My Loving Dad

Story Info
Finding out about Love with my dad.
3.4k words
4.27
6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both my parents are short, my mom just reaches 5' and my dad is 5'7". They both are fun to be around but I could tell things were not so good between them but, I kept my mouth shut and grew up just being normal to both.

I took after my mom physically, I was 18, 5'3" tall, short very blonde hair that was past my shoulders in length, and very little body hair at all.

Since I was schooled at home, I never had social pressures put on me because of my size. To be honest, it never bothered me until now.

I had a few friends and now that I was 18, I would go out with them to places and being exposed to the real world and females was exciting. Except, I could not find a girlfriend.

I got home early one Friday night and quietly snuck in the house, made it to my bedroom down in the basement, and put on some porn and masturbated to it.

As I was falling asleep, I heard my mom and dad arguing so I decided to listen in on their ranting.

"I'm sorry, John, it's just too big for me and hurts. I have tried and just can't do it anymore."

"Fuck Mary, at least can you just jack me off and let me cum on your face? I mean, that can't be painful."

"John, no, please forgive me but I just don't care for sex anymore. Go find another way to get off. Just keep it private and not let Mike or me find out."

I heard dad walk out of the house and get in his car and leave and could hear mom crying.

"Fuck, that's messed up. Dad must really be hung if it hurts mom. I mean, I came out of her and I had to be bigger than his cock." With that I fell asleep.

Since it was Saturday, I got up, helped dad do the yard work and took a quick swim in the pool to cool off. About the time I was going to get out, dad came out with a drink in his hand and his bathing trunks on and climbed in the pool and laid back on the steps.

"Hot day, isn't it?" he asked me.

"Yeah, dad, sure glad we have this pool to cool off in. Did I hear mom leave? She went to the store?"

Dad sighed, then said, "No Mike, your mom is going to stay at her sisters for a while. We had an argument and things are kind of weird between us right now." He then got up and went and got another drink, this time he brought me one.

"Thanks dad, I like these, mom gets angry when I have a drink."

"Yeah, she gets mad at me also, so I only drink if I am on the road or not going to be around her for a while."

Dad leaned back, closed his eyes and it wasn't long, he was asleep. I took my time with my drink and got out the pool, showered and started fixing us something to eat.

A good hour had past and I went out to tell dad dinner was ready and as I was about to speak, I noticed he had a hard on. I freaked at the size of his cock. I know it had to be at least 7 inches long and as round as a 50-cent piece. I just stared at it and moved back inside the house and called out to him dinner was ready.

Dad came in about 5 minutes later and I could still see his semi hard cock outlining his swim trunks.

"I hope sausage and a salad is okay," I said.

"That sounds great, I'm not that hungry so it's perfect."

We ate with just a little small talk and I excused myself after we cleaned up the kitchen.

I went down to my room, pulled up some porn on the computer and jacked off. The sight of my dad's cock aroused me and I needed relief. I took a short nap, woke up with a hard on and decided to checkout some gay porn. My topic was father/son sex. It was hot, it made my cock grow very hard and I started jacking off to the video.

Little did I know, my dad was standing at the door watching me.

Evening came and dad said, "Let's go out tonight and have a meal and a drink."

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

We went to a popular diner, had a light meal and then dad took me to a bar just outside of town.

"I come here every now and then and know the owner and bartender, they will let you in and have a drink or two."

We went inside and there were only a few people there so we ordered a drink and dad introduced me to the owner.

"Mike, this is Charles, Charles, my son Mike."

"Hey Mike. Nice meeting you. Hey, just do me one favor, I am going to put a coke in front of you and every time that door opens, take a swallow. That cool?"

"Yes sir, no problem."

One drink became three and dad said, "enough, time to call it in. Thanks Charles."

We got home and dad was in a good mood, telling a few dirty jokes and we started lightly wrestling.

Dad had me in a bear hold from behind me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck and then his hands reached down and started rubbing my cock through my pants.

I couldn't move. I wasn't sure what to do, so I let him do it.

It didn't take long for my cock to get hard and I realized I could feel his cock against my back. I just stood there and didn't move. He soon started kissing the back of my neck lightly and moved his hands up under my shirt and just lightly pinched my nipples.

"Come on," he said quietly, and lead me to their bedroom.

I followed him, my mind going crazy, my cock hard and my heart beating fast. When we reached the bedroom, he slowly helped me undress then undressed himself and quietly said, "let's shower."

I followed him to the shower and as he started rubbing my cock, hugging me, and squeezing my ass cheeks, I reached out and took his cock in my hands and just felt the size of it with a building lust.

Dad's body was smooth like mine and I noticed he kept his crotch area shaved clean. I barely had any hair so we both had naked cocks.

I was in heat and dad was also, he pulled me into his body and we kissed with passionate desire.

