My Lust for a College Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kauen
kauen
40 Followers

I smiled back at him timidly, I wasn't going to let one small hiccup ruin what was easily the most mind blowing sex I'd ever had. "Its fine your just REALLY big so...go easy on me big guy" I gave him my best slutty smile.

He grinned back "Yeah got a little carried away, you just really get me going maybe this position isn't the best idea" and with that he slid both hands under my ass, scooted off the bed and to my surprise and delight lifted me up in the process, his cock still buried within me. He was now standing upright, each hand planted firmly on my butt cheeks while my legs remained draped across his shoulders and my arms clung to his neck for dear life. I found this new position unbelievably erotic, the way he just manhandled me, picking me up like I weighed nothing, cupping my ass, sliding my entire body up and down on his shaft. He was in total control like this, if I removed my arms from his neck I would fall backwards on the floor in an undignified mess, my legs were scrunched up against his chest and draped over his shoulders so they couldn't exert any force against him. I couldn't escape from this even if I'd wanted too, I was his toy for as long as he wanted.

Yet I clearly wasn't his toy, he wasn't violently thrusting into me (and in this position that would mean repeatedly hitting my cervix) but instead was slowly sliding my body up and down, expertly feeling for when his head was about to hit my cervix and slowly halting his probing rod so that his head only ever lightly tickled it. He wasn't squeezing my ass aggressively until it was raw but instead he gently stroked and caressed my pert cheeks, sending shivers up my spine. Most importantly though this position left us face to face affording us complete eye contact. I gazed into his eyes and at that moment I saw in him complete animal lust yes but also complete adoration for me. This combined with the ultra-deep and slow strokes as his shaft was repeatedly buried head to hilt in my channel sent me over the edge and my pussy was again clamping down on his cock. My orgasms intensity was such that I threw my head back but Tom quickly pulled my chin down so I remained facing him. He wanted to look me in the eye as I came all over his dick.

My body slumped in Tom's arms as the last orgasmic waves washed over my body. He gently laid me down on the bed and pulled his cock out from within me. The sudden feeling of emptiness, the gaping vacuum left within me by his massive dick actually brought me back to life. I wanted it back inside me, I felt empty without it, I NEEDED to feel that big dick again. My quivering pussy tingled as I looked back up at Tom. He was standing over me his cock still rock hard and proudly pointing out from his body. It was slick and shiny with the juices I'd produced from my numerous orgasms. Remembering something I'd heard a week ago when Tom had fucked Haylee I got onto my knees and grabbed his cock stating that I "wanted to taste myself on your dick" before proceeding to lap up every drop of my juices off his manhood. Due in no small part to his size this took a reasonable amount of time and Tom, ever eager to make me feel good, reached for my behind as I blew him to stroke my leaking cunt and play with my pulsing clit.

Through a combination of Tom's talented hands and my make out session with his penis I found myself re-invigorated. The exhaustion and fatigue that gripped me after my last orgasm was gone and I was again begging for more, longing to be filled. I spun around and while on all fours wagged my behind playfully in Tom's face, clearly exposing my pink (and now fairly swollen) pussy. Tom got the pretty obvious hint and was soon lining up his cock at my entrance, preparing to do me doggy style. Without warning he pushed all the way in and I squealed in delight at feeling his vastness consume me once again, stretching my walls, plunging into my depths.

It wasn't long before the rhythmic thrusting had once again brought me to the edge of a climax and I smiled as I prepared for yet another mind blowing orgasm. I should have been prepared for what did happen though. Literally moments from my release Tom buried himself balls deep within me and wrapping his arms around my chest pulled me up and back into him. We were now both on our knees, me leaning back into his hard chest and his dick still buried up within me. I initially thought he was going to take me over the edge in this position and thus enthusiastically threw my arms back around his neck to stabilize myself. Instead though he remained still, I frustratingly tried to grind on his cock but once again he was using his muscular arms to hold me in place. I let out pathetic whimpers as my body began to react in anticipation for the orgasm I was being denied. I took a hand and tried to rub my clit, to bring myself the release I craved but Tom was ahead of me using one of his own hands to cup my delicate folds, denying me access. I felt his palm brush my clit ever so slightly, I squealed in pained delight, a breeze over my pussy would have brought me to climax at this point. Instead I received a husky whisper in my ear.

