My Loving Family Ch. 16

Story Info
Incest is best kept within the family.
4.5k words
4.41
35.3k
4
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Pete and Sarah enjoy new partners.

Part III -- Our Story

Chapter Sixteen

After that initial meeting, we were invited to the Olerud mansion -- that's really the only accurate way of describing the stately Victorian era home that David's grandfather had built shortly after the turn of the last century -- at least twice a month.

Since the Oleruds had no children and no live-in domestic help, their's was the only logical venue for the sort of parties that Sarah and I both enjoyed.

It was equally convenient for Rick and Paula, since their two teenagers still lived at home, although the older boy, Fred, had graduated and was a sophmore in a local community college, while Seth, his younger brother was set to graduate from high school in the spring.

Perhaps it was only to be expected, but Nonnie had begun seeing one lad exclusively -- he was a newly minted pharmacist named Roger Carlson. I don't know this for a fact, but if true, it's a wonderful irony, because Sarah insists they met when Nonnie went to have her prescription for birth control pills refilled. Roger was a polite young man, and I know Sarah liked him.

Meanwhile, Ruth and Seth were thrown together during some of our family excursions, and soon developed a relationship of their own. Willa encouraged it, and soon, with Willa's blessing, Seth was spending several nights a week in Ruth's room.

The Olerud social guest list was a long one, but for the sort of parties I enjoyed the most, it included only a half dozen couples and two single men, one of whom, Kenny, was Karen's photographer. I never learned how the other single man fit into the group, although Sarah told me that he was in an "open" marriage, and came to our parties when his wife was entertaining one of her lovers at home.

Our little swing club became a permanent fixture on our social calendar. Even on the rare Friday nights when Sarah had a late dinner date, I would attend, usually with Willa, but if she was otherwise occupied, then I'd go stag. Until one Friday evening that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

It was an Olerud night, but I just didn't feel like getting the car out and driving through a blizzard to get there. Sarah and Willa were out on one of their rare double dates. Young Seth had joined the two girls and me for dinner, but shortly after the dishes were put away, he and Ruth disappeared into Ruth's room.

Nonnie and I watched TV for a time. Then, bored with the insipid program we were watching, I picked up a pocket book I had bought at a newsstand on the way home, and turning away from the TV, began to read. Soon I was engrossed in the story. It was well written with believable characters in real life circumstances that included many scenes of explicit and well described sexual activity.

The descriptions were so graphic, in fact, that I felt myself becoming aroused, and once I even had to adjust my cock so it was more comfortable in my tight jeans. I scarcely noticed when Nonnie quietly turned off the TV and went to bed.

So, wishing Sarah (or Willa, or Paula, or Karen, or any of the other sexual partners I had enjoyed during the previous year) was waiting for me to relieve the pressure I felt in my semi-stiff cock, I laid the book down, turned off all but the hall light, and went to bed.

I knew Sarah had come home early from the office and had taken a nap in preparation for the evening activities, so I wasn't surprised that the bed covers were rumpled and turned back and scarcely glanced at the bed as I undressed and, after turning out the light, slipped into bed.

"Do you always sleep naked?"

If I was startled by her voice, it was nothing compared to the sudden feel of her cool hand closing around my cock!

"What the hell. . .what the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

"What do you think?" Nonnie coolly replied. "I was sitting in the living room watching your cock grow as you read that dirty book. Then, after I went to my room, I could hear Seth and Ruth fucking. I know you fucked Ruthie --so I decided it was my turn tonight. I came in here and waited for you. When I saw your cock swinging in the breeze, I knew you'd be ready for me! God knows I'm ready for you!"

For once in my life I was speechless, but my cock had responded for me as Nonnie continued to stroke it, pausing from time to time to reach between my thighs and cup my scrotum in her hand.

"Ummm, you men have such wonderful equipment," she continued.

I was still trying to sort through the many ramifications Nonnie had suddenly presented. We all knew she had been sexually active for at least three years, but Sarah's daughter in bed with me? I had no idea how Sarah might react to that. However, my misgivings evaporated, as her gentle fondling caused almost continual sparks to ignite in my scrotum.

I had been softly stroking her back and side while we talked. She abruptly rolled over on top of me, pressing her firm young breasts tightly against my bare chest. She released my hard cock and threw her arms around my neck, squirming against me while she fastened her hot seeking mouth against my lips.

