that she was still in her meetings so I went straight up to the master bedroom, where I was staying with her and went to sleep for the afternoon.

It must have been at least 8pm when I woke up. I was feeling adventurous so I rolled myself a huge joint and had a freezing cold beer with it at the risk of going lazy on her should she decide that we were going out. But then I started wondering where she was. Usually, when I napped she came to join me after she finished her meetings but today it was different.

The intercom next to my bed rang so I answered. It was her and she was ringing room one of the other bedrooms. We had a favorite room to make love in and it was from that room the buzzer originated. I got the hint. Her present would be pure sex till the next morning and I began to congratulate myself on the joint and beer.

I headed for the room and walked in to find her spread on the giant bed wearing a new set of lingerie that made her more of a sex goddess than she already was, Sinatra playing in the background. I developed an instant hard-on. This was the most seductive I had seen her in a while and it was obvious she was out to play. She had a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and it was open and ready. I was then a little disconcerted that I had had that beer but decided what the heck.

I walked over to her and smacked a huge kiss on her lips and poured us a couple of glasses of the bubbly. We didn't say much but I observed she was drinking faster than she usually did. Her eyes were glossy indicating she, too, had been smoking. Great! I thought to myself; she was obviously anticipating a mega-fuck, as she loved fucking while high.

After quickly consuming the bottle, she looked at me with one of her "I'm going to melt your heart" smiles and said: "I want you to trust me tonight ... can you do that?"

"Do you even have to ask that question?" I smiled back.

"Then lie down on the bed and don't ask any questions."

I did as I was told, anticipating the ride to come. She went to a drawer and brought some things out and came back to me. It was a bundle of straps and cuffs! First she blind-folded me than tied my hands and feet to their corresponding bed posts. The excitement almost made me cum before any contact. It was unbearable!

She then proceeded to tear my pants and boxers off using something sharp. Then, she began to slowly lick my feet, slowly and softly. She took her time then slowly began moving further and further up. She then teased me by letting her hair fall over my dick and she flicked it about causing to fly into a frenzy of ecstasy. Then she slowly began to suck my dick; very slowly. Then she made her way down to my feet again and sucked on my toes, again.

Then as she sucked my toes I got the shock of my life as someone got on the bed and began licking my dickhead. Whoever it was knew what she was doing. She licked expertly and then took my dick into her mouth deeper and deeper then back up and licked again. I wanted to speak up and ask what was happening but decided to play along and enjoy.

I then felt her crawling up to me and she began kissing me as the other person continued to work my dick that was on the verge of exploding. I did everything I could to control myself but it was becoming harder and harder by the second. Then she released our locked lips and sighed as if something stimulated her, too. She began breathing heavily and resumed the kiss and as she was about to do so I felt a movement on the bed and then ... the most beautiful sensation ever engulfed my dick as it entered a pussy that I had no clue to whom it belonged! But this pussy was different.

The person riding me moved expertly; slowly at first then picked up the pace. Natalie was also in a frenzy of ecstasy and was breathing heavily; the warm air of her breath hitting my partially covered face. I began responding and pumping faster as I closed in on the orgasm. The third person also began panting.

Natalie was the first to cum. I could hear the familiar voices of her orgasm as wave after wave hit her. Then I grunted loudly as I exploded into the cunt that was riding me at about the same time I began to feel the spasms of orgasm as she came. Then I felt her body collapse on me, then kiss me on the lips as if to thank me.

There was silence for about a minute then I felt the blind-fold being lifted off my eyes and I saw one of the most beautiful faces in the world just a couple of inches away; wide eyes gazing into my own. She brought her hand up to my face and stuck her middle and ring fingers and into my mouth and I sucked on them without question. Her fingers unmistakably tasted of Natalie's juices.

"Wait a minute," I said in complete surprise. "I know you," I continued.

The two girls giggled, "Really," the woman chuckled.

"No fucking way ... you're ..." I began then stopped in awe of her.

"Yes? .... I am? ..." she teased waiting for me to finish the sentence.

"She's my best friend," Natalie said proudly.

It was Mila Kunis! I had just fucked Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis!

My dick stood to full alert in a split second and Natalie saw it. She then got up and decided to take her turn riding it. She too felt good and began riding me hard and fast as Mila got to work tonguing me. Her kiss was different than Natalie's but it was beautiful. She tasted different and kissed different. Natalie was a more soft and romantic kisser while this one was a wild cat.

Mila then got up and sat close to my face so I could lick her, her back to Natalie. I obliged immediately but I was rougher than I was when licking Natalie and she loved it that way.

Mila tasted different, too. Her cunt was muskier than Natalie's. It was also slightly darker than Natalie's pure light pink and she was a lot more of a dripper; her juices flowed in abundance -- all over my face.

Again, we came all at once! I was still tied up but asked to be released and the girls both untied me each taking a side to do so.

After I was untied, I got up and went to the master bedroom and rolled a huge joint. I came back into the room and found the two young women giggling. I lit the joint and took a few giant puffs, then passed it around and then jumped in and lied down between the two. Each one sucked happily on the mega-joint and the effect was immediate. Their giggling became a little annoying as I felt there was some kind of inner joke between them that I was unaware of.

"What's so funny?" I asked, the irritation showing on me.

"Nothing," replied Natalie.

"No," interrupted Mila. "Something," she teased further, her wide eyes looking divine.

"What then?" I snapped irritably.

"It's just .. you're so .. ordinary," Mila giggled. "I was expecting some sex god or something .. the way Natalie made you out to be."

They giggled again.

"Well the joke's on you then," I snapped again. "You're the stars and you just fucked some sloppy foreigner.

