My Lover & I & a New Friend

Story Info
He brings his girlfriend a playmate.
2.1k words
4.05
29.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He approaches me, smiling easily.

Without saying a word he walks behind me, lowering a blindfold across my eyes and securing it firmly. Even the ability to distinguish light from dark is denied me as I feel his hands tugging gently at the edges of my clothing, stripping me bare before him. With a guiding hand on my back, I am pushed lightly across the floor until my knees hit the edge of the bed. As if hearing an unspoken command, I climb on the bed and place myself in what I believe to be the center of the bed, waiting expectantly. His hand flat on my chest pushes me backwards, and he immediately straddles my waist as if to keep me laying down. I feel him attach some kind of binding to each wrist, which in turn is raised above my head in turn and secured to opposite sides of the headboard. Music comes on. Something instrumental, just loud enough to cover his movements around the room.

Moments later something warm and oily drips on my chest. His hands, oiled as well, start to rub the oil into my upper body. I can feel the strength in those hands, though his touch is anything but rough. The palms of his hands pass over my breasts like butterflies; just barely grazing my nipples. He works the oil onto my arms, stomach, and hips, before straying back upward, this time grabbing a breast firmly in each hand, kneading, squeezing almost to the point of discomfort before easing up. He rolls one of my nipples between his fingers; squeezing, pulling, pinching, making me arch upward toward him. I jump slightly as something sharp sinks into my other tit, then quickly smile and relax as I realize he only bit me. Kinda hard too. Hmmm.

His other hand has traveled down my hip, across my belly, and up and down the length of each thigh. I am becoming lulled by his steady, almost languid movements, but become more alert the farther up my thighs his fingertips travel, moving closer to my sex. He moves his hand up farther still and places it firmly between my thighs. He starts rubbing his hand back and forth from my ass to my clit, gripping my pussy each time almost as if claiming possession. I find that not only have my thighs parted for him without my meaning them to, but that I am also arching my pelvis to encourage him to rub even harder!

I spread wider for him, wanting more than anything at that moment to be able to take his hand and shove his fingers inside my throbbing pussy, but all I can do is whimper softly.

"I know what YOU want," he says almost playfully.

"You want THIS!" he says as he spreads me open with one hand and shoves two fingers on his other hand all the way into my wet, hungry snatch.

He covers my mouth with his as I arch up higher to grind against his hand, our kisses aggressive; feral. He slams his hand against my sex, but pulls out after less than a dozen thrusts, leaving me aching for more.

"Now I KNOW you want it," he says smugly. Trying to hide my frustration, and unwilling to let him know how severely turned on he has made me, my only response is to turn my head away from where I think he is and not say a word.

"Oh, but you are quite the bitch, aren't you?" he asks softly.

Without warning, he shoves my knees apart, lifting them, definitely not being nearly as gentle as he was earlier. I can't help but jump and give out a yelp as his hand lands flat between my spread thighs with a sharp SMACK!.

Then he pulls back and does it again!

And then a third time!

In the near quiet following I become aware of a new sound. A soft noise, almost..... a whimpering.

Wait a minute!

The sound is coming from me!

His soft, self-satisfied chuckle makes me aware that he, too, hears the start of my submission, the sound of my will beginning to bend. He laughs heartily, almost absent-mindedly patting my exposed, burning sex.

"I see," is all he says for a moment.

I think I hear movement, but I can't be sure.

"We are going to play a new game now, Pet," I hear him say.

I feel fumbling at my wrists; first one, then the other, as they are released from the headboard. He pulls my wrists together in front of me, and I feel him clipping them together. He instructs me to stand up at the edge of the bed. Trying to re-assert my control, I hesitate, only to be rewarded by being yanked forward by my wrists until I have no choice but to either stand, or fall on the floor.

He walks me across the floor, and I follow, wondering where he is leading me. My hips bump into something hard, yet soft, and my confusion deepens as he bends me over the top of it by walking around the side of it, stretching my arms out before me until I am flat against its surface. I can feel him attaching my wrists to something straight in front of my head, arms stretched out all the way. The surface feels kind of rough, but padded like I'm laying on a thin pad of some sort that's resting on a hard surface.

Still no light penetrates my blindfold. He tells me to spread my legs as wide as I can, then comes around and pushes my ankles even farther apart, so that my knees are un-bent, and my sex in completely exposed. The next time he speaks, he is once again in front of me, telling me he has something special for me. I feel the head of his cock rub against my closed mouth, pressing insistently. He wraps my long hair around his fist, and pushes his cock into my now open mouth. I don't want to admit it, but it's turning me on the way he is fucking my mouth while using my hair to guide me.

I suck him for sometime, making love to his hard cock with my mouth. Running my tongue up and down the length of him, gently sucking his balls one at a time, taking the whole of him as deeply as I can; making him crazy when I suck hard on his swollen head.

