My Loving Wife & Tom

Story Info
Guy helps horny wife & her frustrated husband.
6.6k words
3.84
66.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers

This story supersedes "Tom Aids Older Couple" which was recently submitted but because of format problems was difficult to understand.

*

My wife Jan & I recently moved into an "over 55" subdivision and have enjoyed the lifestyle and activities. Our sex life was right on for our age but then I had radiation treatments for prostate cancer and things went downhill. For about a year I had no desire for sex at all. Jan was very understanding but obviously her pleasures were not being met. Then gradually my urge came back. I couldn't get totally hard but masturbation resulted in the most intense orgasms ever- however I was totally dry, not even any pre-cum! Even with my increased libido our pleasures were still very limited.

Tom and Jan, met innocently enough working out in our community gym. He was a very dedicated health nut who worked out regularly and had the physique to prove it. Being in mid-40's, divorced, and currently living with his parents while going to college, he was dedicated to retooling his life and keeping fit. Jan said he was very easy to talk to as evidenced to what he revealed to her. Now Jan is a real people person and is very interested in "life stories" but for some reason I felt this relationship seemed to go a little further.

They would meet early mornings at our gym with Jan doing her treadmill and Tom doing everything including aerobics and power exercises. I did notice she would always look very prim and appealing for an early workout. Did I detect going braless under her warm-up?

I finally met Tom at a community social and was impressed. He seemed young, virile and really built- about 6 ft and large all over. He brimmed with manliness. We enjoyed conversing and I mentioned how much Jan enjoyed his company. He seemed a little surprised, but did state what a pleasant person she was -- and quickly added "very attractive too" saying I was lucky guy. I agreed but went on to say how my physical limitations were no fun and I felt bad for my still vibrant wife.

Recently Jan, although totally committed to me, would check out other men and watch a lot of TV about adult relationships including hot guys. I am not complaining as she knows I have always had an eye for the women even though lately it has subsided. In my 30's I had a brief but sex only fling. I was forgiven.

One night after a couple of wines, Jan, seemed so uptight. I think I know why. I can't perform and missed our making love. Right? Absolutely not came her reply. Jan assured me "You are the love of my life!" We had great sex before radiation. We are also older now and all that love making was great at the time. Now we must adjust."

I countered with, "you don't have any thoughts of other men, even innocent ones like he's a good looking guy? Wonder what he's like in bed?"

After a little deep thought she purred, putting it that way, of course I check out guys but not in thinking of them in bed or visually undressing them like you men do with the ladies.

Well my hot wife I know how much you love me but it's okay if you ever have that inkling, I'd understand. I just want to know you still love me, you'd be honest aannd discrete.

Dennis, I can't believe you just said that! What's become of you? You want me to sleep with another man. I could never, never..... Cutting her off, I brought up my indiscretion years ago and how she forgave me. As much as that was the biggest mistake of my life, you forgave me. I must admit although it was wrong, I had to experience it and learned that although it was exciting, I realized you're my life. Now YOU are the horny one and that's ok.

Lately I have been complimenting Jan on well she's looking since working out on a regular basis and eating right. I could tell she was pleased with my comments and encouraged her to work out even more frequently. My wife is now "pleasingly plump" no longer "heavy" and those large 38C but sagging breasts seem to perking up. She is turning me on despite my limited desire and potency. Every morning she loves to bare her breasts for me to fondle and suck plus often will drop her towel after showering- teasing me with a giggle. This is our sex routine for the day!

Realizing my predicament and wanting to please, she changed her strategy and suddenly became an aggressor in bed. She gave a good blow job but with no cum for her to savor. It was a one way street and was a lot of work to get me even semi-hard. The best we could do was for her to ride on my sleeve- aid, semi-hard penis or she would sit on my face and get off on me orally. Without my precum things were a little dry and I don't like KY. If eating pussy can be routine, this was. I felt she was somewhere else- looking blankly up and moaning while massaging her own tits and obviously faking her pleasure.

Once upon finishing, she rolled off my mouth and on to her back. "Jan, I really do think you're HORNY despite our efforts. You need some REAL love making." There was no response. This was a good sign. I knew she felt the same but was too loving to say so.

Then one day it happened. Our senior men's group was going on a cross town outing which included some museums and lunch. It will take most of the day. Jan seemed to act nonchalant about my day trip but something told me she was planning something herself.