They giggled even more, annoying me further, so I extinguished the dying joint and sat up on my knees, facing them. I then inserted the middle and ring fingers of both hands into their wet cunts and located their swollen g spots and rubbed hard. They both shut their eyes and began moaning loudly. Ten seconds later Natalie was shaking violently but I didn't stop. Then, a few seconds later Mila's cunt contracted and she pushed my hand out of her as she began squirting with a vengeance. Natalie came again and again I didn't stop. So after Mila stopped squirting I inserted my fingers again and rubbed again until she squirted again. By this time, Natalie had slipped into an extended orgasm; then she shut her eyes and fell asleep.

I then mounted Mila, taking her feet and placing them on my shoulders and penetrated her violently. I pumped hard and fast and just as I was about to come I withdrew and moved up so I could cum in her mouth. However, the intensity of the orgasm was too much for me so i started dripping over her body then I moved up so that the remaining few squirts squeezed my cum on her hair instead. Mila was also convulsing; she then fell into a deep sleep, too so I got up and went back to the master bedroom and slept, too.

I woke up the next morning, Natalie next to me. She was awake and gazing into my sleepy eyes.

"So ... had fun last night?" she asked.

"I guess so ... but ..." I hesitated.

"But?" Natalie was surprised to see me hesitant.

"I didn't want to fuck anyone else," I replied.

"I thought you'd be happy," Natalie was disappointed.

"My dick was in another woman's cunt and you think that that's ok?" I was a little angry. "You know, if I wasn't so drunk and stoned and blindfolded, I never would have gone for that."

"Why not?" Natalie asked, as if hurt.

"Because ... I guess I really am in love with you and only you and although fucking two stars is better than one, it's not what I really wanted."

"But I just did it because I thought you'd be thrilled," she explained.

"How did you convince her to do something like this?" I asked.

"She was telling me how she hadn't gotten laid in a while and she was depressed a little so I thought this would help her ... but before that I was trying to figure out what to get you for your birthday and it dawned on me that you might be bored and needed something different," she said.

"Different?" I sarcastically asked.

"Yes," she seemed worried.

"Well ... this is, as sure as hell, different," I smiled, deciding to let it go and be pleasant. "But please understand," I continued. "You're more than I ever dreamed of."

She kissed me on the lips, "I'm sorry if I did something to bother you, but I really thought you'd love it!" she said.

"Oh I loved it, don't get me wrong but ... nothing gives me more pleasure than just knowing that you're the one that's with me," I sincerely said.

"I am in love with you, do you know that?" she said and rested her head on my chest.

"That's all I want," I replied and fell into another deep sleep.

The next few days, life went on as normal. Natalie would go into her meetings and I would just wait for to finish and then we would fuck like there was no tomorrow until we slept. Then I decided to really do something that would keep me busy so I began looking for some land to buy and start the project I was thinking of. I also decided to study a little for a contractor's license.

Natalie also started working on her movie. She would leave very early and come back home very late most of the time. During that period I found a nice piece of land that was suitable for building a nice little five home settlement in the suburbs of LA. I had been able to secure it for a fabulous price due to the recession and was sure to make a lot of money out of it after I had developed it. I had also taken my test and got my license so work was good and although I had to dig into my savings, I was still well off.

Then one evening, I found Natalie back at home relatively early. I was happy to see her because it was some time since I had been with her. However, she looked a little worried. We talked for a while and had a nice homey dinner and I asked her about what was troubling her.

"Mila wants to come and visit," Natalie announced.

"Why?" I was curious if she needed another fuck, or what.

"I think she would like a repeat episode," Natalie said.

"Then tell her that we can't do that again," I said.

"I did but I think she's really depressed and needs some company or something," she said.

"Tell her to come over and we'll nicely explain things to her, the two of us together."

Two nights later, Mila came for a late dinner. She looked ravishing! She was giggly and bubbly and she looked like a sex goddess. I couldn't help staring at her throughout the dinner to the point that I felt Natalie was not too happy about it.

"Well," she said as we were at the dinner table. "I guess you guys want to know why I wanted to see you guys again."

We both nodded. "Yep," we said in total unity.

"I haven't stopped thinking about our night together," she said.

"Mila," Natalie said, interrupting her.

"No, no, no, wait," Mila, in turn, interrupted.

"Mila," I said gently.

"Will you just give me a chance to finish," Mila was excited.

"OK, go on," I said.

"Nat, you know how I was telling you I hadn't gotten laid in a very long while?"

"Natalie nodded, "Yes."

"And I haven't gotten laid ever since that night we had together, either," Mila continued.

"Mila," I gently tried to interrupt but she wouldn't have it.

"Well," Mila began, then paused. "I'm pregnant."

"What," I said, a little too nervously, my heart skipping a beat.

Natalie's eyes shifted downwards towards her plate.

"I'm having your baby," Mila said excitedly.

We were both silent. I looked at Natalie and noticed her eyes were filling with tears. "Nat?" I said.

Natalie weakly smiled then looked at me sadly.

"Aren't you guys happy for me?" Mila asked happily.

"Nat?" I said again trying to get a response from her, ignoring Mila.

Natalie began to talk slowly and hesitantly: "Are you planning on keeping it?"

"Keep it? That's What I always wanted," responded Mila, still very happy about it.

"Can we just focus here for a second?" I said.

"Aren't you guys happy for me?" Mila said her tone changing.

"Happy about it?" I snapped. "You're carrying my baby and I hardly know you."

Mila became angry, "Well, it takes two to tango," she almost screamed.

"Mila," Natalie tried to cool her down.

"What?" Mila screamed. "What's your problem?"

"I'm pregnant too."

zeemaza
zeemaza
9 Followers