My Loving Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael's retribution as the truth comes out.
8k words
3.83
136.8k
94

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

Michael's retribution as the truth comes out.

Michael142

Note: This is a revised Chapter 03 for this story, which eliminates certain activities between Lynn and her Father. These activities were thought to be inappropriate in the original version, and unnecessary to moving the story along. I also changed the tense from present to past, since I now use that in all my stories. This should make reading the story easier.

As with Part 02, this part of the story switches scenes often in order to move all of the players along at a similar pace, so look for the series of tildes (~ ~ ~) that indicate the change of scenes. I would appreciate your input on the story.

Michael142.

~ ~ ~

Chapter 03: Eight O'clock, Wednesday morning, Jake's office:

Jake was in the office early to get the material collected by Janice and Antoine regarding the Michael and Lynn Anderson case. As the doorbell buzzes, Jake lumbered over to admit Janice and Antoine who showed up precisely at eight o'clock. Jan is always punctual ... always where she says she will be, on time.

"Morning guys come in and have a seat. Um ... whadya got for me?"

"Jake darlin', we got this little chick read-handed, and in the parlance of our trade, we nailed her ass!" Janice proudly announces!

"I got together with Antoine here, at seven this morning to go over what we have." Turning to Antoine she says, "Antoine show him the pictures!"

Antoine clears this throat, "Uh, yeah Jake, I got some real beauties. This one here Janice insisted that I make her an enlargement, and she has it framed on her wall ... the one of this guy's um, dick ... real beauty, huh?"

Jake's eyes widen as he looks through the pictures printed from Antoine's computer onto photographic paper. "Holy shit! You guys did indeed nail her cute little tail! Looks like I am going to go with my hat in hand to Michael Anderson and the sooner the better I guess! Hand me the transcripts of the tapes there ... yeah those ... all of the ooo's and ahhh's, I like that!"

"We are thorough, my darling!" Janice says proudly with a sweet smile.

"Okay, okay, let me go over all of this um, shit. Antoine, thanks dude ... you are a true artist!" Jake says appreciatively to his talented colleague.

With his part done, Antoine got up, shook Jake's hand, kissed Janice on the cheek, and left saying, "Pleasure is mine, Jake!" turning to Janice, "Later, baby!"

After Antoine left, Jake said to his favorite lady in this business, "I'm hungry, let me buy you breakfast baby. Grab the tapes and that player with the headphones, and the photos and stuff, and we will look it over, and we can talk about how to present this to the principal."

"You're on, hon! Let's go!"

~ ~ ~

Michael woke up still cuddling naked behind Lynn, and decided to slide his morning 'chubby' in between her cheeks and thighs from behind. This elicited a very pleasant moan from his lovely bride. She turned toward him and they quietly stroked one out with him very hard up inside her. They both came in a minor, but very pleasant morning orgasm.

Michael threw on a pair of jeans, and checked on the kids. They were still asleep ... it's early. He stripped off his jeans, pulled Lynn into the shower, they lathered each other up, laughing, giggling, fondling, and then rinsed off. The last day of Michael's shift-off started out very pleasantly, before he had to return to shift-on tomorrow.

He was one happy guy! Janice had to go to work of course, so she dressed and got Adam and Jenny up and also dressed while Michael made breakfast and put together three lunches, including a bag lunch for Lynn, with a red rose inside of hers, along with a sandwich (crust cut off!), a yogurt cup, and a pear.

"All the best stuff for my wonderful wife!" He was thinking as he prepared it lovingly.

Lynn left with the kids after Michael received his hugs, and pecks on the cheek from them, Lynn gave him a more passionate open-mouthed kiss.

"Bye darling, I love you!" Lynn said with true feeling, as she herded Adam and Jenny out to the car.

Michael was alone, sitting at the kitchen table enjoying his solitude with a cup of coffee. He was smiling, thinking about how well he and Lynn had been getting along lately, and how silly his fears about her infidelity now seem to be.

"One more day! I have to finish in the yard, replace the valve seat in the upstairs bathroom sink faucet, then maybe some golf. Nine holes will fit in nicely this afternoon before I get the kids from school." He thought, planning his day.

At about nine o'clock, the phone rang, it's Jan. "Hi Michael, can I come over to borrow, um, a little cream or milk ... we ran out and I need it for my coffee!"