She looked positively ravishing in her soft fleece tan warm-up as I prepared to leave. Taking her into my arms I could tell she was braless. After an unusually deep French kiss and a quick feel I walked out the door. She seemed flush.

Have a good day. "Oh, that's in my plans" she purred. "I have a good workout planned, then run some errands."

Parking my car at the club house, I was to ride with someone else but my intuition told me to stay.

The senior group left without me and I waited for what I was pretty sure would happen. Soon Jan showed up in her car and then Tom. They parked side by side. He checked to see if they were alone, slipped her a little peck on the cheek, then they entered the clubhouse gym confirming my suspicions were true.

Putting two and two together- her interest on how long I'd be gone all made sense. I quickly ditched my car, walked home and waited, gambling they would show up. Sure enough about an hour later they appeared. Tom was sweaty and dressed in some tight fitting shorts and a muscle top that showed off what he had- well almost...Hiding in the garage I had a great view. They stood outside the front doorway talking.

"Tom. This feels wrong. I feel guilty and I do love my husband but on the other hand he's right- I need a man and you, well you are sooo sexy and obviously interested in me!"

"Jan, yes, you really turn me on and I just want us to enjoy each other. We will have to be discrete, ok? -and we will stop anytime you say."

"I know, Tom, but I still can't believe you find me desirable; you could have your pick of any sweet young thing".

Jan, lets face it, I have this weakness for older women, especially full figure types. I love your protruding belly, your well rounded ass, your ample breasts, your full lips and you're a real flirt without trying. With you, I know we can just do it. No teaching necessary, no holds barred and no commitments.

From the cracked inner door I watched and listened. Once inside there was some small talk. Looking into each other's eyes, they tentatively came together. Tom held her head in his hands then gently kissed her lips. She now returned his kiss with some feeling. Suddenly their tongues were obviously entwined. Their bodies seemed to melt together. With that passionate kiss I knew that my wife's doubts had dissolved. His hands dropped and cupped her warm-up covered ass as she wrapped hers around his neck. Now his hands slid under her waist band, followed by some moaning and heavy breathing. "Tom, I wasn't sure but now I am". She then stepped back, smiled seductively, and slowly unzipped and removed her warm-up top exposing those full tits. I could not believe her forwardness- My shy wife! He looked mesmerized, then fondled each while pinching her nipples.

Now she turned in his arms, laid her head back on his shoulder, and pushed her ass against his shorts. Jan was wiggling against his body as his hardness grew. His hands cupped her breast from behind. Then his right hand slid down and disappeared under her waist band as he also nibbled on her neck passionately. "Oh Tom I can't take any more...I need you in me now"! His hands on her tit and pussy and the nibbling on her neck was like a three way. My "losing it" wife mumbled, I've never felt anything like this at the same time. She then pulled Tom into the front bedroom. The door closed!! DAMN, I won't be able to sneak a peek! Looks like listening will have to do.

With my ear to the door I could hear clothes being removed. Then- "Oh Tom, you are a very sexy man and mmm-and built! Your, your thing is so big and it's not even hard!"

Tom hinted, "you will enjoy 'us'. Want to touch?" The answer was obviously yes as I could detect a male moaning sound.

"Oh my god, Tom, it's now sooo full and hard. Are you sure it will fit in me?"

"Don't worry , you'll find out in a few minutes but first it's my turn to do a little exploring of my own. I love your blonde hair and I've always wondered --do real blondes have more fun and now I see you are a real blonde."

I'm scared Tom, maybe this is a bad idea.. shush, just let me show you. Now relax. After a hesitation the next I could hear was the bed and Tom describing his journey. Your lips are like a sweet wine, hesitation, a sucking sound, "Oh Tommie, that feels so good." Yes, and to suck on both at the same time! More hesitation, I love your soft belly and my tongue in your belly button.

Now Tom was obviously shifting his body- and probably blowing on her pubic hair. Jan was now breathing heavy. Oh, that feels so naughty, please quit teasing me, please! I need you in me. "In time my little whore, I want to make love to all of you."

