My Loving Step Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting closer to my stepmother.
3.7k words
4.58
146k
85
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madmaximus
madmaximus
236 Followers

Terri and I barbecued some chicken for diner, and as we sat and ate I was dreading the inevitable conversation. My step mother and I were sitting at the little dining nook table, kind of a bistro table. We were sitting across from one another, but very close. As we were eating, Terri reached over and laid her hand on mine.

"We need to talk about last night, I think there are some things that we need to clear up," she said.

I looked at her a bit sheepishly, and I didn't respond.

She squeezed my hand and said, "it's going to be OK, we just need to talk it through." "Are you going to be OK talking about this?"

"I'm just embarrassed that I lost control of my desires and I don't want you to be too mad at me mom" I replied.

"Honey, mommy loves you, I love everything about you, and my desire is to fulfill your desires and make you the happiest son that I can make you." "But," she continued, "you took advantage of a situation last night that we need to talk about."

"I understand," I said.

"I want you to know that I will let you love mommy any way that you want," she said, "understand this sweetie, I will not deny you anything." "Now," she said, "I want you to tell me all about last night."

We talked pretty openly for the next hour or so, I confessed almost everything, but then Terri finally asked, "did you love me inside my pussy?"

It really gets me off to hear her say "love" when I know she means fuck. "Yes," I admitted, and I shared all the dirty details.

She confided that she knew that I had ejaculated inside her. "Now," she said, squeezing my hand tighter than before, and placing her other hand on my cheek. "tell me about loving me up my bottom."

I knew this question was coming, but I had no idea how to respond.

"Do you think that that is how mommy likes to be loved?" she asked. "Do you think a boy should want to put his hard penis into his mommy's bottom?"

I was still silent.

"Do you think that mommy enjoys having a big hard penis pushed up my bottom?" "Do you think your mommy has a sexy bottom sweetheart?"

"Oh my gosh, mom, yes, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen," I said.

"That's not what I asked darling," she said. "I want to know if you think I have a sexy bottom, I want you to tell me." "Do you love my bottom?" she asked. "Do you like to look at my bottom?" "Do you want my bottom?"

"You're killing me mom!" I said. "Yes, yes, yes." "Yes to all of your questions." "I licked your asshole, and I pushed my tongue up your butt." "I pushed my cock up your ass and I did it as hard as I could, I couldn't even control myself." I continued. "I was so worried that I would hurt you, but I couldn't stop pushing my cock up your butt harder and harder, all I could think about was feeling my throbbing cock cuming in your ass, and I wanted to cum as deep in your ass as I could." I said.

The entire time I was rambling on about butt fucking her, I did not look up at my step mom. She wasn't saying anything, and I realized how nasty I was talking to her. I finally looked up and saw that she was staring at me with pure lust in her eyes, while biting her lower lip. My god she is beautiful.

"You talk so dirty to your mommy, you're such a bad boy," she said as she slapped my hand. But, the smile on her face let on that she kind of liked it too.

"I wasn't as drunk as you think I was," she said. "I wanted to moan so badly, but I was worried that it would frighten you." She continued. "I wanted you to know that you could have me to make all of your desires come true, but how could I tell you that?" "I teased you, and bated you, and I hoped that you wouldn't be able to resist me." She confessed. I was stunned. Once again I just stared at my beautiful step mother, speechless.

"But," she said, "I was more than shocked when you started licking my little rosebud." "You were my first," she said.

I didn't speak, but looked at her questioningly.

"I have never felt the pleasure of a tongue in my bottom" Terri said, "and I'm so glad it was you sweetie." "And when you pushed your hard penis against my rosebud you didn't see me biting my lip." She said, "I had to almost hold my breath to keep from screaming at the top of my lungs when you filled my bottom."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you mom, I didn't mean to," I said.

"Honey, mommy has been loved in her bottom many times, and I have always enjoyed being loved that way," she said as she brushed my hair away from my eyes. "Baby, you can love me up my bottom any time you feel like it will make you feel good, I love it," she said, "but next time we need to use some lubrication." "I'll pick up some astroglide on my way home from work tomorrow."

