My Loving Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael's fears are about to become real.
10.5k words
4.22
134k
92

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Michael's worries are about to become real.

*

Note: I had not intended to make this a multiple part story, but to end it with the twist at the end of the first part. Due to the many requests for a righteous ending, I am adding two more chapters. This one will develop the plot further, and the final chapter will be the resolution ... whatever that might end up being. This part switches scenes often in order to move all of the players along, so look for the "~ ~ ~" indicators for the changes. The point of view continues from the end of Chapter 01, as third-person omniscient, a dispassionate observer who sees all. All of the action takes place from Monday morning, to early, early morning Wednesday. M142.

*****

From Chapter 01: Monday, about two-thirty in the afternoon:

"Hi Michael, what's up?"

"Nothing! Just thinking today, that I have the most wonderful wife in the world, and tonight I am going to cook supper for her, put her children to bed, and make love to her ... all night long."

"Oh Michael, that is so sweet, I can hardly wait, darling! I have to go ... see you tonight."

She hangs up, just as her burn phone buzzes. She jumps up and closes her office door.

"Hello, this is Lynn!"

"Does he know about us?" She recognizes the young male voice.

"No darling, Michael does not know!"

Chapter Two:

She thinks for a second, "How did you know I was talking to Michael?"

"Happen to be walking past your office door. Tomorrow, at the house then?" asks the male voice.

"Yes Tony, tomorrow at the Larkin house." Lynn says nervously.

Lynn's heart is pounding from the sexual excitement of hearing her lover's voice, and from the guilt of lying to Michael, her faithful husband, and father of her children. She is thinking about the last part, biting her lip a little and asking herself,

"What the hell am I doing? Michael is such a great guy, and a wonderful husband ... but Tony is so big. Am I really going to risk losing my family just to enjoy a large cock? God, I love the feeling of him inside me ... filling me up as Michael never can ... but I love Tony's eight-and-a-half-incher up inside me."

Lynn slips her burn phone back into her lower desk drawer, under a stack of papers, and sits back in her chair. She closes her eyes, thinking about Tony, pulls her skirt up to her waist, massages her silky inner thighs and pushing her panties aside, slips a finger into her engorged moist slit. With her office door closed and locked, there is no question of interrupting her during a few minutes of self-pleasure.

She is thinking about Tony as she slides her finger in and out, and in and out. She can hardly wait to get to the house on Larkin Avenue, the one she has listed but unsold. This house is semi-staged, meaning it has some furniture in it to give prospective buyers ideas of how the house might look furnished.

One of the upstairs bedrooms is staged and has a large bed and some other furniture. She and Tony have been careful about washing the sheets at the house after using them for their trysts. Tony is young, about twenty-eight, married with no kids, and he has an immense cock that is thicker than Lynn's wrist. She is petite, and had some problems accommodating Tony at first, but when that large organ was all the way inside her, she was hooked. She had to have him again, and again.

She shudders into a very nice throbbing finish with her finger still inside her. She pulls it out, and passes it under to nose. She loves the smell of pussy; she and Jan have become a little bi-active when they are alone. Jan gets so wet it is incredible, and her aroma is intoxicating to Lynn as she pushes her face into Jan's sweet pussy.

She continues her thoughts as she straightens up to leave for the day, "Michael wants to make love tonight. He says that he wants to do it all night, but if I give him one really good one, maybe I can feign a little headache and just roll over to save something for Tony tomorrow."

Michael's six and three-quarters inches is no match for Tony's much longer and thicker size. Tony's wife must be in heaven every time to makes love to her. Then she remembers that Tony told her that Betty is not into sex, having come from an uber-religious upbringing.

She felt bad at the club, pushing Tony off, but Jan told her about Michael's conversation with Paul (Paul tells Jan everything ... or else!), and she noticed the large man sitting by himself at the club sucking on a club soda. Really? Had to be a PI, likely hired by Michael. She would have to be more careful.

Actually , that night at the club is what got her thinking that she was getting tired of Tony, that he is kind of an asshole. She started to realize then how much she really did love Michael. He is intelligent, considerate, and a world-class father to Adam (eight) and Jenny (six). Michael is the man with whom she wants to grow old, and to enjoy their grandchildren.

