My Luvv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be nice. Would you like some pizza and something to drink?"

"Yes, do you have a beer?"

"Sure," I said as I took to plates from the cabinet, two forks, some napkins, and grabbed two beers. I set them on the counter and moved around to serve her. Which would you like? Sicilian Supreme or Mama's Meatlovers?"

"One Supreme please."

I gave her two. Walked over to the recliner next to the one I had been using and set her pizza and beer down for her. She looked at the two pieces but sat down in silence. I retrieved mine and joined her. After a few moments of eating in silence she asked, "Do you like black and white movies?"

"Not necessarily, but black and white photography is much more expressive, so in that sense, I do like black and white pictures. Are you a fan of John Wayne?"

"Not really, I haven't seen much of his movies though," she said with a shrug.

"Well, I think you might like the next one. It is my all time favorite, 'The Quiet Man.'"

"Is that a silent film?" she said with a laugh.

"Nope, and it is in color too!"

We watched the "The Quiet Man" with quite a bit of interest on Hannah's part. She seemed dubious of the dowerys influence on the marriage. I quickly explained it was a long held custom in some countries and a refusal was an insult to the Father and the woman intended for marriage. She still seemed reluctant to accept it but she bought into the story all the same. She cheered during the horse race, picked sides in the brawl, and eventually cried.

I picked up her plate, and now empty bottle and set them on the counter. Then I took her by the hands and gave her a hug, and a kiss on her right cheek, and walked her to the side gate and said good night. She paused for a moment, a puzzled look appeared on her face and then she turned and walked to the back door of her parent's home and before entering looked back at me and smiled.

Perhaps, just perhaps . . .

12