I didn't even know what astroglide was, but I was sure excited to find out.

After diner, and our long talk, we decided to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but Terri had gone to her room and changed into a silky nighty. As she came in and sat next to me on the couch, one of her big tits flopped right out of her nighty and she said, "oops, my naughty girls want to come out and play," as she held her boob and gently placed it back into her nighty.

I laid back on the couch as the movie started, and my step mother laid in front of me, snuggling back against me. My head was resting on my right arm, and my left was wrapped around her gently stroking her tummy. My hand slid easily over her belly because of the silky satin of her nighty, we both pretended to be interested in the movie for the first hour or so, but I don't even remember what movie we were watching. I do remember how hair smelled, and how it felt against my face. And I remember the curve of her hip, and how her boobs felt soft, and her nipples felt like pencil erasers. And I remember how she drew in a deep breath each time I pinched one of her nipples as I rolled it between my finger and thumb.

My cock was rock hard and poking against Terri's ass as we spooned on the coach, covered by just a thin blanket. I slowly began rocking my hips; it was actually a subconscious response. My step mother pusher back against me, writhing and moving her head as I began kissing and licking her neck and earlobes. With my left hand I had drawn her nighty up and I was fondling her hip and ass cheek. I slowly moved my hand around until I was petting her trimmed bush. My step mother's pussy hair was softer than most girls I had felt. Her bush was light and soft, and mommy was a true blond. As I ran my fingers through her pubes I grabbed hold and gently pulled. I found that pulling her pubes was a volume control to my step mother's moaning. The harder I pulled, the louder she moaned. As I pulled her bush I also massaged her head and then grabbed a handful of her blond hair and pulled her head back and kissed her neck. My step mother was becoming so submissive to my desires, and I was so inexperience that I literally had no idea what to do with this beautiful mature treasure.

As we lay there pretending to watch the television my step mother reached back and pushed her hand down my shorts, wrapping her fingers around my shaft, and turning her head she whispered, "mommy's here for you baby." We kept on like this as I pulled my shorts down to my knees so Terri could have better access to stroke my cock. It wasn't long before she said, "just take them off so you're comfortable honey." I did as told, and enjoyed the stroking of my step mothers soft hand while I became a little more aggressive with the big tits, and pulling her hair.

I slid my hand down between her legs and found the wettest cunt I had ever felt. As I fingered her and pinched her clit, and pulled her lips, I realized that although I was no longer kissing my step mothers neck, I was still holding her head firmly by a handful of her blond hair. Terri was very aggressively stroking my cock. I slid my hand back to her ass and pushed my fingers between her cheeks so I could finger fuck her from behind. We were enjoying this mutual masturbation for a while, and then I pushed my middle finger up her butthole and began fucking her. Terri took a sudden loud deep breath and turned to head so she could look at me. The look on her face was like a combination or pain, and pleasure, mixed with a little questioning fear. I pulled her head back hard by the hair and continued assaulting her anus with my wet finger.

Terri was having trouble catching her breath as she moaned and started saying, over and over, "baby, baby, bay, mommy needs you" "Mommy needs you." Mommy needs you." Then she finally moaned, "mommy needs to cum," as she pulled my cock and started roughly rubbing me into the crack of her ass.

I pulled my finger from her butt and used my hand to pry her meaty cheeks open. The angry swollen head of my cock found her wet pussy and I drove it into her with one thrust. My step mother must have some kind of a sex "on" switch on her cervix. I felt my cock pressing into her cervix and Terri started bucking wildly. We fucked hard. It almost hurt me, bottoming out in her cunt, and she started screaming. I hoped that we had closed all of the windows. I kept thrusting and now had a firm grip on Terri's head, and a hard grip on one of her boobs, squeezing hard and pulling as she bucked. It didn't take long until her body began to go rigid and she was gasping for breath, her orgasm was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced, and it caused me to erupt inside her. I pulled her close and let my cock paint her inside white with semen.