Tony is arrogant, but handsome ... and he has that large cock! Actually that is about the only thing Lynn likes about him ... that beautiful prick of his. She loves to touch it; it feels so good, so warm, so heavy in her hand. The feeling of that muscle sliding into her body is indescribably pleasurable. She will not always want Tony and she will get her fill of him, but she wants him for now. Plus, if she fooled Michael's PI once, she feels that she is smart enough to fool him again.

Michael took the rest of afternoon off. He is whistling to himself in the car, on his way to buy flowers for Lynn. She will likely run by her 'for sale' house on Larkin to check on things before coming home, and Michael wants to be home to make supper for her and the kids. He bought some small candles to use later to set the mood for lovemaking with his pretty wife. He is a happy guy!

~ ~ ~

Jake is still in his office, and he destroys the copy of everything he had prepared for Michael, but leaves his office copy out on his desk for filing away later. As he picked up his coffee cup, it knocked Michael's case folder onto the floor. The large African-American PI bent down to retrieve it, and noticed something he may have over-looked on one of the photos that splayed across the floor. He looked at the photo, and said to himself,

"Damn! Didn't notice that!"

It was a small thing, but in a couple of the photos from outside the club, he now noticed that Lynn pushed the tall dark-haired man away, but it was more of an intimate gesture than just fending off a pass. That proves that she knew the guy; someone who was supposed to be just a casual dance partner at a club.

"Shit!" He said to himself.

He told Michael that he really didn't have any evidence of cheating by Lynn, but now he is wondering if he screwed up. "Shit! The bitch made me in the club I'll bet!" He mutters to himself, as he picks up the papers and photos,

"I better have Janice take a look at this file." He mutters as he works out in his mind what to do next.

"I'll have to call Michael, and let him know that I am giving this case another look at a reduced rate, and will throw in my time for free, but Janice can do the following and direct observation ... she is better at it than I am, and Lynn does not know her. Plus, she blends in a lot better than some big ol' lug like me."

~ ~ ~

Michael texts to Lynn that he will pick up the kids from school, and help Adam with any homework he has. Jenny is only in first grade and doesn't have any homework, but Adam might have some math. It is actually just arithmetic, but they don't call it that anymore ... they call it "math."

After ten minutes, Lynn texts Michael back,

"Thank you, darling! : )" Complete with keyboard smiley-face.

~ ~ ~

Tony comes home, and almost immediately gets into the same old arguments with Betty, about being gone so much, and his habit of turning off his phone in the afternoons for several hours,

"Tony, what are you doing, that you need to turn off your phone? Have you found another admirer for that monster yours? Who is she this time?"

"Drop it Betty. Why do we have to keep going into this, Just because you don't like it, you think I am screwing around?" Exasperated with his suspicious wife Tony continues,

"What's for supper?"

~ ~ ~

Jake gives his associate Janice a call.

"Hey, darlin' was'up? I need you for a case. How is your load right now?"

"Hey big guy! A case huh? Husband or wife?" Janice answers.

"This one is a clever little wife. It was a case of mine, but I think I screwed up and she made me. I'm thinking that, that fine little ass of yours might be a little more discrete darlin'!"

"Oh, you silver-tonged devil, you know that flattery will get you ... everywhere! I can take the case, but I will have to shift a few things first. I can come over tomorrow at, say, nine o'clock to see what you have."

"Nine's good!" Jake agrees.

"See you then, lover!" Janice says with a sexy smile that Jake can't see over the phone, but reads it from her tone of voice.

~ ~ ~

"And then you divide this number into this one here, and you get six, okay Adam? Look at some of the other problems, so I can get dinner started." Michael ruffles Adam's hair and starts to turn, to go downstairs.

"Okay, Daddy. What are having for supper?"

"Ham steaks with scalloped potatoes in cheese sauce. Sound okay?"

"Mmm, goodie Dad ... Mom likes that stuff, huh."

"She sure does sweetheart!" Michael says to his young son with a chuckle.

Michael starts cooking, making sure the ham gets into the oven with the sliced potato and cheese casserole. He mixes up some greens for a salad, and puts on some corn to steam. He likes to cook, and he and Lynn have a very good routine going on, sharing responsibilities with the kids, the house, and the cooking. He is thinking that Lynn would be an absolute fool to mess around, and risk what they have. They are so good together.

Adam has his homework done, and Lynn comes in, to a very familiar aroma emanating from the general area of the kitchen.