"C'mon over and I'll make you a cup the way you like it!" Michael offers.

"Oh, Michael darling, you are a life saver ... I so need my coffee in the morning!" Jan said.

She arrived almost as soon as she was off the phone, wearing a tight blouse, and a short skirt with tennies. Michael made her a cup of coffee the way she likes it—cream and two sugars—and they started a pleasant conversation. Her visit was more out of sheer boredom, than anything more sexual. Michael and Jan often shared a cup or two together when he was at home. It was just friendly, and he was not worried about having to fight her off. About nine-thirty, the phone rang again.

"This is Mike!" he said into the receiver.

"Mike, this is Jake Straughton, the PI. I'm wondering if you might be able to meet me at my office sometime this morning."

Michael was taken aback, thinking that his business with Jake was concluded. A million thoughts ran through his mind at once, as his heart skipped a beat.

"Uh, yah, um how about eleven?"

"Eleven is fine, Mike. We will be meeting with a colleague of mine also. See ya then!"

Michael was confused! He had Jan sitting here, and didn't want to tip her off to anything, so when she asked if everything was okay, Michael just said,

"Yeah. I have an appointment this morning that I forgot about, and that was just a curtesy reminder."

"I should go then, Michael!"

"No, no need hon. Here, let me get you another cup." He didn't want to alarm her unnecessarily.

Their conversation continued through another cup of coffee, with Jan doing all of the talking while Michael was distracted. He was thinking, "What in the 'f' can he possibly have to say, unless it is something more about Lynn? Did he find something new?"

Jan finally ended her talking with a question for him "...don't you think so, Michael?"

Michael smiled at Jan took her hands in his and said, "Jan honey, you're going to have to excuse me today, I'm a little distracted, and I need to get ready for my appointment. Here let me throw a little cream in a container for you."

"Thanks Michael, honey ... you're so sweet. I hope it's not anything serious!"

"No, no, it's not. It's just a routine deal."

He walked her to the door, they talk briefly, and then she reached forward to steal a quick kiss on the lips before wheeling around and returning home. Michael watched her walk away before closing the door. He sat at the table with another cup of coffee, but this time with a jigger of scotch in it. He was sure it couldn't be good, whatever it was!

He ws beside himself trying to figure out what Jake had for him. The image of Lynn and Jan disappearing at the club last week flashed in his mind. He knew that Jake was at the club, so was it possible that he found something new regarding that? He went out to the back yard to start his easy, no-brainer work until it was time to see what Jake had for him.

He worked until about ten-twenty, showered, changed and headed to Jake's office. He arrived right at eleven, with Jake and Janice waiting for him. Jake introduced Janice, and explained why he asked her to look at the file, and to have her follow Lynn yesterday. He talked about the materials they had gathered for him.

"Mike, I am going to leave you alone with all of this material: there are pictures, recordings, transcripts, and a record of calls from a burn phone that Lynn was observed disposing of yesterday. Please review it, and you can use this room for privacy if you wish, Janice and I will be available when you are ready, and can answer any questions you may have." Jake carefully explains to Michael.

Not knowing what to think, and just said, "Yeah. Gimme a little time to look at this stuff. Thanks!"

He saw photos of the guy who danced with Lynn last week at the club, sticking what seemed to be an eight or nine in dick into his tiny naked wife, with her wanting it ... asking for it. He heard his wife call another man 'honey,' as he pounded his dick into her ... into my wife's sweet pussy! He heard her moan and scream in orgasms, one after another!

He was not sure how to respond to all of this, but heard himself muttering, "That f'ing bitch!"

This was after she told him that she still had tingling from their lovemaking the night before. She went from the special romantic night Michael prepared for her, to sweating on the sheets at the Larkin house with this ass-clown. To add insult to injury, she was wearing the very sexy lacy panties he bought for her.

Michael's supposedly loving wife was throwing her marriage and family away for the momentary pleasure of a big cock. He heard this guy talking about the other women he is doing, women Michael knew—friends of his from Lynn's office. He was sure that he will to share this information with Matt, and with Gary—Angela's husband—known to friends as 'the big guy.'

Michael's whole world was crushed in a moment! He slowly walked out to join Jake and Janice after reviewing all of the material they had for him, to get their take on it.