"You want to cum?"

"Yes"

"You need to cum?"

"Yes!!"

"Beg me for it"

"Please make me cum!!"

"Louder"

"Please!! I need you to make me cum!!"

"Louder!!"

"PLEASE YOU FUCKING STUD MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!!"

That was enough. Tom started to thrust up into my pussy and began furiously strumming my clit. He was playing me like an instrument and I was loving it. The orgasm was worth waiting for, my whole body was again enveloped by pure bliss, my screams of joy barely beginning to describe what I was experiencing. Tom hadn't finished talking to me though. Through the writhing and flailing of my orgasm Tom held me tight and uttered into my ear

"Only I can make you feel like this, only I can touch you like this, stretch you like this, reach this deep within you. You're my little whore, my personal slut, your pussy belongs to me, you will only ever get to feel this way with me..."

I found this new dirty talk beyond erotic, gone were the sweet utterings and the adoring looks and the playful teasing, this was animal, degrading and I came hard listening to him.

I was then pushed face down into the bed, Tom brought his legs forward, standing on the balls of his feet crouching over me with his dick still buried within me. He began to furiously thrust deep into my pussy. Each stroke made me cry into the bedsheets, I felt every inch of his cock slide along my g spot, his balls were slapping hard against my clit, he was pounding my pussy into absolute submission. I came again and again and again, feeling my fluids gushing out of my pussy, coating my thighs, it was pure bliss.

Then after an eternity of fucking I felt Tom tense up behind me, his dick seemed to swell even bigger and his already furiously paced fucking sped up even further. The limits of his amazing stamina had been reached and he was about to cum,

"Were do you want me to finish?" he managed through his repeated urgent thrusts.

Now that was a question. The possibilities truly excited me, I wanted to taste his cum, feel his pulsing cock in my mouth, but I also wanted to see him erupt, watch stream after stream of his cum shoot from his voluminous head and shower my body. Ultimately though there was only ever one option. He was to finish within me, to spray his seed deep within my feminine core and claim me as his own.

I relayed these instructions to him in a slightly less poetic way "CUM IN ME STUD, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SPUNK!!"

And that he did, with a deep and mighty roar Tom's orgasm ripped through him in conjunction with another one of my own. His cock pulsed as wad after wad of his white hot cum filled my pussy, mixing with the gushing juices of my own release. My channel was being flooded with his monstrous load. After what must have been a solid minute of cumming from the two of us Tom pulled out his steadily deflating cock. I felt our combined juices start to seep out of my quivering cunt and lather my lips.

We both collapsed forward onto the bed. I rolled over to see Tom lying on his back, chest rising heavily from his deep rapid breathing. Using every ounce of energy I had left I managed to wriggle over and lay my head on his chest and drape a leg over his stomach, he wrapped his left arm around me and pulled me in closer, allowing me to snuggle right up to him the way I liked.

"That was amazing" I managed and I more than meant it, words couldn't begin to describe how good that was. Nobody had ever came close to making me feel that way.

"Thanks you were pretty impressive yourself" he was talking normally again. The dominant stud that had degraded me and made me his slut was gone, replaced with the sweet, handsome guy I fell for. He planted a tender kiss on my forehead. It was simple gesture and compared to everything that had come before it a very mild one but weirdly more than anything else that had happened that night, it was that kiss that really made me his.

You might be hoping to hear more from that night but alas there is no more. Already feeling exhausted from the superhuman fucking I'd received I was quickly rocked to sleep by Tom's rising chest as he breathed.

That was yesterday, the memory has been a constant source of arousal since. It has been what continues to fuel my obsession, my lust for Tom.

To be continued...maybe.

kauen
kauen
40 Followers