After enjoying a few minutes of post coital bliss, my step mother got up and as she walked out of the room she pulled her nighty off so I could watch her walk away naked. She was gone for a while. I had gotten up and used the restroom, gotten a drink and a snack, as was sitting back on the couch watching the end of the movie.

When Terri came back to the family room she was wearing a pair of black panties that were lacy in the front and completely see through sheer across her ass, and a little sexy t-shirt tank top that stopped above her belly button. She came over to me but she did not sit on the couch, she sat on the floor and laid her head across my lap and stroked my legs with her hands. She had gone and cleaned up, her hair was beautiful, she was wearing fresh mascara, eye liner, lipstick, and I caught the scent of her perfume. She was just looking up at me, and I could not take my eyes off her. When she finally spoke, my life was forever changed.

"I'm your mother," she said, "and I'm your lover." She continued, "when your father is not home, I am your woman." "I will never say no to you, I am here for your desires, for your pleasure, and for you to please."

I had never been so much in love.

After my step mother told me that she was my woman, to love and please me, and for me to please to my heart's desire, I had to sit and just take all of this information in. There was no doubt that I loved this woman, although I was 18 and she was in her mid-forties, and she was my father's wife. I had her all to myself for the 3 weeks of every month that my father was out of town, traveling for work. Terri had desires and I would fulfill them to the best of my inexperienced abilities, and I would experiment with, and learn and discover sexual wonders from, the most loving woman in the world.

I loved the way my step mother looked at me now, and I loved that she wanted me to continue to call her mom (she really preferred mommy), even though she was not really my birth mother. And it always excited me to hear her formal language. Terri never cursed, not even during orgasm, or when talking about sex. It was always such a turn on to hear her talk about me "loving" her, or how I had "loved" her. I knew what she meant and it made my cock throb.

Terri was still sitting on the floor resting her head on my legs while I sat on the couch. I was stroking her hair and my head was filled with thoughts of how I wanted to explore her sexually. It had been a short night's sleep the previous night, and this had been a day of deep discussion punctuated by incredible sexual experiences. I was drifting off fast and my step mother could sense that it was time for bed. Terri got up and straddled my legs, sitting down on my lap with her arms over my shoulders. We kissed very passionately for about 5 minutes before she told me it was time for bed. Terri got up and headed for her room, and I just sat and watched her incredible bubble butt wiggle down the hall in her black sheer panties.

I stopped in the kitchen to get a glass of water, and then headed to bed. Terri was in her bathroom as I passed her doorway so I didn't say anything before continuing to my room. I left my door open as I climbed into bed. I was so tired, and I was looking forward to the wonderful dreams that I would soon be having. I was just dozing off when I realized that my step mother was kneeling next to my bed.

She ran her finger through my hair and asked, "do you want mommy in your bed tonight?"

Before I could answer she continued, "I can't share your father's bed with you sweetheart, but I am your woman too now, and I want to share a bed with you."

I pulled the covers back and Terri crawled into my full size bed and snuggled up close. We were facing one another, kissing and talking, fondling one another. Terri told me that she would share my bed anytime I wanted, but if I wanted privacy I just needed to tell her that. Why would I choose privacy over my beautiful woman?

As we kissed, Terri was stroking my cock as I fondled her big soft boobs. I slowly worked down a bit in the bed so I could enjoy sucking her hard nipples. I had felt her nipples poking into my chest, and it was making my mouth water. I sucked deep and gently on her breast and enjoyed her soft moaning. I had turned her on to her back so I could easily move from one breast to the other as Terri was saying, "yes baby, nurse on mommy's nipples, mmmm yes, suck my nipple deep into your mouth."

Her encouragement was driving me crazy and making me so hard. I became aware that I was laying on top of her in a missionary position as I sucked, and I had the sudden urge to move up and fuck my step mother. Terri was still wearing her sheer black panties and I wanted them off of her. I got up on my knees and got hold of Terri's panties by the waist and rather roughly pulled the off.

"Oh my," "Do you need to love me before we fall asleep," she asked. As I moved my cock towards her pussy she drew her knees up and spread her thighs open as wide as she could. Her knees were bent, and her feet were in the air. I laid between her thighs and lowered my weight onto Terri and we again began kissing as my hips began humping, my cock searching for her hot wet love hole. Within a few second my cock was slowly pistoning in and out of my step mother's cunt. She had wrapped both her arms and legs around me and I was making passionate love to my woman. The feeling was wonderfully sexual and even somewhat relaxing in the position. As I felt my orgasm building I began thrusting harder and harder, faster, and pushing as deep as I could, causing Terri to moan and whimper. I could tell she was going to come too, and I wanted to experience the shuddering rigidness of her body as I had earlier in the evening.

Terri wasn't as loud as she had been on the couch, this time it was a low steady moaning, capped by a deep grunt each time my cock reached full depth in her pussy. We came together, me lying fully on top of her, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me as she humped her hips up against my thrusts.

We were finally quiet, completely sexually spent. We laid there tangled with one another all night. Waking to my step mother in my bed was as beautiful as anything we had experienced together.

As Terri woke she buried her face into my chest, "mmmmmm, good morning baby," she said as she nuzzled in to me.

I ran my fingers through her messy hair and whispered in her ear, "good morning mom, I love you."

"Oh baby I love you too," she cooed.

Terri got out of bed before I did. Watching my gorgeous mother getting out of my bed, naked, was incredible. We didn't make love in the morning because she had to get ready for work. I dozed off while Terri was taking her morning shower. I finally got up when I heard the noise of the hairdryer coming from Terri's bathroom.

After stopping in my own bathroom, I wandered into her room and watched her getting ready for work. She was standing in front of the mirror drying her hair, wearing only a pair of soft pink panties that covered her shapely bottom. I was awe struck just watching her. My cock was hard and standing at attention. I laid back on Terri's bed and pulled my cock through the opening in my boxer shorts. I was lying there stroking my cock when I realized that Terri was standing next to me.

"Whatcha doin' sweetie? Playing with my favorite toy?"

I just laughed and said, "you can always play with it if you want."

"You know I have to go to work baby, but mommy is going to bring home a surprise for you this afternoon."

Mmmmm, a surprise, I thought to myself as I smiled at my step mom. Terri went back to getting ready, and I walked up behind her as she stood at the bathroom counter. Placing my hands on her hips, I kissed Terri's shoulders. I kept kissing down her back until I was on my knees behind her. I could smell the scent of the perfume she had sprayed in her panties. It drew me in until my nose was rubbing the silky fabric right between the cheeks of her bubble ass. As my hands stroked her thighs, I began kissing my step mother's ass.

"You're going to make me late, naughty boy" she said.

I was enjoying kissing her ass too much to think about time. As I was kissing Terri's ass and curvaceous hips, she reached back and pulled her panties down. I rubbed my face on her butt, and as I grabbed her sexy globes and pulled her cheeks open to lick up and down her ass crack, Terri was now firmly gripping the edge of the countertop. I zeroed my attention in on her butthole and gave her a nasty tongue bath. Terri cooed and rocked her ass back and forth as I tongue fucked her asshole. When I penetrated her anus with my tongue, Terri didn't say a word. She just reached back with one hand and grabbed me by the hair, pulling my face into her butt. I was now eating her ass out and fingering her cunt. I felt her knees quake a little as she came.

My cock was raging hard by this point. I knew Terri had to get to work, but I wasn't letting her go until I came on her. I stood behind her with my cock firmly between her soft ass cheeks. I humped her bubble butt without entering her until I felt my orgasm building. I wanted my step mother to wear my semen all day, so as I shot my load I aimed at the crotch of her pink panties that were down around her upper thighs. After I unloaded in her panties, I reached down and slid her panties back up onto her bottom.

"Oh honey, that is so warm" she said as my cum was pressed against her. I kissed her on the neck and hugged her from behind before going back to bed.

"You're going to love your treat" she said, as I walked down the hall.

madmaximus
madmaximus
236 Followers