My Luckily Unlucky Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she was really trying to mess with your mind. I think if I had not been there you might have gotten lucky."

"The only one I want to get lucky with is you."

"Do I have to get completely naked?"

"Yes, that's the dare."

"Wonder what it would have been if you had not fallen off the roof," she mused while unbuttoning her blouse.

"Fallen? I got pushed off by a woman in extreme ecstasy!"

Cheryl turned away from me as she removed her bra. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were passionate pink. I could smell her arousal from ten feet away. She bent away from me to lower he panties. I could see a damp spot and then when her panties came down her pussy glistened with moisture. "Just wait til its my turn. Payback is hell."

"At this point there is nothing I would not do for you."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, sir. I'll be right back." She left the room having never turned around to get the bowl and soap and wash clothes. Does anyone really use a sponge for a sponge bath? When she came back in the wash clothes were hiding her feminine treats. Her tits were out there though and my body reacted as expected. She closed in on the bed and so much like she could not see my hard on in the pool, I was still not privy to her hidden luscious mound. How I longed to see what I had felt the other day. I knew she was teasing me but it was agony.

Cheryl pulled back the sheet, "Is that a banana or are you happy to see me?" My erection was already sticking straight up and through the hole in the pj's. She unbuttoned the side of them to get me completely naked as well. She started off with my arms. She washed one and then reached across my body for the other, her tits dragging across my body. I started to caress her back and moved quickly towards her shapely ass. "You forget what got us into this mess in the first place?" she asked. She reached behind and pulled my hand above her waist line. She then proceeded to wash my chest. she circled my nipples with her rag and then cleaned them thoroughly with her tongue. That sent shock waves down my body and made my cock leak precum. Once again my hand wondered south and this time she let it go. I could feel her breath go short. She turned to the end of the bed and bent over to reach my feet. This revealed to me her juicy inner folds once more. I could wait not more. I inserted a finger into that slice of heaven. I could tell her excitement. Her juices flowed over my fingers as I pumped them in and out. Her body quivered. The sponge bath continued. She worked her way up my legs and proceeded to wash my balls. Every time she touched me my cock jerked straighter and harder. And still she did not touch it.

I took my finger from her warm entrance and held it up to my nose. She looked back at me just as I sucked my finger into my mouth tasting her juices for the first time, "mmmmm, delicious. I need some more of that." This time as I reached forward it was with my fore finger and my index finger. They were swallowed in warmth and moisture. She moaned lightly. I never wanted to take my eyes off that patch of heaven but I felt a warm moist touch on the crown of my erection. I looked down expecting to see her gently washing it but the sensation was different for an obvious reason, she was using her tongue to clean the precum from my pulsating cock.

She wrapped her small hand around the base of my cock and began stroking as she continued to give me a tongue bath (much better than the sponge bath). Her other hand cupped my ball sac and she muttered between licks, "I heard some guys like this as well," and her forefinger began to lightly brush against my taint. I'd done this before but as you may well know, its hard to tickle yourself. Her touch was light as a feather. Her tongue lapped greedily at my flowing nob. And then the gush started. My hips lifted off the bed and my cock pulsed and shot, pulsed and shot. "Yummy," I opened my eye to see Cheryl licking my cum off her lips.

She sat on the bed next to me gently caressing my ball sac as my erection deflated. My hand rested on her thigh sliding back and forth edging closer to her wet slit once again. "Are you enjoying your sponge bath?"

"Damned straight! Are you enjoying my fingers?"

"But of course... But I look forward to when you can get into a more comfortable position to use your tongue, too."

"You can always climb up here and straddle my face..."

"I'm afraid that might be dangerous. If I lose control and fall over I might hurt your leg. I already pushed you off a roof. We'll just have to wait a little while for that. In the meantime, let your fingers do the walking."

Cheryl continued to sponge me down as I continued to plunge my fingers in and out of her shivering body. I found her clit and began to circle it with my thumb. Her breath became shorter and she was chanting my name, "Oh Mark, oh, oh, oh marky, yes that's it mark, mark! Mark!" I trapped her clit between my thumb and forefinger and she nearly hit the roof. Her body collapsed on mine and the juices flowed over my fingers. At first I thought she might have passed out but she started kissing her way up my body,

"Thank you so much, that was better than the other day."

"And the next time will be even better. I don't care what you say, I am going face first into 3rd base next time."

"Who says there is going to be a next time? What kind of girl do you think I am?" and then I saw the smile on her face. "Next question is for you but that will have to wait for tomorrow." With that Cheryl wiped the last remnants of our exuberance off my body and covered me back with my sheet. She did leave my pj's off. "Wanna watch a movie before I go downstairs?"

She looked through my dvd collection and found Porky's. She popped it into the player and joined me on the bed. She laid down next to me still completely naked. I am afraid I did not see much of the movie as I sat there and watched her the whole time. I went from pinching her nipples and stroking her breasts to wetting my fingers in her warm snatch. Her trimmed fur covering was soft as down. Even the scene in the gym with the howling phys-ed teacher did not break my concentration on Cheryl's luscious body.

The movie wound down, "I'm glad you threw me off the roof. Mostly."

"It's not like we would not have ended up like this anyway. Although my grandparents would have had second thoughts about us being alone up here this much and this late."

"Is it too early to say I love you?"

"You've known me for 12 years that I can remember. By now you should love me, like me, hate me, or just not want to know me anymore."

"I think I'll settle for love you. I hope you settle for the same."

"Oh, I definitely love myself. Often... but maybe not so often anymore."

"Why you little...," she rolled off the bed and got away from me. Before I could stop her she was putting her skirt and blouse back on. "You think its safe to walk in down there with your panties in one hand and your bra in the other?

"Well, I thought I might leave you the panties as a souvenir. As long as you keep them out of sight. I can get away without the bra. I am sure they are both asleep by now. If not, you might be in trouble. After all I was a little loud with your name." She reached into her skirt and brought out a sloppy wet finger, "One last taste for the road. See you in the morning."

I sucked her finger clean, "Can't wait until breakfast..."

To be continued...

12