My Loving Family Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seam between her thighs that had seemed so tight and virginal a few minutes earlier, now had quite a different appearance. Her outer labia had darkened and unfolded, exposing her inner labia. I inserted a crooked finger into her vagina, and began searching for the slightly roughened area in the wall of her vagina that indicated her "G spot."

Meanwhile, with my other hand, I stretched the skin near the top of her vulva, which exposed her clitoris, which I took between my wet lips. The intoxicating odor and flavors of her secretions had caused my cock to swell to unbelievable proportions, so to relieve my discomfort as I lay between her thighs, I had lowered my zipper and freed my swollen cock from its encumbering underwear. Karen's head was restlessly turning from side to side as I licked and tickled her pussy, but now she seized my head with both hands. "I need you in me right now!" she hissed.

In an instant, I raised myself over her. Her legs were on my shoulders. My cock met a temporary resistance as it parted her inner lips, then slowly sank into her body as it parted the slick membranes that line her vagina.

While I was thrusting into her, she kept hunching herself up to meet me. Both her hands were on my ass, trying to hurry my penetration. "Ohhh, this feels so gooood!" she whispered. "Take your time. I want this to last!"

I leaned down and, for the first time, kissed her pouting mouth. Our tongues met and caressed. But then I heard Sarah's orgasmic moan and was suddenly aware of the curious little gasps Willa makes as her orgasm approaches.

Karen wiggled under me. "Don't go to sleep on me!"

She had my undivided attention. Slowly at first, savoring the novelty of her physical presence and every subtle nuance of her love-making technique, I began moving in her, but spurred on by the erotic sounds around me in addition to the beautiful blonde under me, I began to fear that I might disappoint her by coming too soon, so I deliberately slowed my pace again.

However, Karen was so abandoned in her responses to my plundering cock that I soon lost conscious control over my movements. Almost without being aware of it, I began a series of strokes as deep into her belly as it was possible for me to go, wishing I could thrust my entire being into that magic well of life, and I felt my eruption deep inside me begin its urgent journey through my cock and into her straining body.

Karen suddenly threw her arms tightly around me, pulling me down against her. I felt her body undulate and shudder as she experienced a series of orgasms. This opened my flood gates, and I hurled myself even deeper into her body as my cock began to spasm.

Karen had recovered fully while I was ejaculating and lay under me, enjoying her golden afterglow. "I think this is the first time I've fucked while fully dressed since high school," she murmured. "It's good to meet you, sir. You're really a very good piece of ass."

Sharing her happy mood, as I slowly regained my breath, I responded, "I'd like to compliment you, madam. Your wiggles were superb."

I softened rather quickly, and soon slipped out of her. She gave me a push to indicate she wanted to sit up. I quickly stood and zipped my pants up. Karen also stood, but she cupped her hand over her vulva and ran for the lavatory in the corner.

(To be continued)

12