I needed this, I needed to finally feel lust, so I slowly slid down his body and put his cock in my mouth and started sucking it deeper and deeper.

"Mike, I am going to cum, you need to quit." He panted.

I couldn't stop, I wanted this. I could feel his balls in my hands tighten, his cock getting harder and then I could feel his cum pulsing through his cock deep in my throat. I sucked him harder trying to pull all his cum out.

"Fuck!! Mike," dad exclaimed loudly, and then pulled away and pulling me up and kissing me again with a fervor.

He turned off the water, dried us off and took my hand and brought me to bed.

We hugged and kissed some more then he went down, sucked my nipples for a little while and then went down to my cock.

His mouth felt so hot around my cock and I could feel his tongue licking my balls when he would stop at the base of my cock.

I was building up fast and grabbed his head and screamed, "Suck it dad, take my cum,"

With that, I shot a load of cum so hard I almost passed out, I did fall asleep after mumbling, "Thank you, good-night."

I woke up the next morning and just laid there thinking about the night. It was good, I wanted more, I hoped dad wanted more also. I finally got up showered, and went into to the kitchen.

Dad was sitting there, had coffee made, orange juice in a glass out, and some eggs and toast ready for me to eat.

"Mike, about last night, I hope I didn't go too far. It was something inside that needed to let go and you look so much like your mom. I saw you looking at father and son porn and it just triggered something in me."

"Ah, yeah, Dad. I wanted it, I still want it. I don't know what else to say. I haven't come close to having sex except watching porn and masturbating and then at the pool, I saw your hard cock, something inside of me wanted. After last night, I know what I want. I can be mom for you."

"Are you sure? I would love for that to be true. I want to make you, my lover." Dad replied.

"Can we spend the day in bed?" I asked.

"You bet, Mary."

That made me laugh, but I liked it.

We finished breakfast and went back to the bedroom, undressed, and started making out again.

Dad's skin felt so soft and it just made me horny so I went down on his cock again and just savored the feel and taste of it in my mouth and in my throat and the feel of his balls in my hands.

"Not yet Mary, not yet," my turn to tease you.

"Okay John, I am yours."

That seemed to turn him on even more and he circled my nipples with his tongue and sucked them lightly then moved down to my cock. My cock is almost 6" long and he made love to it like I dreamed he would.

After a few minutes, he said, "Mary. Turn over for me."

This was all new to me and something I was wondering if it would happen. Part of me wanted it, part of me could hear mom say, "it's too big."

I rolled over and he started licking up and down my ass cheeks the started rimming my asshole. Damn, it felt great. I raised me ass a little higher to give him a better angle and he now could tongue fuck my ass.

I was in bliss, it felt so good.

"Mary, I am going to get the lubricant, are you okay with this?"

"John, make love to me, I am yours."

John got the KY jelly and slowly fingered my ass while kissing me until he had worked three fingers inside me.

He rolled me over on my back at the edge of the bed and slowly rubbed his cock against my asshole

pushing a little more each time.

It felt great and my cock felt like it was going to break it was so hard, then, I felt his cock enter my asshole and stretching it out.

John was perfect, he slowly rocked his cock back and forth, a little at a time and at one point, there was a little pain and when he felt me tighten, he backed off.

He leaned over me, kissed me, and smiled, "Mary, are you sure about this?"

"John, I want you inside of me,"

John started again. This time, knowing more about what was going on, I relaxed more and his cock moved inside of me smoothly. It filled my ass up and felt different, but in a good way.

He slowly started pumping his cock in my ass and watched as I jacked off while he was fucking me. It was feeling better and better.

"Fuck me John, fill me with your cum,"

He started fucking my faster and I just yelled, "Fuck me like a man John, fuck me!"

Then he started fucking me like a man and I felt it, his cock got harder and his face was getting tight.

"Cum in me John, fill me with your cum."

That pushed him over the edge, I felt his cock spewing cum inside of me as he pushed his cock in my ass hard and deep as he could. I grabbed his face to mine and kissed him passionately and spoke. "I love you, John."

We kissed for a little while and his limp cock slid out of my ass. I could feel his cum dripping through the crack of my ass and just smiled.

We fell asleep and after we woke up, had another round of sex then went to the Waffle Palace and had dinner.

"Mike, as you know, I am a wealthy man and want to keep you around. Will you be my business partner and go out on the road with me? I want your mom back as I love her and miss her, but with you as my lover, I can make our marriage work."

"We must be on the same page dad; I was going to ask if I could start working with you and you get mom back. I know what the problem was, I heard your argument and I know why she is with Aunt Jane. I also think we need to take more business trips to try and expand the business."

"I love the way you think Mike."

Dad and mom agreed their love was too important to loss and she moved back in. Dad and I go on the road Monday's and Thursdays each week and spend the evenings having sex and we have Saturday evenings off to go out for a drink and some quicky sex in the back of the van.

Life as a family is good again and for sure better in some ways.

I think Charles had us figured out and by the way he looks at me and smiles at me, he wants me; he is not a bad looking man and I wanted him. I asked him if he had a private bathroom because somebody was puking in the men's and I couldn't stand the smell.

"Sure, follow me; Frank, hold the bar, I am going to be out for a few minutes. Come on Mike, the bathroom is this way."

We went to his office and he shut the door and pointed to a door in the back, come on, bathroom is in there, I need to go also.

We went in and as I stood on one stall and peed, he stood in the other and just held his cock in his hand.

"Fuck, it's bigger than dad's," I thought.

I finished, backed up, looked at him and then his cock and asked, "Do you mind?"

Charles turned around and I fell to my knees and the size and feel of his cock in my hands had me wanting.

I took his cock in my mouth and could feel it growing and growing. I was taking as much as I could and sucking hard and rimming the head of it with my tongue. I loved the feel of it in my mouth and the feel of his balls in my hands.

I kept working it deeper and deeper in my throat until I could just about take all of it when I heard him grunt.

"Make me cum son." He told me as he held the back of my head.

I tried massaging his cock with my throat and moving it in and out of my throat and then felt his cock harden, "Oh fuck Mike, suck me dry, "

I felt the first surge of cum shoot through his cock and down my throat. It almost choked me, but I was able to swallow that load just before the second filled my mouth. I swallowed again just as his third and final load shot in my mouth and I sucked and milked his cock dry.

When I got up, Charles looked at me and said, "Thank you Mike. You sure did that well; I hope we can do this again."

"I promise we will," I replied.

When I got back to the chair, dad had another drink ready for me and asked," Does he have a nice cock?"

I gulped my drink down and smiled at dad. "How did you know?"

"I know he likes men and women and have heard about the size of his cock. I saw him smiling at you and when you asked about the bathroom, I suspected. Nobody was puking in the men's so that confirmed what I suspected."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Nope, but I might want to set up a three some with him. I would like to see that cock also."

"I am game if you are," I laughed.

Dad called Charles over and they agreed a threesome would be great and set it up for the next Saturday night. It was going to be a long week.

We stayed home that week to catch up on office work and it was the longest week of my life. Finally at dinner Friday night dad told mom that he was going to take me to the lodge he belonged to.

"I think it's time I brought Mike there to meet people and decide if he is interested in becoming a Lodge member. We will stay the night and be back early Sunday."

"Sounds great, I am glad you two get along so well. I always hoped he would take interest in the business." Mom said.

Saturday afternoon dad and I took a ride just out of town to a roadside motel a few miles past Charles bar.

We got in the shower and made out for a little while and got ready for Charles to show up.

Charles showed up about 30 minutes after we got there and was wearing a pullover shirt, some baggy shorts, and sandals.

"No sense in wearing too much," he said and just dropped his shorts and pulled off his shirt.

I just stood there and admired his body. Charles was 6'1", weighed 195#, was lean and fit, his cock had to be 8" long and he kept it manscaped. He looked wonderful and I instantly got a hard on.

He walked straight to me, hugged, and started kissing me and I reached down to hold his cock and feel his balls.

Dad got undressed as Charles was guiding me to the bed and both stood in front of me with hard cocks.

I was in lust and took turns sucking their cocks and feeling the others cock and balls.

Dad had me lean over the edge of a big soft chair in the room and started lubricating my ass while I started sucking Charles cock again.

I felt him rubbing his cock around my asshole and then rubbing the head of his cock against it as he slowly put pressure on it and let it start slipping in. He short fucked me and after a few strokes would go a little deeper.

My head was just numb, I had a big cock in my ass and a bigger one in my mouth.

Charles and dad swapped positions and Charles cock just stretched my ass out even more than it was.

I started working my ass in rhythm with his fucking and deep throating my dad's cock.

I don't know how long went by and I felt dads cock get harder and knew he was going to give me his load of cum. I let him push his cock deep in my throat and massaged it until I could feel it spurting cum down inside my throat.

This must had pushed Charles over the edge because shortly after dad shot his load, Charles grunted loudly, pulled my ass into his stomach, buried his cock deep in my ass and I felt his loads of cum shooting inside. I would tighten my ass as he came so I know it made him cum harder.

"Son, you Are a better fuck than any man or woman I've had. I don't know how you learned to do that, but it was the best." Charles told me.

"I just love what is happening and want to contribute to make it better for you and dad." I replied.

"Well, I have to get back to the bar, but I sure hope we do this again. Thank both of you. And your next round is on me."

Dad and I showered again, then went and got something light to eat, got back to the motel room and climbed in bed naked.

"This is what I really love John, just me and you." I whispered in his ear.

"Same here Mary, now kiss me and let's make love."

The end.