Janice speaks up first, since she was a direct observer of yesterday's activities, "Michael, you can't let her get away with this! This was deliberate ... she knew she was doing wrong, and went ahead anyway. Sure, she had intended to end her relationship with this asshole, but apparently decided that getting this guy's huge dick inside her one more time, was more important than anything else! You are a fool Michael, if you don't burn the bitch to the ground for this!"

Jake tried to modify Janice's rather visceral comments by saying, "Michael, we have a set of all of these materials for you, and you might want to talk this over with an attorney or trusted friend before doing anything. It might be embarrassing to share the things your wife did to you, but take the rest of today, before you react ... just my advice! I am sorry for missing it the first time around, but Janice and I will cover the additional costs. I'm very sorry, man!"

Michael just listened, but it was like it was in a vacuum ... an echo chamber ... it didn't seem real! He was so heartily embarrassed by this that he just wanted out of Jake's office, with his copy of the materials, so he could think this all over.

~ ~ ~

He was in total shock, having seen all this material he has yet to process. His mind was nearly a blank as he drove home.

He walked in, went directly to his bottle of twelve-year-old single malt, and poured himself about two to three ounces in a glass with no ice, and slugged it back. He started to think about what to do next. He decideed quickly that Lynn cannot live with him anymore, and pulled out some clothes for her for a few days, from her closet and drawers. He stuffed them unceremoniously into a suitcase. He also packed a bag for each of the kids and for himself for a few days.

He called his Mother, "Hi Mom. I have to ask you if you can take the kids for a few days. Lynn was discovered in a sexual affair with another man, and I want to keep her away from the house and the kids until I can figure out what else to do."

"Of course, Adam and Jenny are always welcome here, you know that, dear. Just make sure that you and Lynn work things out. See what her side is first."

Michael's Mother is a very measured, intelligent, and educated woman, and he has always been able to be completely honest with her. He expected her to be logical and not over-emotional, and she was just that!

"Thanks, Mom. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Very well, Michael. Love you." His mother said with concern in her voice.

He called Lynn at work, and when she answered in her normal friendly manner, he said to her,

"Lynn, please listen and do not say anything. There will be a suitcase outside the front door of the house. Please take it and find a motel to stay at for a few days. Do not go into the house, no one will be there when you arrive. Wait until I contact you to discuss what comes next."

All Lynn was able to get out before Michael hung up was, "Michael, wh—" She called him back immediately, but Michael didn't answer. She started to leave a message saying, "Michael, what's going on! Please call m—" before Michael stops the machine, and pinched the cord out from the back of the phone.

The next call he received was from Jan on his cell phone, which he let go to voice message. "Michael what is going on? I got a call from Lynn. She is in tears, and is very distraught. Is there something I can do to help? Please call me right away, Michael ... call me!"

He called the school, asking to pick up his children early. He informed them of a family emergency and that the kids will be absent from school for a few days. He had intended to be gone before she had a chance to plead with him. He also intended to keep the children away from their Mother until he could at least attempt to sever her parental rights completely. He figured that since she made her decision, she should have to live with it.

Michael is angry! Damn angry! He picks up a vase from the table, wheels around and smashes it into the wall. "FUCK!!!" He calms down somewhat and leaves to get Adam and Jenny from the school.

He told the kids that Mommy will be gone for a while, and he wanted to take them on a little vacation today.

"How would you guys like to go to a nice hotel? They have a great swimming pool, and we can order room service ... anything you want!"

Their reaction is what he thought it might be, "Yeah! Oh goodie Daddy, is Mommy coming too?"

"No. Mommy is going to be gone for a few days, so I am taking my little darlings out for a treat today and to Grandma Anderson's house tomorrow! Sound like fun?"

"Yeah!" says Adam, pumping his little fists in the air.

"Yes Daddy, Grandma is so nice!" said my calm and measured little Jenny.

He already had a bag for each of them, and true to his word, no one was at the home when Lynn arrived a half-hour after Michael called her. She cancelled her day and rushed home as quickly as traffic would allow.

~ ~ ~

Finding no one at the house, Lynn ran next door to Jan's house.

"Jan! what the 'f' is going on? Do you know?"

"No! I was having coffee with Michael this morning at your house. Michael and I often have coffee together ... as you know. He got a call from someone, but I couldn't find out what it was. He said it was some kind of appointment, and he rushed me out the door."

