My Lover

Story Info
She meets her lover for a few precious hours.
1.3k words
4.25
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly wait for our meeting. I ached for him all day long, knowing we would be together soon. I arrived an hour before him. I tried to distract myself, but couldn't think past the pounding of my heart. I don't know why I react this way to him. We have had other encounters, but none that gave us the freedom to do what we please to. I am always nervous at first, like it is the first time. He laughs at my giggly nature, it amuses him. I'm glad he thinks it's endearing, I certainly can't control my reaction to him. After a few kisses, my giddiness leaves me and I am lost in him.

There is a knock at the door. I jumped in excitement to answer. I open the door and in he walks with a smile. I try so hard to act calm. I know he can see right through it. I can't hide much from him. I try to make small talk to ease my discomfort. What is wrong with me? We are here for one thing only and we both know it. My idle chitchat is a formality, one that makes me feel secure. He knows how much I want him; I wonder what it is that brings him to me.

He has had many women in his life. I don't think I have much to offer him. My figure is more than nice and people have told me that I am beautiful. I don't see much past my flaws. My perception of myself is a bit warped. I think of all the people he could have and why he is choosing to spend his time with me. I won't complain about it, try not to question it. He exudes sexuality. There is an amazing chemistry between us. Or, it could be that I want him so badly. Sitting near him and not being able to touch him is torture. Public displays of affection are not allowed between us.

He brings me back to reality with a rough kiss. My attention is fixed on him; he kisses me long and deep. God, I love the way he does that! He loves to tease me, grabbing my hair, pulling me to him for an intense kiss, and then lightly grazing my lips with his. I take it all in. My natural instinct is to submit to him, all his desires. I react so naturally to him, no thought involved. My body responds to him like he is the conductor of the orchestra. I want him to devour me, but he is very patient and takes his time.

He takes me to the bed and peels of my pants and shirt. Leaving me in my white lace panties and bra. I have to admit, the white does look great against my tan skin. He does not shed his clothes; he only looks at me before he begins to work on me. He kisses me slowly, moving to my cheeks, down my throat and back to my mouth. His presence is overwhelming. I'm intoxicated by his scent. He continues his assault on my senses. Trailing his mouth and tongue down my stomach, lingering for a moment around my naval. God, I hope he is going to continue down, I can't stand it! He kisses and licks around my thighs, barley touching my womanhood. He leans back and pulls off my panties. My legs close together, I am becoming self-conscious again. He doesn't rush with me, just glides his hands up my thighs urging them to open for him.

His tongue laps at my clit softly; it sends a shiver throughout my body. He continues to be gentle with me, trailing his tongue up and down my clit. Up and down, then in circles, he teases me before dipping inside to taste me. My breath comes quicker and a small moan escapes my lips. I garb his head, eager for more of him. It was with that signal he began to use more force. His tongue ring settles on my clit, what a thrilling sensation it creates as he moves it against me. Violently he strokes my clit, fast and hard. My legs tremble and jerk in response. I raise my arms above my head and clutch the sheets. Closing my eyes, I am engulfed by the feelings I'm having. How does he know me so well? Everything he does is just right. I start to climax, but stop him before I can. It will be over before it ever begins if I don't. Pulling his face to me, I kiss him and taste my love on him. I lick his face clean to savor my own sweet flavor. I do love the way I taste.

He strips down, he is so very masculine. I love to look at him in all his manly beauty. Everything about him turns me on. I move to lie on top of him and kiss him sweetly. Stroking his chest and kissing him down his throat, I move toward his cock. As I take him in my mouth, I can taste his pre-cum. I only want to please him in every way possible. He groans from my attentions. I take him all in, raking my tongue up his shaft as move up. Slow and methodically, I caress his head with my mouth and tongue before going back down faster than before. Back and forth from base to head, he twitches in response to me, sucking in his breath and moaning softly. I need to feel him inside me, filling me up.

I stop and kiss him, ready for the foreplay to end and the reckless abandon to begin. The passion inside drives me wild. I want to feel his body pressing on me, smothering me. He knows my need and gives me everything. Still slow and gentle, his cock slides into me. I am so wet I can begin to feel my juices on the insides of my thighs; he has that effect on me. Pleasure rages through my body. I don't want it to end. He grabs my hair and kisses me while he plunges deep inside me. My legs wrap around his back, locking him into me. Stroke after stroke, my orgasm starts to build. Unlocking my legs to release him, I move on top, laying flat against him. Rubbing my face on his neck, in a feline gesture of affection, I inhale him. He holds my hips tight to him as I start a slow grind. My hair dangles in his face, tickling him. A few more kisses and then I sit straight up. Placing my hands on his chest I take him in as deep as I can stand. He feels so good, a perfect fit. He likes to watch me, and I like him watching. I wonder what my eyes reveal as I stare down at him. I rock myself into him. I could cum instantly. Trying to keep myself calm, I pause every now and again. Trying to prolong the experience. I fell the heat spreading through my body as a star to climax. My head naturally falls back and I moan out as my orgasm mounts. Moans turn to screams of pleasure as I reach the pinnacle. I collapse on him, by body shaking from it all. He lets me catch my breath before moving behind me. When he enters, it sends pulses of sensation throughout me. Swollen and sensitive, the feeling is intensified. He slams into me without mercy. He pins my arms laying flat against me, I can feel his heat. With every thrust, it sends chills through me, I moan in response. His cock swells inside me, he is ready. His orgasm comes quickly, yelling out with its release. He lies on top of me, touching me softly. I turn to meet his lips in a passionate kiss. There we stay to relish in the aftermath. I never imagined it would be like this. I had only hoped it would. Amazing, I have found the perfect lover.