As I hugged her tight against me, and began to respond to her sudden assault, her wicked little tongue slipped into my mouth. We lay quietly for a moment, each rejoicing in the feel of warm, living skin.

I turned, rolling her off of me. In a moment, I kissed and licked the side of her neck, her shoulder, and down to her perky little breast. Then I began sucking and nibbling on her nearest nipple while teasing the other by gently tugging and twisting it.

Nonnie began pumping my cock as if urging me to get on with the program, but I wanted this to be special; something she might remember for the rest of her life.

I began to lick and kiss my way down to her navel, which I dampened with the tip of my tongue and then tickled with my warm breath as I gently blew into it. Proceeding further, I passed over her nearly invisible pubic hair, and moved down so my body was lodged between her thighs.

She raised her knees, expecting me to enter her, but instead, I licked and kissed the inside of her thighs, nibbling very gently on her tender skin, first on one side, then on the other, gradually working my way toward the garden that lay between her thighs.

I continued to play with her nipples as I inched forward. When my nose reached her hair, I was rewarded with a swift intake of her breath. I thought she might try to stop me, but instead her legs opened even wider.

Laying her hair to one side, I let the tip of my tongue trace an outline around her vulva, taking care to leave a trail of moisture behind. Then I blew on the moist surface.

Her thighs abruptly closed on my ears. I hunched myself a little closer, then with the pointed tip of my tongue, softly caressed the length of her slit, from bottom to top. When I reached the top, I touched a hard little nubbin, and she jumped as if she had received an electric shock.

Her hands seized the back of my head and she tried to pull me closer into her pussy, but I resisted as long as I was able, despite her urgent pleas to "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your hot little Nonnie!"

When I did rise above her, she quickly steered my cock in the right direction, and as I pressed myself against her opening, I felt a distinct plop as the head of my cock slipped inside her inner labia.

Even though my body was screaming for release as loudly as hers, I paused and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. Then I kissed her mouth, eyelids and cheeks, and slowly began forcing my member into her. She was very wet, but her vaginal tissues yielded reluctantly as I thrust again, and again until my pubic bone ground against hers.

Her vagina was tighter, if that was possible, than Ruth's. Again I held her in a tight embrace, even though she began impatiently rocking her pelvis against mine. Then we began to fuck.

I lifted her legs to my shoulders, and with my hands on her shoulders, began to drive myself into her, harder, harder, harder. Her face contorted while she began making soft grunting sounds and leveraged her pelvis up to in time to meet my thrusts. Her moans and grunts gradually grew louder and louder as my passions drove me to ever greater efforts. It never occurred to me that the kids in the next room, Ruth and Seth, could plainly hear us through the thin apartment walls.

I don't know how long we fucked. Her hot, clasping tunnel was turning me inside out, and I began desperately trying to wedge my entire body in her well of life, when, without warning, my cock began to spasm and squirt my seed deep inside her belly.

I was so preoccupied with my own delicious feeling of relief that I was floating down to earth before I felt her stomach muscles begin to undulate while her arms pulled me tightly against her breast.

We lay that way for several minutes before she sighed. "Daddy, that was good, but you're getting awfully heavy."

I abruptly remembered where I was, and with whom, and felt an instant rush of guilt. "I don't know how your mom will take this," I said tentatively as my now flaccid cock slid from her cunt.

"I'm not worried," Nonnie said. "It's not as though we were doing anything behind her back, you know."

"Yes, but still . . ."

"Hush!" Nonnie said. With youthful exuberance, she threw her slender upper torso across mine again, squirming her firm little breasts against my hairy chest. Tiny sparks began firing in my scrotum again as I distinctly felt her bullet-like nipples move across my chest. Again, she fastened her mouth tightly against mine. "I've had the hots for you ever since I was a little girl," she said. "Remember when we met you at the train station? I was jealous of Mom even then!"

She paused and resumed scattering small kisses across my face. "One reason I wanted to call you daddy was because even then I knew about incest -- it's so deliciously naughty -- and I wanted to be your little girl. Now I am," she added proudly.