I suddenly become aware of a new sensation. Someone's mouth, teeth and tongue are buried in my pussy with as much enthusiasm as I am showering on the cock in my mouth. I am so swept away that it takes me a moment to realize that at some point we have been joined by a third party, and I suddenly stop sucking, panicking mildly.

"Relax," he says to me, "Just because You are a bad girl does not mean that anything truly bad will happen. Just relax, and enjoy the ride."

A brief moment of panic runs through me as I contemplate my current situation: Here I am, every inch of my naked body exposed, firmly attached to what I have figured out is a table of some sort, totally helpless, and subject to the whims of two sexually aggressive men, one of whom I may not even know, the latter of whom has his tongue rammed up inside my pussy; large hands digging into my inner thighs. His tongue finds my ass, and I suddenly find myself not only not worried about the thrashing my body will most likely take, but looking forward to it. His mouth withdraws from my crotch, only to be replaced by warm oil dripping down from the top of my ass, and over my pussy. I attack the hard cock in front of me even more fervently, a low groan escaping me as the second guy shoves his fingers in my ass and cunt simultaneously, quickly establishing a nice, steady rhythm.

Already I can feel the familiar muscle spasms deep inside me as my orgasm starts to build. I ride the edge , feeling the need, but can't seem to get where I want to go. I start to buck against the man's hand, urging him to move harder, faster, to push me over the edge, but he resists my efforts, actually easing up while slowing it down, not letting me come.

The ache is so deep in me it's all I can do to keep from screaming, though I am unable to restrain from growling, almost animal-like.

"I know what you want, Pet," says my lover, "I just want to give him a hand, that's all."

He moves past me, towards his friend, who had removed his hand from my pussy. I feel my lover's hands on my ass and thighs, as he spreads me open as far as he can, and I feel his friend's cock prodding gently at my opening.

That is the last time he is gentle. He thrusts his entire rock-hard cock all of the way into me, filling me completely. I cry out in pleasure as he moves forcefully inside me, getting all the deeper as my lover keeps me spread open to him. I feel him gathering my long hair in his fist, which he then pulls back sharply. It seems like only moments before my inner muscles start to spasm and an intense orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave, leaving me gasping for breath. At the same time, I feel his cock pulsate as he comes in gushes. I can already feel his come start to ooze out of my pussy, and my lover's (?) hand rubs it all over my snatch and ass. His friend has pulled out, but I'm not sure where he is. I feel lubricating oil being dripped along the crack of my ass, and my lover's hand continuing to rub back and forth, working the oil into my pussy and ass; plunging deeper every time.

"Time to cool you down a bit, Pet," my lover says, "But since it WAS awfully nice of my friend to put forth such effort and make you come so pretty, I think you might find some way to thank him? What say you lift your head as best you can and open your juicy mouth for him?"

I can sense a presence along side of me, and I obediently raise my head and open my mouth in invitation. A hand gently lifts my chin, and guides his now-softening cock into my mouth, where I start ministering to him with my wet tongue. It briefly crosses my mind that I'm no longer sure who is doing what, and also that I am so thoroughly turned on I truly don't care, just as long as they don't stop. Between the hardening cock in my mouth, and the fingers pushing more and more lube deeper and deeper into both of my holes, and I get lost in the pure feeling of it all.

For a couple of minutes I think I feel the initial burning in my ass I've always associated with Anal-Ease, but then it fades as yet more lube is pushed in.

"My friend and I are going to move you a bit, Pet," my lover says, "Don't struggle, just let us move you."

The cock withdraws from my mouth, and I feel two sets of hands grab me under each hip. I am told to bend my knees, and I do, coming to rest still attached to the upper part of the table, with my ass in the air on bent knees.

"I'm going to lay down under you now, so just relax and let me position myself under you; there's a girl."

He somehow manages to slide in under me, both of us fitting together nicely. His friend gets behind me and starts rubbing his once-again hard cock along my crotch, this time focusing on my ass more than anything. He spreads my ass cheeks apart and slowly proceeds to work his cock inside! He takes his time, relaxing when I tense, pushing deeper when I relax. God, this feels amazing! I push back against him, urging him even deeper, which he takes as a sign to start moving gently in and out, slowly increasing his rhythm, then after a couple of minutes of this, he stops.

It only takes me a moment to figure it out as my lover pushes his way into my pussy from beneath! I have never been this thoroughly filled in my life! Then, to make the pleasure almost unbearable, they both start moving in unison, getting faster with every stroke.

Just when I think I can't take any more, the guy grabs my hair, pulls back hard and growls, "Come for me now; I want to hear you scream."

And I do; long and loud and hard. Gee, I hope the neighbors aren't home.