Further down he traveled. Do you like me kissing your knees? YES! How about your inner thighs? I could hear licking and kissing as he must be working his way up. I'm sure Jan was squirming with pleasure. She loves this and now was no exception. This listening only is becoming very erotic. I was suddenly totally turned on!

"Oh so good, keep going, ahhh yes, kiss me there, deeper, yes o'yes-right there. AAAAh, no, no- oh god Tommy, I'm commming!"

Even though I couldn't see I knew what Jan was doing. When "there" she would grab my head and force me even more into her pussy.

"MMMM it's so wonderfully hot down here and yummy, ummm - so hard to breathe....".he mumbled.

More slurping sounds, another pause and I knew Tom must be sliding up her body positioning his cock over my wife's waiting pussy.

"Are you ready my hot pussy??" Yes, yes I am so ready. Oh please, I need you in me. Are you sure, tell me again how much you want it. "I want it, I want it- I'll do anything , just -- Tommie, do it now. Fuck me before I totally lose it!"

Now I heard a shifting on the bed again. Her man had obviously positioned himself. I can picture it. Jan's legs are spread, knees up to her shoulders-exposing that waiting pussy. Now I bet Tom is over her and guiding his cock to her vaginal lips.

Then a lunging sound and screams of passion as they both consummated their union. Now they're sounds were guttural and loud as the bed squeaked continuously. Oh yes so good, right there, a little higher and deeper, please deeper. "It fits; your big cock has filled me up. Tom, Tom, Tom oh Tommie- ooooh, aaaaah. My clit oh I can't stand this, YES, god yes." She screamed as she obviously climaxed again and again- women are so lucky. Tom continued pounding up and down on the creaking bed. Each time he thrust in, Jan let out a short ah. This went on and on - he had great stamina and control. Jan was rearing up to meet him but not being use to such long and physical fucking- I could tell she was tiring. Don't you ever where out? Tom's answer was a speed up & sudden grunting (I knew he was stiffening and began spurting his load into Jan.)

Now things grew quieter and their breathing subsided. Panting, Jan spoke, I never knew sex could be so totally good. You made me feel like a real woman again.

"You did me in, cougar lady! You're so desirable and I loved every minute. You sure know how to please a man. This could get to be a habit but too bad we both have commitments..."

They must have been lying side by side as Jan spurted out- "Let's see, your 44 and still young enough to revive your manhood, right?"

"Well maybe but might need some help. What do you have in mind?"

How's this? Jan was obviously massaging his resting cock. After a minute or two- Look, it's growing, I love to watch it come to life.

Then I heard sucking sounds and "my little whore, you've done this before- your hand and mouth know what they're doing- you win, baby."

"Look it's totally hard again. Now hang on as I want to ride and fuck your hot cock!"

I can picture Jan lining up her well fucked pussy, straddling an eager Tom, then sitting down on his hardness. oohh sooo sooo good you bitch.

Now the bed was creaking again. I imagine Jan riding on Tom's manhood as he rose up to meet her. Their hands would be kneading her juggling tits. Louder, louder, faster, faster then Jan screamed uncontrollably. Now it was Chris's turn - he let out a loud AAAAH as his final load spewed into Jan. Movement again and I couldn't believe this but the sound of a tongue and mouth sucking and lapping- my proper wife was "cleaning up" Tom! Wow, she's so hot- never realized...! Then more movement and they were kissing passionately. "Oh Jan, you sure know how to clean me off- what a cock sucker." Tommy, I love it when you talk dirty.

That late afternoon when I "returned" from my senior outing Jan asked me how things went. I made up some stuff and then casually ask her how her day went. She always likes to share her day's activities with me but this time she seemed a little up tight and was obviously having a hard time describing her activities. Wonder why? I let it drop.

Now in bed we exchanged kisses and goodnights. After a while I could tell she was having trouble going to sleep. Are you all right? Have a rough day? Need a massage?

Silence then- "Dennis, remember how you encouraged me to experience another man especially since you 'had' Mary Carmen years ago?"

Now it was my turn. I really wanted to hear about her and Tom- felt a twinge of jealousy and yet turned on knowing that my loving wife had finally experienced sex with another man and was going to admit it. After a brief silence- Are you going to tell me you want to try it, I asked?

No, I mean yes-what I want to say is I already did it and you were right --It was what I needed but I felt so guilty being I love you so much. You are my life. My friend was only about sex.. I am sorry if you are angry.

