My lover, My pet

Story Info
Female Dom and Her sub.
1.2k words
4.45
25.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I'd seen you. My excitement grew as My pet , My lover ,My friend walked through My door. Sheepishly, you looked at Me through long lush eyelashes any woman would die to possess.

"Come here My pet. Tell Me how have you been."

Sitting at My feet, gazing up at Me, you tell Me of your hard arduous week. I could see the strain on your handsome face and feel the tension in strong shoulders as I caressed them.

Standing, I took your hand and led you to My bedroom. There in the middle of My expansive room was an ornate four poster brass bed; on one side a teak chest containing all of My prize toys; on the other side a stand with My oils, lotions and potions to soothe the tension from My lovers delicious body.

"Come My pet, Let Me release the pent up tension of your long week."

Slowly I unbuttoned your linen shirt as I kissed your sweet mouth, lingering long enough to savor your tenderness, as you returned my kisses with such passion. When your clothes were removed, I dropped My silk robe to the floor. Standing before you, your eyes gleamed as you took in the fullness of My breasts.

"On the bed with you My pet."

Lying face down on the queen sized bed. You glanced over your shoulder Cooing "Yes Ma'am."

Straddling your bottom, feeling the heat penetrate my thighs, 'My God this man excites me so.' My thoughts raced through My head.

I reach for My oils awaiting Me on the stand, a little burner warming the ylang ylang and bergamot. Pouring a small amount into My hand, I rub them together. As I reach forward, starting at your shoulders, I gently knead the taught muscles, grasping them between my thumb and forefingers. Rolling them and messaging them, I feel your body relax under My deliberate manipulation in no time. With each movement, My breasts caress your smooth back, tantalizing my nipples as they grow harder and harder.

Between my thighs, your ass wriggling against My pussy stirs My juices from deep within. Pouring more of the Warm sweet-smelling oils into My palms, I massage the rest of your broad back; all the while rubbing My own body up and down yours. I could hear the deep sighs murmur across your lips as your body completely succumbs to total relaxation.

Spreading my legs wide enough to enable you to open your legs, you eagerly oblige. My fingers, sliding down the crevice of your sweet tight ass, massaging the muscles of your taught buttocks, I liberally lubricate your ass. your hips gyrating, trying to capture My hand as I stroke your ass hole. Bending down I kiss your bottom as I slide off your body; your moans growing more audible.

"My pet I have a surprise for you."

Suddenly you rise and look over your shoulder, a questioning look in your deep blue eyes.

"You know I would never cause you any harm," I exclaimed.

From behind Me I pulled out into full view My new toy. A smile of delight crossed your lips.

"My pet, I want to share with you the pleasure you have given me so often."

Reaching for the straps to secure the toy of pleasure, I adjusted the strap-on, inserting the connecting dildo deep into my wet pussy. My pet watched totally enthralled with the procedure. At first it felt very foreign, but then a surge of power engulfed Me.

"Are you willing to let Me take your sweet ass, as you have Mine so many times before, or will I have to bind you?"

"No Ma'am. i'll do what You want."

Smiling to Myself, I could hear the purr come from My pet. "you always were so eager to please me."

Slowly raising your firm round ass up to greet Me, and sliding forward, I position Myself behind you. Pumping the oils up and down the long shaft of My cock, the dildo slams deep inside of My pussy with each stroke. Grasping it, I lean forward, pulling your hot tight ass back onto the hard but silky tool rising from my not throbbing groin.

Easing My cock slowly into your sweet puckering hole, I feel you relax under My grasp, allowing me entry. The excitement growing deep within Me, I thrust forward, filling you. My whole body vibrating. I feel your whole body shudder as you come back onto my cock. The words, "OH my God!" pouring from your lips.

"Are you ok my pet?"

And again all I could hear was, "Oh my God!" as you met my next stroke.

Not holding back, I thrust forward again, filling your ass, pumping deeper and deeper into your delicious hole. My nails raking your back as they slide over your sleek oiled body. Faster and faster, the frenzy grows deep within Me. My own climax mounting, I slam into you, driving the stiff cock into my pussy. My juices poured down my thighs.

Reaching around your legs I grip your rigid cock, throbbing in my hand as I pump into you from behind. your moans grow louder and longer.

"Mistress may i cum?" you beg.

"No, My pet. Your hard cock was to much for me to resist."

Slowly I withdraw My cock from your ass. your moans of disappointment were evident, as I roll you over. Swiftly removing the toy, I straddle your handsome face, lowering my dripping pussy to your hot mouth.

"Hmmm this should keep you quiet for the moment." your tongue so firm and wet penetrating my pussy.

Leaning forward I take your hard throbbing cock into my eager mouth, sucking your cock with a hunger I've had building inside of me for some time. I thought I would go mad if I could not possess you.

your tongue, hard as it slammed deep into my vibrating pussy, searing me. I rock my pussy on your sweet torturing mouth, my pussy lips wrapping around your wet tongue. In response to your attacks on My pussy, I drive My head down onto your rigid shaft, your cock penetrating my throat. Swallowing your delicious cock deeper and deeper, I hear the primal groans escaping your throat, vibrating my cunt..

Again you beg through the deeps moans, "My cock is ready to explode! May i cum, Mistress? ...Please, oh please!"

"No My pet," I replied.

With your sweet nectar lubricating My throat, your cock slides deeper and deeper.

"Oh God! Please Mistress!"

I ignore your pleas, your body quivering under me.

"Fuck Me My pet with your tongue!"

Faster and faster, your tongue searing my pussy, I clamp down on your tongue as you penetrate me, sending my body into spasm. Thrashing my pussy against your face as My body gave in to its release, My juices spurting over your chin. I reach forward, cupping your swollen balls.

"Oh My pet Cum for Me now!"

With those words, sucking harder, your body violently explodes, filling my mouth with your hot sweet cream. My body shuddering as I give into another orgasm, My juices washing your face as I cum again and again. Our combined gasps and moans gave way to a rapture of sweet ecstasy.

Collapsing on top of you, "Oh My pet," My breathing heavy, I roll off your wet passion filled body. Crawling up beside you, I take you in my arms.

"Sleep my pet," I whisper, kissing your swollen reddened lips.

Crooning, you curl into me, snuggling against my heaving breasts, "Sweet dreams my lover, My Pet."

Aphrodite