I didn't know how to respond so I contented myself with giving the girl another tight hug and a wet, open mouthed kiss. Nonnie gave me one last hug, then sat up. "I never know when Mom will get home," she said. "I'm sure she'll be OK with me fucking you, but I don't want her to find me asleep in her bed when she comes home. Ruth and Seth have probably shot their wad, so maybe I can get some sleep, now. Besides," she added, you've given me a lot to think about. Goodnight, Daddy-lover." With that, she slipped out the bedroom door and presumably returned to her own room.

Sarah broached the subject the next morning while we were sitting at the kitchen island sipping our coffee. "Is there something you want to tell me, Pete?"

The guilty feeling I had experienced the previous evening returned in spades! "Well, ahh, yes, I guess there is," I said reluctantly.

Mentally cringing, I went on, "Nonnie and I . . .well, we sort of got it on last night. We didn't plan it," I added hastily, "it just happened."

Sarah regarded me silently for a moment. Then she said quietly, "I'm glad you told me, Pete. That means a lot to me."

"I don't understand."

"A woman always knows when another woman has been in her bed. I could smell Nonnie's scent on the pillow." She paused, then continued, "The reason I'm glad you told me is because I want to feel I can trust you, no matter how embarrassing the truth may be. I can't imagine anything more embarrassing than having to tell your wife that you fucked her daughter!"

"You're not mad, then?"

"Of course not, you fool! I knew it would happen sooner or later! Nonnie's old enough to make up her own mind." Sarah lowered her voice. "How did she get you into bed?"

Sarah found my account of the evening's events highly amusing. "With all the sex going on around here, we're going to have a problem keeping track of who's who."

Sarah was prescient. But even she couldn't have guessed the next startling development in our growing entanglement with the O'Conners and Oleruds.

As usual, Sarah and I were spending a Saturday evening with the O'Conners in their basement rec room. Paula seemed unusually buoyed, acting as if she had come into money from a distant relative. Rick, on the other hand, was unusually somber. Somehow nobody seemed in the mood for fun and games, so we simply sat in a circle drinking Rick's beer and exchanging humorous anecdotes.

Sarah had just told the O'Conners how I had been bushwacked by Nonnie, when Paula seemed about ready to explode. Rick knew what was coming, and he frowned at his wife. "Even as close as Sarah and Pete are to us, Paula," he began, "I think some things should not be discussed."

"Oh, come on, Rick," Paula said, "lighten up! I did it once and I plan to do it again no matter what your precious Father Donovan has to say." Then she turned to us. "I think Fred's old enough to be included in our games -- after all, he's almost 21. Where could he get a better sex education than with experienced women like us?"

We sat quietly contemplating Paula's outburst. Slowly the implications of what she had said began to sink in, but as usual, Sarah was way ahead of me. "Do you mean you've . . ." Sarah seemed to have trouble finding the words she wanted.

"If you're trying to find a tactful way of asking me whether I fucked my son," Paula said, staring levelly at Sarah, "then let me spare you the trouble. The answer is yes."

"God damn it!" Rick exclaimed, "it's bad enough that you did it. There's no reason to spread the news! I still think you should be very ashamed of yourself!" Rick got to his feet. "I'm going upstairs for a while. There's more beer in the frig."

Rick disappeared up the stairs. Sarah reached over and took one of Paula's hands between her own. "Dear, don't feel that you have to say any more. . ."

"But I want to!" Paula exclaimed. "Rick won't talk about it and I'm just bursting to tell someone!"

The mental picture of lanky young Fred mounting his plump mother was both erotic and funny, but I felt an involuntary twitch in my cock as I imagined the possibilities.

"OK," Sarah said, "you already know more about me than I'd care to share on the front page of tomorrow's newspaper, so fire away. You can be sure whatever you want to tell us will stay in this room."

Paula nodded. "That's true," she said. "Well, it all began about six months ago when I accidentally walked into his room and caught him masturbating over a tattered copy of Playboy. He was lying on his back. He couldn't see me because he was holding the magazine in front of his face. For some reason I cannot explain, I stood in the doorway watching as his fist began moving so fast on his stiff cock that it seemed almost to blur.

"Like most mothers with normal growing boys, I had found wadded up tissues stiff with his dried semen under his bed, and even occasional streaks of crusted semen on his sheets, so it wasn't a surprise to see him playing with himself, but I was surprised and a little frightened by my reaction to it.

