My Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing increased now as she began to move ass up and down faster and faster while continuing to apply her vise-like grip to my cock. I felt like I was attached to a mechanical milking machine. As she allowed herself to drop down on my prick, I thrust my hips upward, causing her to grunt when she felt my cock drive deep into her. I humped, pummeled, pushed, twisted and turned to every bit of my ability as her hot, wet pussy gripped every inch of my cock, her juices running down my cock and coating my bloated balls. I knew that if this kept up, I would have absolutely no control over my orgasm. I wanted it to last for hours, even days, but at this rate it would be any minute.

I sensed by her breathing and moaning that she was close too. The room was filled with the hot sounds of our fucking. She began riding up and down, faster and faster, raising her butt to a height until only the very tip of my cock remained in her, and then plunging down as our bodies slammed against one another.

Suddenly her movement stopped and her body shuddered in a violent orgasm, "Ohhh!" she cried, "Yessssssss!"

One orgasm after another came over her. With each climactic moment, her grip on my throbbing cock increased immensely. Her body shook with spasm after spasm causing her bodacious boobs to bobble back and forth.

As I felt the cum churning in my balls, I began wildly thrusting up and down, driving my cock in and out and in and out of her hot, saturated twat. I held off until the very last moment but then I felt the surge of my juice spurt through my scrotum, headed for the tip of my cock. As I yelled aloud, wave after wave of hot, creamy cum spewed from my cock, mixing with her own copious juice. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, I felt the last dribble of cum seep from my cock.

Even though I was wiped out, she continued to shutter and shake as her orgasms ever so slowly subsided. Finally spent, she collapsed atop me as nothing but the sounds of our breathing filled the room. After a few minutes, she got up, picked up her clothes and gave me a questioning look. "First door on the right down the hall," I said.

"Thanks," she replied.

About ten minutes later she returned, her conservative attire and looks returned to their original state. She walked up to me and says, "Well young man, I want to thank you for one fabulous fuck!"

"Oh it's I who should be thanking you mam," I reply. "Is the tow truck here?" I ask.

"Well there isn't going to be any tow truck, since there's nothing wrong with my car," she says.

With a look of complete surprise I ask, "But, but, what's the story?"

"I just decided that I absolutely had to get laid today," she said, "and you out there in just those minuscule cut-offs. Why how could I resist? So I just turned off the engine and coasted up."

"Just my lucky day then huh?" I said.

"Oh mine too young man, mine too," she replied with a smile while walking to the door. "You keep an eye out next time you're mowing your lawn, you never know who may stop by."

As I open the door I said, "you can be sure I will. And by the way, I usually cut the grass on Fridays."

Walking down the driveway she looks back and says, "Oh do you now."

As she drives away I say to myself, "Wow, what a summer!"

12