"Mmm, Ham and scalloped potatoes Michael? My favorite! You are the greatest, darling!"

She kisses him, and kisses Adam and Jenny and they all sit down for dinner.

~ ~ ~

"So, what's going on with you and Lynn these days Jan?" Paul askes his wife.

"Nothing you need to worry about, girls argue sometimes, we're still friends. Skip it Paul!" Jan answers. But Paul presses another gripe,

"Are you sure you have to go out again tonight honey? I was hoping we could just spend a quiet night together. Who is it tonight?" Paul asks.

"I told you that Hillary and I had tonight planned for weeks. I need to get together with the girls, just as you have your little get-togethers with the guys. And, it might be late, so don't wait up."

"The 'girls' huh?" Paul asks sarcastically.

"Yes, Paul ... the girls!" Jan insists curtly, ending the conversation.

Paul decides not to press it further with Jan. He doesn't get sex very often from Jan anymore, but doesn't want to jeopardize what little he does get from her. He is sure that she is meeting a male friend tonight though!

~ ~ ~

Michael and Lynn put the kids to bed, tuck them in together and give them each a little kiss goodnight. Coming out of Jenny's room, Lynn runs her hand over Michael's muscular shoulder affectionately, happy that her husband works so hard, and finds the time to stay in shape. Outside in the hallway, Michael takes Lynn in his arms, and kisses her passionately.

"Oh, Michael!" then in almost a whisper, Lynn says, "Make love to me tonight darling."

"Why don't you take a nice warm bath, Lynn honey, and I'll be waiting for you." Michael says to his pretty wife with a sexy smile.

Lynn walks into the bathroom, and does not need to turn on a light, since there are lit votive candles lining the vanity, and the corners of the tub. "Oh, Michael!" Lynn says softly to herself in admiration of her husband's thoughtfulness, but with a twinge of guilt.

She unbuttons and removes her silk blouse, then her bra, and takes a moment to slide her hand over her breasts, pinching her nipples to hardness. "Ohhh!" she moans with the light touch to her very sensitive breasts. She wiggles her firm little ass out of her expensive skirt, and pulls her panties down and off. She runs her hands over her petite shape, front and back, and teases her clit and her vulva with light fingertip touches.

She sits on the edge of the tub pushing her stockings down her thighs and over her curvy calves, as the tub fills with warm water and frothing up with bubbles. She slips her tiny foot into the water, then the other, and then her body, as she settles into the hot water. It feels so good to her, and she starts a little tickle to her pussy lips until she shivers into a very nice pleasant orgasm. She is feeling very sexy tonight!

Michael takes his shower in the bathroom off the kitchen. He is dressed in a silk shirt and casual slacks. Michael laid out some very intimate, very lacy, very white lingerie for Lynn to wear when she finishes her bath. Lynn takes her time and when she finishes, she comes into the bedroom wearing a towel, and using another to dry her short blonde hair. She shakes it out, and it falls into her cute pageboy style. She looks at her trousseau laid out by her husband, and smiles.

"Oh, Michael darling ... they are beautiful! I love them!"

She is as giddy as a schoolgirl as she lets her towel drop and gives Michael a whole body hug, wrapping her right leg around his left, completely naked. He kisses her as he runs his hands over her back and her little ass. She giggles as she puts on the lacy bustier; stocking clipped into the snaps hanging from the bustier and then puts on the lacy boy-shorts panties.

"You know that that's the way bad girls do it honey ... panties over the garters!" Michael teases her.

"Oh, you are making me feel like being a bad girl tonight, Michael." Then with a naughty smile she asks, "do you like bad girls my darling?"

"Holy shit!" Michael says involuntarily as he took in the totality of his sexy wife in all of her new lacy underthings. She slowly nods, giving him a sexy smile and simply says,

"Exactly right!" as she puts her hands on her hips and relaxes a knee to strike a sexy pose for him.

His pretty and petite wife looks amazing in the lacy things Michael picked out for her. Michael also brought her red roses, and put them in a vase on the dining room table for supper, but saved one long stemmed beauty, to place on the bed with her white lacy things.

Michael blows out three of the four candles he has in the bedroom for atmosphere, leaving a small one in a far corner flickering for just the right effect. Michael is a working guy, but he is also very romantic. Lynn has always appreciated that about him.