Jan breaks the uneasy silence, well how do you feel husband, and do you want to know who?-please talk. She blurted out, "it was Tom". I acted surprised.

I responded I am surprised, a little jealous, but strangely not that disappointed. I was hoping... The thought of you with someone else brings out the jealousy but it also turns me on and brings out some pride that others find you attractive. In case you don't know it, many men dream of their wives with someone else. There are times when I fantasize about you making passionate love with another man- with all the details.

Jan then assured me women do check out "hunks" and maybe think about what they are like in bed and never visualize you with someone else but can now understand from your man's viewpoint.

Taking her in my arms we hugged, kissed and I got a little feel- as normal.

While we are opening up I want you to know how very sorry I am about my sexual performance. "No, No- you are fine. We are older, you have physical problems but I am happy..." Jan assured me. Jan, I am not buying that you are sexually satisfied and want to live happily ever after. I am relieved you took this big step. Never mind the past- let's look at now- we both still have sexual needs.

Two days later Jan came home from her workout -- we small talked and I ask her who was down there. Oh Tom was there but he won't be for long. He's about to graduate and has a job in South Carolina. I said "too bad- there goes my new love life!" What a strange thing to say- even from you, Dennis. Well it's true, I have regained much of my sexual desires with you because of your relationship with him." Get my gist?

Dennis, are you saying you're sorry to see him leave because you want him to continue "seeing me" so you can fulfill your needs?

"Oh yes and yours too, Jan. Once I got by my jealousy and knowing our love remains strong- it's a no brainer. It looks like a win-win-win situation for all of us. I can't enjoy our old straight sex like before."

I want to agree, husband, but I'm just not comfortable with this. Tom, in addition to being a very good person, really makes me lose my inhibitions but I love you totally and just wonder if this got out?

"Well we've talked enough. Let's just let things happen. If you decide to get together with him again all I ask is to let me know before hand and I want to see you off." OK? My loving wife nodded a doubting yes.

On Saturday Jan said it was to be Tom's last workout and after he invited her to his parents' empty house for the weekend and a little going away party.

Who's going to be there? She didn't know. " Well if I were him there would be you and you only!" Jan gave a weak smile but no response.

As the time approached she said "ok, what do you want to say before I leave?"

All I ask is have fun but come directly home after, do not clean yourself and wear these- handing her some new scanty peak-a boo black bikini panties- and no bra!

Jan just shook her head but said ok, only for you, but why?

Jan, a big part of what makes it for me now is the smell and feel of fresh sex. To inhale and taste is what really turns me on- ok?

Ok, anything for my passionate but weird husband.

Hours later I heard Jan's car pull into the garage. My heart was pounding and I had this intense feeling in my groin.

As she walked into our bedroom I knew immediately my wife had just been fucked. She seemed flush, her eyes were glazed over, her smile was soft and subdued and she didn't look me in the eye. Her blouse seemed disheveled and only buttoned part way. Baby, your oozing with sex.. "Yes, I know, considering your ground rules," as we looked at her soaked panties.

Embracing in each other's arms, the smell of sex was everywhere. Well how'd it go? Tell me the details. Finally she gazed up into my eyes, "Dennis, I am so exhausted. Tom was very gentle but was also very passionate and knew he wanted me to totally enjoy and, well, uh, I, I did. He was all man --filled me twice and almost a third, which was a story in itself. What made it so good for me was how he uses his "thing," his eagerness to please, and he had so much energy! Our afterglow and satisfying each other orally was delicious. 69 was fantastic. That' all I'm going to say."

You've said enough my little whore. Now I want to complete our night.

Standing facing each other I slowly began unbuttoning her blouse exposing her full tits. I just love "Eny & Meny". "So did Tom, he loves to suck on them together..." That's an advantage of being so built!

Off comes the blouse and now she unhooks her jeans. I am on my knees facing her crotch-very slowly pulling her jeans down. She then steps out and exposed the see- through bikini panties that were totally soaked holding in all that cum. I grab her ass, pulled her to my face, and deeply inhaled the fresh cum smelling panties. Again and again I inhaled and tasted with Jan's hand encouraging me from behind. I moaning with pleasure, then pulled her bikini off, savored it in my mouth and stood up.

dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers
12