"Oh shit, Jan. It's about Tony, isn't it? He found out somehow. Maybe it was that dumb-shit PI of his. You know I told you I saw him at that club where Tony and Henry danced with us. That's why I pushed Tony away. I thought from Michael's demeanor later that it was over." Lynn was breathing hard and just had to sit down. Jan got her a cup of coffee.

"Put some bourbon in mine, Jan! Shit! His PI must have followed me to the Larkin house. I was sure I kept a lookout out the back window. I didn't see anyone following ... I'm sure of it!"

"I thought you were going to call it quits with him yesterday. They can't have seen much then."

"Oh Jan, I fucked him yesterday! I wasn't going to, but he talked me into one last time. Shit! What a stupid bitch I am!" Lynn was even more distraught, and breathing hard, "I fucked up my marriage, Jan. He is never going to let me see the kids!"

"Oh you don't know that, Lynn."

"Yes I do. When we were dating, he told me that he would never forgive disloyalty of any kind. He said if any woman ever betrayed him, he would turn and walk away and never look back; Jan that's what he is doing now!" Lynn was crying openly now, "Oh Jan, what do I do?"

"Shit honey, I fucked Tony too, before he brought Henry around. If Paul finds out about me, he might not be quite as understanding anymore. He was suspicious, but he does'nt know anything for sure—doesn't want to know I guess." Jan paused, and had a more frightening thought, "Lynn, if Paul kicks me out, I will have to go out and get a job! Having a cute little ass is not a job-skill, honey!"

"Well for now, I am going to respect Michael's wishes, and find a motel for a few days ... or maybe a nice hotel ... I can afford it. But, I need more stuff than Michael packed for me, can you come over and help me pack some things?"

"Sure honey! Let's go."

~ ~ ~

Jan and Lynn packed another large suitcase for Lynn, then she kissed her girlfriend goodbye and headed for a hotel. Once there, she called room service for a little late lunch.

She also called her retired father, and as soon as she heard his voice, she bursts into tears,

"Daddy, I screwed up again; Michael and the kids have left me! Can you come down and see me? You are the only one I can talk to Daddy! Please!"

He agreed to meet his Daughter at the hotel; she thanks him, hung up and sobbed uncontrollably into her hands.

~ ~ ~

Jan walks back to her house, starting to think, "Shit! I had better stop fucking Henry. In fact, I am ending it today. If they can close in on Lynn so quickly, I cannot count on Paul being any more forgiving than Michael is! Shit!"

~ ~ ~

Michael was watching Adam and Jenny splash in the hotel's pool as he tried to figure out his next steps. Before he even thinks about talking to Lynn, he must talk to an attorney. He doesn't have one, but he has a fraternity brother who is a tax attorney, and will call him later for a referral.

He must take some money out of their joint "either/or" accounts, and set up an account only in his name, so tomorrow early for that too. He called his boss, and asked for the rest of the week off.

Watching his children play, he is thinking about how to protect them from the heartache to come. He was through with Lynn. She has grossed the line with him, while pretending to be a loving wife. It was going to be hard, because he loved her, and he loved the way they work together with the house, the chores, their job schedules, and the kids.

He decided on divorce after the first picture he saw this morning, and will need to get with an attorney quickly. She likely will do the same. He guessed that she probably called her Dad ... she always turned to Bill with all of her problems. Lynn had always been very close to her Father, and he will likely give her some good advice. He can afford a good attorney for her.

Later, with the kids settling together watching TV, Michael called his Tax attorney friend. He explained his problem to Chet,

'Mike, I am so sorry. I remember Lynn from your wedding, she was a real fox!"

'Yah, and she is also a lying, cheating whore-bitch! And she is toast, as far as I am concerned." Michael countered.

"Okay, well, there's this guy I went to law school with ... top of our class ... I think he went into family law with his father's big firm. He will be expensive, but he is good. You want her to be toast; well this guy is the toaster! Let me see if I can get in touch with him. He owes me, so I will make him fit you in tomorrow early."

"Thanks Chet, now it seems I owe you!"

"Not at all, Mike, give me a chance to get you back on the racquetball court, and buy me lunch, and I'll call it even, brother!"

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers