My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a rather unmilitary salute for a former marine and said, "Yes Ma'am!"

After breakfast, we get the kids ready to spend the day with their friends, the children of Paul and Jan while Lynn and I throw our clubs in the car. As we arrive at the neighbors to drop off Adam and Jenny, I thought it queer that Jan pulls Lynn off to the side with a kind of serious look and they talk in almost a whisper for a moment. Lynn seems to be reassuring her about something, and she comes back to me.

As we left, I asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh, Jan is just a little paranoid. It's nothing, just girl stuff."

I decide to drop it. This weekend I have decided to enjoy my ignorance, and revel in being married to my pretty Lynn. So, we are off to the golf course. We just have to stop by the house that Lynn is showing, to check on her associate. The house is beautiful. It should bring Lynn a handsome commission just for listing it.

Her associate Marie is talking to a young man who looks to be about twenty-five or so. He is somewhat familiar to me, but can't get a fix on where I might have met him. If he is part of Lynn's agency, I might have met him at an office party or something. I thought that there was something weird about this guy's reaction to seeing Lynn with me.

We shoot nine holes, I end up with a forty-three (seven over par), and Lynn is ahead of me by two strokes. She is a ten handicap and a little better golfer that I am. We share a beer at the clubhouse afterward, and I am just enjoying looking at her. Her face, flushed from the sun and exercise, gives her a rosy glow. It makes her look even prettier and I didn't think that was possible. She is subdued, but sweet and attentive to me.

Why is she so attentive?

She teases me about her win, and I have to own up to the truth of the matter. I reach across the table, kissed her saying, "You were better than I was today, Lynny honey. But I'll get you next time." The bet was ten bucks a stroke, so I pull a twenty out of my wallet, and hand it to her.

"Mmm, fat chance my darling! And ... nice doing business with you!" was her sunny reply.

I just look at her as if I am seeing something new. Lynn is so amazingly pretty that I have caught myself looking at her like this before. Just Lynn at different times, in different lighting, but very subtle differences only I can detect, knowing her so well ... loving her so well. She suddenly looks up and asks,

"What? What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing. You just look so beautiful today, Lynny!"

"Oh, sure. With my hair blowing around, and sunburn, I'll bet I look wonderful."

"Yes, exactly right!"

She blushes and smiles, lowering her eyes. We talk about the game; all of the good shots and those we missed. I tease her back about putting her drive on the third hole in the creek, and watching her strip off her shoes and socks, wading in to retrieve her ball. I helped her out, and in bare feet, she turns and drops the ball over her shoulder.

She looked like a little girl playing in the creek ... she could have been twelve, and chasing frogs. Our little Jenny is the very image of Lynn, and she will look just like her when she is older. She will be the joy of some young man's heart someday, just as Lynny is of mine.

Lynn is a genuinely sweet woman, and if she is fooling around on me, it will be the saddest day of my life if I have to give her up. And, what about Adam and Jenny? Would I deprive my kids of their mother? Would she deprive them of their father? These things are on my mind as I admire her from across the table.

Lynn notices my faraway look, and turns her head a little with a curious look, but decides not to intrude on my private moment. She instead looks off into the middle distance, likely with private thoughts of her own. I would give a million dollars to know what they are!

Until I know anything for sure, I am determined just to live my life and love my wife, but I know it is going to be difficult. I am frightened ... terrified ... about a decision I might have to make. I know it will break my heart.

That night after we put the kids to bed, I thought I needed to talk to Lynn; I was going crazy. We sat in the kitchen sharing a cup of coffee. Lynn looks so lovely perching on her stool, wearing only one of my over-sized shirts with panties. I know that I am going to be clumsy about this, but have to say something.

"Lynny honey, I had such a wonderful time with you today. I am just feeling so good about my life ... about our life. I would be devastated if anything happened to jeopardize it."

"W-What are you saying, Michael? What could possibly jeopardize what we have honey?"

"Um, nothing I guess ... I hope. Look honey, I just want to say, um ... to tell you how much I love you. Lynn, you are the light of my life and I would be lost without you."

Lynn puts her cup down, pushes it off to the side, and takes both of my hands in both of hers, looks me straight in the eyes and says,

"Michael, I know that you love me. You tell me that in the million things you do for me all the time, without making a big deal about it. Little things, but I notice them and I love you too my darling."

Damn! She undid me. My eyes are welling up. Shit! I'm a former Marine for God's sake ... we're supposed to be tough. But, this petite beauty got to me. She is very good at that. I was completely at a loss for words, so she continued in a soft and sincere voice,

"Michael. The children are asleep, take me upstairs and make love to me."

I stand and move to her side of the table. I pick her up in my arms to carry her up to our bedroom. As I stand with her in my arms, she shudders slightly. Her arms gently encircle my neck, and her eyes are as wide and round as I have ever seen them. We continue to look deeply into each other's eyes until I place her on the bed. She started to undress, and I stop her.

I pull my knit shirt over my head, and reach down to open her up myself. She is still wearing a button-up shirt of mine with the sleeves rolled up nearly to her elbows, with panties underneath. I unbutton the shirt, and open it like the petals of a beautiful flower.

I remove her shirt, and her distended puffy nipples invite my touch. I place a kiss on each nipple as I slip my fingers into the waistband on her panties. She lifts her butt to help me and I pull her panties down and off her legs. Still holding her panties, I put them to my face and breathe her in. The sexual energy in the room is palpable!

She scoots forward to the edge of the bed, unbuttons and unzips my jeans. She pulled them down and I stepped out of them. Her naughty smile returns as she pulls my boxer briefs down and my hard cock springs from the fabric nearly in her face. She gasps audibly seeing my veined beauty reaching for her. She has to have it inside her. She lies back with her arms and legs spread, and softly says,

"Please fuck me, Michael. I need it hard tonight."

I move onto the bed and supporting my weight, I kiss her deeply and with passion. I again move my attentions to her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples to full erection as she starts to moan. I kiss her belly, her mound, and then suck her clit into my lips, massaging it with my tongue. Lynn is breathing heavily and moaning telling me what she wants and how she wants it.

She is very hot ... wet.

"Please, Michael!" was all she said in an earthy, breathy voice.

I slide myself into her all the way in, with one long stroke as she gasped sharply and shivers,

"Oh, Mi-Michael!"

She stiffens into her first orgasm after just a few strokes, but I continue until I am fucking her with long hard strokes. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I am fucking the shit out of her!

I know that she came at least one more as I pounded it into her as hard as I can. She is screaming at me to fuck her harder! I stiffen and ram my cock into her all the way, as I arch my back and explode deep inside my sexy petite wife. Still inside her, I roll to the side taking her with me until she is on top.

I was still in her, but softening.

When I softened to the point where I could no longer stay with her, she looked at me and said,

"Oh no! You are not getting away with that dear heart!"

She scooches down, and takes my dwindling tool into her mouth. Her lips and tongue tease the head of my cock, while her fingers play with my balls. She lightly scratches the underside of my scrot with her fingernails. The she starts pumping the shaft with her hand as I start to become hard again.

She knew that I could reset quickly once, but not again without some time to recover, so she took me into her mouth as far as she was able, stroking me with her lips. I am so aroused watching ... and feeling her ... do this to me that I came in her mouth. Second efforts always bear a smaller amount of fruit, and she was easily able to swallow what I gave her.

She loves doing this, and is very good at it. She cleans me up, bends down forward giving me a sloppy open-mouthed kiss, and I could taste the salty residue on her lips and tongue. We settle into just a very nice embrace, without a word spoken by either of us. Just hearts beating against each other, and breath shared through a very loose mauling kiss.

She lets me fuck her again before morning, after I properly service her private places with my lips and tongue. She insists on a cowgirl position, since this puts her in a position—in the saddle so to speak—to control attention to her G-spot, since she loves to come with me inside her.

After I finish inside her, I turn to my left side, easing her onto her side with me still inside her, and we just fall asleep that way. The next morning it is Sunday. She takes over at her open house and I do my chores and a little maintenance here and there.

After the final chore, an oil change to both cars, I am a greasy sweaty mess. I get a shower, and before Lynn comes home, I make supper for the four of us. We are both too tired for anything tonight, and just fall asleep in each other's arms.

Monday, I have the day off, but my darling wife has to go into the office. I make breakfast for three sleepy faces, and I kiss Lynn as she ambles out the door. I take the kids to school, and come home for a leisurely breakfast of my own.

I spend some of the morning thinking about the events of the past weekend. I was still heartsick, thinking that Lynn might be betraying me—no evidence, just a nagging feeling. If that turns out to be the case, her passionate lovemaking, although pleasurable, might indeed have been very cruel.

I may have the day off, but Paul does not. It is his shift on, today. At about mid-morning, I get a call from Jan. She is complaining about a clogged drain; and asks if I can help her. Jan is tall and slender, with small tits, but a very shapely ass, and long slender legs.

I have seen her attract a lot of serious male attention out in public—particularly those long legs of hers in short shorts or a short tight skirt. She is very pretty of face, with short brown hair and honey-brown eyes.

Jan is a stunner, no doubt!

I grab my smaller toolbox, and go next door to see what I can do for her. Jan is wearing a halter-top without a bra, and a pair of very short jean shorts which complement her shapely ass, and long slender legs. She does indeed have a stopped drain, and after trying to plunge, I determined that I would have to get underneath and pull the trap.

Jan kneels down next to me ... very close to me in fact on one knee. When she opens her legs a little, I can see into the leg hole of her shorts. It's clear Jan is not wearing panties. I remove some material from the trap; it looks like someone stuffed a pair of panties down the drain. After re-gunking and putting everything back together, I stood up to find that Jan had moved in so that I brush against her body as I stand.

I immediately move away a little, but Jan puts her arms around me to give me her thanks. She reaches up and kisses me on the lips. I put my hands on her shoulders to push her back a little.

"Whoa, Jan, just a 'Thank you' will do, honey."

"What's the matter Michael? Can't a girl give a big strong man a proper thank you for coming to her rescue? Don't you find me attractive Michael?"

"Jan, you are a very cute girl ... I think you know that. But if you are going to give me a hug, I'm more comfortable with it if Paul and Lynn are present."

"Can I at least offer you a neighborly cup of coffee or a beer?"

"It's too early for beer, but coffee sounds nice."

She turns toward the counter to retrieve the coffee carafe and a cup, so that her perfect little ass is nearly in my face. She turns and leans into me so that her crotch rubs against my arm, and she puts her arm around my shoulder and fills my cup. She sits next to me smiling as lifts her own cup to her lips.

"Michael, I do really appreciate you help. I am so glad that you and Lynn are neighbors and friends."

I smile, and give her a little tip of my coffee cup. Jan is a fox! If I had less scruples, I might have a fine morning of taking her sexy ass and long slender legs upstairs and fucking the shit out of her. Jan is a very sexy little animal! Actually, that image has crossed my mind before at garden parties. But, if I think I still have something left with Lynn, I will never do anything to jeopardize that.

Plus, as attractive as she is, I have always considered Jan to be a "man trap" ... pretty poison if you like. I have more serious doubts about her fidelity that I do Lynn's. I have not doubt that she would love to have me take her up on her thinly veiled sexual innuendos this morning. I answer Jan's last remark,

"Yes, Jan. You and Paul are great friends, and you are a good friend to Lynn."

Jan smiles at me, and that smile tells me that she is resigning herself to not being able to tease my cock into her slender little pussy. I am relieved. I start to wonder if the problem is with Jan instead of Lynn. I am glad I asked Jake include Jan in the investigation. I thought about calling him today to see how soon I can get my report ... essentially, to find out my fate.

When I think about it, I remember that Jan has always been something of a flirt. When Paul and I trade wives for a dance at our little house parties, Jan always slips a slender thigh between my legs, and moves in and kisses me on the lips. Paul is lucky if Lynn allows him a peck on the cheek, and she keeps Paul at a respectable distance. It seems like Jan's hands are on my shoulder or around my waist whenever she can manage it ... even in front of Paul.

Jan backs off a little and we had a nice discussion about mundane things. After pouring us both a second cup, Jan's cell phone rings. She looks at the screen, and quickly presses the end button a couple of times to skip the call.

She wears a strange look, and after I finish my second cup, she seems intent on getting rid of me. I get up to go; she hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek,

"Thanks again Michael for coming to my rescue. It is so nice to have such a handy neighbor."

"No problem, Jan honey. Just let me know if you need anything else."

I handed her the panties I rescued from the drain trap, "Here, I think these are yours." She takes them from me with a sheepish smile, as her face turns red.

As I walk out the door, I can hear Jan hurriedly pressing buttons on her phone, and starting a conversation in very hushed tones. It does not sound like she is talking to either Lynn or Paul. None of my business ... didn't give it another thought.

When I get home, I called Lynn at the office.

"Hi honey, I just called to tell you that I love you."

"Oh Michael, you are so sweet. You are making my day honey. I am just about to go into an agents meeting, so have to run." Then she hesitates, and in a hushed tone continues, "Thank you darling, and ... I love you too!"

No sooner do I hang up with Lynn, than the phone rings again. I recognized the number as that of my PI, Jake.

"Hello Mike it's Jake." (I already knew that!) "I have enough material to complete my report now, and I am just waiting for the photos to process. If you would like, we can meet at my office at say, two. Is that good for you?"

I am still recovering from hearing him talk about photos, but I snap out of it, and say,

"Uh, yah. Two is fine. I'll see you then."

After some cleaning up around the house, toys and clothes left around by Adam and Jenny... but mostly Adam, I put some soup on, for lunch thinking about ... photos. Photos of whom, and doing what? I know I am going to make myself crazy until this afternoon's meeting.

I am just puttering around the house trying keep my mind occupied and trying not to think about what I might find out. This is two days earlier than I expected, so that at least is a positive. I call Lynn at the office. I leave her a message that I have to pop into work for an hour or so, and ask her to pick up the kids from school.

I jump into the car for what might be the last ride of my life. Especially since there are ... photos. I decide not to worry about it until there is something to cause worry. I arrive at Jake's office, and he meets me at the door, ushering me into a meeting room his uses to review cases with clients.

He throws a file onto the table, and I can see photos peeking out along with a sheath of papers. He clasps his hands together on the table, looks at me and says,

"You can read through all of the reports and look at the photos if you would like, but bottom line ... your wife is not cheating on you. At least not during the period I watched her."

"OH GOD!!!" I involuntarily exclaim raising my hands, as if someone has lifted a great weight from my shoulders.

"It's the other one, the skinny brunet. She is cheating on her husband, and she has tried a couple of times to involve your wife, but your wife refused during the period I watched them. In fact, your wife has tried to get her friend to stop."

"Jake, I can't tell you how relieved I am. I saw Lynn and Jan talking quietly several times, and every time I approached them, they would end the conversation or change the subject. Paul, Jan's husband acted like there was something I should not know. So you can see why I was concerned." I offer as rationale.

"Actually, I think the husband knows, but he is in denial about his wife's cheating from what I can see." Jake continues. "The pictures are mostly of the skinny one, Jan, and a younger man in a motel. Your wife is in some of them, but only as a friend trying to help a friend."

"What do you mean, 'friend trying to help a friend'?" I ask.

"When you were all out clubbing last week, both women disappeared with the younger guys they were dancing with. Jan was making out with the one she was dancing with, and I got the impression that the four of them knew each other quite well. The other guy was making a pass at Lynn, your wife, but she fought him off." Jake takes a sip of coffee and continues,

"From what I could hear, he has tried to get to her before and they may have a history, but that night she made it clear that she was not interested. He tried to grab her and she kneed him in the nuts, and he quit and limped back into the club. Your wife berated the other guy, and grabbing Jan's hand pulled her back into the club." Another sip of coffee then,

"Jan is fooling around on her husband, and most of the report is timelines for her: phone calls, motels, credit card receipts, meetings with the guy, that kind of stuff. Actually, there isn't much on your wife. She went to work, had lunch with clients and colleagues, picked up your kids from their school, and came home. But like I say, my report only covers the past week or so.

You spent a lot of time with your wife over the past weekend, so I concentrated on Jan. Jan met with the young man at a local motel, and she was together with him for two hours and twenty-three minutes." They left separately.