My Loving Step Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I butt fucked my passed-out step mother I grew bolder and bolder. I was pinching and pulling her nipples in time to my cock thrusting up her ass, and I even slapped her tits around a bit. I pushed 3 fingers into her cunt while I fucked her butt and enjoyed the feeling like I was stroking my cock inside her body. This was getting me off and I was losing control of my senses. The last 5 or 6 thrust up Terri's ass were hard, banging thrusts, pound my cock into her bowels where I spilled my cum. Her head was franticly moving side to side, and she was grunting. Not a sweet sensual moan. My step mother was grunting like an animal that had just been shot.

I could feel my cock shrinking inside Terri's butthole and I could feel her body subconsciously trying to gently expel me. I stayed in her bottom, massaging and kissing the backs of her legs, rubbing her toned belly, and even sucking her toes. After a minute or two my sore limp cock slipped from inside her.

I laid there with my fuck doll step mother for another half hour before I had the energy to get up. It was still before midnight, so I took time to carefully clean my step mother's body of any remnants of semen. I fingered her pussy and ass and cleaned her as well as possible before getting her into her night gown. Getting her under the cover was a chore, but I finally had the job done and bent over to kiss her good night.

As I kissed her cheek I whispered "good night," into her ear.

"Good night sweetie," she replied.

I just about fainted.

12