She slides onto the bed, sits in the middle of it with her legs crossed, and picks up her rose, putting it to her nose to breathe in the aroma. She looks at Michael with a sultry look in her eyes, and crooks her little finger for him to come to her.

Michael does not need a second invitation, and slides in with his shapely wife. He removes his trousers and his shirt, leaving his dark blue sport boxer briefs on, with the yellow stripes around the waistband.

"Ohhh, someone is getting very excited, Michael!" She says, admiring his increasingly tenting crotch.

Michael slides in and immediately lowers his face between her legs as she opens them for him. He slides her panties down and off, and puts his hands underneath her to life her up to his face. Her mound protrudes has he holds her up, and he starts with light kisses and licks to her already engorged clit. She starts to moan deeply, and becomes a little jittery as he continues with his attentions to her.

He spreads her cheeks with his hands, and licks her pretty, puckered rosebud. She gasps as she breathes in deeply, and starts to release it in little huffs.

"Oh, Michael! Please fuck me darling. I want to be fucked hard tonight!"

Michael continues with his oral attentions to her, as she shudders into a strong orgasm. He moves up to her face to kiss her tenderly, and as she throws her arms around him she can taste her pussy juices on his lips ... she loves her smell and taste.

They kiss and fondle for a long time, and when he senses that she is getting ready with sharp shallow breaths, and fast heart beats, he kneels on the bed for her to remove his briefs. She pulls them off, and lays back spreading her legs wide for him. He takes a few seconds just to take in the view, staring her her perfectly shaped pussy lips, already very moist.

He rubs the head of his cock over her nether-lips, to tease her a little, and when her moaning increases, he slides it into her all the way, and she shudders and convulses in a very strong orgasm. He holds it in as her sweet violence slows, and then starts stroking her smoothly. She wraps her legs around him, as he fucks her with his special rhythm.

Michael has a way of rubbing his pubic bone against her clit going in, and sliding the head of his cock across her G-spot on the way out. This always drives Lynn into frenzy very quickly. She can feel the electric tingle in her buttocks, as she strokes her harder and harder. Her breathing and building sexual tension reach fever pitches and she explodes into an earth-shattering orgasm, so strong that it scares her.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Mi, Mich, Michael, Oh, Oh, God, Oh my, God!" she babbles something else that is unintelligible, as she works hard to regain control of her senses, her breathing and her heartbeats.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Michael, Oh darling, That, was, be-beyond, a, amaz, amazing!!"

Michael came hard deep inside her in response to her monster orgasm and is trying to get control of his breathing as well, as his groin is electrified releasing his built-up sexual tension.

"How are you doing, my lovely?" Michael asks, checking on the condition of his lace-laden bride.

"Oh, Michael. I love being fucked by you darling. You really know how to use that little thing!" Lynn says breathily.

"Little thing! What do you mean little thing, honey?"

"Oh, Michael you know what I mean, you have a wonderful, beautiful cock and I love it. It was just a ... an affectionate euphemism, Michael. You have a very nice sized cock honey and I love it ... I need it!" ("Shit! I'll have to be more careful!") Lynn thinks to herself. She tries to change the subject,

"Wonderful sex always makes me hungry. How about you, Michael."

Michael gives her a kind of sardonic smile, and says with just a touch of sarcasm,

"I'm the one who likes the munchies after sex, Lynn honey! Remember?"

"Oh, I know that Michael." (Shit! What is he up to? Guess I have to not tease him about his prick—I really do love it!") She thinks.

Since she made hot love in her lacy things, they are sweat soaked, and she is boiling, so she undresses, and puts on a short silk robe. Michael puts on his shirt and his boxer briefs.

"You check Jenny, I'll check on Adam." Michael says quietly as they tiptoe into the hallway.

"Let's check on them together, Michael."

They quietly open each bedroom door, placing little kisses on the cheeks of their children, and re-cover them with blankets kicked off during the night. They quietly creep out, and slowly close each door. ("Well, at least I am a good parent!") Lynn thinks to herself as they creep downstairs to the kitchen.

Michael pours a glass of wine for each of them, as Lynn toasts some English muffins, spreading cream cheese on them with a slice of tomato on each one; a favorite snack of theirs, and a mainstay for them after sex.

Lynn smiles at Michael and says, "Michael, you really blew me away tonight." She shudders a little and continues, "See? I am still tingling!"

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers