My Lust for a College Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine I'll take you to a bar or something," Tom said begrudgingly.

Haylee smiled as Tom showed her to his room. She clearly had a plan, the whole lateness thing was obviously intentional to get him to take her out to a bar or a club, somewhere where she could get a few drinks down him and hopefully get him to make a rash decision, and as it happened it worked perfectly and what's even weirder I was glad...

It was in the early hours of the morning, Tom and Haylee left hours ago, I was still awake due to my anxieties about the whole Haylee situation and what she and Tom might be doing so despite the late hour I was wide awake staring at the ceiling deep in thought. The silence of the dorm was broken by female giggles from down the hall which signalled Tom and Haylee's return. Initially I couldn't make out what was being said but I recognised the volume and laughter as those of a pair that have drank a lot. My heart sank and my fears were confirmed when I heard Toms door open then close, the pair obviously in Toms room began speaking much louder obviously conscious they might be overheard speaking in the hallway but unaware that anyone in the room next to them (Me!!) could now hear them clearly through the thin walls.

"I've needed this for so long" Haylee's sultry voice travelled near perfectly through the wall.

"I can't help feeling I'll regret this in the morning" I was pleased to hear both that Tom's words were a little slurred symptoms he'd obviously drank quite a bit and was not doing this with a clear head but also that even in this state he was at least showing some reservations.

"Who are you to regret I'm the one who won't be able to walk in the morning" Haylee gave a sexy giggle, I had to give her credit she really knew how to play a guy.

I now had my ear pressed to the wall listening intently as the unmistakable sounds of them kissing ensued, the creek of bedsprings bringing their noises even closer. I was barely even aware of the spreading wetness in my panties and the feelings of sadness that had plagued me just moments earlier where gone, I was captivated, desperate to hear what happened next.

After several minutes of what sounded like a pretty hot make out session on the bed Haylee's voice rang out...

"Enough of this I need to see that thing again" then came the unmistakable sound of zippers being undone. I'd started fabricating images to accompany the lurid sounds I was hearing. I imagined Toms thick pole springing out of his jeans in tandem with the audible gasp I heard come from Haylee, this was quickly replaced by the sounds of slurping and Toms muffled groans, I imagined Tom running his strong hands through Haylee's silky hair as her head bobbed up and down on his impressive shaft. I was barely even aware of how wet I was. This went on for several minutes until...

"Your turn" came Tom's husky, lust filled voice. Haylee responded with an appreciative purr and the sounds of creaking bedsprings and movement came again telling me they were repositioning themselves. Next came Haylee's heaving breathing interspersed with the odd gasp, Tom obviously had his face between her legs because no noise came from him, then again he might have said something but I wouldn't have known because Haylee's gasps quickly turned into heavy moaning...

"Oh God ummm yeah keep going... God I'm gonna cum already, don't you dare stop!!" Tom obviously obliged because Haylee's breathing intensified further, I could hear her nails scraping down the wall and then I was taken aback by her release.

"FUCK TES!!" she screamed, throwing all pretences of secrecy aside, the sounds of her thrashing violently just a few feet from me clearly audible as a powerful orgasm shook her to her core. What surprised me even more was what was happening to me. In exact synchronisation with Haylee's orgasm I found myself gasping and shuddering at my own (I hadn't even been touching myself) I was so focused on the scene in the room next to me I was completely oblivious to my own arousal which had been steadily building with the sounds escaping from the pair and my own lust filled imagination. As the feelings subsided I regained focus, there was no way I was overheard what with the noises Haylee was making but the orgasm seemed to awake in me a primal urge. I'd never been so turned on, I felt like an animal in heat, the combination of my lust for Tom, my guilty attraction to Haylee and the whole voyeuristic experience of listening in on them excited me greatly.

I reached down to my steaming pussy, I could feel the heat radiating from it through my panties. Not wanting to miss a moment of next doors action I pulled my panties aside revealing my dripping folds and I began furiously rubbing my clit, desperate for further orgasmic pleasure while I again pressed my ear to the wall. I returned in time to hear Haylee's voice again.

"I need you to put that big dick in me PLEASE!!" My god she sounded desperate near delirious, is this what awaits me if I pursue Tom?

I didn't ponder those thoughts for much longer though because I heard some more ruffling of fabric (probably the last few items of clothing being tossed aside) I imagined Haylee sprawled out on her back, her legs spread impossibly wide with Tom lining up his massive pipe preparing to enter her. My imagination was probably not far off since I soon heard a deep guttural moan from Haylee. If she was anything near as wet as I was she wouldn't have had much difficulty fitting anything in there especially since she had taken Tom's dick however many times before. Even so her moans held a hint of pain to them, evidence of the extent to which she was being stretched. She seemed to know how to handle it though since after a short while her breathing steadied and instead she began to mutter semi coherently under her breath, I'm pretty sure I heard "so deep" a few times but I wasn't sure.

This moment of respite didn't last long though. Her breathing quickened again, bedsprings began to creak at a rhythmic rate and the slaps of flesh on flesh signalled Tom had begun thrusting into her at a steady pace. It wasn't long before she was pleading with him to go faster and he again obliged picking up the pace and sawing into her at an alarming rate. I could imagine his pelvis driving that tool deeper into Haylee's stretched pussy, moving so quickly it was a blur, Haylee unable to do anything other than wrap her legs around his waist and hold on for dear life. It was during these thoughts that I felt another orgasm crash over me but this was nothing compared to what it sounded like was happening to Haylee...

She was screaming again, shouting profanities, begging Tom to continue fucking her and she didn't let up, she was definitely cumming she simply had to be, but there was no break to it, her cries were continuous her writhing as rhythmic as the bedsprings creaking, she had to be having multiple orgasms one after another with almost no space in-between or she was having one endlessly long orgasm. My feelings of jealously returned, what I wouldn't give to be in her place, to be fucked into oblivion by Tom, I wanted nothing more than to break through the wall and join in the fun. Instead I resigned myself to yet another heart stopping orgasm as I again whimpered at the feelings that were radiating from my pussy.

Eventually Tom slowed his pace and gave Haylee a chance to catch her breath, she sounded like she had just run a marathon which to be fair I'm sure the 15 minutes of constant orgasms she just experienced took as much of a toll on her body (even if it was a lot more fun) Toms voice travelled out...

"You wanna taste yourself on my dick" The way he said it really got me going, it was more of a demand than a question and the way he was taking control was intoxicating. Haylee seemed to like it too as she was giggling again and I heard movements as they readjusted themselves. I imagined Tom standing over the bed, a slight sheen of sweat covering his body making his muscles shine, his steady breathing causing his abs to ripple and flex while Haylee was on her knees sucking his dick, slimy with her juices while she wagged her behind in the air flashing the oozing hole that was her cunt, gaping and quivering from Tom's huge member. These thoughts and my fingers (which had now found their way into my own dripping slit) was enough to get me to cum again. This time I had to shove my hand over my mouth though as the first moan (actually it was more of a yelp) rang out louder than I expected and with Haylee's screams no longer masking my own anyone could have heard. I had a brief moment of panic as my orgasm subsided, "had they heard that?" Again though my fears were probably misplaced as the pair in the next room carried on unperturbed by the noise.

"Do me doggy" came Haylee's playful voice and moments later I again heard her delighted squeals as Tom entered her from behind. This time though he didn't build up, he went straight to the fast and heavy thrusting, ploughing into her tight hole. Haylee was loving it and it and soon she was once again wailing, in the throes of a constant stream of orgasms

"Fuck yeah!! Right there!! Pull my hair" I was hugely appreciative of any of these snippets of information, it all added to the images in my head. As I continued to finger myself I had a delightful mental picture of Haylee on all fours, her lithe body being ruthlessly driven into by Tom's thick dick, the occasional slapping sound and squeal from Haylee signalling that Tom was occasional spanking her ass turning her milky white cheeks an angry shade of pink. The heavy thrusting then slowed and I heard Tom whisper so that it was almost inaudible...

"It as good as you remember?" Haylee's response was another sexual purr. Without warning Tom began thrusting heavily again and before Haylee could make much of a sound he must have pushed her head into the pillow as her cries of ecstasy were muffled.

And so it went on, I would cling on to any piece of information to add to the lurid images in my head all the while I wrought orgasm after orgasm from myself. I honestly don't know how long they went at it since it reached a point (after what must have been about two hours!!) when I literally could not go on, my pussy was raw and unbelievably tender and I was absolutely exhausted. I don't know how many times I came but I do know I easily destroyed any previous record I had for a single session. It was at this point while I laid in bed listening to the continued erotic sounds coming from next doors marathon fuck session that I again felt jealousy. Jealousy because whatever sexual pinnacle I reached Haylee clearly surpassed it many times over with the help of Tom. It seemed like for every orgasm I had she'd had three, in fact there were moments when I was pretty sure she spent more time cumming than not. I didn't even think such things were possible...

One thing I did know as I fell asleep that night (the sounds of their lovemaking drifting into my thoughts) was that I had to fuck Tom and soon or else I'd go crazy...If I haven't already...

To be continued...

12