My Loving Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not bothering to try to conceal the lump that was painfully distending the front of my pants, I stood. Taking my hand, she led me into her bedroom. "Close the door," she said.

I did. When I turned, I saw that the bed had already been turned down. Willa was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me. She held out her welcoming arms, and as I sat next to her, put her arms around my neck, and pulled my head down hers. Our lips met again, this time more hungrily as we each attempted to devour the other.

Breaking our contact, Willa leaned back and looked at me. "You're a really good kisser, Pete, but don't you think you're a little overdressed?"

Reluctantly, I released her and stood. While I slipped my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt, Willa was unfastening my belt. She unbuttoned my waist band, and I watched as she slowly lowered my zipper. She looked up at me. "This is the part I like best," she said. "You men are all different, but all so beautiful."

Then she let my pants fall around my ankles and slowly lifted the waistband of my Jockey shorts over my straining cock. I thought she would take the end of it in her mouth, but instead, she slid my foreskin back and forth in her warm hand and said, "I can't wait to feel this in me, Pete. Please hurry. I'm so hot I can barely stand it!"

I sat next to her, and quickly removed my shoes and trousers. Then it was my turn to lie back and extend my arms. Her wrap floated to the floor, and Willa eagerly fell forward, mashing her soft breasts against my bare chest and her belly against my rigid manhood. I took her in a tight embrace as she squirmed against me, her body between my spread legs.

"Oh, my God, Pete! Feel how wet I am!" As she spoke, she straddled my right leg, rubbing her hot, soggy mons on my thigh. I had just about reached my limits, too, and I pulled her up on the bed with me, luxuriating briefly in the feel of her warm trembling body against mine before I rolled her over on her back.

Say what you will about the various sexual positions men and women can enjoy, and no matter how loudly more sophisticated lovers may scoff at the "missionary" position, there is something so intimate about being able to gaze into each other's eyes, and to exchange deep kisses while a male member is exploring the depths of his partner's body, that I prefer it above all others.

My first experience with Willa was like that. Even before I managed to squirm into position above her, she had eagerly raised her spread legs and now rested them on my shoulders. Her hand found my probing sword, and inserted its tip into her cunt.

I'm always a bit cautious the first time I fuck a new woman because all women are different. Some women, even though they may have had children, are so tight or in some cases so dry, that a fast penetration can be very painful. Therefore, I was careful until I felt my cockhead pop through her inner labia. Then Willa went crazy!

She reached down and seized my ass with both hands, and while hunching herself up to give me the best possible line of approach, quite literally pulled me into her, moaning loudly as she did so. It took only a moment before our bodies were tightly joined. I paused to savor the most glorious feeling humans can experience while my cock soaked deep in her body, bathed in her hot juices.

However, Willa was an impatient lover, and quickly began urging me to greater efforts by moving her pelvis against me. Slowly at first, I began to respond by slowly moving myself in that time-old dance of love. my slippery cock sliding easily back and forth in her clasping tunnel.

She continued to urge me to more strenuous thrusting, and soon I was recklessly slamming myself in and out of her as fast as possible! The greater my efforts, the more abandoned she became, throwing her head wildly from side to side, while she pumped herself vigorously up to meet each of my thrusts.

All too soon, I felt the telltale gripping in the small of my back signaling the beginning of my ejaculation. Her eyes widened as she felt my cock stiffen even more as it become even more engorged, and suddenly, I began to spasm, flooding her cunt with my hot seed.

When she felt my cock begin to erupt, her eyes grew wider still, and her body stiffened. A look of intense concentration crossed her face, and suddenly her stomach muscles began to ripple beneath me. She closed her eyes, and gave a long sigh.

I held her trembling body in a close embrace until I felt her begin to relax. Then I kissed her again -- a soft, lover's kiss. She responded by gripping me even more tightly while flexing her pelvis against mine, trying to milk the last fading sensations from our coupling.

"God, Pete, that was goood!"

Still trying to catch my breath, I could only nod a silent assent.

"You're getting heavy; let's roll over," Willa whispered.

Holding her tightly, I rolled us to my left and promptly fell asleep.

(To be continued)

12