"I was actually weak in the knees, and suddenly felt that wonderful itchy empty feeling in my belly. At the same time, I could feel my panties getting damp. My first unbidden thought when I realized what I was watching was to wonder what his cock would taste like -- hardly a suitable reaction for a boy's mother.

"I was instantly ashamed of myself, but I found I couldn't tear my eyes away as he began to ejaculate several strings of thick, cream colored semen that landed on his stomach and coated his hand.

"Naturally, I stepped back out of his line of sight before he lowered his magazine, so I'm sure he never realized I had seen him. But I had, and I found, during the days and weeks that followed, that often while I was washing dishes, or cleaning house, that a mental picture of Fred's cock spitting his seed would come to mind.

"When I saw him, it was even worse. It got to where I couldn't see him, even sitting at the dining room table, without picturing his beautifully hardened cock.

"Almost without realizing it, I was developing a crush on my oldest son! Rick noticed it before I did because he commented that I seemed to be entering my second childhood early, the way I was dressing and behaving. He encouraged it, thinking it was the result of the parties we were having with you and the Oleruds.

"Actually, I surprised myself when I found I was actually dressing for and flirting with Fred. I "accidentally" left the bathroom door ajar, for instance, when I was taking a shower, and began wearing only a thin housecoat -- no bra or panties -- around the house, especially when I knew he and his friends would be in the house.

"I managed, almost every time, to "accidentally" let one of the boys see a tit or a nipple, and I was always gratified afterwards when I stepped out of the room, to hear their frank comments to each other (and to Fred) about his sexy mom.

"Things came to a head last weekend. As you know, Rick and Dave were off on their annual hunting expedition. Fred had to write a paper for his history class, so he stayed home, but Seth had gone with the men. After supper, Fred sat at the dining room table working on his paper, while I was in my chair across the room crocheting a Christmas present for Rick's mother.

"I couldn't keep my mind on my work, but kept glancing at Fred, admiring his broad shoulders and the set of his manly jaw. I let myself dwell on the electrifying memory of his spurting cock, and for the first time, consciously wondered how that cock would feel in me! I felt myself begin to grow moist at the thought, although I really tried to push it out of my mind, but almost unconsciously, I stood and crossed the room.

"Almost in a trance, I found myself standing behind Fred's chair. I put my hands on his shoulders and began kneading the muscles in his neck and shoulders, saying, 'You look tired, son.'

"Fred leaned back, resting his head against my warm breast. 'Ummm, that sure feels good, Mom,' he said. I wasn't sure whether he was referring to my half naked bosom, or the way I was massaging his shoulders, but I leaned over him slightly, sliding my hands under his loose shirt collar, and began to rub his chest. One breast fell out of the front of my housecoat touching his ear. He turned his head, and kissed it. My knees nearly buckled as I felt his lips touch the side of my breast.

"I said, 'That felt nice, too. Do it again.' He turned his body then and captured my naked breast in both hands, bringing my nipple to his mouth. I'll tell you, I almost came when I felt his lips close over my nipple! Then he began to suck my nipple, and I suddenly found I had to sit down.

"Come over to the couch," I said, "so I can sit down."

"I didn't need to say it twice. He was up, out of his chair, in a flash, and followed me to the couch. I knew, now, what I was going to do, and I was thrilled to see the lump in his pants. We sat side by side. He seemed hesitant, but I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down so I could reach his mouth with mine. The moment our lips touched, tiny rockets began firing in my dampness and my nipples suddenly began to itch.

"His lips parted slightly as I pressed my tongue against them, and I was incredibly gratified to feel his hand tentatively slide into the opening of my housecoat and gently cup a breast.

"I can't begin to describe the thrill that shook my very being when he extended his thumb and began to caress the top of my nipple. 'I want to see you, Mom -- all of you,' he said.

"I released his neck and shrugged the housecoat off my shoulders. I knew, of course, that my sagging old tits couldn't begin to compare with the hard little tits his girlfriends had, but you never would have guessed it from the reverent way he lifted each breast to his mouth, or the loving licks and kisses he put on them. When he lightly scraped a nipple between his teeth, I thought I would pass out from the sheer waves of darting sensation that seemed to center in my pussy.

12